00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Murasade just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,100 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 12:52:21

At 5/28/03 12:36 PM, el_foka wrote: Prove it. You keep saying you're better, but unless you give me some proof as to your betterness(Bushism?), I'll continue to acknowledge that you've done nothing remotely organized in a group sense, and have failed to make any impact other than a large forum topic.

I dont know, we have as a group for the most part avoided any multiple page flame wars (well, except for this thread, but hey, were not the ones doing the flaming, kinda). Also, we are pretty open minded towards n00bs as a group.

I could make the same accusation to the PC, as well. But I generally don't, because only individual posts are the way to judge the efficacy of policies, not the overall, being as the overall is too muddied with various flames and humor interludes.

el_Mother_Fuckeroonie_Dick_Cheese_Nugget

(I couldn't help myself)

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:01:30

hey el fookeronie keep it coming come on keep posting i just love when were at the top of the forum page thanks to contribution from the PC.

Hey liddie you have to email nirvana13666 to be invited into the site.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:04:37

At 5/28/03 11:18 AM, Lyddiechu wrote:
At 5/28/03 10:24 AM, Shih wrote: Hy Lyddie have you signed on to the DAG site yet?
i thought that was only an aol thing?? send me the site address and ill do it.

Just email Nirv and shell invite you onto it, then shall your DAG form be revealed.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:12:36

At 5/28/03 12:52 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: I dont know, we have as a group for the most part avoided any multiple page flame wars (well, except for this thread, but hey, were not the ones doing the flaming, kinda).

I don't think any of the PC count this as a "flame war", we just have light hearted jabs. We've both stated there is no war between the DAG, and PC. I hold to that, and attack individuals who can't promote their own side.

Also, we are pretty open minded towards n00bs as a group.

We are, but we seek to give them time to blossom, and impose a post count before they can join. It's like basic training, if they don't get pissed and leave NG for good, because we're critical of their views, then most likely, given time, they will be eligible for membership.

I could make the same accusation to the PC, as well. But I generally don't, because only individual posts are the way to judge the efficacy of policies, not the overall, being as the overall is too muddied with various flames and humor interludes.

Barring Shih's Demon's and Dragons topic(which in part went way off topic(part of that my fault amongst many))
DAG hasn't presented near as many thought provoking topics as the PC, nor have they proceeded to stray far from the point of their posts, you've got a bunch(like what 3?) of members who are up in arms, and flaming the PC, and me, when if you want to impress me, start posting better, and making great topics.

el_Mother_Fuckeroonie_Dick_Cheese_Nugget

(I couldn't help myself)

That's MR. el_Mother_Fuckeroonie_Dick_Cheese_Nugget, SIR!

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:34:25

Well we've got one member who regurlarly flames PCs and even he is only doing it when he believes you guys attack first these days. (Gnarly's just playing with Jim)
As for topics well I think Gnarly has posted 1 or 2 good ones, and besides we're really more of a reactionary group than anything else. We respond when a topic isn't generating a lot of discussion, I'm sure more of us will be posting more a time goes on.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:34:34

I think it is pretty lame if we can't stick by each other, if you can't stick up for your own, what good are you? If find it necessary to side with and stick up for those I care about, whether that individual might be wrong or right is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, they are my friend, and I will go to the end of the earth to defend them. Fine if no one in here agrees with me, I will do it by myself then.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:43:41

At 5/28/03 01:34 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: I think it is pretty lame if we can't stick by each other, if you can't stick up for your own, what good are you? If find it necessary to side with and stick up for those I care about, whether that individual might be wrong or right is irrelevant. The fact of the matter is, they are my friend, and I will go to the end of the earth to defend them. Fine if no one in here agrees with me, I will do it by myself then.

