00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BloodLordAngelo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

DAG messages

21,085 Views | 792 Replies

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 12:24:00

At 5/31/03 09:31 AM, Ted_Easton wrote: That's a thread that we had to negotiate for, and was meant to be simply for pointless discussion.
It was meant to be the sole such, not an invitation for an invasion of spam.

Ach, you just sound jealous, Ted. Oh look, the DAG is doing pretty well, and not failing miserably like everyone said it would. How does it feel, I wonder? Don't worry, I got shrike's email. We'll see what happens.

This is a song about death. It's on mandolin.

Hate is the first step to all solutions.

You will not end bigotry until you learn to hate it.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 16:53:44

At 5/31/03 09:31 AM, Ted_Easton wrote: That's a thread that we had to negotiate for, and was meant to be simply for pointless discussion.

Yer, but you know just as well as I do that we post just as much junk in the Regulars and FUNK and the DAG post in the DAG topic.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 17:14:28

At 5/31/03 04:53 PM, bumcheekycity wrote: Yer, but you know just as well as I do that we post just as much junk in the Regulars and FUNK and the DAG post in the DAG topic.

*looks around*

*sees the place has in fact frozen over*

*stares at Bum*

I never thought I'd see this, but since it has happened, I have promises to keep.....

Bum, I apologize for calling you a "limey bastard"

damn, its gonna be a busy day....

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 17:16:55

At 5/31/03 04:53 PM, bumcheekycity wrote:
Yer, but you know just as well as I do that we post just as much junk in the Regulars and FUNK and the DAG post in the DAG topic.

He does have a point ted,besides dont blame bum he is playing DAG...its infectious.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 17:21:08

But why do we need a different thread for each group to post their own spam in? Just dump it all into the regulars.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 17:24:05

At 5/31/03 05:21 PM, Ted_Easton wrote: But why do we need a different thread for each group to post their own spam in? Just dump it all into the regulars.

But that would mean we are equal
::Gasp:
Could this be true.The mighty PC has always believed to be superior to the allmighty DAG?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 17:28:07

At 5/31/03 05:24 PM, nitroxide wrote:
But that would mean we are equal
Gasp:
Could this be true.The mighty PC has always believed to be superior to the allmighty DAG?

It means that we don't think you need some spam thread. If you want to talk amongst yourselves, get your own site like we did.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 18:16:56

It means we're putting the good of NG, namely, the deletion and minimalization of spam, above our own interests in maintaining the lounge as a PC thread.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 18:57:54

COMMANDER!!!!! i have a prussian flag hanging in my room!!! you ROCK SO HARD!!!! i want to save up all my money so i can buy a prussian helmet with the spike oh boy oh boy oh boy i am such a geeeek!!

btw did you take the ap euro exam w hen you were in high school?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 19:05:00

At 5/31/03 05:28 PM, Commander-K25 wrote: It means that we don't think you need some spam thread. If you want to talk amongst yourselves, get your own site like we did.

this from the guy who started a thread devoted purely to the entering of messages in a code only available in Snooble. It's a little late to take your concern seriously now. Pick a stance and stick to it, or admit to playing DAG.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 19:29:00

At 5/31/03 06:57 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: COMMANDER!!!!! i have a prussian flag hanging in my room!!! you ROCK SO HARD!!!! i want to save up all my money so i can buy a prussian helmet with the spike oh boy oh boy oh boy i am such a geeeek!!

Yes, they are amazing. If I had the money I would get a replica of the 1903-1919 war ensign.

The most impressive helmet I've seen, Imperial German or not, is the Model 1891 Preußen Garde Kürassier
Parade Metalhelme
. Simply amazing.

btw did you take the ap euro exam w hen you were in high school?

Nope.

Are you interested in WWI or all Imperial German history?

Picture: German machine gun crew in shell hole in Battle of Passchendale/Ypres.

DAG messages

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 20:11:33

At 5/31/03 07:05 PM, FUNKbrs wrote:
this from the guy who started a thread devoted purely to the entering of messages in a code only available in Snooble. It's a little late to take your concern seriously now. Pick a stance and stick to it, or admit to playing DAG.

There are these two concepts known as parody and satire....

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 20:47:28

Yes, they are amazing. If I had the money I would get a replica of the 1903-1919 war ensign.

The most impressive helmet I've seen, Imperial German or not, is the Model 1891 Preußen Garde Kürassier
Parade Metalhelme. Simply amazing.
Are you interested in WWI or all Imperial German history?

*gasp* that is the most glorious helmet i have ever seen!!! im mostly interested in 20th century german history.. WWI and on but especially the interwar period (the german expressionist movement, beginnings of dadaism, etc)

the euro exam this year had a WWI germany question on it for the Document Based Essay Question. i rocked that bitch, i can't wait until i get my score back i think i did very well.

im a history geek in general, but mostly interested modern history with a special emphasis on germany and the cold war. imperialism i love mostly because of the aesthetic.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 20:57:14

At 5/31/03 08:47 PM, Lyddiechu wrote: im a history geek in general, but mostly interested modern history with a special emphasis on germany and the cold war. imperialism i love mostly because of the aesthetic.

