TailsPrower
TailsPrower
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 17
Voice Actor
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2012-12-15 17:14:23 Reply

At 12/14/12 06:35 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote: I've got tons of gear and guns and everything. If you guys are interested I could give you more of a rundown sometime. In the meantime, here's a shot of my Cyma AK that I run at outdoors.

I'd love to hear about people's arsenals and loadouts, so long as it can stay within a post or two. Also CYMA AK's are awesome. My friend had the Romanian version and it kicked ass.

At 12/15/12 02:11 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Nice. I wanted an sr10, but it was sold out. I have a VFC M4 on the way with 2 of VFC's 450 hicaps. I plan on putting a Daniel Defence rail system at some point.

That sounds... really expensive @_@

Also...Anybody here lookin for a P90 with an M4 magwell conversion kit? PM if interested or for more info.

Everywhere I go, there's a sergeant there.

BBS Signature
kill343guiltyspark
kill343guiltyspark
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2012-12-17 11:36:11 Reply

Well, I own something like 15 different guns... A couple Cyma AKs, one of which is like 6 or 7 years old. Then I have this Echo1 G36C that was the first aeg i ever bought; it's been fully upgraded and now runs on an 11.1 lipo. I've also got a thompson, a stag arms m4, a broken mp5 and a broken p90, and shotguns on shotguns on shotguns.

My kit is pretty much all condor. I like to keep it simple.

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2013-01-07 00:16:07 Reply

At 12/15/12 05:14 PM, TailsPrower wrote:
At 12/15/12 02:11 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: Nice. I wanted an sr10, but it was sold out. I have a VFC M4 on the way with 2 of VFC's 450 hicaps. I plan on putting a Daniel Defence rail system at some point.
That sounds... really expensive @_@

Meant G&G 450 hicaps, speaking of:

VFC M4 ES 'Review'
Ookidoki, now that I have had a game played with the gun, I thought I would review it. Keep in mind that I pretty much have played this gun right out of the box.

EXTERNALS
The external build quality of this gun is fantastic. VFC has their shit together, and this really shows. The gun is made completely out of metal save the stock itself, the pistol grip, and the handgaurd. The handgaurd, pistol grip, and stock look and feel like they are made out of some kind of polymer, much like the real steel. The delta ring is extremely stiff, like that of a real ar, and I had to use rubber gripped pliers to get the handgaurd off (beats paying $20 for a delta ring tool). My only complaint with the externals is the weak sounding bolt release, and the mock-bolt hopup cover likes to stick 1/4 of the way open sometimes.

PERFORMANCE
This gun preformed great right out of the box. Got the hop up dialed in after only 2 games (close to 600ish bbs through). This gun chrono'd at around 330fps, which is about what VFC said to expect (100 m/s is like 328.67ish fps, I forget). I do have two complaints, though. The mag that comes with the gun is horrid, and does not seem to want to click in place (my G&G hicaps worked better than my VFC midcap in my VFC gun, go figure). Number two is the limited hopup rotation. A fellow airsofter helped me mark the midpoint in the turn, and I now have my hopup almost all the way on.

OVERALL RATING
I would have to give this barebones M4 an 85% satisfaction rating. I have high standards.

On another note, my loadout! It is very limited so far. I plan on getting 2 multicam mag pouches from a friend to throw on the vest, if I can get a pack of 10 180rd madcaps i'll get a drop-leg mag pouch as well, if not, then more highcaps or flashmags. As for the gun, I cannot decide whether I want the DD LITE rail system, the DD Omega rail system, or the Noveske rail system (I think I may go with the Noveske, to honor the man. Rip.), as I cannot stand taking the handgaurd off for the battery, and I do want a foregrip.

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2013-01-17 08:04:47 Reply

Wooohooo! I might be on a team now! Unfortunately, I need to get some multicam bdu's. Fortunately, because of my loadout, they said I only need the bottoms! I was looking at getting some Crye precision pants anyways.

Also, DON'T LET THIS THREAD DIE!

BBS Signature