00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,082 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 13:24:26

just wanted to post and see if my lollipop's still there or if I got a fist yet...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 13:27:41

apparently 17 ain't enough... guess I gotta get a little more vocal...

ok...let's see...people who aren't in the DAG are dorks, people who are in the DAG are cool, people who are in the PC are meanies...there, that oughtta create some controversy...LOL

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 13:32:14

At 5/27/03 01:27 PM, GnarlyCar wrote: apparently 17 ain't enough... guess I gotta get a little more vocal...

You have to vote on entries in the flash portal to level up...5 a day...Yes, I am always in favor of creating controversy, yet no one likes it when I do it...*grins menacingly*

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 13:54:30

At 5/27/03 01:27 PM, GnarlyCar wrote: apparently 17 ain't enough... guess I gotta get a little more vocal...

ok...let's see...people who aren't in the DAG are dorks,

Duh, we surf NG. We're not exactly the uber popular people in Hollywood, but a whale's penis? Nah.

people who are in the DAG are cool,

That's your own opinion, I'm not even going to bother.

people who are in the PC are meanies...there, that oughtta create some controversy...LOL

Fuck you idiot. There is no controversy. If you claim to wish to cause controversy, start by not stating it, all you do is wind up getting flamed by people like me who know better than to get suckered into a crap flame war started for no real purpose. Stirring up shit would not be your forte gnarlycar, might I suggest suicide? And to your "Lol", why even bother with it? You seem to not understand the point of creating controversy is to undermine, by saying "Let's start some is asine".

To put it in simple terms...

Superman(DAG) tries to start fight with Lex Luthor(the rest of the BBS)

Superman says, "I can kick your ass, so long as you don't use kryptonite"

Luthor looks puzzled.

Superman states, "It's my weakness. It would kill me."

Luthor wins.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 14:52:14

i like your analogy, foka... who the hell is this lollypop kid anyway??? i certainly dont think he is a dag member.....

anyway lolly kid... chill with that shit. please. we dont need that kind of crap aroudn here.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 16:02:17

All right everyone back the fuck off Gnarly, the man was making a damn joke so just get a sense of humor fer chrisakes, as for him being a DAGer he was a pretty early member, he just doesn't post a lot. (Incidentaly Gnarly you should post more you can make some damn good points.)

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 16:12:55

DUDE! GnarlyCar! Oh shit, where the hell have you been? Gnarly is just fucking around, for those who havent noticed. Gnarly can post the living shit out of some topics, see his rebuttal to homophobia in "gays should not be allowed to marry". Hey Gnarly,
email Nirvana13666@aol.com

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 17:21:22

sorry for spazzing at ya gnarly.. i just hate meaningless crap between dag and pc (even in jest)

anyway kudos to you for defending gay rights, that always gets people on the good list in my book

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 18:45:46

So cannibal gets on the bad list?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 18:48:53

And if you think the pictures I have of you are bad, you should see the tapes Bumcheek has on me!

Actually, no you shouldn't!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 19:26:45

At 5/27/03 06:48 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: And if you think the pictures I have of you are bad, you should see the tapes Bumcheek has on me!

Actually, no you shouldn't!

Don't reveal the pictures, Ted! That's our bargaining chip.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 21:04:55

I laughed my ass off on the first day of Snooble.
Then the goats wandered off with it.
Now I can't sit down.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 22:43:16

I dont know, I always thought the biblical rants were funny, as well as the goofy ass titles. You don't think that crap is SERIOUS, do you? What part of a patron saint of idiots shutting the hell up isnt funny?

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 23:25:31

I agree, St. DAG is funny.

That's why I made the pic.

You know, Commander and Jim... you two are some of the more Anti-DAG... Don't you realize the irony in bumping their thread with superfluous posts?

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 08:29:17

It's always been my experience that people who "point out the idiocy" for the sole purpose of pointing out the idiocy are usually people who are trying to draw attention away from some less than becoming quality in themselves.
I'm just going to guess that jimsween's not the kid at school that all the guys wanna be and all the babes wanna be with. But I could be wrong...

