00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,083 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 19:58:20

At 6/3/03 07:45 PM, antiqkk wrote: Ugh I'm back and what do I see! 2 new pages of pointless name calling. I might be relatively new around here, but still clearly don't get why there could even be a problem between DAG and PC? Why threaten and challenge each other in such a childish way, arguing about what organisation is more "elite" or open minded. Every member is of course more proud of his own, and just simply because I posted my comments and inquieries on the DAG thread doesn't mean this should lead to some pointless argument.

The PC dont like us. Why? Because they existed before us. Thats about it. They see us as competition, and they think if they flame us enough we'll go away. I normally just try to defend the DAG charter and fuck the rest of it. I like to think the process helps us all know our core values, because we are requested to defend them so often.

Strangely the flaming also makes the PC look bad, because everyone likes the underdog in an argument. Its hard for the PCs to look like the underdog and get sympathy when theyre busy attacking our thread.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 20:05:16

Funk, if you really want to pursue any sort of discussion on this, feel free to email me. Otherwise, I'm looking at the DAG as little more than an extension of the general forum.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 20:06:45

At 6/3/03 07:45 PM, antiqkk wrote: Ugh I'm back and what do I see! 2 new pages of pointless name calling. I might be relatively new around here, but still clearly don't get why there could even be a problem between DAG and PC? Why threaten and challenge each other in such a childish way, arguing about what organisation is more "elite" or open minded. Every member is of course more proud of his own, and just simply because I posted my comments and inquieries on the DAG thread doesn't mean this should lead to some pointless argument.

Well that's about the long and the short of it really, the whole supposed war between the PCs and the DAG really is just kind of sad these days which is why I personally avoid it. I try and defend us but without drifting into flames let the members of both groups who posess some class rise above it you know.

On an unrelated note the title you recived is only a suggestion I came up with from watching some of your flash, for some reason the whole demon cowboy image is what I got if you don't like it though feel free to come up with something else and I'll redo your quote.

Shit thinking about The Dark Gunslinger would have been cooler oh well.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 20:25:10

At 6/3/03 08:06 PM, Shih wrote: Shit thinking about The Dark Gunslinger would have been cooler oh well.

I just whacked that in for now, I'll invent something cool in a few days time hehe.
Well that war is just silly to me as well. Like what is the problem really. Ok PC may have higher requirements to join and is generally more stable and elite. But they are older. All organisation are rather weak when they form and some form into big things. So why not stop fighting over this crappy issue and get over it.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 20:29:30

Cool let me know when you figure it out so I can do your final verse for the group. That way I can use it in the next Ride.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 21:10:31

At 6/3/03 08:25 PM, antiqkk wrote:
At 6/3/03 08:06 PM, Shih wrote: Shit thinking about The Dark Gunslinger would have been cooler oh well.

Ugh hard to decide. I could be called anything:
"Evil Crawling I" "The Uninvited" "Comfortably Numb" or maybe like "The Wonderful Circus Gimp"
hehe

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 21:58:51

Sup people, once again, I was the brunt of an attack. No one came to the defense of the rotten walking dead cannibal. That is fine, to quote funk "he is doing just fine." I agree, I thought I did a fine job of standing up for myself, though I was promised that people would run to my aid in the event of a little attack. I simply stated to shrike that he needs to learn to spell before he insults my intelligence. That is all, I never went after him till he attacked me. I did not start it. Sorry, but I am not going to allow some wanna be black belt through insults around, while everyone else just sits back and watches what cannibal is capable of. I am not going to start any wars, I will join a war if I am called, like I was by Nitro, like 3 times. You all know the end result of these wars. When you call my name to attack, that is precisely what you get, cannibal in attack mode. Now, let us put all this bullshit behind us and do what we do the best, argue the hell out of the p.c., that is how we win, not by flaming the hell out of our threads. Let us stand together hand in hand, or let us fall apart, you all decide what you would rather have. Me personally, I believe we are stronger together, than singled out. That is how they like to attack, single one of us out, and they think no one else jumps in to rescue. Let us stand strong in the force of the dag, praise the almighty dag, and chant our curses all night long, as we argue, and persuade people to do what they ought not to do.

Amen.

