New Topic Respond to this Topic
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-18 10:23:18 Reply

At 9/17/07 08:29 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Just remember not to set it too fast. 12 bps should be more than enough, maybe even too much for the flatline. The last think you want is broken paint inside your barrel, especially the flatline.

actually it goes 15 bps and yeah I did get concerned about how much paintballs the flatline can handle so I went and talked to my friend who also has an A-5 with like every upgrade and we tested the response trigger on his with his flatline barrell on, but it seemed to fire rapidly well without any paintball breaking inside the barrell and he even has his modified to the sweet spot so I should be good.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-18 15:03:55 Reply

At 9/18/07 10:23 AM, GoldOps018 wrote: actually it goes 15 bps and yeah I did get concerned about how much paintballs the flatline can handle so I went and talked to my friend who also has an A-5 with like every upgrade and we tested the response trigger on his with his flatline barrell on, but it seemed to fire rapidly well without any paintball breaking inside the barrell and he even has his modified to the sweet spot so I should be good.

Yes, I know it does 15, thats why I said to turn it down to 12. I have a RT for my 98. I guess that the A-5 doesn't put backspin on the balls...That or you just got lucky with it.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 12:44:07 Reply

Actuallly it does have back spin but if you get good quality paintballs and not cheap ones they'll be able to handle the preasure of the flatline and you shouldnt have a problem with it.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 20:08:18 Reply

I missed a scenario game at Ejam today. My friend who leads my team won MVP at the game. Sick tits.

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 21:12:23 Reply

A-5s are probley one of my favorite guns easily besides I usually have mine on 12 BPS since its kinda of a waste when you have to refill your gun and waste pods to me. RT are fun to assemble onto your gun as well or as I seen on 98s since I've taken a hammer to knock out a part which I can't exactly remember what its called but took a good amount of force for it to be knocked off. Kinda made me shit myself when my friend put on an RT to my A-5

God Dammit! Bitch Stole my Money!

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 22:24:58 Reply

Good news everyone. I got lit up from like 4 feet by someone who never played before. I was running up for the flag and didn't see the person there. I told her to stop shooting about 3 times and she still didn't stop. The refs did shit about it and after that I left. After getting shot 8 times from 3-5 feet by someone who isn't even sponsored you kind of get tired fast. Long story short, I got caught looking the other way and got shot 8 times. I was pissed and stormed out.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 22:41:00 Reply

At 9/22/07 09:12 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: A-5s are probley one of my favorite guns easily besides I usually have mine on 12 BPS since its kinda of a waste when you have to refill your gun and waste pods to me. RT are fun to assemble onto your gun as well or as I seen on 98s since I've taken a hammer to knock out a part which I can't exactly remember what its called but took a good amount of force for it to be knocked off. Kinda made me shit myself when my friend put on an RT to my A-5

A-5's are probably one of the best semi-autos out there. When my RT comes in and its time to install it I hope not to have so much difficulty getting out parts that I need a hammer, lol. Well it's not really a waste of balls if you have a reason to shoot during a game that is. If you're just shooting at your opponent while they're behind a wall or something then yeah its a waste of balls. Oh yeah and I remember Avenged7fold1 saying that he's never seen tippmann's used in tourney's, I think it's because most people that have an A-5 get an RT or E-grip for it and certain tourney places prohibit RT's and certain other places prohibit E-grips and for some places both. Also because I mean A-5's are good guns and they'd be good in a tourney, but they're woodball guns so you'd be better off using it in woodball anyway. Oh yeah one more thing I took a ride up to the woodball place I was talking about before and there was an opening for this one team and so I joined a woodball team, the season starts October 6th cant wait.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 22:45:39 Reply

At 9/22/07 10:24 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: Good news everyone. I got lit up from like 4 feet by someone who never played before. I was running up for the flag and didn't see the person there. I told her to stop shooting about 3 times and she still didn't stop. The refs did shit about it and after that I left. After getting shot 8 times from 3-5 feet by someone who isn't even sponsored you kind of get tired fast. Long story short, I got caught looking the other way and got shot 8 times. I was pissed and stormed out.