I defend DAG character, not DAG ideas. If someone says, "I hate Cannibal, he is a loser", best believe I have some shit to say about that. But if someone says,"Manson deserves to die, and Cannibal needs to understand that" its totally different. I am anti blaze. I don't mind a good natured jab, but continous flaming (ie, more than 3 times in a row) is bullshit. What sucks is responding to flamers only adds fuel to the fire. Those bastards.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:45:33

Umhh, yeah. So FUNK how are you and Ninja Scientist getting along these days?
*ducks and covers*

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:50:50

she gets along in her little liberal fantasy land, and I get the hell away from her torrential posts of infinite size and repetition. I also hand out umbrellas warning of the buckets of propaganda falling from her lips.

I don't have many prejudices, but I hate Californians. We dont take kindly to folks like that round dese parts (best southern drawl). Anyways, if you can piss off House, you must really suck.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 13:57:10

At 5/28/03 01:48 PM, jimsween wrote:
At 5/28/03 08:29 AM, GnarlyCar wrote: It's always been my experience that people who "point out the idiocy" for the sole purpose of pointing out the idiocy are usually people who are trying to draw attention away from some less than becoming quality in themselves.
I'm just going to guess that jimsween's not the kid at school that all the guys wanna be and all the babes wanna be with. But I could be wrong...

Oh..almost forgot.. LOL!
Ohhh, nice one there. What are you calling me fat and ugly? Your attempt to sound smart was feeble, the typical type of thing done by people who have a very low intellegence but want to seem smart to thier friends who also have a low intellegence. And you suck at reading people.

<Jim adds fuel to the fire>
<Jim accidently trips into own fire>
<Jim burns>(the irony of the flame war)
<Jim dies>
<DAG Rejoices>
<Funk and cannibal dance tango on jims corpse>

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 14:04:37

Sweet! A double post from our dear friend Jim! 19 pages so far, keep up the good work buddy! Hell, you post here more than I do.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 14:34:09

At 5/28/03 02:28 PM, jimsween wrote:
At 5/28/03 02:04 PM, FUNKbrs wrote: Sweet! A double post from our dear friend Jim! 19 pages so far, keep up the good work buddy! Hell, you post here more than I do.
Than consider this another post. That comeback is getting old funk, think of a new one.

Jim do you want to join?Your already an honarary member 2 more post on our thread and youll be eligible for the DAG hall of fame.

In the words of funk-"Hell,you post here more than i do"

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 14:40:34

At 5/28/03 02:28 PM, jimsween wrote: Than consider this another post. That comeback is getting old funk, think of a new one.

I'm not trying to zing you, Jim. You really do post here about as much as I do, and you really do give our thread credibility by making it so large (giving the appearance of popularity). But hey, if you want to see it that way, I don't care, as long as you keep helping our thread conquer the forum. I'm nothing if not accomodating, ask Cannibal.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 15:39:46

At 5/28/03 03:34 PM, jimsween wrote: *yawn* This is boring, not one of you is even good at insulting.

Hey man, whatever floats your boat.

Since you've requested, I'll give you a personal all purpose favorite:

Yo' Mama so fat, she can shoplift at Chrystler.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 15:55:51

At 5/28/03 03:39 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/28/03 03:34 PM, jimsween wrote: *yawn* This is boring, not one of you is even good at insulting.
Hey man, whatever floats your boat.

Since you've requested, I'll give you a personal all purpose favorite:

Yo' Mama so fat, she can shoplift at Chrystler.

rotfflmgdao

(english translation: rolling on the fucking floor laughing my god damn ass off)

Your Mom is so old her social security number is in roman numerals...

Wait...lol..wait this is merely for my amusement one more...lol

Your Mom is so old she sat behind God in third grade....LOL god i kill myself!

Damn wait i jim its just so much fun one more...
Your Mom's so old I told her to act her own age, and she died.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 16:02:35

OK, great...<rolling eyes>

1. You were the first to mention anything about being fat and ugly. Makes me wonder how close to the mark that might be. If you'll notice my post, all I said was that you might not want to be the guy every woman wants and the guy every guy wants to be. I also said at the end "I could be wrong".

