00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KiToDaAra just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Let's All Get Fucking Angry.

7,922 Views | 63 Replies

Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:11:09

TLDR VERSION: SUCK A FUCKING DICK

Right ok so..

I really do not like the Star Syndicate, I think their flash animations are really shitty and the only reason why they get passed is because they are all mass voted. I believe Tom should delete all there movies as well as their accounts. This goes for crews like the Clocks as well.

Next.

The Playstation 3 is most probably the best console of all time. The reason for me making such a bold statment is because clearly it is. It posses the best graphics around, it beats other consoles like the gamecube and the xbox totally. Other then superior graphics it harnesses a Six-Axis controller meaning that tilting and swinging the controller in motion can manipulate the games on screen. An idea which rivals Microsoft and Nintendo. Microsoft consoles are known to have games which focus only on shooting such as Tomb Raider (Recieved a 4.6 on IGN) and the Nintendo consoles have their target audiences between the ages of 3-11 with games such as Super Mario Bubble Burst 3.

Carrying on..

I am a true /B/man from the website 4chan.com - We pwn sites like Newgrounds because of hive like minds and ability to say badass memes such as whoop da shoop, dasu dasu and lolibear. When I go to other websites I like to say these memes (even though it clearly it clearly states in the rules of /B/ to not talk about them) over and over and over showing my internet knowledge to others. Clearly making me a better person then you, outside of the internet and of course inside. We are profficient in many computing languages allowing us to be excellent hackers. If you piss us of we will totally pwn you by hacking your password.

Further more.

I think I will be a really good Mod for these forums because I have a post count of over 9000 (lol I said a meme, isnt that funny. Infact I am going to make that bold), this shows that I am experienced and know my way around Newgrounds forums. I know how to spell and i have exsellent grammar, also I have been here since Tom made Newgrounds (but I only made an account in 2003 to favourite a hentai game), as a mod I will enforce the rules with an iron fist. Also I promise to buy a NG shirt then I will make all a thread about how I bought the NG shirt and provide a low quality web cam shot of it. Then the package. Then if I am quick enough a shot of the postman leaving my porch. You see I believe pictures of real things in your home no matter how stupid or vague they are always make a thread cool. Anyway make me a mod. I really deserve it and popular people think I am funny.

If we move on.

I would just like to say that I my girlf friend dumped me, basically her name is Sarah and we loved each other deeply and we went to the cinema often and one time we even went to 3rd base and held hands. Now that she dumped me I feel like my life is truly over. Nobody even likes me anymore I think. My dad is totally uncool about the music I play and my mom totally hates me. I even cut myself sometimes because thats the way the pain of my heart can ooze away. That and I listen to deep bands like Linken Park and Good Charlotte, I feel like their lyrics reach out and sooth me. If you dont mind Newgrounds here is a poem which expresses my feelings:

Lone dead star,
Sitting forever in the abyss,
A heart of endless rape,
The moons inject sorrow,
The star dies

(If you don't understand that then you are not deep enough, also I am going to kill myself)

but before that....

Here is a conversation I had with INSERTPOPULARNAMEEHRE

xXmCpApErXx: LOL HI
INSERTPOPULARNAMEEHRE: Hello?
xXmCpApErXx: SUP INSERTPOPULARNAMEEHRE GUESS WHAT?
INSERTPOPULARNAMEEHRE: Yes, tell me?
xXmCpApErXx: CHEESE LOL!
INSERTPOPULARNAMEEHRE: Im sorry, do I know you?
xXmCpApErXx: YEAH WE BROWSE NEWGROUNDS TOGETHER DUH!
xXmCpApErXx: DO YOU GO ON 4CHAN? SHOOP DER WHOOP LOL!!!
INSERTPOPULARNAMEEHRE: Im sorry, I need to go

lol me and INSERTPOPULARNAMEHERE are totally sexing it up together!

If we carry on reading you will know that...

I am totally a furry! :3 I <3 to yiff it up with my furry pals popularfag1 and popularfag2, you can find my totally kawaii furry drawings on my deviant art page ^_^ oh but dont be a hater becuz i am proud to be furry xDDDDDDD ^_^;;;;;

Oh and guys dont you just haaaaaaaaate those teddy chain mail letters I keep getting in my inbox! Like you seee them and you think omg not again so its like totally annoying i hope tom and wade ban the guy who started that because it is so annoying. He totally needs to get raped on a cactus (LOL!)

Runescape, Gaia, Mods, Fabs, etc

---

This thread was dedicated to WilliWowza because he seems to be the flavour of month so I guess that would give me some fame I guess. Also I am 13 but mature for my age.

Look how my pictures background totally blends in with newgrounds one..

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:15:14

Dude, you just posted a year of BBS into one post.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:16:04

u used mad as hell... not angry faic

J00 NOT ANGRY, U MAD AS HELL!

i read the entire thread

got a problem with mah lazur?

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:16:12

TLDR.

This too will pass.

Memento mori

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:16:15

responding to the ps3 thing

while i don't agree to what you say i shall defend to the death your right to say it

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:16:41

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:16:43

Looks like it's up to me to suck a fucking dick.

Lies make baby Jesus cry, bitch.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:17:20

Wow. This whole time I thought you were some random faggot... but now... I kinda... love you :D

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:19:40

Welcome to the BBS.

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:19:53

A cornucopia of terrible.

It's everything that's killing the site... IN ONE PRETTY PINK PACKAGE.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:20:47

oh ok i see

Monster Count: 2999 - Countdown to 3000

DO ANY OF YOU BOYS LIVE IN VIRGINIA?!

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:21:10

At 9/8/07 04:19 PM, AshfordPride wrote: A cornucopia of terrible.

