00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TheADHX just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I can't fucking stand little kids.

74,741 Views | 707 Replies

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 22:38:07

At 6/14/07 10:28 PM, BranflakesofDoom wrote: They got kicked out, and I got the coke and batteries like I was supposed too. I didnt bother telling my grandma when I got home though...

lol

lol! they deserved that too

I don't have a signature.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 22:50:33

I remember one year I had to take my nephew to the zoo. He wanted to go on the train ride so I waited in line with him. Now, he is a little kid but he WASN'T the bad one, overall he was quite calm.

The little douche behind me was. He was screaming at his mom because he didn't want to go on the ride, little fucker didn't even appreciate that he even got to go to the zoo. Basically, he screamed but his mother didn't take him out of the line. Eventually he stopped whining and suddenly had the urge to get on. So you know what he does? He goes up to me, tries to push me and says "MOVE!".

I didn't move at all, his mom grabbed him and said "YOU DON'T YELL AT PEOPLE LIKE THAT, ASK KINDLY".

After she said that line, I felt like taking both of them and throwing them on the tracks. First off:

1: Why the fuck would I move for you?

2: She never said sorry or anything.

3: Learn to raise a kid, asshole.

Later at the zoo, I saw another spoiled brat, but his parent(s) were more strict. The father asked him:

"Do you want to go see the monkeys?" in a polite way, and gave him a democracy decision.

Then the kid responds with "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!" at the top of his lungs, he was even louder than the bird next to us. His mother responded with "DON'T TALK LIKE THAT TO US!"

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 22:55:02

My dear Judzfell,
The 40 or so people in the resturant said that what the kids told the cops was bullshit. Plus, I HAD A FUCKING 6 INCH GASH ON MY ARM!
That shit, as well as the bruise's on my bro-in-law's face spoke loud enough to the cops anyway. Unfortunatly, They could not be charged because of their age. But they still got a lesson. The one I hit got a broken nose, and the other got broken ribs from my girlfriend. Sorry for lack of background, but I HAD TO VENT ABOUT THOUSE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
I got another story somwhere.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 23:05:43

Ah yes, I have another exciting moment.

Last summer I went to Six Flags Hurricane Harbor (The water park right next to Six Flags Great Adventure) I went into a tower and grabbed a water gun attachment. I sprayed a few people who walked by, nothing more. Until this fat little black girl came. I sprayed some water on her and she literally screamed at the top of her lungs to stop or she will kick our asses.

I continued and stopped because it was bothering her, and I wouldn't like to get tormented by people. Some people in the tower kept hitting her with water. She came up the steps and screamed at us saying stuff like.

"WHO THE FUCK KEEPS FUCKING DO THIS FUCKING SHIT?"

-Actual Quote

I am dead serious, she actually was using curses in all her sentences AND she was only 5 or 6! Good parents right?

She walked down and as much as I felt like spraying her I didn't, but the little Chinese kid next to me began to spray her. Man I loved him after that. She turned around and began to scream again. We all joined in with the Chinese kid and her face was literally turning red and she came back up. She screamed at us again and threatened us that she will kill us.

I didn't see much after that as I had to go.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 23:08:41

At 6/14/07 12:55 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: Mother: He's just 10!
Me: He knows where not to hit a boy or man.
Mother: You didn't have to resort to violence, though!
Me: He didn't have to stiff-arm my ballsack.
Mother: You could of told me!
Me: YOU SAW HIM HIT ME IN THE GROIN, TWICE. AND LAUGHED. YOU ARE A FUCKING HORRIBLE MOTHER, AND THIS LITTLE SHIT DOESN'T HAVE A FATHER!
Mother: Don-
Me: SHUT IT. IF HE IS GOING TO ACT LIKE A BITCH, I'M GONNA TREAT HIM LIKE A BITCH THAT OWES HER PIMP MONEY!
Mother: B-
Me: NOW, GO GET ME A BAG OF ICE!

You, sir, win.

I have a couple of movie stories.

1. I went to see Spider-Man 3, and all through the movie, there was a fucking 3-year-old black girl behind us going "Where's Spider man? i wanna see spider-man! Spider-man! Spider-man! *whispers* I wanna see spider-man!" dear god, all through the movie whenever Spidey came out, she went "SPIDA-MAAAAN!".

