00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BenaPena just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,147 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-02 13:08:07

Oh, and on the point of "bumping" this to top, I post where posts are needed, etc.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-02 13:10:17

At 6/2/03 01:08 PM, el_foka wrote: Oh, and on the point of "bumping" this to top, I post where posts are needed, etc.

Such a graceful move. How self consuming and sacrificing for the benefit of my well-eercised ass.
No more comments.
:Mind gets blurrier and blurrier every minute!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-02 13:20:19

At 6/1/03 06:38 PM, jimsween wrote:
At 6/1/03 04:16 PM, nitroxide wrote:
At 5/31/03 08:04 PM, jimsween wrote:
At 5/31/03 02:44 AM, nitroxide wrote:
At 5/30/03 08:45 PM, jimsween wrote:
Go head pistols at dawn bitch.
After I'm done with funk I'll whoo ya ass bizaaatch.

Funk uses his minions to do his dirty deeds.

I would love to continue this with you but your mom is waiting for me...::Unzips pants::...Heres a buck go buy some pokemon cards.
Eeew, my mom is like 45 you sicko.

MMMmmm...just the way i like it,nice and ripe.

Hey funk was there a vote already?I havent recieved anything letting me know?
Nirva tool definitely Rocks!!!

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-02 16:28:38

At 6/2/03 01:06 PM, el_foka wrote: Definitive proof. Cannibal, you've finally shown that you love to "taste the rainbow". Ha.

You sure know a lot of aphorisms for homosexuality el_fuckeronie. Personally I'm into older men, preferrably dragqueens, although with real boobs and vaginas, and no penises. Who am I kidding? I like strippers.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-02 17:46:34

yeah.. you guys are awesome and mature, using gay as an insult and all...

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-02 17:49:05

At 6/2/03 05:46 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: yeah.. you guys are awesome and mature, using gay as an insult and all...

gay actually works better as an insult if you use the meaning "frivolous and happy, goofy". Thats the one I always mean when I use it. But I don't use it too often.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 08:15:51

Fuckin el_fuckhead tryin to poke fun at ole Cannibal...I just laugh. Don't you know that is how I feed? Off of your negativity, silly fucker! Hail the DAG.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 08:35:28

So it seems like most of us are pretty firmly set against becoming a sub-group of the PC, personally I'm against joining the PC but definitely feel some sort of truce or Geneva Convention style agreement need be reached.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 10:33:52

At 6/3/03 08:35 AM, Shih wrote: So it seems like most of us are pretty firmly set against becoming a sub-group of the PC, personally I'm against joining the PC but definitely feel some sort of truce or Geneva Convention style agreement need be reached.

Yeah, that pretty much settles the matter of a joining in any way of the two groups. 4 of 8 against, none for so far. A truce? Well, e-mail me at FUNKbrs@yahoo.com for your comments.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 10:40:32

At 6/3/03 10:33 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 6/3/03 08:35 AM, Shih wrote: So it seems like most of us are pretty firmly set against becoming a sub-group of the PC, personally I'm against joining the PC but definitely feel some sort of truce or Geneva Convention style agreement need be reached.
Yeah, that pretty much settles the matter of a joining in any way of the two groups. 4 of 8 against, none for so far. A truce? Well, e-mail me at FUNKbrs@yahoo.com for your comments.

What are the requirements for joining either of the 2 groups and what are the differences between the 2?

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 10:52:24

Well in order to be in the PC you have to have 200 hundred posts and they then vote on whether they believe you'll be a good member of the group, at the DAG you ask us and we'll kind of bumblefuck the idea around for a few hours (or days) and then FUNK or I will look at some of your posts and see if we think you have the stuff to be a DAGer (if someone were to really object to your admittance or support it we'd probably consider that as well, but so far it hasn't happened)

As for differences well when you get right down to it there's really not that many. The PCs and the DAGs main goals are to have interesting discussions. The PC is generally more likely to start a topic than we are as we're more reactionary and tend to be a bit more aggresive on the whole when it comes to stating our opinions. The PC also has their own forum called Snooble, we're still working on setting one up.

