00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mihaithecool just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

140,514 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 14:44:47

At 6/12/07 02:37 PM, Seamonky wrote: -I watched Metal Gear Awesome again. It's so addicting. XD

Hell yeah! Seen it so many times now.
Also, has anyone ever thought of re-starting the crew. I won't; I have too many clubs. But it seems like this has already gotten very big and filled with who knows crap.
A fresh start for MGS4?

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 14:49:39

At 6/12/07 02:44 PM, Abyssus wrote: Hell yeah! Seen it so many times now.
Also, has anyone ever thought of re-starting the crew. I won't; I have too many clubs. But it seems like this has already gotten very big and filled with who knows crap.

Restarting a crew? Dude, we just post in a crew just to keep it active. That's what I do and it always works for me. We don't need a leader inorder to keep things organized. We just need good, trustworthy members. :/

A fresh start for MGS4?

MGS4 should be a super hit when it comes out for the PS3. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 14:55:13

At 6/12/07 02:49 PM, Seamonky wrote: Restarting a crew? Dude, we just post in a crew just to keep it active. That's what I do and it always works for me. We don't need a leader inorder to keep things organized. We just need good, trustworthy members. :/

Never saw it that way, good idea.

A fresh start for MGS4?
MGS4 should be a super hit when it comes out for the PS3. :)

Hopefully, it looks great, the worse they could do is not make it perfect!

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 14:57:55

At 6/12/07 02:55 PM, Abyssus wrote: Hopefully, it looks great, the worse they could do is not make it perfect!

Think about it. Every video game that comes out for a console is not perfect. Every game has some sort of flaws. Glitches, storyline, gameplay, etc.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 20:54:17

At 6/12/07 02:55 PM, Abyssus wrote:
At 6/12/07 02:49 PM, Seamonky wrote: Restarting a crew? Dude, we just post in a crew just to keep it active. That's what I do and it always works for me. We don't need a leader inorder to keep things organized. We just need good, trustworthy members. :/
Never saw it that way, good idea.

well, i'm really glad that this club is stays active so well. Yeah we don't really have a leader... although with all the new people recently we've sort of lost most of our older members
checking back it looks like Nev and i are the oldest members who regularly post. So i guess if theres any problems in the club come to either me or nev.

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 21:46:58

We really don't need a leader, i mean with the six months i have been a member the MGS club, everything has been running smooth around here, i am so glade Scarface started this club a few years ago. I've allways have wanted to meet him, hopefully, one day i will. I salute the MGS club!

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 00:47:52

Can i join? i am a friend of Assassin223

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 04:27:03

At 6/13/07 12:47 AM, Assassin332 wrote: Can i join? i am a friend of Assassin223

no, because of that hatefull remark you said: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/rreview.php?i d=84489

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 06:04:11

At 6/12/07 09:46 PM, Assassin223 wrote: We really don't need a leader, i mean with the six months i have been a member the MGS club, everything has been running smooth around here, i am so glade Scarface started this club a few years ago. I've allways have wanted to meet him, hopefully, one day i will. I salute the MGS club!

-That is what I'm talking about. We need more members like you who can support clubs. Looks like you support the Metal Gear Solid Club a lot. :D
-I played Metal Gear Soild 3 at my friends house not too long ago and I put everyone to sleep, the guys that were watching the speech I believe. When I put them all to sleep, I knocked one guy over and the rest of them fly like dominos. It was hilarious! XD

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 06:47:30

Hey can i join.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 08:45:06

Did i miss something? All of a sudden we got new members coming in left right and centre! Did we put in a ad or something?Ah well, its good to talk to new people.

At 6/13/07 06:04 AM, Seamonky wrote: -I played Metal Gear Soild 3 at my friends house not too long ago and I put everyone to sleep, the guys that were watching the speech I believe. When I put them all to sleep, I knocked one guy over and the rest of them fly like dominos. It was hilarious! XD

Wasn't that MGS2? I remember doin that in the tanker mission at the end, that was funny as hell :-)

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 16:36:06

At 6/13/07 04:27 AM, Assassin223 wrote: no, because of that hatefull remark you said: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/rreview.php?i d=84489

No assassin, thats not funny =P

I always saw Sleeping-Insomniac as a leader because he maked a quiz for the newbies..
But yes, its true, we don't need a leader. I havn't been active for a while.. because I was banned from the forums =D

btw, this Club is here to discust thing of metal gear solid...
I say Big Boss is still alive, I know solid snake killed him in metal gear and for the ppl who didn't play it, its told again in metal gear solid 1, but I think he is still alive. or maybe he has another clone of him who looks alike.
I think Big boss has to be in another MGS game, because he is a good character and they put much time and toughts in him.
what do you think?

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 16:38:50

I had to laugh so hard at this picture!

