Be a Supporter!

The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group

  • 34,267 Views
  • 663 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 4th, 2007 @ 06:29 AM Reply

Oh sorry, didnt know.


BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 7th, 2007 @ 07:48 PM Reply

Well as some much needed good news, my green Virtue EZ-On power button should be coming tomorrow and my green Halo B shell shortly after that. Once i get either a new drop or a new grip, I'll post the pictures. Not much sense in posting a picture of the same gun with a green power button, right?

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 43
Gamer
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 7th, 2007 @ 07:51 PM Reply

I've heard in a rule of a piantball match, you can't be near a person really close. I am guessing it's because the paintballs will really hurt the shit out of you. XD


Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 7th, 2007 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 9/7/07 07:51 PM, Seamonky wrote: I've heard in a rule of a piantball match, you can't be near a person really close. I am guessing it's because the paintballs will really hurt the shit out of you. XD

Yeah, but that only applys for the games that don't matter at all, such as anything that isn't a tournament. In a real paintball match, I've been shot from about 5 inches when i was in the snake at the 50(OFF THE BREAK!), but lucky for me, i had a paper thin jersey and an undershirt on, so it didn't hurt that bad (paintballs only go 250 fps in tournaments). I personally blame my backman for that. Before the game even started, we all agreed to have one of our 2 backmen cover that snake. Of course, when the guy was running to bunker me, my backman was shooting someone at the 30 on the opposite side of the field!! (What an idiot, right?!) So to make a long story short, i flipped out at my backman and got a few welts on my back... I usually don't get welts at all, but i guess that if anyone gets shot from less than a foot away, you're going to get a nice sized "memory".

Twone
Twone
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 7th, 2007 @ 10:00 PM Reply

At 9/7/07 07:51 PM, Seamonky wrote: I've heard in a rule of a piantball match, you can't be near a person really close. I am guessing it's because the paintballs will really hurt the shit out of you. XD

Not always.


BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 7th, 2007 @ 11:29 PM Reply

Yeah when I play woodball we usually tap the person on the shoulder if we're at least 10 feet away or less if they're unaware of us, if they are aware and we advance close enough to them like 5 or 10 feet away then they usually surrender, but for the two times i played speedball just fucking shoot them no matter how far away. Luckily I was only shot in the right ankle twice out of the 3 rounds we played and it was from like 30 or 40 feet away, but it didnt matter how far because I wear shin guards so I didnt feel a thing. I can tell when I'm hit by hearing the paintball make a loud tapping noise when it hits any part of my armor, but I feel nothing. The only place I'm not armored is my biceps and triceps. Like I pointed out before I dont have any trouble moving around at all with the armor I wear (surprisingly).


BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 12:11 AM Reply

At 9/7/07 11:29 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Yeah when I play woodball we usually tap the person on the shoulder if we're at least 10 feet away or less if they're unaware of us, if they are aware and we advance close enough to them like 5 or 10 feet away then they usually surrender, but for the two times i played speedball just fucking shoot them no matter how far away. Luckily I was only shot in the right ankle twice out of the 3 rounds we played and it was from like 30 or 40 feet away, but it didnt matter how far because I wear shin guards so I didnt feel a thing. I can tell when I'm hit by hearing the paintball make a loud tapping noise when it hits any part of my armor, but I feel nothing. The only place I'm not armored is my biceps and triceps. Like I pointed out before I dont have any trouble moving around at all with the armor I wear (surprisingly).

I'm going to go ahead and criticize your playing "style" just because I'm a jerk :D. You got shot in the ankle... how do you manage to get shot there? You're clearly playing way too loose in your bunker. Second, shin guards... why would you wear shin guards? They are too hard for bounce and they don't help for sliding at all. If anything, they make it harder to move in. I know you say you have no problems moving, but trust me it will be a lot easier without all that "armor" on. Third, you're 18 and by the looks of your profile, you're a good athlete or at least in good physical condition. I'm only 16 and the only protective clothing I wear is the pads on my pants and jersey. Now, I don't want to be a dick or anything, but it's time to fucking man up. Lose the pussy armor and just play. When I was 13 years old i was at the 50 before people twice my age. I wasn't afraid of getting shot and being "hurt" for a few seconds. If you're that old and you're still wearing all that "armor" you are either a huge bitch or you're just a newcomer to paintball. Either way, even half way decent players lose all respect for you. I'm one of the youngest tournament players out there and I love shooting the older guys, not just because they are on the other team, but because they respect me as a serious player after I get them out. I don't know where you play speed ball and who you play it with, but I'm going to say the people are bad simply because someone who is afraid of getting hit with a paintball is doing "good".

