New Topic Respond to this Topic
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-27 19:38:09 Reply

Yeah exactly, thats why they're legal, because an RT trigger is like a really fast semi-auto and if you hit the sweet spot its an automatic pretty much.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-27 21:06:46 Reply

I haven't been shot in the body in a long time by a paintball. I forgot what it felt like. I went to karate and we did drills where we punch each other in one spot in the stomach repeatedly. I now remember what getting shot by a paintball feels like.

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-27 22:45:21 Reply

Um....for one I live in the middle of no-where that happens to have a small town in the middle of no-where and 100 miles from any paintball place around but I don't live in NY I live by Michigan's UP on the border with Canada/Wisconsin so I'm used to woodsball Tourneys.

They aren't official in the Tourneys your talking about but more of a town event to say really since about 50% of the kids in my school play it so its a big deal. But apparantly the guy who makes the games is actually trying to make a course and do Woodsball tourneys there and trying to get partially on the map but no enough to get in any PB magazine but people do come from 25 miles to play so its a district thing of sorts.

Oh thanks about the cases I needed to know about those kinda sad I've been playing 5 years and I don't know how much Balls are in a case.

God Dammit! Bitch Stole my Money!

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-27 22:47:55 Reply

whoopies sorry forgot to mention hes setting up a regular Tourney grade course as well but the thing is that we do exactly as you say Gold. We actually hold unofficial try-outs and see if they are actually good if not we work with them and use them as a back-up.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 00:40:12 Reply

At 9/27/07 10:45 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: They aren't official in the Tourneys your talking about but more of a town event to say really since about 50% of the kids in my school play it so its a big deal. But apparantly the guy who makes the games is actually trying to make a course and do Woodsball tourneys there and trying to get partially on the map but no enough to get in any PB magazine but people do come from 25 miles to play so its a district thing of sorts.

Oh thanks about the cases I needed to know about those kinda sad I've been playing 5 years and I don't know how much Balls are in a case.

Well assuming the guy owns the woods, if the he's trying to organize an official woodball tourney organization with teams and uniforms like what I'm in he needs wavers in case of injury for everyone that plays for starters. Then he definately needs a paintball sponsor that will make the uniforms and provide ammo at the place (ammo is optional). Also another good thing would be to have some sort of lounge with a paintball gun repair shop. Thats what we have at my woodball tourney place, but thats optional too. It's like one of those bingo halls at a fire company with a shit load of tables, some TV's, and a conssesion stand. The paintball repair shop is also in there too and they sell paintballs there as well but only taccamo and tourney balls. So yeah alls he really needs is wavers and a sponsor. Actually you don't even need a sponsor, if he wants too he can make uniform order forms for each team and then just have everyone pay for their uniforms and then he can just go on a website, have all customizations done to each uniform for each team neccessary and order them. I think thats what our woodball program director does.

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 00:51:14 Reply

Well funny enough he does almost all that except the team jerseys he actually doesn't get any from the other companies he actually makes them and has a max of 40 jerseys(10 per team) but the teams are that creative more of the "Blue" team. Since the store manager is pratically our sponsor we get everything you said except the jerseys since he is a prick about that since his kids don't wanna get left out or something.

God I love how he does it and i'm quite surprised because I thought we were the only ones who actually had a hang out room and food and stuff.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 11:53:07 Reply

At 9/28/07 12:51 AM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Well funny enough he does almost all that except the team jerseys he actually doesn't get any from the other companies he actually makes them and has a max of 40 jerseys(10 per team) but the teams are that creative more of the "Blue" team. Since the store manager is pratically our sponsor we get everything you said except the jerseys since he is a prick about that since his kids don't wanna get left out or something.

God I love how he does it and i'm quite surprised because I thought we were the only ones who actually had a hang out room and food and stuff.

