00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chyni just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

RE: You People

47,551 Views | 517 Replies

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 05:09:36

At 6/30/07 03:16 PM, fivepoint wrote: i think we just got owned :X

i agree

derp derp derp derp derp

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 06:10:57

Yeah, but if its so bad he could stop his BITCHING, and his COMPLAINING. and leave. No one is forcing you to read the 'immature' posts, and no one is making you come to NG.

Evark, you know what you are. your a fucking hippocratic ignorant person who just did the very thing that you were saying is whats ruining BBS.

So why don't you stfu, and sit down.

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 10:01:19

He's right though there are shitty topics everywhere for instance "Post your shoes"

I mean come on!

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 10:13:43

Heh, I remember this topic from Summer. Looks like the message fell on deaf ears too; this place hasn't really improved in terms of quality. I'd say if mods started banning the vs. topics (Halo 3 vs. COD4 etc etc) then it would be a step in the right direction.

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-04 10:18:46

i feel the same way

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-06 02:55:48

i like cheese.

**why cant we not be sober?**

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-06 03:22:49

At 6/30/07 03:13 PM, Evark wrote: "The BBS sucks now."

Heard that a lot, but don't really know why, I like it here.

KNOW WHY!? Because YOU are here, not doing shit about it, bitching, whining, carrying on. You make it worse for yourself. You make it worse for everyone else around you complaining about it and in turn they whine further about how you're here shitting things up. Everyone whines about everyone else but nobody stops to take action against the only suckage they can control: their own.

Well, name exactly what we CAN do, apart from mature our posts, because whenever someone DOES make a crap post, we are going TO BITCH OUR ASSES OFF.

"The mods are too strict."

Heard that a lot, not seen any evidence, though.

KNOW WHY!? Because YOUR topics suck ass. You guys post some menial garbage about whatever the fuck it is you find minimally funny because you spend all your time trolling the internet viewing the garbage humor you've discovered elsewhere and trying to emulate it. If you're not doing that, you're making topics bitching about how the moderators are too strict and locked your last topic. Make better ones instead. INTERESTING ONES.

There is no lirear difenition of "interesting" I find the news interesting, fair enough, but someone else may not. So remember, what might be interesting to some people, may not be interesting to you.

"This place is over-run by little kids."

Heard that more than the rest. Only true one.

KNOW WHY!? Because YOU, the users of this forum, seem to enjoy being as immature as possible. You enjoy it because somehow you derive pleasure from the anonymity of the internet and how that affords you endless immaturity and douchebaggery. "Little kids" THRIVE on the sort of humor you guys enjoy. It attracts them around here. If you don't want to attract endless amounts of the sort of users you find distasteful, DON'T engage them. Class up your humor, class up your mannerisms, class up your posting. Make this place interesting to those of us who've been around the block in REALITY.

That's a fair enough request, but if, again, we all matured our posts, the level fo attention that NG gets would go down considering a major portion of the membership is made up of 14-year-olds like myself. And on the rare occasion somebody DOES make a crap post, it's human nature to bitch our asses off about it. Thus sendingf the BBS into further decline, making your job harder.

Blah, I've lost steam on any of the other dozens of annoying expressions I see you guys using over and over again. The point here is that when you complain about how much this place sucks, you need to understand that it's nobody's fault but yours.

...and the other thousand-ish posters's.

I, for one, still enjoy this place and most all it has to offer. There's cool people if you're willing to look, there's funny threads if you're willing to look, there's fairness from those in positions of "power."

I know, other wise I'd have left by now.

So the next time you want to complain about how much this place sucks, save your breath. Devote your time and effort into changing something about it. Quit your bitchin', set an example, and needs more penis.

I aint bitchin' and I don't complain

Conclusions are difficult, because I want to just keep writing. I think you get the picture.

Yes, yes I do.

The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-06 14:09:50

At 2/6/08 02:08 PM, MercatorMap wrote: I dont think Evark has anymore to say. Probably because the argument above prawned him.

There is no argument that can upset Evark's because he's not really putting forth an argument, just making very intelligent observations.

Self-published fiction: Mostly Lies

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-06 14:22:34

I think it's the fault of people starting this, people who started to accept this kind of foolish behaviour more and more. Stupid forum icons or mascottes. I mean, PEDO BEAR, give me a fucking break.

It's the fault of the mods, so don't shovel it on us. YOU're the ones accepting this behaviour, YOU're the ones not making clear where the line is between allowed and not allowed.

People can't change the world, they can only change themselves. So let's fucking do that.
If everyone starts with acting normal himself, there will be no problem.

And if you even dare to ban me, then that might be the dumbest thing to do, thus proving my statement.

Thank you.

Post Goals: 50[ x ] 100[ x ] 200[ x ] 500[x] Death[ ] ==| In case of death visit THIS |==

Can a mod please fill up the last goal, in case, you know.. D-E-A.. Thank you.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-06 16:11:22

At 6/30/07 03:13 PM, Evark wrote:

and needs more penis.

At the point i read this, I realised that you are one of these people. Befroe you tell others to class up their humour, why dont you?

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-09 01:01:08

I'm not bitching. I'm telling you how it is. I'm telling everyone one of you people exactly how it is. I'm DOING something about it, and I always have been.

you sir are my new lover..

Tell me your quirk here in my thread :3

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-09 01:13:32

At 6/30/07 03:15 PM, Sunglasses wrote: Truth be told. Now I feel guilty for some reason.

Same here.