2. And there was a 6-year-old retard (literally) in front of us at the same time going "BOOSH! MA-MA-BOOSH!" every time he landed a hit on some evil villain.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 23:17:52

I think you had that title backwards::

I can't stand fucking little kids.

There you go!

LOL at context sensitivity.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 23:21:31

At 6/14/07 11:05 PM, Complete wrote: "WHO THE FUCK KEEPS FUCKING DO THIS FUCKING SHIT?"

I almost shit myself laughing xD

Yazar the toot.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 23:30:19

just threaten them thats what i do

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-14 23:46:46

At 6/14/07 11:30 PM, CruzAzul-19 wrote: just threaten them thats what i do

Don't threaten, smash their head against something sharp like I always do.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 00:07:01

I had my nice 400$ bose headphones on and i was walking to the store.

i get near the store walking thru the parking lot and a mom and a little ass hat of a 5 year old runs up to me and pulls on my shirt. I try to ignore it but then he wraps his shit encrusted little hand in the coils of the headphone cable, i was like HEY! let go! the bastard jumps up and wraps his legs around mine and ripps the cable out of my headphones! he then falls backwars with his legs still wraped around mine. I stood there looking at my precious headphone cable slack on the ground, red and black wires frayed at the end.

the kid is screming blody murder and the mother come over and yells at my for tripping him!
i tell her that i didnt and your kid needs to OD on redilin. i got my phones fixed for 100 but they where to stadicy so i ended up getting another pair when they where on sail for 200...

those are also broken because they got caught in the elevator...
that is what i get for taking my babies out.

I Stopped A Rape!!!

" If music is an art, let your car be the canvas, "

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 00:18:21

i'm the same way. i can't stand little kids, either.

my mother already knows she's getting no grandchildren from me. they would not survive.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 00:19:58

Oh yeah, I got somthing else.
I was living in England at the time, and my friends and I were in the theatre watching Hero.
The problem was that there were these little asshat kids screwing around behind us. they thought it would be fun to throw stuff at us, and to talk as obnoxiously as possible. We put up with it, but then I feel somthing burning at the top of my head. It turns out ONE OF THOSE LITTLE FUCKS THREW A LIT CIG AT ME! and so I ran to the fire extinguisher, and put my own hair out. I go back into the theater, and the Little Assholes are laughing at me and my burned scalp. I WENT PYSCHO ON THOSE LITTLE BITCHES, I PUMMLED ALL OF THEM, ANDTHEN I...calmed down, then the stupid kids run off, and everyone in the theatre was literally clapping for me. The only part I enjoyed about the whole mess was the morphine and vicodin i got perscribed. I still have the scars...GRRRRRR!

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 00:29:18

You must love Italian food.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 01:14:17

Wow just by reading some of these stories it makes me want to walk a mile to my nephews house and stomp his ace in.

>:(

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 01:15:07

If you have kids, beat the fuck out of them. That is all.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 01:40:51

i have a younger neibor that used to admire me because i looked out for him when i first met this kid he was constantly bullied by the older kids from my street that i used to hang out with i always felt sorry for him but the other were my friends until they pulled some bad shit one day and i've hated them ever since one day the kid is outside my house talking to me and those losers show up expecting me to bo okay and they start harrassing the kid so i beat the shit out of the oldest one and the others left me alone the kid was left alone ever since that was 5 years ago since then i have giving this kid advice on how to stick up for himself and helped him out now he and his new friend from a year ago are constantly talking shit about me behind my back and spreading rumors if i was the same age i'd have no trouble at all because i would put this kid in his place and kick his ass but hes much younger than me and i got in trouble a year back so i'm on probation i thought it would pass but its been months and he's only getting to be more of a prick he forgets who helped him when he needed and he lives next door so i have to constantly put up with his name calling and bullshit i have no faith left in people because of this kid after everthing i've done to help him i'll never make this kind of mistake again i warned him ounce about this but he didn't stop i hate little kids now too

