00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

deadenddraws just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

metal gear solid club

139,953 Views | 3,407 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 08:21:31

At 5/21/07 12:19 AM, Sazanku wrote: Go back to Canada you hippie!

*Sigh*
Dude, i'm trying to help you here, if you didn't want it, you only had to say "thanks, but no thanks" you stupid shit!
1. check my profile, stupid. I'm british, not canadian.
2. If I remember right, you don't even belong here, you never once asked to join this crew. Why the hell are you still here?
3. I was originaly OK with you typing on this crew because you were into MGS, but now that all you can say is abuse towards us, i doubt anyone here wants you to return. Before you tell me to suck a cock or whatever, I say suck your own and find a crew that you can cry to there, WE DON'T WANT, OR NEED, YOU HERE. If you at least have half a brain, you'll take my advice and leave. I just cannot stand whinning bitches

On a side note, I know this isn't what we all expect for the MGS movie, but I recon it could look something like this -

http://forevergeek.com/news/fan-made_metal_ge ar_solid_movie_trailer_released.php

Not bad for a fan-made trailer, lol.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 08:55:57

You Canadians have no sense of humor. And for the record, throughout the story Ocelot has been the character to always do exactly what he was supposed to- even when you think he's defecting. Even stealing the Metal Gear Ray, Ac!d has proved that it was a big event to show how loyal he is to the Patriots. Sooo... Yeah. For all we know he's faking it (the possessions).

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 08:58:09

At 5/21/07 08:21 AM, AkB00m wrote:

. I just cannot stand whinning bitches

You hypocrite ass mother fucker... You made like- a whole paragraph and a half bitchin' about me. Less QQ.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 09:29:26

Sazanku is stubborn and isn't going to stop arguing with you guys.... and he's not going to leave if you keep giving him a reason to argue back.
If he continues being an arse, just ignore him, don't reply back to him, pretend his post isn't there and just take about MGS.

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 12:43:46

At 5/21/07 07:32 AM, Xtesh wrote: And Why? BECAUSE HE FUCKING CAN!

Haha Metal Surf Solid3: Pie eater!

At 5/21/07 08:21 AM, AkB00m wrote: *Sigh*
Dude, i'm trying to help you here, if you didn't want it, you only had to say "thanks, but no thanks" you stupid shit!

You're totally right!

*Ignores Sazanku*
*Ignores Sazanku again*

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 14:42:59

If he continues being an arse, just ignore him, don't reply back to him, pretend his post isn't there and just take about MGS.

Hmm, what did you people think about the Metal Gear Awesome Flash? I know it's an old flash but still, it's hilarious and it sums up the games quite well.

*Ignores Sazanku*

Please don't do that. You're just giving him more attention. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 15:33:17

At 5/21/07 02:42 PM, Seamonky wrote:
Hmm, what did you people think about the Metal Gear Awesome Flash? I know it's an old flash but still, it's hilarious and it sums up the games quite well.

Man, that flash is awesome! I rally like it and its the best Metal gear solid flash on newgrounds!!

*Ignores Sazanku*

Ok.. =/ we will see...

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 16:19:01

At 5/21/07 03:33 PM, Play2jens wrote:
At 5/21/07 02:42 PM, Seamonky wrote:

*Ignores Sazanku*
Ok.. =/ we will see...

I feel like such a celebrity.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 16:38:23

At 5/21/07 03:33 PM, Play2jens wrote: Man, that flash is awesome! I rally like it and its the best Metal gear solid flash on newgrounds!!

I concur.
Though the bit in Metal Gear Fiesta where Snake is blaming against the big metal container is the best thing about MGS put into a flash.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 18:18:39

At 5/21/07 04:38 PM, Nev wrote: I concur.
Though the bit in Metal Gear Fiesta where Snake is blaming against the big metal container is the best thing about MGS put into a flash.

I believe that there is a Metal Gear Solid Collection. I gotta check more MGS flashes. Some of them that I saw came from the portal and most of them were quite interesting to say the least. :)

Ok.. =/ we will see...

Told you.....

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 19:46:48

At 5/21/07 06:18 PM, Seamonky wrote:

st thing about MGS put into a flash.

I believe that there is a Metal Gear Solid Collection. I gotta check more MGS flashes. Some of them that I saw came from the portal and most of them were quite interesting to say the least. :)

oh theres a bunch really funny mg flashes out there, i personaly love "crab battle" and "the animated series"

and does anyone kno how to ban a person from the forum... no particular reason (sarcasm) just wondering

Hovering around Consciousness

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-21 19:49:36

You can't ban. Even if I said something incredibly racist and vulgar, like n!gger.

And Crab Battle is the best with Metal Gear Awesome coming in a close second.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-22 08:49:23

At 5/21/07 07:46 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote: oh theres a bunch really funny mg flashes out there, i personaly love "crab battle" and "the animated series"

Crab battle is great, no doubt about it. I personally like "metal gear solid outtakes" flash

and does anyone kno how to ban a person from the forum... no particular reason (sarcasm) just wondering

ask a admin or a mod

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-22 12:13:45

Yeah, crab battle is good too, but I can watch metal gear awsome 15 times while I can only watch crab battle 5 times...

olioooooooliooooooooooo

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-25 16:54:37

Hey when is E3 this year, with all the trailers and pics and info and stuff we got last time i can't wait to see what we find out this year.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-25 21:09:20

At 5/25/07 04:58 PM, Xtesh wrote:
At 5/25/07 04:54 PM, Sleeping-Insomniac wrote: Hey when is E3 this year, with all the trailers and pics and info and stuff we got last time i can't wait to see what we find out this year.
I think it's the same as every year, but I'm not sure if there's going to be any MGS news there, considering how scaled-down it is.