Don't let it get to you man, shit happens you know, but why the hell would she shoot you that many times? I mean really from 3-5 feet? That must have hurt like a mother fucker.

BBS Signature
Twone
Twone
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 22:48:11 Reply

At 9/22/07 10:24 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: I told her to stop shooting about 3 times and she still didn't stop.

You should have slapped her. She won't feel it because of the mask, but it puts her in her place.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 22:53:01 Reply

At 9/22/07 10:48 PM, Twone wrote: You should have slapped her. She won't feel it because of the mask, but it puts her in her place.

Damn right!

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 23:30:57 Reply

Whack a Ho!

God you read me like a book...I'm a fanatic or I just like Woodsball more with friends since we live in a heavily wooded area and the nearest paintball Tournaments are about 100 miles outta town. But hell we live with it and make a bit more outta it by gathering a bunch of kids with guns(You know the ones who think their cool with their Black Maxxs even though its a good starter gun) plus me and my friends who pratically own the woodsball course we set up with the local gun shop/Paintball/airsoft.

Besides...What barrel do you use? I usually use a EVIL 16 inch red one.

BBS Signature
GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-22 23:49:06 Reply

At 9/22/07 11:30 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Whack a Ho!

God you read me like a book...I'm a fanatic or I just like Woodsball more with friends since we live in a heavily wooded area and the nearest paintball Tournaments are about 100 miles outta town. But hell we live with it and make a bit more outta it by gathering a bunch of kids with guns(You know the ones who think their cool with their Black Maxxs even though its a good starter gun) plus me and my friends who pratically own the woodsball course we set up with the local gun shop/Paintball/airsoft.

Besides...What barrel do you use? I usually use a EVIL 16 inch red one.

I use a flatline barrel, that thing fucking shoots your paintballs far. Yeah thats awesome that you live in a wooded area and have your own little paintball course, but yeah now I play in an organized woodball game season that goes through fall and then they said they have a spring season tourney too. Winter they said they have a season too, but the games only are held if its not like really really cold weather. So yeah we have Fall, Spring, and Winter games leading up to the finals at the end of each season.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-23 00:13:06 Reply

Yeah, about 4 feet or so. I have no idea why. Oh, and I left out the best part. As she was shooting, she had her head down so she couldn't even see. Not only that, but the ref was right there and didn't do shit about it. The flag was in a tower, it was one of those double flag games where you have to raise both flags to win with insertions every few min. The only way up to the tower was this narrow ramp that had little posts on each side about 3 feet high. The first game I was able to get under the tower, get a massive amount of people out (I was about 70 feet from their insertion point), and have my cousin lay down some amazing cover fire so I could get out from under the tower, run up the the ramp, sprint up the ramp, SURRENDER (remember that, I surrendered them) the 2 people there and raise out flag for the win. So, naturally I assumed I could do it again. The problem was I was getting shot at by four other people, so I was looking at them as I was running up. I turn my head and catch a glimpse of someone in the tower. I go to surrender them and the next thing I know, I got shot 8 times, neck, left index finger on both sides, right knuckles, face mask, leg, shoulder and a few body shots. Needless to say, my fingers started bleeding and so did my neck. The only reason I didn't shoot her after getting shot that many times was because she was about 14 or so and I'd feel bad about that. I may say some mean things, but I'm no dirt bag. I would never bonus ball anyone, blind fire or just over shoot, especially in woodsball.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-23 09:40:59 Reply

*sigh* thats noobs for ya, lol

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-24 16:21:15 Reply

You guys will never guess where I'm going this weekend! The very same place I told myself I'd never go again! A lot of my friends are going, so I figured it might be fun to play with them. And I really want to shoot one of them. Badly.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-24 19:27:28 Reply

At 9/24/07 04:21 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: You guys will never guess where I'm going this weekend! The very same place I told myself I'd never go again! A lot of my friends are going, so I figured it might be fun to play with them. And I really want to shoot one of them. Badly.