It's everything that's killing the site... IN ONE PRETTY PINK PACKAGE.

Yeah. I laughed out loud a few times reading it. It's only funny because it's true though... and that's what makes it so tragic :[

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:21:11

I hope you had fun typing all that, as not many people will care enough to read even 1/4 of it.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:21:24

I think we need no further proof that McPaper is the man

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:23:00

TLDR

That was a great post. Right Zach?

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:23:28

you rote to much so im not going to read it

NEVER FORGET

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:23:58

At 9/8/07 04:23 PM, blazer133 wrote: you rote to much so im not going to read it

See?

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:24:41

Alright, Since I'm a lazy bitch and don't want to read all that!

Can someone sum it up?

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:25:33

Well, at least you got the PS3 part right.

ALSO THE ONLY PART I READ

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:25:39

At 9/8/07 04:15 PM, RabiesIsMe wrote: Dude, you just posted a year of BBS into one post.

No he just posted what the average BBS'er posts everyday.

bv

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:28:49

IM ANGREH

bad post?

fukk u

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:29:22

At 9/8/07 04:23 PM, Purpin wrote:
At 9/8/07 04:23 PM, blazer133 wrote: you rote to much so im not going to read it
See?

I know. I would do the same, but you see... once in awhile you there needs to be a big block of letters.
It is the way it works.

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:30:22

Ya want me to get pissed, OK you asked for it

Most of Entertainment Word is a load of monkey fuck and here's why

Almost all of the toons on TV today (excluding Untalkative Bunny) is totally fucking gar-bitch, Nobody airs the Looney Tunes anymore (no thanks to Warner Bros. Entertainment for giving CN the exclusive rights), Most of the stuff know and love (i.e. The Raccoons, The Cattanooga Cats) are vaguely available to the public, Most of the shows on TV today are vaguely interesting to watch on a count of some of them are there for nothing more than get ton of profit and ratings as possible

Gamers are getting too far-sighted due to hype and bullshit from fanboys, CN is losing it's reputation as a toon channel bit by bit (i.e. CN is Goosebumps next month...no fooling!), and Corporate America is getting rediculously far-sighted due to they hardly give a fuck about the public's opinion and all they care about is money (just like Cyril Sneer of "The Racocons")

TV during of my time is frikkin' cool due to it has unity towards all audiences now, They seperate them due to vulger humor, cheap ass pop culture humor, prejudice, and half-assed TV concepts

That's the end of my rant
-=END OF LINE=-

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:31:57

At 9/8/07 04:29 PM, McPaper wrote: I know. I would do the same, but you see... once in awhile you there needs to be a big block of letters.
It is the way it works.

Yeah, I read the post though, you are the man.

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:33:13

At 9/8/07 04:24 PM, Shawn wrote: Alright, Since I'm a lazy bitch and don't want to read all that!

Can someone sum it up?

*sigh* '02ers...

THE STAR SYNDICATE'S FLASH SUX!

THE PS3 OWNZ!

I SHOULD BE A MOD BECAUSE OF MY POST COUNT!

MY GIRLFRIEND LEFT ME SO NOW I'M COPING BY LISTENIN TO MAH LINKIN PARK/ GOOD CHARLOTTE CD

I CYBARD ON AIM WITH SOME FAGGOT REGULAR!

I'M A FURFAGGOT AND CHAIN MAIL LETTERS!

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:33:30

ha ha ha j00 are pissed

(\__/) epic thread

(='.'=) you wouldnt hurt a rabbit would you? i will if it looks like

(")_(")this O.รณ why are you still reading this? im stealing your time...

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:37:23

At 9/8/07 04:33 PM, TehreTard wrote:
At 9/8/07 04:24 PM, Shawn wrote: Alright, Since I'm a lazy bitch and don't want to read all that!

Can someone sum it up?
*sigh* '02ers...

Spank you very much!

Yup, i agree with most of the OP's comments!

Free Hugs!

Friends List!

Space Cases "You Are Not Alone Video", In memory of the greatest show ever!

BBS Signature

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:43:43

imagine if someone normal saw you in real life who knows what your like on a computer??
damn kid, you'd get your ass beat

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:44:17

We don't give a shit what you have to say because you are a Fabbot.

Stop bitching and enjoy Newgrounds.

Also TheStarSyndicate is crappy, but all these crews coming out of nowhere are mainly because of The Clock Crew. The Clock Crew has turned into a stable crew helping out Newgrounds in any possible way.

Further more... we don't care for the 4chan shit anymore. I am not a 4chan member and I rather enjoy using the Rick Roll onto others.

Plus to the person who said all of Newgrounds history in one post, I suggest you go and read my topic called Where Newgrounds Stands Now!

Now then if you wish to whine and bitch about all of this shit then go ahead, in fact I stopped reading after you brought up the consoles... (You're nothing but another console fanboy, STFU).

You're a Fabbot Noob in disguise.
If you want to be a Fabbot that people take somewhat seriously on the BBS then try to be like Stamper or PantyWipe.

If you hate all this shit on Newgrounds then go back to your 4chan shit and let us be.

Of course you're not going to leave. Of course you won't, you're probably sitting there laughing your ass off... I even doubt your damn Fabbot mind to have even read down this far. I don't give a shit about your issues on consoles, 4chan crap, or you pointing out TheStarSyndicate, you're just another whining bitch like everyone else. I'm getting tired of reading all this crap on the BBS and seeing it on Newgrounds too, but I don't bitch about it too much I just pass it by and try to find something funny.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

You fucking loser

Response to Let's All Get Fucking Angry. 2007-09-08 16:45:43

He's also a /B/man from 4chan.com.