2. I didn't post anything to sound intelligent. If anything I post sounds intelligent, that's just a by-product of the simple fact that...well...I'm intelligent.

3. If you are going to tell me all about how I "suck at judging people", you might want to come a little better informed. The fact that I've not posted much in your little forum here and you've posted umpteen billion has absolutely nothing at all to do with how smart either of us are. Refer to my next point to become better informed.

4. Someone who's 13 who's biggest financial crisis was how he was going to angle his Momma for his next Playstation game is telling me how stupid I am and that I should get a job. This, my young friend, is quite hilarious, and goes only to further illustrate your ignorance. Let me enlighten you.

As I said earlier, I'm 38 years old, have been married for 18 years, have 2 kids who are 16 and 12, have owned my own home for 15 years, and had been self-employed for a little over 20 years until this past April, when I quit working in favor of going back to college. I've successfully run not one, but 2 businesses for the last 13 years; my construction business (again, for over 20), and my motorsports operation. If you don't think a motorsports operation is a business, you clearly have no idea what's involved. Maybe I'll tell you about that sometime when I've got a few hours with nothing to do. Nevermind, that's not about to happen. I've got plenty to do.

You're right on one point though. I don't have a "job" as many would describe one. Why? I don't need one right now. I've spent the last 20 years putting myself into a position finacially that would allow me to quit working for the time it took me to go to school and get a degree. Ask your Momma how much money she'd need to sock away to take 18 months off work and still be able to buy you everything you've become accustomed to, on top of paying for going to school during that time. My kids' lifestyles have actually gotten better since I started school. My 12 year old's going on 2 trips this summer, and my 16 year old started driving my race car for me this spring, every Friday and Saturday night. Think your mommy or daddy could quit working and drop 15k to buy you a race car? Think they WOULD even if they could? If you were my kid, you'd be lucky to leave your bedroom with that smartass attitude.

I need to get some hobbies, huh? This coming from someone who's got nothing better to do with his time than post 938 times on an internet forum by the time he's 13...

The fact that I couldn't figure out that I can't gain levels (again, I'm at a loss for how the number of cartoons I watch can have anything to do with my standing in a forum, or even the number of posts I've made) from posting has nothing to do with intelligence or common sense. It has everything to do with the fact that I'm fairly new here, and no one sent me an instruction manual for "How to work the NG BBS". Did you get one? Didn't think so. I also haven't got the time or the inclination to sit and wait for my dial-up at home or my hogged bandwidth connection at school to show me any FAQ pages, so I learn on the fly. Probably the same way you and 90% of the rest of the people in here did.

You remarked about the fact that you "...don't know how many times a dumb person said this...", and questioned it's originality. Number one, if that many people have said it to you, maybe they're not so dumb, and you might want to look elsewhere for the dumb person in that instance. And number two, I wasn't trying to be "original" as you so deftly informed me I shouldn't. I was simply stating something I know to be true from having been in the real world since before the best part of you dripped past your momma's poopchute.

One final thought...I find it hard to understand how a kid can think they're so much smarter than someone who's 15 years older than they are, and can also think they're twice as smart as someone only one year younger. That never made a lot of sense to me, even when I was 13.

My dad can beat up your dad...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 16:08:30

Guess I should add that my last post was directed at jimsween...didn't make myself clear there...must be because I'm stupid...wish I had a 13 year old as smart as jimsween to tell me how to get through my days...damn, his parents must be the luckiest people on the block...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 16:46:50

*reads the last three posts*

*the hilarity of them begins to dawn*

*brain overloads and passes out into a coma*

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 17:27:33

oh yea?? well my dad is sooo tough that he wears makeup and sings opera for a living!!! so THERE!!! and my mommy associates with COMMUNISTS!!! beat THAT jimmy and gnarly!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 17:57:03

<Funk and cannibal dance tango on jims corpse>

Yes, but before we dance upon the burning corpse of jimsweenie, I poke out his eyes, then skullfuck him, till I ejaculate in his eye sockets...throw his body down, then dance gaily upon it...