Too bad that MGS4 is being delayed until at least next Spring.

Yeah that sux, i woulda hoped it would have been 7/7/07 which would explane the upsidedown sevens as L's in the title, and it would be 20 years since the first mg game was released. (lucky sevens?)

yeah i know there scaling down E3, but when they say that they mean that it's no longer a huge production for a bunch of videogame lovers to walk around and critisize the games (hehe, Decline of videogaming 1,2,and 3, best flash cartoons on newgrounds) I heard that it's now just like a convention of the big wig developers but that it will still have the content. we could only hope.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-28 11:07:02

At 5/25/07 04:58 PM, Xtesh wrote: Too bad that MGS4 is being delayed until at least next Spring.

Its gives time for the PS3 to drop to a reasonable price though :D.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-28 11:17:26

At 5/28/07 11:07 AM, Nev wrote: Its gives time for the PS3 to drop to a reasonable price though :D.

Isn't Sony dropping the price down to $500 for the 60 GB? If so, then I might get one because I hate what my Xbox 360 is doing. :/

Too bad that MGS4 is being delayed until at least next Spring.

Hehehe, I can wait.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-28 11:45:28

At 5/28/07 11:17 AM, Seamonky wrote: Isn't Sony dropping the price down to $500 for the 60 GB? If so, then I might get one because I hate what my Xbox 360 is doing. :/

I dunno... but they're always extortionately priced at the start - cause people will pay that - then they drop when people stop paying that price :).
Its always the formula with new consoles.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-28 11:57:59

At 5/28/07 11:45 AM, Nev wrote: I dunno... but they're always extortionately priced at the start - cause people will pay that - then they drop when people stop paying that price :).

By the looks of the PS3 sales, they weren't getting anywhere fast. XD

Its always the formula with new consoles.

As for the Xbox 360, it's a different story. They keep making new consoles and that doesn't seem to be good for them.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-05-28 13:26:26

At 5/28/07 11:57 AM, Seamonky wrote: As for the Xbox 360, it's a different story. They keep making new consoles and that doesn't seem to be good for them.

+ Microsoft doesn't need that extra money, they are one of the richest companies in the world...
For the Wii, I don't know why they are so cheap. Probably the hardware isn't that expensive.

Look what Someone on the art forum made for me, I asked him to remake my curent sig made he made something totally difrent out of it! If someone wants have it, take it
(I thougt this would be something for MetalGirlSolid =D)

metal gear solid club

The music made me do it!

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-01 00:11:10

ANY NEWS ON MGS4 or SUPER SMASH BRAWL?!?!?!?!

let me know anythin u kno plz

GET OVER HERE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-01 03:42:41

At 6/1/07 12:11 AM, MKII-Scorpion wrote: ANY NEWS ON MGS4 or SUPER SMASH BRAWL?!?!?!?!

Well, from what i have been researching, MGS4 is delayed until 2008, and Super Smash Bros, Brawl is still TBA 2007

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-01 03:50:29

At 6/1/07 03:42 AM, Assassin223 wrote:
At 6/1/07 12:11 AM, MKII-Scorpion wrote: ANY NEWS ON MGS4 or SUPER SMASH BRAWL?!?!?!?!

Well, from what i have been researching, MGS4 is delayed until 2008, and Super Smash Bros, Brawl is still TBA 2007

And if anybody knows why its being delayed, plz tell us, right now i am very sad that i have to wait longer.......

Mortal Kombat Kolab

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-09 21:55:04

no one has posted in forever!!!! well, plz keep this club alive!!!!

heres a little photo treat i found while i was surfin the net VVVV

metal gear solid club

GET OVER HERE ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-10 01:40:08

can I join? I fucken LOOVE MGS!

AS: Main || AS3: Main || <-- Useful links.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-10 01:45:07

At 6/1/07 03:42 AM, Assassin223 wrote: Well, from what i have been researching, MGS4 is delayed until 2008

MGS4 is coming out at the very end of 2007, not in 2008. Well actually basicly 2008, i guess?

AS: Main || AS3: Main || <-- Useful links.

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-10 22:19:07

At 6/10/07 01:45 AM, TehBoss wrote:
At 6/1/07 03:42 AM, Assassin223 wrote: Well, from what i have been researching, MGS4 is delayed until 2008
MGS4 is coming out at the very end of 2007, not in 2008. Well actually basicly 2008, i guess?

you can join. it's customary to ask an mgs question to new ppl so: what does big boss have nightmeres about and how do u get to see one of these?

and i'm not sure about the date... i mean, if it was comming out this year i would assume there would be much more hype by now.

BBS Signature

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 14:28:01

Can I join? Also, can I just ask who's the leader here?

Response to metal gear solid club 2007-06-12 14:37:53

At 6/12/07 02:28 PM, Abyssus wrote: Can I join? Also, can I just ask who's the leader here?

-Yeah! Sure Abyssus, you can join the Metal Gear Solid Club. :)
-I don't even think that there is a leader in this crew. I see mostly new people posting in this club. :/
-I watched Metal Gear Awesome again. It's so addicting. XD

BBS Signature