Basically, I just called you a pussy, you're at paintball, and lose the damn armor! (But nicer of course :D)
Twone
Twone
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 09:15 AM Reply

The only armor I use is a jacket (or a sweatshirt, depending on the weather), T-shirt, pants, and a cup. I can wear the cup because I wear one all the time for karate (because they make me), and I don't want to risk getting shot there.


BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 03:15 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 12:11 AM, avenged7fold1 wrote: I'm going to go ahead and criticize your playing "style" just because I'm a jerk :D. You got shot in the ankle... how do you manage to get shot there? You're clearly playing way too loose in your bunker. Second, shin guards... why would you wear shin guards? They are too hard for bounce and they don't help for sliding at all. If anything, they make it harder to move in. I know you say you have no problems moving, but trust me it will be a lot easier without all that "armor" on. Third, you're 18 and by the looks of your profile, you're a good athlete or at least in good physical condition. I'm only 16 and the only protective clothing I wear is the pads on my pants and jersey. Now, I don't want to be a dick or anything, but it's time to fucking man up. Lose the pussy armor and just play. When I was 13 years old i was at the 50 before people twice my age. I wasn't afraid of getting shot and being "hurt" for a few seconds. If you're that old and you're still wearing all that "armor" you are either a huge bitch or you're just a newcomer to paintball. Either way, even half way decent players lose all respect for you. I'm one of the youngest tournament players out there and I love shooting the older guys, not just because they are on the other team, but because they respect me as a serious player after I get them out. I don't know where you play speed ball and who you play it with, but I'm going to say the people are bad simply because someone who is afraid of getting hit with a paintball is doing "good".

Basically, I just called you a pussy, you're at paintball, and lose the damn armor! (But nicer of course :D)

Wow, you are a fucking jerk and no I'm not a pussy, I can take the hits on the bear skin, I just rather not go around having welts all over my body if worse comes to worst during a game. I know how not to get hit and I'm honest when I say this I've never had trouble sliding, I dont care how much easier it would be without the armor I wear, the point is I still perform good, I'm not afraid of getting hit on the skin I just dont want to be walking around with welts all over my body and depending on where I get hit it could effect my lifting and also I dont like wearing layers of clothing like most people do because its uncomfortable to me and I told you before there's no where around where I live that sells paintball jersey's if there was I'd buy one. Wearing that armor works for me so say what you want I dont care. So basically I just said I dont give a shit what you say in a nice way and I know you're a serious player, but you should loose the dickhead attitude of yours next time you post to me (I know it might be hard for you). Talk to me with respect and I'll talk to you with respect.


BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 04:17 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 03:15 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Wow, you are a fucking jerk

I told you so :D

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 05:14 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 04:17 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: I told you so :D

Oh yeah I just though of something, if you say I should loose my pads then why don't you loose your paded jersey then? I mean from what you said before you're pretty much saying if you wear pads for paintball you're a pussy so then you pretty much called yourself a pussy since you wear a paded jersey and pants.


BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 07:25 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 05:14 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
At 9/8/07 04:17 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: I told you so :D
Oh yeah I just though of something, if you say I should loose my pads then why don't you loose your paded jersey then? I mean from what you said before you're pretty much saying if you wear pads for paintball you're a pussy so then you pretty much called yourself a pussy since you wear a paded jersey and pants.