The main difference is asthetic. When you join us you get a title and a psuedo-bible verse written about you, what the PC does I'm not sure. Anymore questions feel free to e-mail me.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 10:52:33

At 6/3/03 10:40 AM, antiqkk wrote: What are the requirements for joining either of the 2 groups and what are the differences between the 2?

to join the PC you need 200 posts and receive a winning vote for acceptance on Snooble. to join the DAG, all you need is to be invited in. The PC is marked by the dollar/peace sign int a yinyang. The DAG is marked by the red devil and the letters DAG. as a general rule, DAGers are a lot more loose and open-minded than PCers, as part of our charter is open-mindedness towards views, the willingness to concede to valid arguments, and an edict against flaming. We support the use of Devil's advocacy in debate as a valid tool for the creation of applicable and moderate conclusions.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 10:56:12

Hell, I kinda like things the way they are. Let everyone speak thier mind right here in this thread and really see everyone's true colors.

I mean, really...if not for this thread, I'd still think Jimsween was a mature and reasonable adult, but by virtue of what he's written here, I now know he's... ummm... something else...

I had a hard enough time joining a group at all, considering how the wporld's view of everyone in the group hinges on it's lowest common denominator, but the DAG sounded like something I wanted to be a part of because of the fact that it's mission was said to be one of arguing the side of things that most others are afraid to. To become a part of something like the PC that, to me, reeks of an organization of people just looking to be a part of something for the sake of being a part of something, is not what I came here to do.

I come here to engage in thought provoking debate and read about people's views on some pretty hot topics, not to become part of some kind of wanna-be street gang for anti-social agoraphobes. Count mine as a "no" vote.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:02:26

5 of 8 against, we only need Lyddie, Dredd, and Nirv to vote. At this point I just want to know how everyone feels, as the majority is definitely against. Also, are we going to have a separate vote for the truce?

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:08:31

I don't know that we need a vote if anybody doesn't want the random stupidity to stop my message to you is: SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!

Ahem we probably should have an in group conversation as to what form of agreement this truce should take though.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:10:25

At 6/3/03 10:52 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
to join the PC you need 200 posts and receive a winning vote for acceptance on Snooble. to join the DAG, all you need is to be invited in. The PC is marked by the dollar/peace sign int a yinyang. The DAG is marked by the red devil and the letters DAG. as a general rule, DAGers are a lot more loose and open-minded than PCers, as part of our charter is open-mindedness towards views, the willingness to concede to valid arguments, and an edict against flaming. We support the use of Devil's advocacy in debate as a valid tool for the creation of applicable and moderate conclusions.

Well you invited me before personally to join I think. I have more than 200 posts and usually (when I'm not drunk) try and argue my point reasonably.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:16:50

At 6/3/03 11:10 AM, antiqkk wrote: Well you invited me before personally to join I think. I have more than 200 posts and usually (when I'm not drunk) try and argue my point reasonably.

I don't think anyone in the DAG would have a problem with you putting some horns on those monkeys, and possibly some wings as well. Come on, antiqkk, come to the DAG side.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:19:50

At 6/3/03 11:16 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 6/3/03 11:10 AM, antiqkk wrote: Well you invited me before personally to join I think. I have more than 200 posts and usually (when I'm not drunk) try and argue my point reasonably.
I don't think anyone in the DAG would have a problem with you putting some horns on those monkeys, and possibly some wings as well. Come on, antiqkk, come to the DAG side.