So then your woodball organization has teams, a lounge, a repair shop that also sells paintballs, your program director makes the jersey's, and the store manager is the sponsor. Well then I'd say it's an official woodball place then. How many teams are there? There's 14 teams of 10 people at my woodball place, 4 of the teams are new. Yeah like I said for jersey's our program director has this website that he goes to and basically if you're joining a team like what I did you just got to tell him what team your on and what name you want on the back of your jersey and then he'll just tell you how much it'll cost which varies on which team you join because of certain customizations on each team jersey. My teams jersey cost $70.00. Well we have simple but creative team names, like my teams name is The Rangers. Oh yeah and if you're starting your own team you have to meet with the program director and have all the customizations you want on your team uniform and see how much the price will come out to.

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 15:42:19 Reply

Actually the only downside to our jerseys that their just 4 distinct colors Blue, red, green, purple and you have to sign up in the hang area and your teams are random by computer. Kinda stupid but I'm egging him on about getting teams of 6 or 4 playing and getting into the action rather than a squad of 10 people that are chosen by random.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 17:37:16 Reply

Quadruple Trouble

Holy shit...

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 19:24:35 Reply

I think I would of shit myself If I heard that thing and firing at me if I was behind that wooden plank.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 20:01:30 Reply

At 9/28/07 05:37 PM, Twone wrote: Quadruple Trouble

Holy shit...

Wow.....Only problem with that is where can you use it? I guess if it's just with friends its ok, but it must weigh a ton.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 20:02:08 Reply

At 9/28/07 03:42 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Actually the only downside to our jerseys that their just 4 distinct colors Blue, red, green, purple and you have to sign up in the hang area and your teams are random by computer. Kinda stupid but I'm egging him on about getting teams of 6 or 4 playing and getting into the action rather than a squad of 10 people that are chosen by random.

Oh that kind of sucks, but its good enough though, he should at least expand his color selection. We're not picked by random and the team names are perminit they don't change.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 21:58:53 Reply

Holy shit...

Sorry for the double post, but there is no way in hell any field would allow that on. I highly doubt they'll allow it in the woodball tourney I'm in. Even if you're playing with, yeah like your friends are really going to let you use that when they have single barreled semi's and full autos. I know if I even used that with my friends non of them would let me play. Although I have to admit that is the fucking sickest barrel ever made, but as I just pointed out I doubt any woodball, indoor, or speedball tourney organizations would allow it. Besides its like over $300 dollars, yeah like I'm really going to spend that much money on a barrel that you will most likely not be able to use anywhere.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 23:13:08 Reply

At 9/28/07 09:58 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Sorry for the double post, but there is no way in hell any field would allow that on.

It says something about it being field acceptable on the site.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-28 23:23:29 Reply

At 9/28/07 11:13 PM, Twone wrote: It says something about it being field acceptable on the site.

Duh, thats really stupid to let something that powerful to let that on any field. Like I said I know it wont be acceptable in the woodball tourney I'm in cause I just got off the phone with the program director. He was calling me to let me know my team jersey's in and I can pick it up tomorrow in lounge before my game. Then I asked him if those double troubles would be acceptable and he said "Hell no." lol.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 00:30:01 Reply

At 9/28/07 11:23 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
I know it wont be acceptable in the woodball tourney I'm in

Why is it that in every post you have to say that you're in a woodsball tourney? It's not a big deal. You don't see me saying shit like that, and I'm an amature now. It's just getting annoying now. Good for you and all that shit, but it seems like you're a little too proud of playing in an open division. And just to show you how annoying it is, I'm going to act like I'm a rookie and I think I'm good.

Hey guys I just got a Spyder and now I'm in the rookie division! I bet you guys wish that you could partake in an open division, like me! I haven't played in any games yet, but I feel good about being in a division where anyone can play, so I'm going to bring it up every chance I get! Not only that, but it isn't even real tournament paintball, it's in the woods!

I didn't do that do get you mad, I did it because it was just pissing me off and probably other people too. Now you know how you've been acting and you can stop :D You've just been acting way too cocky and for no reason. Like I said before, good for you, but saying it once or maybe even twice is enough. This club has maybe 4 active members, so everyone knows everything about everyone.