Theres a number of things wrong with that. The first one is theres a difference between pads on your jersey and pants and armor that you wear. The pads on my jersey help you to slide head first (mostly for woodsball) and helps paintballs bounce, so I can stay in longer, where as your "armor" doesn't help bounce and the only reason you have it is to avoid welts. The second problem with that statement is that all of the jerseys made now are with pads, unless I decide to spend over $100 for a custom jersey. The same goes for the pants. The only padding in the pants on on the knee, for sliding, and around the crotch for obvious reasons. The pads on my pants aren't meant to take a paintball like your armor does, it's strictly for sliding and everyone on every team from Novice to Pro has pants with padded knees for sliding. It's not a lot of padding, it's just enough to cover the knees. And before when you said you wanted to avoid welts because it might affect your weight lifting, I can promise you that if you're playing by standard paintball rules (280-290 FPS, no shooting within 20 ft., ect.) you will not get a welt. In my 4 years of paintball, I've gotten maybe 5 welts from woodsball, mainly when I was around 13-14. I wouldn't play paintball if I got welts after every time i got shot because I need to be loose for when I wrestle. And it sounds like you're kind of mad. Take it easy, you don't have to take everything I say so seriously. It's just a club on newgrounds.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 07:51 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 07:25 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Theres a number of things wrong with that. The first one is theres a difference between pads on your jersey and pants and armor that you wear. The pads on my jersey help you to slide head first (mostly for woodsball) and helps paintballs bounce, so I can stay in longer, where as your "armor" doesn't help bounce and the only reason you have it is to avoid welts. The second problem with that statement is that all of the jerseys made now are with pads, unless I decide to spend over $100 for a custom jersey. The same goes for the pants. The only padding in the pants on on the knee, for sliding, and around the crotch for obvious reasons. The pads on my pants aren't meant to take a paintball like your armor does, it's strictly for sliding and everyone on every team from Novice to Pro has pants with padded knees for sliding. It's not a lot of padding, it's just enough to cover the knees. And before when you said you wanted to avoid welts because it might affect your weight lifting, I can promise you that if you're playing by standard paintball rules (280-290 FPS, no shooting within 20 ft., ect.) you will not get a welt. In my 4 years of paintball, I've gotten maybe 5 welts from woodsball, mainly when I was around 13-14. I wouldn't play paintball if I got welts after every time i got shot because I need to be loose for when I wrestle. And it sounds like you're kind of mad. Take it easy, you don't have to take everything I say so seriously. It's just a club on newgrounds.

Oh I see, well like I said I like the armor I have and actually the goaly pants I have I've actually motified the padding on after my first game of speedball, I probably should've mentioned this before, but I was too angry. Anyway what I did was I left the big knee pads in and took out the femer covering and replaced it with thinner padding such as the padding found in your jersey, actually I cut it out from and old paintball jersey that was ripped up like hell and couldnt be fixed, but the padding was still good that I got off a friend. Anyway I basicly replaced the original femer padding with the femer padding of a paintball jersey to make sliding easier even though I dont slide much in woodsball, but when I played speedball I definately had to slide. Oh yeah and I didnt get shot in the ankle because I was too loose on my bunker, I was advancing up to another bunker after I got two people out and I thought the third person was way back on the other side of the field battling with two of my other teamates, but he wasnt, he got them out and he was hiding behind a near by bunker waiting for me to advance up and I did and out of nowhere he got me, so it was pretty much a suprise attack. Then two days later I motified my armor pants to make sliding easier.


BBS Signature
ncnhb
ncnhb
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 08:06 PM Reply

i airsoft just with my friends around at schools and townhouse complex's i have a berette CO2 370 FPS and an AK47 electric 280 FPS


"One time I drew a picture of Flanders giving birth to Mikey, the lovable fat kid from Disney's Recess.
The amounts of semen I sprayed, was simply put, a miracle."

avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 07:51 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Oh I see, well like I said I like the armor I have and actually the goaly pants I have I've actually motified the padding on after my first game of speedball, I probably should've mentioned this before, but I was too angry. Anyway what I did was I left the big knee pads in and took out the femer covering and replaced it with thinner padding such as the padding found in your jersey, actually I cut it out from and old paintball jersey that was ripped up like hell and couldnt be fixed, but the padding was still good that I got off a friend. Anyway I basicly replaced the original femer padding with the femer padding of a paintball jersey to make sliding easier even though I dont slide much in woodsball, but when I played speedball I definately had to slide. Oh yeah and I didnt get shot in the ankle because I was too loose on my bunker, I was advancing up to another bunker after I got two people out and I thought the third person was way back on the other side of the field battling with two of my other teamates, but he wasnt, he got them out and he was hiding behind a near by bunker waiting for me to advance up and I did and out of nowhere he got me, so it was pretty much a suprise attack. Then two days later I motified my armor pants to make sliding easier.

