00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Ryor just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't fucking stand little kids.

74,759 Views | 707 Replies

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-18 13:23:33

The kids at school are fucking idiots. There's this guy we call Fat Jonas, he doesn't know how to breathe with his mouth closed, always keeps his hands at chest level and starts crying to the teachers if we are sitting in the hallway and he has to walk over our legs to get to his classroom.
Then there's this guy who has an asshole dad. The kid spat at me, so I punched him. Not too hard, you know. So after school, I go to the post office to pick up a knife I ordered, and his dad is there and he starts screaming at me for punching his kid. Also, the guy is a drunk who is often found sleeping on the sidewalk.
And there are the kids who just look stupid, playing catch with their caps and playing baseball pathetically.

Also, bump.

Sig made by SuspiciousPenguin

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-18 13:50:09

At 4/11/09 12:23 PM, Ericho wrote: I'd think everybody would be able to understand kids, seeing as how they were all one themselves. You should just try to look back at yourself and remember the kind of behavior you had and maybe you can understand why kids act like that.

Back when we were kids, parents actually had the guts to beat us.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-18 14:27:40

At 3/13/10 12:59 PM, Tribalfusion-X wrote: Children are a pest. They see their crying as a form of exercising authority. Pathetic.

Whats better: To be racist or hating kids?

Lucky for you, seems that Poozy has not seen this thread yet.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-18 15:49:46

I know someone who would masturbate to this thread. I gotta send this to her xD

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-18 15:51:51

I can't stand fucking little kids.

ahaha god damnit i'm here.

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-18 16:31:06

I can't stand kidding little fucks.

*insert amazing signature here*

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-05-27 13:30:15

At 5/18/10 03:51 PM, Arctic-Zone wrote: I can't stand fucking little kids.

Why did you say that 6 times? Afraid you wouldn't get noticed for your originality? Also, that joke is about 11 pages old.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-07-02 03:12:48

At 6/9/07 08:15 PM, killa666-4eva wrote: you either love em or hate em.
i swear ur being totally biased.
some kids are dipshits, others are ok.

some bake good apple pie and give it to you.

The person that types like a second grader has had his opinion heard.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-07-02 03:39:17

I remember times when I was around 6, I had this kid grab onto my leg and my sister was with me so she told him to get off me. Once I saw he wasn't going to get off I kicked him until he became unconscious. My sister got worried and rushed me over to my mom and dad. We left shortly after.

'Twas the finer moments of my childhood.

Oh, but no, I find that most of the kids I meet are really nice and cool (Yes, I used that adjective on them). I am kind of tall though, so I probably insinuate fear in them. Heh.

I put the BS in BBS.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-09-24 11:06:46

A few Stories:

1. When I was 12 I was in this class with allocated seats and out of all people in my class I was put next to this real fucktard [11] who has screwed me over numerous times years earlier. At first I put up with him ok but 2 months later I was still sitting next to him but this time he said something that really pissed me off and I had put up with alot of shit with him that day so I hit him and that shut him up, it was a really weak punch but he was a pussy weakling and then I had to talk to my teacher but since I was one of his good students and that the doucher I sat next too was a bitch to everyone even to the teacher I was let off with no punishment and moved to another seat :)

2. This has happened to me numerous times but I have these friends who have this 6 year old brother and he is a huge asshat. [I can't really explain but if you met him you would understand he is a dick. Whining and bitching 24/7 is a small part of it.]

3. Babies and little kids on airplanes screaming for hours on end nuff said.

4. Now in year 8 [14 now] There are these 2 girls [13] ones a English Ranga who is always hyper, won't be quiet and always draws attention to herself. The other one is this hell skinny girl who LOVES Justin Bieber, but I tell you what these girls can get so annoying since they always bitch, never pay attention and are like half retards at times since they can't work out 7x8. An example is that they always complain and moan like: "Aww it's too hot" and "Aww I can't work it out" because she can't arsed and is talking to her friends.

Example:
Question: what is 0.27 as a percentage?
Girl/Whiney Girl: Aww I didn't understand.
Me thinking to myself: ARGHHH! How fucking retarded can you get?

2nd on | PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: BogKid | Never try, never fail...

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-09-24 11:27:24

I hate the way little kids follow you around and try and impress you when in reality all they're doing is making a fool of themselves. A third cousin of mine, a little girl. She thinks she impresses me by jumping up and down on the bed and yelling my name at the top of her voice.

I hate the way little kids are always too innocent to be blamed. When my uncle's keyboard falls on the floor because my other third cousin hits it with a giant teddy bear while I was using it, I'm blamed and when I say that it was my little cousin who did it, he bursts into tears and everyone pities him.

I hate the way little kids are able to fit anything important of yours in their mouth. My mum's friend's son, a 4 year old kid, apparently loves the taste of my microphone.

Seriously, my little brother was never like this when he was 3-6 years old :S.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-09-24 11:35:34

What happened to people beating their kids when they even spoke in public. Children should only seen seen, not heard.. if even that.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2010-09-24 12:35:14

im a kid and i dont smoke and drick dr pepper