00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

vaGnomeMagician just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

152,434 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-27 23:08:22

please choose B
the story is awesome

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-27 23:13:33

B. He's armed, so if Krunk trys anthing, Adam has a chance to survive.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-27 23:14:50

I say C.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-27 23:53:29

At 4/27/06 07:10 PM, -Tantalus- wrote: crappy stuff

Unless you can give me undeniable proof that you're sisyphus' alt, you can go screw yourself. And if you do, I'll be a pretty disappointed guy, 'cause that last bit sucked.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 00:08:28

At 4/27/06 11:53 PM, LinkSssilvermane wrote:
At 4/27/06 07:10 PM, -Tantalus- wrote: crappy stuff
Unless you can give me undeniable proof that you're sisyphus' alt, you can go screw yourself. And if you do, I'll be a pretty disappointed guy, 'cause that last bit sucked.

He changed his user name.

I vote C.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 00:12:34

At 4/28/06 12:08 AM, macbookpro wrote:
At 4/27/06 11:53 PM, LinkSssilvermane wrote:

He changed his user name.

Wtf??? So he made Natasha just turn into a whore in 2 seconds flat? That sucks. He should have drawn it out more, regardless of all the dudes who wanted to see her nekked.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 02:11:47

I was going to comment how you're all a bunch of immature little perverts, but then again, this is Newgrounds. Such goings-on are to be expected.

Carry on, -Tantalus-.

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be having fun.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 05:53:30

I'll have to go with C here.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 06:39:52

At 4/28/06 12:12 AM, LinkSssilvermane wrote: Wtf??? So he made Natasha just turn into a whore in 2 seconds flat? That sucks. He should have drawn it out more, regardless of all the dudes who wanted to see her nekked.

Yes, I did. And check the topic starter. It's me. This thread has turned into a constant bitchfest. And I'm saying right now that this story will contain no more sex. Period. If I put it in, people bitch, if I don't, people bitch. I'm tired of this shit. I'm saying for the last time that if you don't like the way the story is going, I don't care. You don't have to read it, and I'm sick and tired of listening to everyone bitch. Jesus Christ.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 06:57:23

At 4/28/06 06:39 AM, -Tantalus- wrote:

no more sex. Period.

0: There goes the only NG topic I could fap to.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 15:22:49

C.

Please have it involve a foursome and lots of killing.

And whatever happend to adams mother? Didn't you say that she left a note for adam in the first story?

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 15:24:20

C so this story actually goes somewhere.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 16:21:34

At 4/28/06 06:39 AM, -Tantalus- wrote: no more sex. Period.

Aw, come on. Everyone loves your story, especially 'cuz of the crazy sex. The people that bitch about it can die.

Die, I say!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 18:42:31

At 4/28/06 06:57 AM, EnterDeath wrote:
At 4/28/06 06:39 AM, -Tantalus- wrote:
no more sex. Period.

0: There goes the only NG topic I could fap to.

holy shit you are stupid, if you masterbate to text on a computer screen then you need seriuos help.

the secks in the story is more stupid, the random public fapping is what makes it more funny, but more of what ppl say after he faps in public in front of them.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 18:47:33

Okay, You can take the secks away. But please, PLEASE, dont take away the heart of the story. Don't take away the random fapping. The part where he tried to plunge his dick through the wooden floor, the part where he masturbated in front of krunk, And of course, The time he came all over the fruit roll up. Please, Sisiphus (or what ever) You can take away our sex, But you cant take away our random masturbation!!!!

>:(

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 20:52:16

At 4/28/06 03:18 PM, SL4U6HT3R wrote:
At 4/27/06 07:38 PM, Tribunal_To_the_Dead wrote: DAMIT!! when will this die! The creator isnt going to post any sooner so stop spamming you little shits
[sarcasm] you're so cool with your 44 posts, and your sig is very creative! [/sarcasm]

You dont have that much room to talk, all these noobs like you with less than 250 posts who think theyre so good.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 20:55:16

i rly only liked the story because of the funny fapping and sex now without this story is nothing

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 21:07:04

Adam stared at where the shadow had been only seconds before. And knowing the fact that he had no idea where Krunk even was, Adam decided to investigate. Holding his gun out at arm's length, Adam creeped closer to the door. Whoever was insisde had not bothered to lock it. With one last deep breath, Adam turned the knob and peeked his head in. The man inside did not seem to notice. He was hurriedly packing a suitcase. The door swung shut as Adam hissed, "Who the fuck are you?" The man spun around quickly but stopped when he saw the gun pointing at his face. His masked face.