OK, so one of the times that you played speedball, you got shot in the right ankle twice (according to your post made before I decided to be a complete dick and say something negative about every single thing you said :D) and you had shin guards on so you didn't feel either of them. Now you say that you ripped out the padding in your goalie pants and replaced them with pads from a paintball jersey that was ripped beyond repair. So you have pants that are similar to that of paintball pants (Minus the ventilation and padded area around the crotch) , shin guards, forearm guards, a helmet, a chest protector and pants on underneath your goalie pants? And basically what you're telling me now is that you have goalie pads with paintball pads in them, and you got shot as you were running to another bunker? That's great, but I still think you should order a jersey off ebay or something and lose all the rest of the armor for two "good" reasons this time. You said that the pants you made helped for sliding. I'm going to say that's because they were lighter and smaller, but still enough to protect the knees. And probably the best reason for loosing all the excess armor is if you wore armor every time you played, you probably weren't afraid of getting shot because you wouldn't feel it. Without all that armor, you're going to feel lighter, run faster, and above all, play smarter. You're going to think twice about running in dangerous situations, but you should still know the right time to go. Trust me, you're not going to get a lot of welts.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 8th, 2007 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 08:24 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: OK, so one of the times that you played speedball, you got shot in the right ankle twice (according to your post made before I decided to be a complete dick and say something negative about every single thing you said :D) and you had shin guards on so you didn't feel either of them. Now you say that you ripped out the padding in your goalie pants and replaced them with pads from a paintball jersey that was ripped beyond repair. So you have pants that are similar to that of paintball pants (Minus the ventilation and padded area around the crotch) , shin guards, forearm guards, a helmet, a chest protector and pants on underneath your goalie pants? And basically what you're telling me now is that you have goalie pads with paintball pads in them, and you got shot as you were running to another bunker? That's great, but I still think you should order a jersey off ebay or something and lose all the rest of the armor for two "good" reasons this time. You said that the pants you made helped for sliding. I'm going to say that's because they were lighter and smaller, but still enough to protect the knees. And probably the best reason for loosing all the excess armor is if you wore armor every time you played, you probably weren't afraid of getting shot because you wouldn't feel it. Without all that armor, you're going to feel lighter, run faster, and above all, play smarter. You're going to think twice about running in dangerous situations, but you should still know the right time to go. Trust me, you're not going to get a lot of welts.

I know I wont, like I said I know how not to get hit most of the time, I've been told that by another friend who plays paintball in tournament and shit like you do and he's damn good too. Anyway I kept the original crotch pad in there and its just as light as the paintball pads so figured there wouldnt be a difference. But yeah now I have pants similiar to paintball pants, but still I mean my chest protector is just as thin as a regular paintball pad, its not one of those hard foam ones, its nive and really light some if I were to get shot in the body I'd still feel it and the forearm guards I really need because when I first started playing paintball thats where I would usually get hit about 90% of the time even when I started getting better and played smarter I'd still mostly get hit there out of the few times I got hit. The forearm guards dont bother me at all and like I said I'm happy with the armor I have, maybe one day though I might take your advice and get a paintball jersey because paintball is something I really want to stick with, but for now I like the armor I have because it just works for me. Oh yeah and I'm still pretty much just as fast with the modification I made on the goalie pants, but I definately do slide better.


BBS Signature
I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 10th, 2007 @ 08:27 PM Reply

Thats a noobish rule called surrender or die. If the say surrender when you get near them you get them, otherwise you just like their fucker asses up!

But i n a compteitive match you should bunker people, itll take you out too probably but at least your getting some of them. Thats my favorite thing to do, that and run to the fifty off the brake!

I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Member since: May. 29, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 10th, 2007 @ 08:31 PM Reply

At 9/8/07 09:15 AM, Twone wrote: The only armor I use is a jacket (or a sweatshirt, depending on the weather), T-shirt, pants, and a cup. I can wear the cup because I wear one all the time for karate (because they make me), and I don't want to risk getting shot there.

I wish i was as smart as you. During the last school year i went up to Ejam to play some indoor speedball, we were playing two on two. My friend billy was play back and i was practicing my left side shooting. I look over and he got out, so i stick out for a second and this guys running at me adn starts blazing down my bunker and got my right on the head. (yes, that head...)

avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 10th, 2007 @ 09:22 PM Reply

At 9/10/07 08:27 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Thats a noobish rule called surrender or die. If the say surrender when you get near them you get them, otherwise you just like their fucker asses up!