Three Headed Attack Beast,
Cannibal 7878

*blood runs down forehead*

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:15:33

my my. just browsing through this thread is enough to make me smile. and just by looking at all the people with DAG sigs i don't recognize a single name. leads me to believe the whole "newb" theory that TheShrike told me about. oh well, what can i say. i just have to debate one of them in a real thread.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:22:44

At 6/3/03 10:10 PM, Commander-K25 wrote:
At 6/3/03 09:58 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: Sup people, once again, I was the brunt of an attack.
Yep.

Bring it! Yeah you guys gotta gang up on me to take me out, one on one you can't handle me! Show me what you got! Generals gathered in their masses, just like witches at black masses...You think you are generals, you are gathered in your masses, just like treehugging witches at black masses. Evil minds that plot destruction, sorcerer's of death's construction. I am the evil mind that plots your destruction, I am the sorcerer of death. In the fields lay bodies burning, as the war machine keeps turning...In your forum, lay the smoldering bodies of your fellow members, as the Dag machine keeps turning and growing...We have the power, I am not afraid.

*sips blood running down face*

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:27:52

At 6/3/03 10:22 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: *sips blood running down face*

like i said. funny.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:31:25

At 6/3/03 10:27 PM, mysecondstar wrote:
like i said. funny

hahahahahahahahaha, yeah real funny. You all make me laugh. I've come to save you, save you from yourself. Remember that when you curse my name.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:40:18

like i said. funny.

I call it funny and yet I am rather amused myself. I am not taking sides, but if you are so intelligent and I dumb why are you the one trying to insult me?

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:51:09

At 6/3/03 10:40 PM, antiqkk wrote:
like i said. funny.
I call it funny and yet I am rather amused myself. I am not taking sides, but if you are so intelligent and I dumb why are you the one trying to insult me?

Who is trying to insult you my man, surely not me, you are of the dag, I would not harm any of the dag.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 22:58:29

At 6/3/03 10:51 PM, cannibal7878 wrote:
At 6/3/03 10:40 PM, antiqkk wrote:
like i said. funny.
Who is trying to insult you my man, surely not me, you are of the dag, I would not harm any of the dag.

if you are insulted by anything i said, i don't know what to say. i was assessing the situation with the DAG and the PC and it is humorous to me. and i can't pass judgement on the DAG until i've had a good debate with them. and if you are any indication of what i should expect i'm not looking foward to it.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 00:47:02

Secondstar this is where we come to bitch sortt of the DAGer's version of the lounge, we don't really debate just respond to flames. If you're looking for a debate it's in the other topics.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 00:49:52

At 6/4/03 12:47 AM, Shih wrote: Secondstar this is where we come to bitch sortt of the DAGer's version of the lounge, we don't really debate just respond to flames. If you're looking for a debate it's in the other topics.

i'm guessing you didn't read my previous post. but that's cool. too much to rummage around anyway. i stated that i wanted a debate in a topics thread and not a lounge thread. i came here because people in the PC eluded to flame wars and i wanted to see for my self. and what better place than the DAG lounge.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 02:15:17

Funks wrote: "PC-style; which is support your own (clubs) view, and attack the opposing view, OR DAG-style; find common ground with your opponent and use their arguments to build a conclusion both sides can agree upon."

That's much in the style of groups; to think out one's territory or approach for an attack or defence (or hunt) ..and DAG logic wins hands down every time.

Me? I joined PC soon after they started snooble (joining was a pre-requisite for posting) and followed the PC [S.T.F.U] edited-pic forum, but never felt i had to obey those amusing pics, even thou the seniority of PC membership is for all members to represent their leadership. Finally was booted from the PC for doing little less than not posting on snooble (it's also a pre-requisite to staying a member ;)

Their loss, is DAGs gain! :D

** votes "no" to voting publicly or secretively **

being political is not just about voting. Maybe most political problems stem from voting, group voting, delayed or mis-represented voting.

"there's more than two ways to skin a cat" and i just trust that the DAG will find the Third-Way faster than than any other group on NG.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 02:26:04

At 6/4/03 12:49 AM, mysecondstar wrote:
At 6/4/03 12:47 AM, Shih wrote:
i'm guessing you didn't read my previous post. but that's cool. too much to rummage around anyway. i stated that i wanted a debate in a topics thread and not a lounge thread. i came here because people in the PC eluded to flame wars and i wanted to see for my self. and what better place than the DAG lounge.