Don't go crazy again, it's for the best.
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 08:22:30 Reply

At 9/29/07 12:30 AM, avenged7fold1 wrote:
At 9/28/07 11:23 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
I know it wont be acceptable in the woodball tourney I'm in
Why is it that in every post you have to say that you're in a woodsball tourney? It's not a big deal. You don't see me saying shit like that, and I'm an amature now. It's just getting annoying now. Good for you and all that shit, but it seems like you're a little too proud of playing in an open division. And just to show you how annoying it is, I'm going to act like I'm a rookie and I think I'm good.

Hey guys I just got a Spyder and now I'm in the rookie division! I bet you guys wish that you could partake in an open division, like me! I haven't played in any games yet, but I feel good about being in a division where anyone can play, so I'm going to bring it up every chance I get! Not only that, but it isn't even real tournament paintball, it's in the woods!

I didn't do that do get you mad, I did it because it was just pissing me off and probably other people too. Now you know how you've been acting and you can stop :D You've just been acting way too cocky and for no reason. Like I said before, good for you, but saying it once or maybe even twice is enough. This club has maybe 4 active members, so everyone knows everything about everyone.

Don't go crazy again, it's for the best.

YES IT IS REAL TOURNAMENT PAINTBALL! Yeah its in the woods, but that doesnt mean it's not real tournament paintball! We've got everything that you have! Teams, uniforms, and for the most part good players! Okay yeah so we don't have indoor or speedball field like most tourney's do, it's a woods that's just a different environment! You know I wouldnt be enraged right now if you havent decided to be a jackass and write that little second paragraph! You say you didnt do that to get me mad, WELL YOU DID! I havent been acting like that! Okay maybe a little bit and I apologize, but definately not that much as you just ignorately mocked me for and maybe the reason I brought up woodball tourney so much is to just give you and the rest of the people in here a good outline of it since you clearly don't know anything about it because you say its not a real tourney! Well guess what?! IT IS! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get going to that real tourney, jerk!

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 14:51:52 Reply

:: YES IT IS REAL TOURNAMENT PAINTBALL! Yeah its in the woods, but that doesnt mean it's not real tournament paintball! We've got everything that you have! Teams, uniforms, and for the most part good players! Okay yeah so we don't have indoor or speedball field like most tourney's do, it's a woods that's just a different environment! You know I wouldnt be enraged right now if you havent decided to be a jackass and write that little second paragraph! You say you didnt do that to get me mad, WELL YOU DID! I havent been acting like that! Okay maybe a little bit and I apologize, but definately not that much as you just ignorately mocked me for and maybe the reason I brought up woodball tourney so much is to just give you and the rest of the people in here a good outline of it since you clearly don't know anything about it because you say its not a real tourney! Well guess what?! IT IS! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get going to that real tourney, jerk!

Some how I think Gold is going to shove A quad barrel up your ass if he gets the chance too...

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 17:28:16 Reply

At 9/29/07 08:22 AM, GoldOps018 wrote:
YES IT IS REAL TOURNAMENT PAINTBALL! Yeah its in the woods, but that doesnt mean it's not real tournament paintball! We've got everything that you have! Teams, uniforms, and for the most part good players! Okay yeah so we don't have indoor or speedball field like most tourney's do, it's a woods that's just a different environment! You know I wouldnt be enraged right now if you havent decided to be a jackass and write that little second paragraph! You say you didnt do that to get me mad, WELL YOU DID! I havent been acting like that! Okay maybe a little bit and I apologize, but definately not that much as you just ignorately mocked me for and maybe the reason I brought up woodball tourney so much is to just give you and the rest of the people in here a good outline of it since you clearly don't know anything about it because you say its not a real tourney! Well guess what?! IT IS! Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to get going to that real tourney, jerk!

Holy shit, calm down. I told you when you got mad at me the first time that you don't have to take what I say so seriously. It's just my opinion. As for your argument about why you always mention that you're in a woodsball tourney, you really don't provide any insight about it in any post. The part where you said "for the most part good players" really didn't help your argument either. When people say "For the most part, (good players)" that usually means that a lot of people suck. What I consider to be REAL tournament paintball is basically X-Ball or speed ball tourneys where your TEAM must get INVITED to play in. Not an open "tournament" where people who never played before can get a team and play. You also never mentioned who was sponsoring this tournament and if your team has sponsors, how many teams place, prizes for winning, what layout the matches are in (Round Robin, regular winner moves on, single elimination, ect.).