But i n a compteitive match you should bunker people, itll take you out too probably but at least your getting some of them. Thats my favorite thing to do, that and run to the fifty off the brake!

Paintball is kind of meant to be fun. For people who play for fun, they don't want to get shot for 5 feet. And the term is "Light their ass up", not "like them up". And we do bunker people in tournaments and usually I don't get out when bunkering someone unless it's a run through. Oh and it's break not brake...Are you sure you play paintball?

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 10th, 2007 @ 09:24 PM Reply

At 9/10/07 08:27 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Thats a noobish rule called surrender or die. If the say surrender when you get near them you get them, otherwise you just like their fucker asses up!

But i n a compteitive match you should bunker people, itll take you out too probably but at least your getting some of them. Thats my favorite thing to do, that and run to the fifty off the brake!

Well, I usually get them from a reasonable distance, I only really lite someone up close once and that was during woodball when I ambushed my one friend. I saw him coming from a distance so I hide behind the nearest big tree and waited. Then once he was like less than 15 feet away I jumped out and lite his ass up, but that was like 2 years ago when I first started out with paintball when I had my spyder victor.


BBS Signature
Crue
Crue
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 10th, 2007 @ 11:57 PM Reply

At 9/10/07 08:27 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Thats a noobish rule called surrender or die. If the say surrender when you get near them you get them, otherwise you just like their fucker asses up!

But i n a compteitive match you should bunker people, itll take you out too probably but at least your getting some of them. Thats my favorite thing to do, that and run to the fifty off the brake!

Anytime anybody has attempted to surrender, I told them to walk off the field and unloaded on their backs as they did. I was kicked out for it once actually. That ref was a dick.


Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 11th, 2007 @ 03:07 PM Reply

At 9/10/07 11:57 PM, Crue wrote:
At 9/10/07 08:27 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Thats a noobish rule called surrender or die. If the say surrender when you get near them you get them, otherwise you just like their fucker asses up!

But i n a compteitive match you should bunker people, itll take you out too probably but at least your getting some of them. Thats my favorite thing to do, that and run to the fifty off the brake!
Anytime anybody has attempted to surrender, I told them to walk off the field and unloaded on their backs as they did. I was kicked out for it once actually. That ref was a dick.

You call the ref a dick because you shot someone who was already out? I usually find that the only people who continue to shoot people when they are out are the people who aren't good enough to get someone out legitimately. I'm not saying you suck, I'm saying you do stupid things.

Twone
Twone
  • Member since: Jan. 12, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 11th, 2007 @ 04:10 PM Reply

At 9/10/07 08:31 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: (yes, that head...)

OH, I GET IT!

At 9/10/07 09:22 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Oh and it's break not brake...Are you sure you play paintball?

People make spelling mistakes, it's only natural.

At 9/10/07 11:57 PM, Crue wrote: Anytime anybody has attempted to surrender, I told them to walk off the field and unloaded on their backs as they did. I was kicked out for it once actually. That ref was a dick.

No wonder they kicked you out. When somebody calls themselves out, THEY ARE OUT. You can't shoot them.


BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 11th, 2007 @ 04:27 PM Reply

At 9/11/07 04:10 PM, Twone wrote:
At 9/10/07 09:22 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Oh and it's break not brake...Are you sure you play paintball?
People make spelling mistakes, it's only natural.

Any "good" paintballer knows how to spell break. It wasn't a spelling mistake, he just didn't know. And you left out the part where he said "like their fucker asses up!" I'm sure everyone who has been playing paintball for even a year knows that the expression is "Light their ass up!"

Crue
Crue
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 11th, 2007 @ 04:54 PM Reply

At 9/11/07 03:07 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: You call the ref a dick because you shot someone who was already out? I usually find that the only people who continue to shoot people when they are out are the people who aren't good enough to get someone out legitimately. I'm not saying you suck, I'm saying you do stupid things.

No, he was a dick before that. I consider people who surrender in a paintball game pussies. I have no respect for them. I want you to fight back, not cower in my presence.

At 9/11/07 04:10 PM, Twone wrote: No wonder they kicked you out. When somebody calls themselves out, THEY ARE OUT. You can't shoot them.