I was gonna stay quiet till i saw that bullshit pic commander posted.They dont elude flames the start them.This i s the DAG thread they come in,speak there mind(Not that we care)what do they expect.

This was never a flame war to begin with it was ted's condescending remark which fueled the fires of the always existing disgust for the PC.Whatever they say will go unheard,secondstar i dont really know were youve been lately but the DAG owns all the topics on politics forum.

Cannibal i dint abandon you,i merely dint know you were getting attacked,come on lets go kick jims ass.
Cannibal is right not coming together and supporting eachohter as a group is wrong,it doesnt matter wether you think the flame war is childish i myself think it(BUT IT IS FAR MORE FUN!!!*Smacks TED*)we need to stand united for the good of DAG,and for all those that want to come and say we started the flame war...lol look a couple of pages back and you will have your answer.

Anyone that has anything to say,i make a Reference to:

Saint DAG(Patriant saint of Idiots who dont shut the hell up)

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 02:40:23

At 6/4/03 02:26 AM, nitroxide wrote: Whatever they say will go unheard,secondstar i dont really know were youve been lately but the DAG owns all the topics on politics forum.

no one owns any topic in this forum. as the definition of forum is an open place of discussion. open to all. i've told the PC this as well as they become more organized to, more or less, quell the surge of newbs that were coming in at the time. i guess i'm technically a part of the PC as i have access to snooble and, if i hadn't been kick out already, am still a part. but i will take no sides when it comes to discussion. if someone's ideas differ from mine i will state my case. if i feel someone is unjustly flamed i will take their side. i will not blindly back up someone because of affiliation. it isn't right.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 02:57:07

At 6/4/03 02:40 AM, mysecondstar wrote:
At 6/4/03 02:26 AM, nitroxide wrote:
no one owns any topic in this forum. as the definition of forum is an open place of discussion. open to all. i've told the PC this as well as they become more organized to, more or less, quell the surge of newbs that were coming in at the time. i guess i'm technically a part of the PC as i have access to snooble and, if i hadn't been kick out already, am still a part. but i will take no sides when it comes to discussion. if someone's ideas differ from mine i will state my case. if i feel someone is unjustly flamed i will take their side. i will not blindly back up someone because of affiliation. it isn't right.

I never said you had to protect anyone here your not a fellow DAGger(pronounced dagger).
Hmmm...so your a PC...
::Jots down name in kill list::

People do own topics,the makers of the topic.That isnt what i meant though i meant it as we flood the threads majority of post are comming from the DAG.The DAg is powerful and we shall bring down the structure of the PC.When you join PC you lose loyalty to NG.(not all PC'ers!).

FUCK SNOOBLE!!!

VIVA LE DAG!!!!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 03:05:54

how old are you? i feel like i'm in 1st grade all over again with those secret clubs and someone gets pissed and starts their own secret club and both of them plot each other's demise. c'est la vie.

i'll say this. if someone flames me based on my affiliation you will have just wasted your time.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 03:13:43

I just peeked in here to see, for the first time, what this thread was about. I know what the DAG is, but I wasn't sure if it was...well..nevermind.

I just want to say this.

A PUBLIC forum is open for anyone and everyone to post in, in any thread. No member of the DAG can keep PC members from posting in their thread, and vice versa.

This is the internet. Yes, I realize there's people behind the text, but when the internet becomes SO much of a reality that it starts to cause 'gang wars' in forums? That's a HUGE sign to get a real life and LIVE it.

I don't know if I'm the only one here old enough to realize that there's a beauty in letting go, but c'mon boys and girls. It doesn't do anyone any good to get so worked up and insult people. Mysecondstar was right. Ultimately? Flames and insults don't mean a thing. It's just...low and shows lack of anything better to say.

Being territorial doesn't work in public forums.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 03:54:18

At 6/4/03 03:05 AM, mysecondstar wrote:
i'll say this. if someone flames me based on my affiliation you will have just wasted your time.