At 9/28/07 12:40 AM, GoldOps018 wrote: woodball tourney organization with teams and uniforms like what I'm in
At 9/28/07 09:58 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: in the woodball tourney I'm in.
At 9/28/07 11:23 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: in the woodball tourney I'm in
At 9/22/07 10:41 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: so I joined a woodball team, the season starts October 6th cant wait.
At 9/22/07 11:49 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: I play in an organized woodball game season
At 9/26/07 09:55 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: In woodball tourney's my RT trigger will be legal

Seems like it's a lot of posting about you in a woodsball team. Like I said before, saying it once or maybe twice is enough. You don't see anyone else here saying how they're on a team in like 6 out of 9 posts.

Glockman18
Glockman18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 20:44:11 Reply

Hey i've ben playin paintball and airsoft for about 4 years now i have a 4 man paintball team (not a full team yet)
I am the best player on it 2
I have a JT USA Tac-5 Recon, VL Swarm, 20 & 24 oz. co2 tanks
i also have a AK-47 airsoft gun (automatic)
and my friends have Sniper Rifles, M16s, Pistols, and MP5s

Hello there. Remember, you screw me over. I kill you with a 9 inch knife. Or possibly my hands.

avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 21:07:36 Reply

At 9/29/07 08:44 PM, Glockman18 wrote: Hey i've ben playin paintball and airsoft for about 4 years now i have a 4 man paintball team (not a full team yet)
I am the best player on it 2
I have a JT USA Tac-5 Recon, VL Swarm, 20 & 24 oz. co2 tanks

I'm guessing this isn't a real team?

Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 22:07:33 Reply

At 9/29/07 09:07 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote:
At 9/29/07 08:44 PM, Glockman18 wrote: I have a JT USA Tac-5 Recon, VL Swarm, 20 & 24 oz. co2 tanks

BUURRRNNNED

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-29 23:45:04 Reply

At 9/29/07 10:07 PM, Twone wrote:
At 9/29/07 09:07 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote:
At 9/29/07 08:44 PM, Glockman18 wrote: I have a JT USA Tac-5 Recon, VL Swarm, 20 & 24 oz. co2 tanks
BUURRRNNNED

Oh snap! You got owned!

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-30 02:34:20 Reply

At 9/29/07 05:28 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Holy shit, calm down. I told you when you got mad at me the first time that you don't have to take what I say so seriously. It's just my opinion. As for your argument about why you always mention that you're in a woodsball tourney, you really don't provide any insight about it in any post. The part where you said "for the most part good players" really didn't help your argument either. When people say "For the most part, (good players)" that usually means that a lot of people suck. What I consider to be REAL tournament paintball is basically X-Ball or speed ball tourneys where your TEAM must get INVITED to play in. Not an open "tournament" where people who never played before can get a team and play. You also never mentioned who was sponsoring this tournament and if your team has sponsors, how many teams place, prizes for winning, what layout the matches are in (Round Robin, regular winner moves on, single elimination, ect.).

Okay first off what the hell do you mean that I didnt post enough insight about woodball tourney's? That's basically why I posted so much about them, but apparently it wasnt enough for you. Okay well then here's the answer to your questions you had: No we don't have a sponsor, the amunition we get and repair parts comes directly from the factories to the lounge, not a sponsoring organization and I already said the uniforms are ordered from a website which I dont know because I didnt ask. Only one team can place and thats who ever wins the finals at the end of each season. The team that wins the finals gets medals. The layout of the match is like I've said before, the teams with the top 5 best records makes it to the play-offs on the second last day of each season and then the last two teams standing face off which is the finals on the last day of each season. It's not all one big tourney that happens in one day. Now hopefully that provided good enough answers, now moving on. No, a lot of people are REALLY good, very experianced people. There's barely any noobs, actually out of all the 14 teams I think there's only 4 people that suck and no I'm not one of them in case you were going to be a jerk in your reply to this post and say I was one of them. So that's how woodball tourney's work, yes they work different from what your in, the point is its real tournament paintball that works in a different way, what you consider to be a real touney doesnt matter, its a tourney by records, it's woodball, I live it and love it.