I think you don't get it. These people aren't shot, they surrender when you end up right behind them. They're all like "Okay, I'm out, don't shoot me." No dude, you're a coward and you won't allow me the satisfaction of getting you out. I don't know where you go, but here its a legit call. I can't stand them.


Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 11th, 2007 @ 06:15 PM Reply

At 9/11/07 04:54 PM, Crue wrote: No, he was a dick before that. I consider people who surrender in a paintball game pussies. I have no respect for them. I want you to fight back, not cower in my presence.
I think you don't get it. These people aren't shot, they surrender when you end up right behind them. They're all like "Okay, I'm out, don't shoot me." No dude, you're a coward and you won't allow me the satisfaction of getting you out. I don't know where you go, but here its a legit call. I can't stand them.

You seem to think people "cower" before your insane might a lot. You shoot people when they are out. It doesn't matter if they surrendered or not. They are still out. You shouldn't be shooting them. That's what we call "being a dirt bag". You seem too think you're really good too. As amazing as it sounds, just because you can get someone out who is afraid of getting shot, doesn't mean your good. Try using an Ion in Novice tournaments and tell me what you think then.

Crue
Crue
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 12th, 2007 @ 04:49 PM Reply

OK, I guess I may be a little full of myself, but my opinions on surrender do not change.


Better Days | "If you don't stand behind our troops, please feel free to stand in front of them." | The Hookah Lounge | Merry Christmas Cocksmokers! |

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 12th, 2007 @ 05:22 PM Reply

At 9/12/07 04:49 PM, Crue wrote: OK, I guess I may be a little full of myself, but my opinions on surrender do not change.

Trust me, as much as I would love to agree with that rule, paintball needs it. I played my first game at age 11 and I was scared shitless the first time I played with other people. That surrender rule made me want to keep playing. If I would get into a touch situation, I would simply call myself out and walk off. Now, I play in Novice tournaments at 16 and to be 100% honest, I would've quit paintball if the only way out was to get shot. Let people suck now and let them get better later. Live and learn.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Member since: Aug. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 12th, 2007 @ 06:00 PM Reply

At 9/12/07 05:22 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Trust me, as much as I would love to agree with that rule, paintball needs it. I played my first game at age 11 and I was scared shitless the first time I played with other people. That surrender rule made me want to keep playing. If I would get into a touch situation, I would simply call myself out and walk off. Now, I play in Novice tournaments at 16 and to be 100% honest, I would've quit paintball if the only way out was to get shot. Let people suck now and let them get better later. Live and learn.

Pretty much everything you said about why you shouldnt shoot people if they surrender is why I dont do it anymore, well I've only ever did it once and I felt like a douchebag after I did it. Oh yeah is anyone in here going to playing some paintball anytime soon? Avenge7fold1, any tourneys coming up for you? I'm playing in a huge 15 on 15 woodball game this saterday that is if all 30 people show up. Its a new woods too it's a new woods too so I'm glad I'm playing somewhere new/


BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Member since: Sep. 15, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group Sep. 12th, 2007 @ 08:13 PM Reply

At 9/12/07 06:00 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Pretty much everything you said about why you shouldnt shoot people if they surrender is why I dont do it anymore, well I've only ever did it once and I felt like a douchebag after I did it. Oh yeah is anyone in here going to playing some paintball anytime soon? Avenge7fold1, any tourneys coming up for you? I'm playing in a huge 15 on 15 woodball game this saterday that is if all 30 people show up. Its a new woods too it's a new woods too so I'm glad I'm playing somewhere new/

It's good to hear you're not a fag, lol. I'm playing next weekend for some good clean fun, but not a tourney for a few weeks. I'll try and post some pics or a link to a video if I can. If not, be prepared for a long story about how I got pissed when I will inevitably get bunkered. 15 on 15 is a nice number for woodsball but where me and my friends go (not my team, just friends who play for fun) it can get to about 30 on 30 and it is AWESOME! Anyway, I've been meaning to ask this for a while but kept forgetting whenever I post.... With the A-5 Flatline, do you need to straighten it? When I use my Tippmann, I'm always finding that I have to adjust it to shoot straight. Just wondering if you have to line anything up for the A-5 (I don't use my Ion because it wouldn't be fair to use the gun you use in tourneys for a game of woodsball, no matter what the gun is).