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 17:04:32

At 6/13/07 04:38 PM, Play2jens wrote: I had to laugh so hard at this picture!

lol that picture is so fucking great :O

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 17:37:22

At 6/13/07 05:04 PM, SouthAsian wrote:
lol that picture is so fucking great :O

*Laughs*

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 19:26:22

did BB take on a couple of pounds?!?!

maybe he ate tooo many calorie mates lol

GET OVER HERE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-13 19:31:35

A chubby snake is just too lovable

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 02:01:51

Can i join?
I have MGS 2, 3 and the Twin Snakes...
I just like the better scenes, cause I am a fan of modern action.

Last.fm

Why the fuck did I like these forums again

CLICK SIGNATURE FOR DIFFERENT SONGS EACH WEEK

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 10:13:16

At 6/16/07 01:15 AM, Xtesh wrote:
Could Raiden or Otacon possibly die in MGS4 as some sort of a plot point? Just trying to start some conversation.

Deaths with relevance to the plot have to be shocking, and sadly no one would give a shit if Raiden died.
If anyone died, it'd have to be Snake.... we all know that... no one else would have the same effect.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 10:17:34

At 6/16/07 10:13 AM, Nev wrote: Deaths with relevance to the plot have to be shocking, and sadly no one would give a shit if Raiden died.

I believe that Raiden was a side character. A character that shouldn't of been in the Metal Gear Soild games. He wasn't as good as Snake and he kinda looked gay with that hairstyle. XD

If anyone died, it'd have to be Snake.... we all know that... no one else would have the same effect.

That is essential. What about that other girl that died? Or was it a man? Forgot the name. She/he looked like a red head, really tanned, and had long hair. :/

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 10:20:22

At 6/16/07 10:17 AM, Seamonky wrote: That is essential. What about that other girl that died? Or was it a man? Forgot the name. She/he looked like a red head, really tanned, and had long hair. :/

Meryl?
She may not dead.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 11:14:38

At 6/16/07 01:15 AM, Xtesh wrote:
Looks like Eva is still hot, though.
Could Raiden or Otacon possibly die in MGS4 as some sort of a plot point? Just trying to start some conversation.

Possibly... or snake. don't forget that. in the trailer the whole lot of em seemed like they were ready to die for the cause so possibly they all snuf it.

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 16:37:12

At 6/16/07 10:20 AM, Nev wrote:
At 6/16/07 10:17 AM, Seamonky wrote: That is essential. What about that other girl that died? Or was it a man? Forgot the name. She/he looked like a red head, really tanned, and had long hair. :/
Meryl?
She may not dead.

Meryl isn't dead. I saw in one of the trailers for MGS4 that she was leading FOXHOUND.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 16:38:20

At 6/16/07 04:37 PM, AkB00m wrote: Meryl isn't dead. I saw in one of the trailers for MGS4 that she was leading FOXHOUND.

Well technically it depends on how good you are at tapping a button in MGS1 :P.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 16:46:33

At 6/16/07 04:38 PM, Nev wrote:
At 6/16/07 04:37 PM, AkB00m wrote: Meryl isn't dead. I saw in one of the trailers for MGS4 that she was leading FOXHOUND.
Well technically it depends on how good you are at tapping a button in MGS1 :P.

She IS alive, she says in the trailer that she is leading 'FoxHounde' in a Russian accent.
Snake dies, if anyone has watched the full trailer and done some research they would know. It all leads back to that.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 16:49:34

At 6/16/07 04:46 PM, Abyssus wrote: She IS alive, she says in the trailer that she is leading 'FoxHounde' in a Russian accent.

She shouldn't be... I wanted the stealth motherfuckah!

Snake dies, if anyone has watched the full trailer and done some research they would know. It all leads back to that.

Why would you want to research that? Takes all the fun out of playing the game.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 16:53:00

At 6/16/07 04:49 PM, NevChemicalRomance wrote:
Why would you want to research that? Takes all the fun out of playing the game.

It sure does, as the plot, confusing as it is, is the backbone of MGS. By research I meant watching the trailers, Snake says himself:
'All bloodlines must die, all legends must come to an end'
While turning his back on the camera with a gun in his mouth. You hear the gunshot and the trailer ends.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 17:11:44

At 6/16/07 04:53 PM, Abyssus wrote: While turning his back on the camera with a gun in his mouth. You hear the gunshot and the trailer ends.

It could be a red herring. I don't believe Hideo would lay it out as simply as that. Not from what we know of him.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 17:14:47

At 6/16/07 05:11 PM, Nev wrote:
At 6/16/07 04:53 PM, Abyssus wrote: While turning his back on the camera with a gun in his mouth. You hear the gunshot and the trailer ends.
It could be a red herring. I don't believe Hideo would lay it out as simply as that. Not from what we know of him.

Might just be Snake injecting something down his mouth, not shooting. Maybe something to do with his health because he's a clone?

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-16 17:23:32

At 6/16/07 05:14 PM, Abyssus wrote: Might just be Snake injecting something down his mouth, not shooting. Maybe something to do with his health because he's a clone?

Maybe he was cleaning his gun with his mouth.

Brass Eye reference :D

BBS Signature