TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-11-26 16:28:02 Reply

Wow, it's been almost 3 years since this thread got a post. Well for the first time in a very, very long time, I got myself a new airsoft gun, a King Arms P90 from evike. I also got the proprietary gunsight to replace that tacky picatinny top rail that it came with. So far it's pretty good, no issues with semi-auto as I had feared from reading reviews and handling P90's from other brands.

Here it is along with its faithful big brother, muh FN2000 <3

thumbhole stocks ftw

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.
Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-26 11:24:20 Reply

Does anyone think the Tokyo Marui stuff terrible? Their guns use gas more than other branches, yet have less power. Not to mention shit material. I bought a Colt 1911 full metal from them, fucking shit jam the BBs all the time.

Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-27 22:15:02 Reply

Getting a WE G23 this week (I'll post picture first thing when it will arrive). Read the review said it performs well. Also getting a King Arms M4 soon. The mighty fucking Canada Post is late as usual. Hopefully they won't flag my shipments again and cause more delay.

Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-27 22:22:26 Reply

At 11/26/15 04:28 PM, TailsPrower wrote: Here it is along with its faithful big brother, muh FN2000 <3

thumbhole stocks ftw

The shitty thing about King Arms is the orange tip. I browsed through 6 non-US retailers and non have the international version. You know, they marketed their guns all without the tip and yet once shipped they have it. This was the case of my AK-47S. I painted the tip with black Sharpies, but it doesn't look authentic.

My King Arms M4 will be arrived in about a week, hopefully, no orange tip (I don't want to get another flash hider just because of the tip).

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-28 00:16:48 Reply

At 12/27/15 10:22 PM, dem0lecule wrote: The shitty thing about King Arms is the orange tip. I browsed through 6 non-US retailers and non have the international version. You know, they marketed their guns all without the tip and yet once shipped they have it. This was the case of my AK-47S. I painted the tip with black Sharpies, but it doesn't look authentic.

Being in Murica, all the stuff I get comes with orange tips. My KA P90 came with a plastic orange M4 flash hider and that wasn't gonna sit with me so I had to order the P90 style black metal flash hider from another site since they were sold out practically everywhere else.

My King Arms M4 will be arrived in about a week, hopefully, no orange tip (I don't want to get another flash hider just because of the tip).

Nice, the only AR-type aeg I currently own is the ICS CXP, had it for a few years and it performs great! Super easy to swap springs. Super fun to shoot too <3 I should get the ICS c-mag to give it the Patriot look from MGS huehue.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
StarDoge
StarDoge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Movie Buff
StarDoge
StarDoge
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Movie Buff
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-28 11:02:01 Reply

At 12/28/15 10:57 AM, X-Gary-Gigax-X wrote:
At 12/28/15 10:55 AM, StarDoge wrote: Just bought a G&G Combat Machine 16 Raider and an Umarex CO2 BlowBack P99
You got post # 666

Lucky dog

I know I just realised that, i was in the forums, looking at what I posted, went back in history, looked at what the number said, and i was like, OH SHIT, I GOT 666

Happy Posting!

BBS Signature
Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-31 18:28:57 Reply

Here you go, WE Tech G23. Great performance.

Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-31 18:30:09 Reply

another angle. taiwan made products never fail you.

Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-31 18:39:10 Reply

My King Arms M4 stuck in custom until next week (or so they said). Lol the face of the postal officer when he asked me about the legality of the guns, when I picked up this G23 was so funny. Apparently some people believed airsoft was illegal in Canada. They just don't know Toronto has one of the world biggest airsoft/paintball arena in North America.

here is the NG angle.

Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-31 18:56:17 Reply

This is nearly identical to the real Glock I used in the military. WE Tech got it so accurately. The weight and look feel real. Operation and parts are authentic (taking apart the pistol). Performance on both semi and auto are great. Granted, this is the customized version for Canadian.

Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2015-12-31 19:13:19 Reply

Apparently Europe has this retard bill to force people who own replica firearms to register, or else face criminal charge. Did European politicians go full pussy? Fear for terrorists? Think of the fucking children? I don't get it.

I hope it doesn't get to pass, because it's the stupidest law I ever heard.

TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2016-01-02 22:34:45 Reply

At 12/31/15 07:13 PM, dem0lecule wrote: Apparently Europe has this retard bill to force people who own replica firearms to register, or else face criminal charge. Did European politicians go full pussy? Fear for terrorists? Think of the fucking children? I don't get it.

I hope it doesn't get to pass, because it's the stupidest law I ever heard.

Hah, gayyyyy.

Sig by Cordyceps

BBS Signature
Dem0lecule
Dem0lecule
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 12
Blank Slate

my current gear. originally came with an orange tip, removed and added a generic flash hider. modified bolt. i broke a red dot sight during an indoor game so i gotta wait for a new order. played a few games this year, one outdoor and a couple of CQB games.

They're GBB, including the Glock. I'm not a fan of AEG. GBB has more power than AEG, and you don't have to adjust a lot of hop up for it.

Also I'm getting a CYMA AKM. Going to try out EBB.