Yes, I could join. Nevertheless, I always have my own opinion on things, which sometimes may be too leftist or otherwise. DAG does not require people to have the same belief does it? (I like that discussion about aliens too!)
I could sure add some horns to the monkey and paint it red hehe

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:24:23

HA HA HA HA HA! umnhh sorry, we don't agree on anyfuckingthing.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 11:27:04

At 6/3/03 11:19 AM, antiqkk wrote:
At 6/3/03 11:16 AM, FUNKbrs wrote:
Yes, I could join. Nevertheless, I always have my own opinion on things, which sometimes may be too leftist or otherwise. DAG does not require people to have the same belief does it? (I like that discussion about aliens too!)
I could sure add some horns to the monkey and paint it red hehe

Considering one of our primary goals is the use of Devil's Advocacy (the arguing of a point of view that one does not personal believe in for the sake of debate) disagreeing with us is more like a prerequisite than problem

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 12:29:33

i am completely and utterly against joining with the PC. its not that i dont like or respect their organization, its just that i don't want to consolidate or compromise the DAG's beliefs by joining with a large corporation like organization so to speak. what is the point of one huge group on the politics forum? i like having more than one faction so that we can CIVILLY, and i mean CIVILLY (this means you cannibal) debate over both serious and idiotic issues. if we join the pc i will quit the dag. i joined the dag because it was the independant party to begin with.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 12:34:04

At 6/3/03 12:29 PM, Lyddiechu wrote:

i like having more than one faction so that we can CIVILLY, and i mean CIVILLY (this means you cannibal) debate over both serious and idiotic issues.

The more I think about it, the more I realize that noone would follow an agreement even if one was reached. Therefore I propose that all negotiations between PC and DAG now close in concerns with an alliance or agreement of any kind.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 12:44:12

At 6/3/03 12:34 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 6/3/03 12:29 PM, Lyddiechu wrote:
The more I think about it, the more I realize that noone would follow an agreement even if one was reached. Therefore I propose that all negotiations between PC and DAG now close in concerns with an alliance or agreement of any kind.

Thank you funk youved made the right choice...
The ride of DAG lives on...

Woo hoo!!!
Its party time...*Turns up the FUNK*
::Grabs bong::

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 12:55:17

So I guess I'll join you guys, since you're a little organisation on here

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 12:58:16

At 6/3/03 12:55 PM, antiqkk wrote: So I guess I'll join you guys, since you're a little organisation on here

All Hail Antiqkk, the newest member of the DAG!

Shih, it's you're turn. And I'm sure antiqkk is capable of making a DAG sig as good if not better than anyone else here. Demon monkeys kick ass!

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 13:03:36

At 6/3/03 12:58 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
At 6/3/03 12:55 PM, antiqkk wrote: So I guess I'll join you guys, since you're a little organisation on here

Shih, it's you're turn. And I'm sure antiqkk is capable of making a DAG sig as good if not better than anyone else here. Demon monkeys kick ass!

Yeah I can draw. Emm what sig does it show now? The monkeys or the black and white al pacino with ANIQKK on it? I tried uploading another one, but Newgrounds isnt cooperating.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 13:07:10

And Yea Antiqkk strode out
of the dark plains, his coat
flapping in a hell born gale and
hell forged six-shooters in hand

Antiqkk- The Dark Gunman

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 13:10:04

At 6/3/03 01:03 PM, antiqkk wrote: Yeah I can draw. Emm what sig does it show now? The monkeys or the black and white al pacino with ANIQKK on it? I tried uploading another one, but Newgrounds isnt cooperating.

still the black and gray. Also, e-mail Nirvana13666@aol.com for access to the Aol group.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 13:35:39

At 6/3/03 12:58 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:

Woo hoo!!!
Another Minion is added.
The DAG grows stronger.
All Hail saint DAG

Antiqkk make sure you email NIrvana13666@aol.com to join our AOL group page.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-03 13:38:40

At 6/3/03 01:35 PM, nitroxide wrote: Woo hoo!!!
Another Minion is added.
The DAG grows stronger.
All Hail saint DAG

Antiqkk make sure you email NIrvana13666@aol.com to join our AOL group page.

I already did email Nirvana13666. Thing is I don't use AOL. What do i need to join the group page? Some AOL queer plug-in or messenger? Or is it just simple?