Thats cool, when do your touney games start?

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-25 15:01:57 Reply

At 9/24/07 07:27 PM, GoldOps018 wrote:
when do your touney games start?

Not this weekend but the one after it. I still have no info on where it is or who we are playing. Usually I get all of that info about a day or so before the tourney.

Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-25 15:04:23 Reply

Woodsball or just regular Field Tourny? Oh...bring squadbusters they are great in almost any situation.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-25 15:42:03 Reply

At 9/25/07 03:04 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Woodsball or just regular Field Tourny? Oh...bring squadbusters they are great in almost any situation.

Like X-Ball tourney. Somewhat small fields where it's easy to get out off break and inflatable bunkers.

bring squadbusters they are great in almost any situation.

What are you talking about?

Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-25 20:00:32 Reply

Oh those Tournys (Shudders) bad times there not in winning but how you get out mostly or what goes on in there.

Oh squadbusters are grenades Tippman brand so...their named Tippman Squadbusters but I usually use wet willys most of the time.

BBS Signature
I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-25 20:55:40 Reply

Avenged, where you playing this weekend? I really need to paintball, i have nt gone in two months... You live in NY or NJ? That is if the E-Jam you were talking about is in NJ, cause i went there all the time in the beginning of this year.

avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 15:04:07 Reply

At 9/25/07 08:55 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: Avenged, where you playing this weekend? I really need to paintball, i have nt gone in two months... You live in NY or NJ? That is if the E-Jam you were talking about is in NJ, cause i went there all the time in the beginning of this year.

I'm going back to High Velocity outdoors in Coram again. The paint is $100 per case, so if you actually plan on going, I recommend bringing a lot of money. Outdoors you can't BYOP either, but the diversity in the fields almost make up for it.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 17:18:15 Reply

At 9/26/07 03:04 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: I'm going back to High Velocity outdoors in Coram again. The paint is $100 per case, so if you actually plan on going, I recommend bringing a lot of money. Outdoors you can't BYOP either, but the diversity in the fields almost make up for it.

Damn a 100 dollars a case? In woodball tourneys you're responsible for bringing your own ammo, each player must have at least 1,500 rounds or more. The only thing you really have to pay for is uniforms which everyone chips in for and I already paid for mine, so now I'm going to have 2 paintball jerseys, one for playing around with my friends and one for actual woodball games.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 18:59:48 Reply

At 9/26/07 05:18 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: Damn a 100 dollars a case? In woodball tourneys you're responsible for bringing your own ammo, each player must have at least 1,500 rounds or more. The only thing you really have to pay for is uniforms which everyone chips in for and I already paid for mine, so now I'm going to have 2 paintball jerseys, one for playing around with my friends and one for actual woodball games.

I know, it's crazy. We have the same rules in our tourneys too. Sometimes they let you but paint at the field for only like $60 for tournament grade paintballs. Really not a bad deal at all. For some reason our team captain doesn't want custom jerseys. He says that it's easier to tell who is who with different jerseys, pants, ect. He might be right but I still think we need to look good. We aren't the best team out there, but we place in a good amount.

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 20:45:40 Reply

At 9/26/07 06:59 PM, avenged7fold1 wrote: I know, it's crazy. We have the same rules in our tourneys too. Sometimes they let you but paint at the field for only like $60 for tournament grade paintballs. Really not a bad deal at all. For some reason our team captain doesn't want custom jerseys. He says that it's easier to tell who is who with different jerseys, pants, ect. He might be right but I still think we need to look good. We aren't the best team out there, but we place in a good amount.