BBS Signature
Glockman18
Glockman18
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-30 10:58:21 Reply

No i didnt All i said is that its not a full team yet im lookin for more people
Ha Ha Bitch
-------- Bred To Dye Born To Live ----------

thats a pretty good phrase i think
U couldnt come up with that

Hello there. Remember, you screw me over. I kill you with a 9 inch knife. Or possibly my hands.

avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-30 11:52:12 Reply

At 9/30/07 02:34 AM, GoldOps018 wrote:
Okay first off what the hell do you mean that I didnt post enough insight about woodball tourney's? That's basically why I posted so much about them, but apparently it wasnt enough for you.

Actually all you were saying was shit that didn't need to be said. Such as...

At 9/28/07 09:58 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:

Holy shit...
Sorry for the double post, but there is no way in hell any field would allow that on. I highly doubt they'll allow it in the woodball tourney I'm in.

Yeah, no shit it won't be allowed. That was just another excuse for you to say you were in a woodsball tourney. But thats just one post you say? Well, theres more....

At 9/28/07 11:23 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Like I said I know it wont be acceptable in the woodball tourney I'm in cause I just got off the phone with the program director.

This one was also about the Quadruple Trouble. You already said before that it wouldn't be acceptable, which was a no-brainer in the first place. Usually people only post the same thing twice to make a point. If you already said that it wouldn't be acceptable, why say it again?

At 9/22/07 11:49 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
At 9/22/07 11:30 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Whack a Ho!

God you read me like a book...I'm a fanatic or I just like Woodsball more with friends since we live in a heavily wooded area and the nearest paintball Tournaments are about 100 miles outta town. But hell we live with it and make a bit more outta it by gathering a bunch of kids with guns(You know the ones who think their cool with their Black Maxxs even though its a good starter gun) plus me and my friends who pratically own the woodsball course we set up with the local gun shop/Paintball/airsoft.

Besides...What barrel do you use? I usually use a EVIL 16 inch red one.
but yeah now I play in an organized woodball game season that goes through fall and then they said they have a spring season tourney too.

What does that even have to do with the guys post? You just brought up that you played in a tourney out of nowhere. It's like "Guy 1: 'Hey man I play woodsball and I love it!'" "Guy 2: 'I play on a team.'". Once again, you already said you were on a team, and you find a way to post it anyway...even with no relevance to the conversation.

I'm just not going to reply to your posts anymore, seeing as you get pissed off every few pages. Two people fighting doesn't make this club fun (or does it?). So that's it. Unless it's completely irrelevant to our first and second fight, I'm just not going to reply. So say what you need to this, but make it the last for this conversation.

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-30 15:17:04 Reply

Don't you just hate when kids just get on the paintball field and they start shooting you guys at really close range? They should be kicked out of the game just because they don't really the rules and regulations. >:(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-30 16:58:45 Reply

At 9/30/07 03:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: Don't you just hate when kids just get on the paintball field and they start shooting you guys at really close range?

I'm new to paintballing, so I've never really been to a small field. When I play with my friends, I don't think they allow close combat shooting.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-30 18:40:48 Reply

At 9/30/07 03:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: Don't you just hate when kids just get on the paintball field and they start shooting you guys at really close range? They should be kicked out of the game just because they don't really the rules and regulations. >:(

Amen. On page 10 I wrote about getting shot about 8 times from less than 10 feet away. Oh, and of course the refs didn't do a god damn thing about it. There were 2 refs within 50 feet of this incident and neither one said or did a thing.

Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-10-01 18:13:55 Reply

At 9/30/07 04:58 PM, Twone wrote:
At 9/30/07 03:17 PM, Seamonky wrote: Don't you just hate when kids just get on the paintball field and they start shooting you guys at really close range?
I'm new to paintballing, so I've never really been to a small field. When I play with my friends, I don't think they allow close combat shooting.

Eh I usually keep everyone under heavy fire any distence unless they are about 7 feet away or less since that would just be stupid and noobish of some one to do that.

BBS Signature