My good friend Pam is obsessed with German history as well. She wants to be a hitory teacher someday. That is if she stops fucking about and studies...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 21:32:49

At 5/31/03 08:47 PM, Lyddiechu wrote:
*gasp* that is the most glorious helmet i have ever seen!!! im mostly interested in 20th century german history.. WWI and on but especially the interwar period (the german expressionist movement, beginnings of dadaism, etc)

The inter-war chaos and reshaping is pretty ineresting. I would consider myself a WWI buff, ever since I read Barbara Tuchmein's The Guns of August I've had an intense interest in it and the Central Powers in particular (mainly Imperial Germany, though).

imperialism i love mostly because of the aesthetic.

True, nothing can beat the old European empires for sheer grandeur and heraldry.

I'll see if I can dig up some of my links on these topics.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 22:49:07

Gotta agree with you there, Commander, that is quite a helmet.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 22:49:53

Did I read that right? little Jimmy boy is now in the DAG? A 13 year old? Wow...Today was long, and exhausting...complete sentences huh, well, I wouldn't want to give ya'll a heart attack, so fuck it, I'll just write all this bullshit down to see it you'll even read it...fuck it. *Cannibal chugs his cheap beer* Such an alcoholic..."People think I'm insane, because I am frowning all the time..." "If you wanna find Hell with me, I can show you what it's like..." "I fucked a sheep, I fucked a goat, I rammed my cock right down it's throat...so what? So what? So what so what you boring little fuck..." "Psycho man, psycho man, looking for a victim wherever he can..."

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 22:58:05

Funny how, overstimulation can numb you...it makes you out cold, like on anesthesia...feel nothing, don't think for yourself, sell your soul, rape your mom...do what you want, we're all dead anyways. You all walk around dead, all day long, you just don't realize it yet.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 22:59:35

At 5/31/03 10:57 PM, jimsween wrote: I didnt join the dag, you forced me into it. Just as you force you **** into ****** boys. And It's nice to see funk is cowering in fear of me, doesnt that make me winner by default?

dont you mean weiner? I have not yet begun to fight, I was too busy looking at cool ass helmets.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:02:00

Just as you force you **** into ****** boys. And It's nice to see funk is cowering in fear of me, doesnt that make me winner by default?

Tell me you little bastard...what do I force into boys? Instead of all the little stars, spell out your words...oh that's right, you are still in middle school, you haven't perfected how to spell yet...and for the record...I told you I prefer female organs, not male, the taste is much different...if I went after males, then that would generally mean that I am gay, which if you knew me, you would know that I am not...I am straight, and therefore prefer ingesting female flesh, and entrails, not males...Why does FUNK cower in fear? I don't think he does, especially not from you, you still sleep with the nightlight on little boy.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:19:27

I've been pickin...my scabs again...You claimed all this time, that you would die for me...why then are you surprised when you hear your own eulogy...?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:21:40

is jim really a muppet?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:26:46

At 5/31/03 11:21 PM, antiqkk wrote: is jim really a muppet?

were not sure. He wont hold still long enough for the scientific dissection analysis.

BBS Signature

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:34:53

No strait man spazzes out that much when someone calls them gay.

Lol, you make me laugh little boy. When you grow hair on your body, then come talk to me about sexuality. You don't even know me, nor what I am capable of...so till that day comes, remember that I am not gay, and defend it proudly and gladly, not giving a fuckin fuck if it is an unpopular belief, like I really care what everyone else beLIEves. Like I already said, you are all dead anyways, you just haven't realized it yet...you are in need of someone like me to affirm that you are meaningless, and deceased. I am hollow, empty, unremorseful, and full of hate and pride, so try me little man...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:37:04

Bring it fewel, yo betta watch out fore I bitchslap ya'll. *sticks hand out* powder!

Once again, learn to spell dipshit...I really fuckin wish you were older, damn you are lucky I don't hunt little young people...remember you live in my state...I actively pursue all the inhabitants here...

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:45:57

There are 666 posts in this now. 667 with me I guess. Must be a big dat for you at DAG, the advocate's of devil's word!
Anyway, what political organisation are present here? Or is it just DAG?
I am faced with a dilemma: join someone or remain an independant critic from the organisation of Monkey Spammers.

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:51:31

Oh yeah, how F*cking hysterical is this, you insulting MY spelling.

Yes, I point out people's errors, especially yours...but I have come to a conclusion, you are ugly like me, so therefore we stand on a common ground. Look, I have had a really long day, I don't mean to get all huffy and shit, fuck it, I am sorry for the insults, overall the DAG needs more members. I will stop insulting you, even for your horrible spelling...K?

Response to DAG messages 2003-05-31 23:55:37

At 5/31/03 11:51 PM, cannibal7878 wrote:

Oh yeah, how F*cking hysterical is this, you insulting MY spelling.

Actually, you are like the only one who doesn't ignore my posts...I find some kind of strange comfort in that...some kind of temporary sanity.

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-01 00:16:54

*trying not to be mean to cannibal* O...K N...NO...more...insluting... *Hits himself in the head with a golf club.*

K...agreed then, no more flaming...thanks...I have learned that hate and anger begets hate and anger. On an unrelated note, can you tell I'm a man, with these scars on my wrist, to prove I'll try again, try to die again?

Response to DAG messages 2003-06-01 00:33:05

At 6/1/03 12:16 AM, cannibal7878 wrote:
*trying not to be mean to cannibal* O...K N...NO...more...insluting... *Hits himself in the head with a golf club.*

What else should I be, all apologees, what else should I write, I don't have the right...In the sun I feel as one...Married, buried...Find my nest of salt, everything's my fault, I take all the blame...