Oh that's definately not a bad price at all for tourney balls, not bad at all. Most people in woodball use them tacamo paintballs according to my team captain cause I got to meet my team over the weekend during the orientation of the woodball tourney fall season. That's basically to get associated with your team because in woodball tourney's teams change because of losing teamates, not everyone comes back after a few seasons so they have team openings if a spot is avalible on their team which is pretty much every season which get filled in quickly. Also it's to explore the playing woods and know the boundries and that sort of stuff. Most of them have been playing paintball for like 4 to 8 years and I've been playing for like almost two years so I'm the one with the least experiance on my team unfortunately, but they're friendly and the team captain says he'll help me out with improving stratagies if I need it. Basically anything I need help with he'll help me out he's been playing on this team for 8 years, but he's just happy I have experiance in playing paintball and that I'm not a noob to it, he said a lot of new guys that joined the team over the years were a pain in the ass to improve because they joined a team and it was going to be their first time playing paintball, but the point was they improved and two of them stuck with it, and still are on the team. Our first game is Saterday, I cant wait, it'll be my first actual team game of paintball.

BBS Signature
Lizardcoolz
Lizardcoolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 21:29:40 Reply

Case you meaning 1000 or 500 or 2000? Sorry just used to the number scheme I can just figure it out from there but thats a damn shame if teammates leave or just get bored of paintball(Which I find utterly impossible). Ah well I've got an tournement this saturday its probley going to be fun since we are ACTUALLY doing something else than woodsball which would be a regular grade Tourny style game and since its free lance any gun is acceptable(Break out the angels!)you know with the big blow up balloon thingys.

BBS Signature
avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 21:51:25 Reply

At 9/26/07 09:29 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Case you meaning 1000 or 500 or 2000? Sorry just used to the number scheme I can just figure it out from there but thats a damn shame if teammates leave or just get bored of paintball(Which I find utterly impossible). Ah well I've got an tournement this saturday its probley going to be fun since we are ACTUALLY doing something else than woodsball which would be a regular grade Tourny style game and since its free lance any gun is acceptable(Break out the angels!)you know with the big blow up balloon thingys.

A case is a box filled with 4 bags of 500 each. So 2000. What tourney are you talking about? You asked me where I was going, so I assume that means you live close to or in NY. Is it a real tourney with rookie, novice and amature divisions?

GoldOps018
GoldOps018
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-26 21:55:39 Reply

At 9/26/07 09:29 PM, Lizardcoolz wrote: Case you meaning 1000 or 500 or 2000? Sorry just used to the number scheme I can just figure it out from there but thats a damn shame if teammates leave or just get bored of paintball(Which I find utterly impossible). Ah well I've got an tournement this saturday its probley going to be fun since we are ACTUALLY doing something else than woodsball which would be a regular grade Tourny style game and since its free lance any gun is acceptable(Break out the angels!)you know with the big blow up balloon thingys.

Well most of them actually just decide to start their own team, usually the people to leave are the noobs that just got into the sport of paintball and decide to join a team on there first ever game of paintball there should be some sort of rule against that I think or at least team try-outs and then they decide they hate it and leave or they leave, get some experiance during the weekdays when its open to the public and then come back another season once they've improved or just stay on the team and get their experiance throughout the season games, but if it wasnt for them there wouldnt be as much team openings for other people like me that have experiance. In woodball tourney's my RT trigger will be legal, but no E-grips though, your gun has to be automatic or semi-auto, no pumps, 3 shot burst, or turbo triggers, the RT triggers are the only ones allowed actually.

BBS Signature
I-FLIP-VANS
I-FLIP-VANS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Musician
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-27 15:52:49 Reply

At 9/26/07 09:55 PM, GoldOps018 wrote: your gun has to be automatic or semi-auto, no pumps, 3 shot burst, or turbo triggers, the RT triggers are the only ones allowed actually.

What do the RT triggers differ from semi? Ive never used one.

And thats kind of a weird rule? Is this in the woods?

avenged7fold1
avenged7fold1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Airsoft/paintball Group 2007-09-27 16:17:42 Reply

At 9/27/07 03:52 PM, I-FLIP-VANS wrote: What do the RT triggers differ from semi? Ive never used one.

All the RT does is kick back the trigger when you pull it. So as soon as you pull the trigger, it buts it right back. It can be looked at as either semi or full auto in a sense that you can just hold the trigger down and still shoot.