00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Fkkkkkkkkk123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

79,408 Views | 666 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-11-27 19:27:14

I paintball... speedball... as you can kind of tell in my sig haha.

My set up right now is

Diablo Slayer
Viewloader eVLution II (egg loader)
V-Force Pro-Vantage
32 Degrees EZ Pack 4 Down
DYE C5 Jersey

This is my teams home site, still being modified...
New Jersey Destruction

Im probably going to buy an ION with a black heart board for $230 from a guy at my local park if my slayer is totally broken, its right now at the factory.

I play at Atlas Paintball, Fireball Mountain, and Skirmish.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-11-27 19:38:48

At 11/4/06 03:03 PM, internet-lord wrote: Question

Does anyone know anything on the tippmann A5? I thinking in buying it, but dont want to be paying for a cheap piece of shit

Allright mate, here, it isnt an amazing gun. But its worth buying for all the stuff you can do to it, just remember, you can tplaye speedball with a response trigger. If you play woods, just use a tippman 98 with ACT and a response and your set.

But if you do play speed and want an A-5, i highly dont recommend it. Get an ION or Spyder VS3 or something.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2006-12-31 17:43:49

I own a Tippman A-5 and I shoot it pretty good. My brother can blow my brains out now... He has an ION with a nitrogen tank. if any one hears this please, write a message to my in-box. I love paintball!!!! lol

P.S paintballs hurt when they nail you in the face! No i wasn't wearing a mask.

Let's go get some pie.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-01-21 10:40:50

i play airsoft and paintball i like paintball alot better than airsoft for air soft i have full auto
ak-47 full auto m4 full auto uzi and smi auto pistol and i have a semi auto98 custom paintball gun

any idea what i should say

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-01-26 23:01:59

i have the most pimped-out ion ever. its got a green Strange body kit, a blade trigger, a 16in freak barrel with green tip, clamping feedneck, green halo B, virtue board, 68/4500 nitro tank. and i have a 07 proto jersey green, 06 proto pants green, morph goggles green, NXe 2+1+2 pro pack, and some dye ATC shoes.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-01-26 23:17:07

Does anybody own the lastest ICS MP5 or has anybody seen it in person? I was thinking about buying one.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-04-17 21:07:40

I would like to join, I own a 230 fps berreta and a rifle that shoots 250 fps, I'm a novice at airsoft but I really like the sport :)

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-04-18 00:16:45

I have to join this! I just found it, Airsoft Rules! I have an M14 with 300 fps. I get all my stuff at Airsoft Atlanta, its a great site

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-04 19:45:52

I would love to join this club.

I paintball. I've only played woodsball though. I use a Tippmann '98 Custom with a Flatline barrel and I installed a double trigger into it.

What is speedball like?

"I must look really green to you, pal"

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-07 04:28:19

Most intense thing you can ever do in yoru life really.

That and rushing tippmann caslte at skirmish, ive done both, so i de say the tippmann caslte one. Since this is the paintball crew and all, i will tell my story.

I went to skirmish when my friend brought me up there, and my dangerous power fusion was already acting up so i wasnt allowed to use on the field, i had to rent a tippmann. I tell my friend, hey, what would you do if i ran up there off the break? he siad, you wouldnt do that. I said, ok fine. ONce i here the whilst i busted out running my ass off getting about 2 bunkers away from the caslte, it was fuckign awesome, one of the biggest threils in my life, but its not even a straith run, i had to go side to side to get to the bunker. I started shooting, but my VLocity happend to be out of batter, how unluck right? So i run all the way back out and get a gravity feeder. I run back in, and get about 4 or 5 away from the castle this time, just kept moving up non chalantly, so they woudl see me runing all the time. I got eventually all the way aroudn to the back of the caslte, and theres about 20 guys in the back just laying against the wall that are on my side. I say, what the hell, lest storm this bitch? So one guy thrwos in a smoke grneade, and the freaking bell of the time limit goes off, so all of us just start shooting like crazy not knowing anything cause its a smoke grneade, and were all pissed almost getting the flag when the bell goes off..

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-07 04:32:33

I have played quite a few games and accumulated quite a collection of AEGs myself, though I admit that I am still not too good at it, especially when it comes to stealth.

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-13 22:44:47

uhhh i have a 24 cal. 9mm manual airsoft gun itz not mouch i kno that but itz all i cul have got at the time but im going to upgrade to a m16 air spring

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-13 22:48:05

I want to join. I have a Tippman 98. I love paintball.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-13 22:51:54

hey i'm a paintball player and figured i should join, i've got a tippmann A-5 with a flatline barrell and it kicks ass!

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-13 23:12:36

o yeah i forgot to mention that i dont play at any official paintball place, me and a crap load of my friends play at a woods where the owner lets us play in and then we have another paintball spot in a railroad landfill that no one owns, we just call it the junkyard where we made a whole bunch of barrier stations out of the rusted up junk that was there, its awesome i'll post pics up sometime of the junkyard. There's also a sick sniper hill on the one side of the junkyard too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-13 23:34:50

^^ Nice, I'd definetly want to see that!

