00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,081 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-23 09:35:17

Damnit, I've gotta move out of my house. That means no more RoadRunner for me from home. I have till June 1. The good news? I do all of my post at work anyway.

BTW, Cannibal is coming along nicely now. I cant wait for the DAG flash to go forth and wreak havoc on the infidel. Soon the DAG domination of the portal will begin!

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-23 13:02:06

At 5/22/03 03:34 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
You greedily hoard you knowlege of debate in Snooble, where the deserving n00b is denied access to the wisdom contained therein.

Hahaha, just because I'm a bastard, the BBS rules state that you may again try to petetion for membership, but only after three weeks.

Need a hot dicking?

JonasATnewgrounds.com

I do voices.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-23 15:28:10

Welcome Lyddie,Welcome to the jungle weve got fun and games...

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-23 15:32:51

At 5/23/03 03:28 PM, nitroxide wrote: Welcome Lyddie,Welcome to the jungle weve got fun and games...

<smile> Nitro is still learning Photoshop...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-24 10:27:11

I too, suck at photoshop. But at least I found a decent duplex to live in. MAY MY NEIGHBORS FEAR THE VOLUME OF MY DRUMS! Also just found out I can play Rammstein, Deftones, and Queens of the Stone Age. The only thing that sucks is my whole living room will be taken up with studio equipment. Oh well, you cant have it all.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 02:06:07

Did I hear my name summoned from the dark recesses of the deep earth in Hell...? SOme one mentioned how to create a banner for the dag...someone mentioned the king of flame...sounds like a job for Cannibal...lol...been workin all day...drinking all night...love ya all even though I haven't been on lately...I can help create banners though...P.S. For those who use the Opera 7.xx banner, I cracked the code, so I know the code to remove the banner...just email me, at psionicist777@yahoo.com to get me to mail you the codes to remove the banner for the Opera 7.xx plus browser...sorry been busy...excited I figured out the crack to kill the Opera banner....lol...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 02:48:02

$$$$$$$ I just got paid $200 for DJing an afghani wedding, and I just found out two things:

1 If I ever here the phrase "tey yah tey yah te" one more time, I will kill someone

2 Afghani chicks are HOT

most of the stereo types about the way those guys party, absolutely true. However, you have not partied until you have partied middle-eastern style. I didnt know hand motions could be so sexy. It did suck that only the 14 year olds spoke english, but hey, everything has a trade off.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 12:41:20

funk thats bloody hilarious. oh man it must have been soooo fun. i dunno ive never seen any afghani chicks. i only knew one afghani guy in my school whose nickname was moosh and he knew everything there was to know about linux (we took computer graphics together).

i do know, though, that there is a huge pakistani family whose kids go to my school and their oldest son has to be one of the hottest men on the face of this good earth. daaayyymmmnnn id wear a veil for that one!!!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 12:49:27

So jimsween lives in MN...hmmmm. Quite interesting, though he is only like what 10 or something, is that what he said...kids that young should be banned from NG...lol, someone in Elementary school, should not be allowed to post on NG...you should have to be about 17 maybe 18...just my opinion though...gee, fear the wrath of the 10 year old JUNIOR jimsweeney...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 12:55:36

At 5/25/03 12:49 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: So jimsween lives in MN...hmmmm. Quite interesting, though he is only like what 10 or something, is that what he said...kids that young should be banned from NG...lol, someone in Elementary school, should not be allowed to post on NG...you should have to be about 17 maybe 18...just my opinion though...gee, fear the wrath of the 10 year old JUNIOR jimsweeney...

*turns fire extinguisher on the flaming undead corpse which is Cannibal*

Remember cannibal, devils have forked toungues. Compliment him, get him on our side. Divide, THEN conquer.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 12:59:14

I am just coming to the aid of Lddichu...fine though, I am but a servant, humbly taking orders from the patron saint...I'll do as I must, just like the marine at war who jumps on a grenade to save the whole unit...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 13:13:05

At 5/25/03 12:59 PM, cannibal7878 wrote: I am just coming to the aid of Lddichu...fine though, I am but a servant, humbly taking orders from the patron saint...I'll do as I must, just like the marine at war who jumps on a grenade to save the whole unit...