::Flames secondstar::
::Nitro realizes he is wasting time::
::Continues living life::
::Grabs Bong::

House first read 2 pages back the founder of your group started this shit in the first place they couldnt handle it and know they want to bitch abou it
OOO dont flame me...Boo hoo...
Fucking shit i really dont care what you pricks got to say for that matter its just NG its not life but the PC really takes it to the butt(lack of thick skin).
Noone takes it to seriously i hope and its not a gang war its just the net i just find it highly ammusing to get under the PC'ers skin...
::Punches Jim::
::Kicks Ted::
::Shoots commander::
::Invites Nirvana::
::Hugs House::

I have a variety of diffrent feelings towards all pc memebers.

Not you house ilove you....mmmmm...house of dead....mmmm...sorry.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 04:07:55

At 6/4/03 03:54 AM, nitroxide wrote:
Flames secondstar::
Nitro realizes he is wasting time::
Continues living life::
Grabs Bong::

*smokes with ya*

House first read 2 pages back the founder of your group started this shit in the first place they couldnt handle it and know they want to bitch abou it
OOO dont flame me...Boo hoo...

I don't condone flaming or taking flames seriously from either side. It's bad form, and it's just silly. And certainly not an adult thing to do. I'm not, however, going to get involved. I just wanted to put my two cents in the pot.

Fucking shit i really dont care what you pricks got to say for that matter its just NG its not life but the PC really takes it to the butt(lack of thick skin).

I agree that there's a lot of people that need to grow a thicker skin, though it's everywhere, not just the PC. I get irritated too easily sometimes, but usually it's with people like...well. A guy that isn't around anymore, thank GOD. He just all around made bad arguments, and thought he was omnipotent, omniscient. All of that. It was annoying. lol

Noone takes it to seriously i hope and its not a gang war its just the net i just find it highly ammusing to get under the PC'ers skin...

I...have to admit that it's fun sometimes to see reactions to blunt honesty. I love the chance to explain simple logic. Makes me feel smart, like, say, watching a stupid horror movie. "DONT GO UPSTAIRS YOU STUPID BITCH...awww...man! If I were being chased, I'd NEVER do that. I'm so much smarter than she is!"

Punches Jim::

He's young, he'll recover.

Kicks Ted::

...at least it wasn't his twig and berries.

Shoots commander::

HEY! NO KILLING ALLOWED!

Invites Nirvana::

*grin* I think you're just a ladies man.

Hugs House::

Awwww! How sweet! NO, you're not getting the bong back.

I have a variety of diffrent feelings towards all pc memebers.

Not you house ilove you....mmmmm...house of dead....mmmm...sorry.

*snickers* You're not sorry at all.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 04:19:14

At 6/4/03 03:54 AM, nitroxide wrote:
Flames secondstar::
Nitro realizes he is wasting time::
Continues living life::
Grabs Bong::

the guy has a sense of humor. heh heh. haven't smoked up in a while. mind if i join?

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 04:20:42

aww man. looks like House_Of_Leaves beat me to it.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 07:48:52

Cannibal i dint abandon you,i merely dint know you were getting attacked,come on lets go kick jims ass.
Cannibal is right not coming together and supporting eachohter as a group is wrong,it doesnt matter wether you think the flame war is childish i myself think it(BUT IT IS FAR MORE FUN!!!*Smacks TED*)we need to stand united for the good of DAG,and for all those that want to come and say we started the flame war...lol look a couple of pages back and you will have your answer.

Thank you Nitro. I am glad that someone is with me here, yeah I flame if I am forced to, I don't let some punk ass bitches start saying shit without some shit said back. Also, I am glad to see that you are in agreement with me, stand together, or stay the fuck away! "And for all those opposed...hmmm., well?"

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 08:16:31

Hmmm...so your a PC...
Jots down name in kill list::

Makin a list, checkin it twice...Great idea Nitro, no holds barred.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 08:19:12

Great, I'll grab my chainsaw. Tie em up.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-04 09:05:12

At 6/4/03 08:19 AM, cannibal7878 wrote:
Great, I'll grab my chainsaw. Tie em up.

weapons? Ugh!
Lawmaster??

Fist - yeah *Punch*

..cuts off St Dags limbs and feeds 'em to the Shrike..

Splatters Blood (generally freaks everyone out and make memerable..(blah blah)
* punch punch**
* asdl dumps Jim's PC *