It looks like there is alot of bushballers on here! =D I dont play in the woods as much as i play speed. I do have a wooded area down the block from me though, Me and a couple of my friends went today to test out our guns. Wre going on a trip to skirmish on September 27th.

Also my new gear is, at least since the last time i posted it, is:

DP Fusion
VL Vlocity
68/45 PMI
V-Force Profilers
Eclipse Distortion/T-Shirt
JT Tourney '05/Cargo shorts
Evil 07 Gloves

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-13 23:53:44

At 8/13/07 11:34 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: ^^ Nice, I'd definetly want to see that!

It looks like there is alot of bushballers on here! =D I dont play in the woods as much as i play speed. I do have a wooded area down the block from me though, Me and a couple of my friends went today to test out our guns. Wre going on a trip to skirmish on September 27th.

Also my new gear is, at least since the last time i posted it, is:

DP Fusion
VL Vlocity
68/45 PMI
V-Force Profilers
Eclipse Distortion/T-Shirt
JT Tourney '05/Cargo shorts
Evil 07 Gloves

I heard them Spyder M-15's r good for playing bush and woodball, does anyone have or ever used one?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 02:13:42

Eh, I dont like too many spyders...

The MR-1 and 2 are ok.

I say stick with teh tippy, mod that up, or just keep it, its probably one of the best guns for bush. Get a pistol or two. If your to get a new gun, get a speedball gun?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 03:14:10

I had an abandoned school game on the 11th of August, which I used the chance to try out the Tanaka S.A.A which uses the Pegasus System (known for maximising gas output much better than other revolvers). It was amazingly accurate and covers quite a bit of range.

After that, I am now interested in getting the Tanaka Colt Python (4-inch) with a proper left torso holster.

What does everyone think?

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

Next Release ETA: ?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 09:02:42

At 8/14/07 02:13 AM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Eh, I dont like too many spyders...

The MR-1 and 2 are ok.

I say stick with teh tippy, mod that up, or just keep it, its probably one of the best guns for bush. Get a pistol or two. If your to get a new gun, get a speedball gun?

Well of course i'm gonna stick with the tippmann A-5 with flatbarrell, i know thats better then a spyder M-15 by long shot and no i'm not planning on getting a new gun ever, i spent enough money on my A-5 which was $286.00 plus the flatline barrell which was like $130.00, but it was worth the money b/c like i said in my first post on this thread it kicks ass.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 10:13:51

I don't think I would like speedball.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 10:26:02

At 8/14/07 10:13 AM, Twone wrote: I don't think I would like speedball.

Why not?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 10:55:39

At 8/14/07 10:26 AM, GoldOps018 wrote: Why not?

It's just running around really fast, shooting anything that moves. I'm more of a tactics man.

And my gun sucks for speedball.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 12:09:17

At 8/14/07 10:55 AM, Twone wrote:
It's just running around really fast, shooting anything that moves. I'm more of a tactics man.

Oh, i see, well u can use tatics in speed ball depending on how much cover there is

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 12:32:29

My only tatic is to advance as much as u can, although with my new flatline barrell i dont have to advance as close anymore due to how accurate it is. I dont really care weather its in the woods or in an actual paintball place as long as its a medium or large sized place and there's enough barrier stations i'm cool. Oh yeah and i'll be posting some pics up tonight of the paintball place in the junkyard me and my friends built and some pics of the woods too.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 12:38:00

At 8/14/07 12:32 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: My only tatic is to advance as much as u can, although with my new flatline barrell i dont have to advance as close anymore due to how accurate it is.

My brother has a flatline for his 98. It's nice.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 12:44:22

At 8/14/07 10:55 AM, Twone wrote:

I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. I've been playing speedball only since last august. In the 12 months that i played, I had to rent a tippmann almost every time. I have a reputation around my block for having horrible guns that always need work done on. And I'm not too bad at speedball either, the tippmanns work perfectly, you dont need a fast gun to play speedball, you just need to be able to snapshoot, run, and dive well. It's a very intense game.

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 12:57:13

At 8/14/07 12:44 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. I've been playing speedball only since last august. In the 12 months that i played, I had to rent a tippmann almost every time.

Did it have a response trigger?

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 14:43:11

At 8/14/07 12:38 PM, Twone wrote:
At 8/14/07 12:32 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: My only tatic is to advance as much as u can, although with my new flatline barrell i dont have to advance as close anymore due to how accurate it is.
My brother has a flatline for his 98. It's nice.

Yeah i saw the flatlines for 98's, the barrells really long right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-08-14 14:54:50

At 8/14/07 12:57 PM, Twone wrote:
At 8/14/07 12:44 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: I'm gonna have to disagree with you there. I've been playing speedball only since last august. In the 12 months that i played, I had to rent a tippmann almost every time.
Did it have a response trigger?

No, response triggers are pretty much useless. They only give a bounce back. I just use my Halo Trigger finger haha.

I think the tippmann is one of the better mechanical guns for speedball. It's very easy to switch sides with, its accurate, you shoot as fast as the gun shoots, hardly any ball breaks, and not very heavy.