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 18:05:48

You guys gotta fuckin watch the turd of the week "enter the matrix" in the flash portal...that was the most fucked up thing I have ever fuckin seen in my whole demented life...no lie, fuckin watch it while you can...the turd of the week, in the flash portal...
Enter the Matrix...you will never sleep again...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 21:34:59

o.k..where is everyone...must I get drunk all by myself? lasjkflasjd alfjlas alsfjfj jfa siaoiakl; la olasdfjlasj fjdfl;idsaj yeah, I love alcohol...mixed with a little...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 23:50:47

um,....my daddy was the nucler powr plant reacter oprater in the Von Steuben, and nucler submamine wif six city killin miffiles. (note baby talk here)

That being said, yeah, me and cannibal do like to dance gaily, but only in an "Iron Maiden" kinda way.

totally unrelated note: Never get in a fight with a drag queen. NEVER.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 23:54:05

well... FINE!! but i bet he doesnt look as good with eyeliner on as MY daddy!!!

speaking of drag queens... (which my daddy isnt one since he dont wear makeup for fun, just for work).. why the HELL did you fight one as im assuming you did?? especially a southern one! they must be extra tough compared to the pussy queens we have here up north

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-29 00:03:39

At 5/28/03 11:54 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: speaking of drag queens... (which my daddy isnt one since he dont wear makeup for fun, just for work).. why the HELL did you fight one as im assuming you did?? especially a southern one! they must be extra tough compared to the pussy queens we have here up north

WHOA! Do you think I'm retarded?! No, I used to know some southern drag queens, and I happen to know that they will stab your ass. There is a saying: "Purse hurts worse". A southern drag queen can kick the shit out of up to 5 rednecks, without breaking a nail. Frankly, they're fun to hang out with, but pray you never piss one off.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-29 02:52:12

At 5/29/03 12:03 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 5/28/03 11:54 PM, Lyddiechu wrote:
WHOA! Do you think I'm retarded?! No, I used to know some southern drag queens, and I happen to know that they will stab your ass. There is a saying: "Purse hurts worse". A southern drag queen can kick the shit out of up to 5 rednecks, without breaking a nail. Frankly, they're fun to hang out with, but pray you never piss one off.

What about a thirteen year old drag queen
::Coughs::

One a side note:Never mess with a rabbi and his donkey
Funk if you ever find yourself in that predicament im the man with the answers

Let me tell you about the time i had the rabbi in a headlock while the jackass kicked my ass...::Mumbles::..::Mumbles::
<Nitro takes a bong hit>

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-29 03:44:54

Hey funk i would like to point out to you that at this moment the PC messages thread is on page 2 of the forum and as usual we reign supreme.

Now dont be alarmed this isnt the end of the PC theyll bring the thread back in a frivolous attempt to show their self-proclaimed power but with hidden shame for i have pointed out the obvious our rule over the forum.

Mmwaahahahmahah
::Evil Grin::

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-29 03:54:29

** pops head in **

eww, page 20~

At 5/28/03 04:02 PM, GnarlyCar wrote: Jim's "grow up" rant <rolling eyes>

well said Gnarly!

** borrows Nitro's bong **

** ducks off to make some 3D script **

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-29 08:24:18

Wow, page 20, anyone watch "enter the matrix" like I suggested? Probably not, well FUCKIN watch it! *grins and starts shakin fist at computer screen*

p.s. Red Bull rocks, especially because it is from Austria...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-29 08:44:58

I'm gone for one night, come back and look over the last night's posts and realize something. We are a chaotic bunch of random dipshits.
Anywhos I feel that the time for a new ride of the DAG has come. Can someone give me a member list with everyones titles in it? I'm starting to lose track here.