Nah im just kidding. :D

;D

Sig by me.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-09 01:14:20

go leave us we know you won't

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-09 18:56:31

TLDR

sig by carmelhadinosaur

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-13 10:21:48

At 6/30/07 03:40 PM, Elesaurus wrote:
At 6/30/07 03:38 PM, BatDan wrote: But what Evark is trying to say in less words is.

STOP BITCHING AND DO SOMETHING OLD MEMBERS!

Nothing much I can do, my words are my power. And that's how I stop the noobs. I think I am doing a good job in the BBS. Yes, sometimes my humor is a bit mean, but I still do good.

I am gay.

WUT MAKES ME A BAD DEMOMAN?! Well... Fuck...

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-13 10:25:07

you know what zerok?; you're right, it's my fault.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-13 10:29:35

This is what Im trying to say, this is the magic solution, there is no better way to explain this, after countless times of me trying to explain this

I broke the rules and Im proud/Am I hardcore or what?

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-16 13:32:12

Its about damn time someone wrote this. The mods are just like everyone else here. There over opinionated dicks that fined cock jokes unbelivebly funny. They think there special and important but they are just BBS WHORES. The only reason this is still here is becuse the mods dont want people to think we are right. They are all bloody hypocrites.

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget. Expect us.

I AM THE ULTIMATE SP

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 13:34:25

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 13:38:16

Well then mods should be more strict and ban the spammers.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 13:42:13

At 2/13/08 10:25 AM, HypaShadow wrote: you know what zerok?; you're right, it's my fault.

that was evark, not zerok, dumbass...

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 14:12:19

At 2/6/08 02:09 PM, Zerok wrote: There is no argument that can upset Evark's because he's not really putting forth an argument, just making very intelligent observations.

HA HA HA! Intelligent observations. I've learned that observing idiots does not make you any smarter than the rest of us here.

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 14:39:59

At 2/6/08 02:09 PM, Zerok wrote:
At 2/6/08 02:08 PM, MercatorMap wrote: I dont think Evark has anymore to say. Probably because the argument above prawned him.
There is no argument that can upset Evark's because he's not really putting forth an argument, just making very intelligent observations.

Not to mention anybody who's expressed extreme opposition to the points I've made has done so in a way that shows they failed to read and understand my points in the first place. You guys are so worried about who should be blamed that you've missed the very simple fact that nobody should be blamed. It is YOU. If you aren't doing your best every time you post to make this place better (and the only way to do that is with mature and intelligent posts, LATER combined with humor) then you are just plain part of the problem.

The moderators can't just waste all our time on the BBS deleting your shit because you can't be bothered to differentiate between decent conversation and inane bullshit. Take responsibility for yourselves is all I'm saying here.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 14:50:18

I'm just going to get out what could be an example to what Evark just said. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thread title: I had a dream

Content:
I had a crazy dream last night. I was in a purple abyss with snakes squirming all around me, and then my best friend arrived out of nowhere and yelled "Firaga!". I couldn't get back to sleep. Anyone else had any crazy dreams recently?

First reply:
I HAVE A DREAM

noncaps

(picture of Martin Luther King)

Just because a mod hasn't deleted this, doesn't mean it's okay to make really bad, and often irrelevant jokes, and add : noncaps to stuff. I know it looks like a brown-nosing or whatever, but I'm not trying that at all. I think that's just how it is. Evark, and presumably all (if not most) mods want users to take some responsibility for themselves.

Personally, I can't believe people have been arguing over this for so long. I remember when this thread was made. Everyone likes to criticise/argue over NG I guess.

Yeah, correct me if this a load of crap.

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 14:53:52

At 2/18/08 02:39 PM, Evark wrote: Not to mention anybody who's expressed extreme opposition to the points I've made has done so in a way that shows they failed to read and understand my points in the first place. You guys are so worried about who should be blamed that you've missed the very simple fact that nobody should be blamed. It is YOU. If you aren't doing your best every time you post to make this place better (and the only way to do that is with mature and intelligent posts, LATER combined with humor) then you are just plain part of the problem.

Oh man! I can't believe it's my fault! Oh Crap! You know I knew it all along! Evark... it's not only the users fault, my fault, and your fault. The BBS has been nothing more than mature and immature stupidity since its very first post

The moderators can't just waste all our time on the BBS deleting your shit because you can't be bothered to differentiate between decent conversation and inane bullshit. Take responsibility for yourselves is all I'm saying here.

That is why you need more moderators to be on Newgrounds at more times.

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 15:15:36

At 2/18/08 02:59 PM, HotActionYiffFur wrote: Internet drama blah blah blah.

Better than the crap on TV.

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 15:25:34

At 6/30/07 03:13 PM, Evark wrote:
KNOW WHY!? Because YOU are here, not doing shit about it, bitching, whining, carrying on. You make it worse for yourself. You make it worse for everyone else around you complaining about it and in turn they whine further about how you're here shitting things up. Everyone whines about everyone else but nobody stops to take action against the only suckage they can control: their own.

lol your a gay bitch with no life... i dunno if you knew that. but anyway now you do

''It is dead! don't try to ressurect it motherfucker!!!!'' - somecrazy metalcore band...

i tried to have anal, my cock fell off... - me :)

wow... i'm surprised

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 15:36:33

This is happy cat
He is happy :3

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 15:40:16

I agree with most of what you said, the immature humour gets annoying after a while.
The forum seems too corupt to change though, maybe its the content of the site that would encourage the people who post here to come here and post what they do in the first place.
I always know what threads to expect when I get here and it does suck.
Seems like in 2005 it wasnt this bad though. Or maybe its because thats when I signed up and it was all new to me.

BBS Signature

Response to RE: You People 2008-02-18 15:42:10

this is happycat
he is happy :3