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 01:44:06

My little nephew came over once he was like 5 years old by now. So im playing PS2 and at the wrong place and wrong time OH NO gotta take shit . So while i'm crapping my nephew goes in my room and rips all of my signed poster by the WSU cougars and stepped on my ps2 (plus that boy was obese) then heslips and falls on Ps2 library of games. So when im done wiping and wahing my hands I see the little fuck with my destroyed room.kicked the little fucker in the gut then I say YOU MOTHER FUCKER BETTER BE ABLE TO AFFORD THIS (not caps)SHIT!!! So i runs and tells on my dadi was really in trouble but my bro ( his dad) gets me a new ps2.But he beats his kid even though kicked his fucking ass.(hawaiins/asians beat their kids). I felt like i just won the lottery that day

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 01:46:51

At 6/15/07 01:44 AM, itachi-uchiha1 wrote:

:So i runs and tells on my dadi was really in trouble but my bro ( his dad) gets me a new ps2.

spell correct i meant he where I was

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 02:38:38

#1: once i had got some people mad when i lived in the "projects" ( im white) so these 2 kids a guy and a girl come up and start hitiing me and shit. i took the girl pulled her hair and spun around with it in my hand (weave came out) i took the guy put my hand on his chest and slammed him down as hard as i could down on the pavement. they were probly 9-10 and i was 12 at the time.

2#: (same place) i was out playing basket ball with a couple of freinds and when i left 2 girls con front me (one of them is the girl from #1) this is how it went

Girl 1: hey
Me: umm hey
girl 2: what are you doing
me: going home
girl 2: no your not
girl 1: nice vest
me: (being an idiot) yes i am going home and it is new thanks for liking it
girl 1: pussy
girl2: i bet if i punch you it would hurt
me: im pretty sure it wouldnt
(they go on taking turns punching me i just wanted them to get it over with beacause it was like throwing air at me)
me: you can stop now
(they then rip my new vest i go off and beat the living shit out of both of them and walked home pissed.)

Been here since '03 and less than 1,000 posts

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 03:12:27

I got another, again.

I'm at a water park (Sun Splash/Golfland), in line for MasterBlaster (and up-and-down inner-tube ride kind of thing.). Kids behind me, in front of me, to the left of me. Most of them were well behaved, patient. and quiet. Except, of course, the one behind me.

"MOOOM, I WANNA RIDE THE ONE THAT GOES UP AND DOWN!! MOOOOOM!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" The kids screams. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! I, I WANT THAT CANDY MOM! I WANNA RIDE THE RIDE, THEN GET THE CAAAANDAY!" I turn around. The mother is like, 20. The kid is like, 6. "Excuse me, ma'am? Could you control your kid?" I asked. "Could you shut the fuck up?" The woman says. "You know what they say, use a condom." I said, turning back around. "What the fuck did you just say?" She responded.

"I said, 'you know what they say, use a condom'" I responded, not turning around. "What the fuck is that suppose to mean!?" She said, now getting everyone's attention, "Maybe you wouldn't have that lil' imp screeching at you if you practiced safe sex, or better yet, got your tubes tied." I responded. "MOOOOOM!!" The kid yelled, as it was my turn.

This one ended with no pain. But, I did push her buttons. I like pushing buttons.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 03:17:45

At 6/15/07 03:12 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: Stuff

Lol, that was quite the story.

Yazar the toot.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 03:22:27

i hate kids under 8 or 7.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 03:29:46

I put little kids in my boiler.

I can't fucking stand little kids.

I am Darknessium, I do not forgive, I do not forget.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 03:56:52

At 6/15/07 03:35 AM, JarrodK wrote:
At 6/15/07 03:12 AM, Slapdamonkeyaz wrote: I got another, again.
Pretty Funny. Although I would never get involved in something like that, i'm the mindin-my-own-buisness type.

it works until people get into your the little shit across the street will get his one day lol i'll post what i did after i figure something out i already tried minding my own business

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 04:24:37

At 6/15/07 03:56 AM, crazyboy666 wrote:

:i already tried minding my own business

but that didn't work at all sorry for the double post

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 04:38:07

This is the reason why i made this topic

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 08:16:50

some of your stories boil my blood, especially when kids back their kids.

BBS Signature

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 08:38:07

I hate little kids I literly cant stand them. if they start screaming I fricken get pissed so much I literly want to kill them but I cant. Saddly......

Well your reading the bottom of my post. Are you bored or what?

LETS PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 09:53:24

And this is why I collect bladed weapons.

Response to I can't fucking stand little kids. 2007-06-15 10:14:49

This kid pissed on a towel and threw it at me once.
I killed him

I can explain..