Oh..almost forgot.. LOL!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 08:37:04

Wow, someone else starting a flame war...hey el FUCKHEAD chill the fuck out, don't fuck with the dag...we are like the mafia, you mess with one, you mess with all, you don't want that dickhead...and btw...DAG is way better than the pc bullshit! You stuck up motherfucker.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 08:37:40

This is why we love Gnarly. Granted it means now Jims going to go off and we'll have to sit through it, but what ya gonna do.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 09:17:25

You know, without jim's rants the DAG page would probably only be like 5 pages long. So go on, jim. Make our thread longer than the Lounge thread and the PC message thread. It only legitimizes our exstence.

C'mon, Gnarly, I gotta see you rip into this......

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 10:24:03

Hy Lyddie have you signed on to the DAG site yet?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 10:40:07

At 5/27/03 01:54 PM, el_foka wrote:

Fuck you idiot. There is no controversy. If you claim to wish to cause controversy, start by not stating it, all you do is wind up getting flamed by people like me who know better than to get suckered into a crap flame war started for no real purpose. Stirring up shit would not be your forte gnarlycar, might I suggest suicide? And to your "Lol", why even bother with it? You seem to not understand the point of creating controversy is to undermine, by saying "Let's start some is asine".

Good grief, dude... I called someone a dork and a meanie, and you go off on me. Taking this a little too seriously, are ya? I didn't mention anything about anyone's mom, or thier wieght, or thier perverted sexual desires, or even what thier girlfriends looked like. I just called the PC a name most popular among the preschool set and you go completely ballistic. Could I take this as a statement to your emotional maturity?

It seems you kind of contradicted yourself by the length of the paragraph you wrote, as well. You say something about the fact that I don't know how to create controversy and then go off cussing at me and trying to tell me everything you know about starting controversy in a half page diatribe. And you even refer to yourself in there as someone who "know(s) better than to get suckered into a crap flame war that serves no purpose". I'd say you been suckered, and if I were a casual onlooker here, I'd say that I did indeed "stir up shit", at least with you. And with what? By calling your beloved Politics Group DORKS and MEANIES! If you're going to be that easy I can see the fun going out of this in a big hurry.

How about we all just lighten up; just a little, mmmkay?

By the way... I think the word (or at least the spelling) you were looking for would be "asinine", and your punctuation could use some work. Do yourself and the rest of us a favor and pay a little more attention in english, okeedokey?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:05:40

...and as for going off on jimsween... I can't really rip a kid for being 13, can I? I thought I knew everything when I was 13, and I think everyone else did too.

He'll grow up sooner or later when his idealistic view of life comes crashing down around him and he starts getting up at 5AM to go to a job he doesn't care about and then looks at his pay stub and wonders why whoever the hell "FICA" is is getting 3 of his 9 bucks an hour.

I have to admit, though, the lil' feller seems pretty well-read, but how much can anyone at the tender age of 13 really know about life in the real world? Most definitely not enough for me to worry about. Booksmarts are easy; anyone can do that. Common sense is the toughie.

Incidentally, jim; before you start telling me all about how you're never going to get a job you hate, let me just tell you now that your current attitude's going to KEEP you in jobs you hate. People that tell everyone they're wrong and stupid can't really afford to be choosy in thier search for jobs because they get past very few first interviews, so you might want to look into a minor tolerance adjustment in your attitude sometime between now and the time you graduate from college. You got some time, so don't hurt yourself dashing to the library to find "Attitude Adjustment For Dummies". Have a little fun between now and then, and we'll all get a great laugh out of it. Hell, I already am...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:11:54

one more thing... Get used to the lollipop... If I gotta download and watch 5 movies a day to get something else, I'm gonna have this for a while. I hardly have time to even look in here and write once in a while, let alone watch flashes. I'm still at a loss as to how one's seniority in a political discussion forum has anything to do with how many cartoons they watch, anyway; but that's just me...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:18:33

At 5/28/03 10:24 AM, Shih wrote: Hy Lyddie have you signed on to the DAG site yet?