It was the man who had saved Adam's life earlier that day. He gulped nervously as Adam stared him down. They both knew that he was at point blank. One shot to the head and the man would be gone. He didn't stand a chance.

Adam began talking calmly. "All I want you to do is take off that mask, tell me why you saved my life, and if you know why Krunk is trying to kill me. I'm not going to hurt you as long as you do what I ask." Shaking all over, the man responded, "Put down your gun or I'm not telling you anything." Adam complied, and turned his gun away from the man's face. "Now tell me," Adam said.

The man smiled slightly. "I'll answer any question you might have, but I'm not taking off this mask." Adam nodded for the man to continue. "Right. So. First of all, Krunk's not going to kill you. He's going to kill the Commander's son. Which would be me." Adam's jaw practically dropped. "But he's... ancient. What, did he have you at age 60?" The man smiled. "65. And he's 87 now. And I saved your life today because I need your help. We have to save Big 'N' Salty." Adam once again found himself in disbelief. "But... why?"

The man replied sheepishly, "He's my uncle. And he doesn't deserve to die." Adam could only nod. It was a lot to take in. "Here's what you need to know. Someone offered to pay us tons of money to kill Big 'N' Salty, my uncle. My father said no at first, as it's his brother, but he saw the amount on the check and he changed his mind. I begged him not to do it, but there was no changing his mind. Finally I threatened to spread the word among the militia. He didn't like that. Big 'N' Salty is a god among the militia. And he is a pretty good rapper. If word got out we were killing him, there'd be an uproar. And my father doesn't want rebellion. So he kept me locked in my room. But I finally broke out of the room, and I've been masquerading as this masked character for a week or so. None of the guards could catch me. I know this place better than the back of my hand. When word leaked to me of you, I knew you were my chance. I could use you and have you screw up, so that when you failed, Big 'N' Salty would increase security measures and there'd be no way we could get him. But the elites want me out of the picture so I don't screw things up. They hired Krunk. He had been helping me, supplying me with info, but he's got no choice now. If he doesn't kill me, they'll think he's a traitor and kill him instead. So I'm getting the hell out of here before that happens. Please... just let me go."

Adam stared at the man. For some reason, he was compelled to believe him. "Just one last question," Adam said. "Do you know a guy by the name of Viper?" Adam watched as every muscle in the man's body tensed. "That son of a bitch... He's gotten to you already..." And on that closing note the man grabbed the suitcase and ran out of the room. Adam watched as he turned the corner. It wasn't worth it to go after him.

Does Adam...
A) Look for Krunk
B) Look for Viper
C) Look for the Commander and tell him what's happened

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 21:09:39

weee c

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 21:16:27

yay for A

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 21:33:10

I vote for A

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 21:41:38

Hard to decide. A.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 21:43:02

awww (gAy) no more sex or sexual related content... :*( still, it is an interesting story, vote b...sort that bitch out, thats why he didnt finish the sentence, obviously he wants us to pick b cause itll be interesting, seeing hes now a son of a bitch

B...

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 22:01:36

C MUTHA TRUCKER

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 22:54:56

Now we are getting somewhere. I say A.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 23:40:24

we have a bitter here dude its the same shit dude u suck.......

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 23:45:53

At 4/28/06 11:40 PM, shake911 wrote: we have a bitter here dude its the same shit dude u suck.......

Few things.

1) If you don't like it, don't read it, and don't post here.

2) Your opinion does not matter.

3) Learn English.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 23:47:33

C

C all the way

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-28 23:55:45

B. go for Viper

but masturbate first

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-29 00:14:10

At 4/8/06 09:31 PM, -Tantalus- wrote: Of course I'm right. And my story is guaranteed to have sex or violence in every posting.

GUARANTEED. dude i loved the humor the whole fappish attiude and dick as a shovel was funny. not that the story is good but rly this whole story was so post be based of violence and sex. u even said it...

BBS Signature