Now thats a loyal evil minion. Here, have the child of an infidel. I know they're your favorite snack.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 13:16:48

thx cannibal i appreciate it.. but ol jimmy aint all bad. hey, at least that 13 year old can spell and write with proper grammar, ja?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 17:50:52

At 5/25/03 03:19 PM, jimsween wrote: Hah, look at all the turmoil I caused in the DAG, which must be incredibly embarrasing to you seeing as how I'm only 13.

we all know you love the attention only we can give you. You're an honorary member, considering that you post here so often. Oh, you dont have to acknowledge it, your decision to post here has made you what you are. We all love you Jim, even Cannibal. You're his favorite food, you know.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 19:23:04

Little Jimmy's so cute when he's laughing.
*tousles weenie's hair*

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-25 20:35:07

awwww *pinches jim's cheeks and gives him a hand knit sweater and some cookies*

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 02:23:35

Aww hell, why not?

*Fixes Jim's bike so he can start his paper route again*

"A witty quote proves nothing."

~Voltaire

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 03:20:05

Hey just be glad we're not catholic Jim.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 10:26:20

At 5/26/03 03:20 AM, Shih wrote: Hey just be glad we're not catholic Jim.

Amen to that!

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 12:32:24

We all love you Jim, even Cannibal. You're his favorite food, you know.

LOL...yes, although, I do prefer female organs, of the middle aged sort, but, beggars cannot be choosers they say...come on over little jimmy...I've got the fine bottle of Chianti to complement your exquisite young flesh...>:)

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 13:50:13

Oh god... its snooble all over again...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 19:12:54

NEWS FLASH

In a shocking revelation, FUNKbrs revealed himself to reporters yesterday. No one lived to tell the tale, but this picture was salvaged from a smashed camera.

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 22:50:15

At 5/26/03 09:44 PM, jimsween wrote: Why does everyone always want to molest me?

Take it as a compliment. You're just so damn irresistable. lol

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 23:19:30

At 5/26/03 07:12 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: NEWS FLASH

In a shocking revelation, FUNKbrs revealed himself to reporters yesterday. No one lived to tell the tale, but this picture was salvaged from a smashed camera.

Yes, The Devil disguises himself as an angel of the light...that is how he persuades the world to believe and worship him...hmmm...FUNKbrs is a devil inside, but on the outside...

Yes, jim...we all want to devulge in partaking of the virgin flesh...so fresh, and fulfilling...so much precious blood, young flesh, young and tender organs...hmmmmm.....

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-26 23:27:36

Dud even I'm creeped out by that.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 06:59:15

Actually, Cannibal, you're frecking us all out. Could you go somewhere else?

Like Pluto?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 08:58:28

At 5/27/03 06:59 AM, bumcheekycity wrote: Actually, Cannibal, you're frecking us all out. Could you go somewhere else?

Like Pluto?

First of all...what the heck is FRECKING mean? Do you mean freeking? Before you critisize me, type so I can understand what you mean. Secondly, I get off on bothering and "freeking" people out, if it happens to be fellow "dag" members that get freeked out, damn, oh well...do you actually think that I would eat someone's flesh? Well, how can I expect a serious answer from someone who doesn't even know me personally. Could I go to Pluto? Well, no, I cannot, I am an alien to this world, yet, Pluto is not my home planet, and I have no desire to go there. Maybe you could go there, or look for a comet to attach yourself to, before you come after me, and bother me with lame requests to leave this DAG forum, or leave the home planet, maybe you should do a little research on me personally, then you can attack me, knowing me, till then, shut the f*#@ up, and once again, I will always continue to post what I desire, and especially if it bothers or freeks some one out!

Sincerely,
the "flesh eating zombie"
Cannibal

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 09:16:48

At 5/27/03 08:58 AM, cannibal7878 wrote: Sincerely,
the "flesh eating zombie"
Cannibal

Ach, don't let them get to you cannibal. You're SUPPOSED to freak people out. That's what I like about you. Of course butt-cheeks doesn't get it. If he did, he wouldn't be a PC. Take it for what it is, a successful freaking.

And dammit Ted, where do you get all those pictures of me? At least you didnt show the one with the.... nevermind.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 09:19:01

sorry for the typo...I meant freaking...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-27 12:10:28

I'm just glad there's someone creepier than me on here. Granted Cannibal lacks my style but what ya gonna do?

The DAG came forth
girded in flames and smoke
bearing the standards of wrath
to cast down all who gazed forth