i thought that was only an aol thing?? send me the site address and ill do it.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:22:37

ah, the joys of being 13.

a short 4 years ago when i was at that tender age i certainly thought i knew exactly how my life would turn out. christ almighty im only 17 now but i had no idea my opinions would change so much since then. ive only retained 3 things since i was 13: my short hair, my guilty guilty love of metallica, and my interest in politics. other than that ive become and obedient tool to the man which i never was when i was 13.. gotta say tho being able to pretend you love authority really comes in handy sometimes.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:29:47

At 5/28/03 11:22 AM, Lyddiechu wrote: ah, the joys of being 13.

a short 4 years ago when i was at that tender age i certainly thought i knew exactly how my life would turn out. christ almighty im only 17 now but i had no idea my opinions would change so much since then. ive only retained 3 things since i was 13: my short hair, my guilty guilty love of metallica, and my interest in politics. other than that ive become and obedient tool to the man which i never was when i was 13.. gotta say tho being able to pretend you love authority really comes in handy sometimes.

Ah, the joys of being 17. a short four years ago when I was that tender age I thought I was finally mature enough to be an adult, and that it was all downhill from there. I later learned a few things. First, underage drinking is more fun than of age drinking. Second, it is all downhill, but its a lot steeper and covered in sharp rocks than it seems from the other side. Lastly, the only thing I have left to learn is all my limitations. I find a new one everyday. I'd hate to think how I'll feel about myself when I'm 25.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:39:44

you mean..... *gasp*... more miserably existential soul searching is ahead??? good GOD!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 11:50:56

Don't hold your breath waiting FUNK... I'm 38 and am still yet to learn my limitations. Hell, I still have to feed my ego driving circles in the mud in a glorified go-kart.

I know all about the sharp rocks on the downhill side if that hill too, but once you get good at stepping around them life becomes a lot more fun again. I wouldn't go back to being 13, 17, or even 21 for a million bucks. I'm having more fun right now than I ever have in my whole life before.

It takes a while to realize that the world couldn't give half a shit what any one of us thinks, and it takes a while more to really come to terms with that idea. Once you do, though, and really start to believe that you don't have to care what the rest of the world thinks either, life becomes a lot less complicated. It's only then that we can realize the real value of our families and true friends, and start to enjoy them for who and what they are in our lives.

With this in mind, don't take anything I say seriously, people, because I know you don't give a shit, and now you know I don't give a shit either. Let's just have some fun.

Hey, El_foka...Yer ugly and your Momma dresses you funny...LOL LOL LOL

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 12:05:01

At 5/28/03 11:39 AM, Lyddiechu wrote: you mean..... *gasp*... more miserably existential soul searching is ahead??? good GOD!

Wait till you're 22 everyone you know is getting married and having kids, while you're single again just thinking about finishing school, and realizing hey everybody else is doing this whole adult thing. Meanwhile you're just struggling to pay the bills. God I need a drink, and I don't really drink.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 12:35:24

You mean all your friends get married first? I had a friend who had a seven year old, and he's only 21. I had no fucking idea until a few months ago when we had a newyearseve party at his house. Talk about a wake up call. His kid will have moved out by the time he's 30, for chrissakes.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-28 12:36:40

At 5/28/03 08:37 AM, cannibal7878 wrote: Wow, someone else starting a flame war...hey el FUCKHEAD chill the fuck out

That's el_fuckeroonie to you little girl.

don't fuck with the dag...we are like the mafia,

Blindly loyal, with goofy accents, and cheap rings?

you mess with one, you mess with all, you don't want that dickhead

Not quite, as Funk stated the DAG isn't about supporting other members.

...and btw...DAG is way better than the pc bullshit!

Prove it. You keep saying you're better, but unless you give me some proof as to your betterness(Bushism?), I'll continue to acknowledge that you've done nothing remotely organized in a group sense, and have failed to make any impact other than a large forum topic.

You stuck up motherfucker.

That's Mr. Mother_el_fuckeroonie to you, you snot nosed snausage.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.