00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

KaelousPrime just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

152,083 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 21:07:53

At 4/14/06 08:26 PM, Purple_Slurpie wrote: Lol, I wasted like 1.5 hours of my life reading this entire topic.

Haha me too

Just do B

There might be some hilarious black gay action.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 21:14:30

Don't do C and other sex related choices because this is what eventually is going to happen.

You see the guy who stole your money as he tries to run away. What do you do.
A. Shoot him and get your money back
B. Start masturbating.

And then all these perverts are going to pick B.

Think about it. It's a trap. He knows your going to pick the sex ones. Something might actually happen if you pick an actual good choice.

Just imagine how the whole story would've been like if you didn't choose C or whatever it was at the beginning.

So I say B!

Signature

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 21:28:25

A A a

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 21:40:32

At 4/14/06 09:38 PM, Tk-427 wrote:
At 4/14/06 09:14 PM, Ryan_Kajito wrote: Don't do C and other sex related choices because this is what eventually is going to happen.
C aint secks related.

go for C.

rawr

Well I think him going back into Natasha's room implies they are going to have some form of sex.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 21:49:32

I pick b. The story is obviously gonna go somewere if he does that.

And the story doesn't need "Public masterbating" just a few scenes here and there.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 22:05:39

c would be good

Yummy

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 22:05:45

I pick C, plain and simple

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 22:07:58

... i still say c

Yummy

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 23:25:34

B. It will be the most interesting.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-14 23:26:51

rape

Cambodian People for the win!

Asian users club

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 00:27:53

I think majority was C. I don't care. Close enough. Btw, fooled you again! No secks hahaha!

Adam began walking back towards his room, but suddenly he stopped. He couldn't just leave Natasha there. Better to go back and get her. Sighing, he turned back around and knocked on Natasha's door. There was no answer for a few minutes. Finally Natasha reappeared in the doorway. "Listen, Natasha, I don't just want to leave you here. Why don't you just come to the meeting with me?" Adam asked. Natasha just nodded. Adam smiled at her. She was still pretty, even with the tearstains running down her face. They made their way back to Adam's room. Krunk was waiting. "Where you been, boy? I got a packed assembly room! We gotta go, come on!" Adam and Natasha followed Krunk down the hall. Krunk opened a pair of double doors, and the two followed him in. All eyes immediately turned to Adam as he, Krunk, and Natasha made their way up to the stage. Krunk signalled for Adam and Natasha to sit as he made his speech.

Krunk cleared his throat and turned the microphone on. "Hello, People's Militia! Let me hear yo battle cry!" Every person in the gigantic assembly room screamed out, "OY! PEOPLE OF THE MILITIA TAKE UP YOUR ARMS! OY!" The massive sound echoed across the room for a full twenty seconds. Krunk waited for the sound to subside before continuing. "My name is Radley Johnson, Lieutenant colonel of tha People's Militia. But most of you know me as Krunk." At this many cheers broke out among the audience, and one person in the back screamed out "YEEEEAAA BOOOYYYYYYY!" Krunk could not help but laugh. "Alright, alright, settle down," he said. One last cheer broke out from the front. "Alright, Captain, guess what? I just demoted you to private!" Krunk said. Everyone in the audience laughed. They knew he was kidding. Krunk cleared his throat again. "Okay, enough jokin' around. I bring a serious matter to tha table. As I'm sure all of ya know, we've just been handed tha biggest contract deal of our lives. I'm not tellin' all of you who we're gonna take down-" The audience groaned loudly at this. "But I will tell you that dis will make us all richer than any of you can imagine. Dis is big. If we pull dis one off, we may never have to work again in our lives. We can remain underground forever, and no one will have to know about us. But there is a problem. We need a white boy on tha inside. And I found him." Krunk turned and motioned to Adam to come up to him. Adam approached the front of the stage and looked down at hundreds of thousands of eyes, all on him. Krunk smiled. "He's exactly what we need, and he can help us get tha job done. I don't have approval from the Commander, but that's why I scheduled dis meeting. Krunk's gaze shifted to the front row. "Commander, you, and I, and few other people know tha situation. You know why we need him. He's perfect for tha job. All I need is your approval." The Commander got up from his seat. He was an old, fragile-looking black man. He took the microphone from Krunk. "The boy stays. Anyone harms him, they die. This meeting is over," He said. "Krunk, bring the elites in the private meeting room for a meeting. It's time we fill this boy in." Krunk nodded furiously and went down among the stunned audience to gather the "elites." Adam approached the Commander. "What about Natasha? Can she come? She is supposed to be my partner, after all." The Commander turned and looked at Adam. "Do you think she's trustworthy, boy?" Adam nodded. "Yes. And even if you don't let her come, I'll end up telling her anyways." The commander laughed raspily. "Best bring her along then, boy." Natasha perked up at this. She and Adam followed the Commander and Krunk to the private meeting room. When all the elites had assembled, they all sat in their designated chairs. Apparently Krunk was one of them. They sat in a small room whose space was taken up almost entirely by a large table. Adam estimated about 30 of these elites seated at the table.

Finally the Commander began the meeting. "Okay. We're here to explain the situation to these two. What's your name again, boy?" Krunk answered for him. "He's Adam, and the girl is his partner, Natasha." The Commander nodded. "Okay, here's what you need to know. You may have heard of the rapper, Big 'N' Salty?" Adam nodded slowly. "We've got a contract out on him. He has to be dealt with. The man who took out the hit offered to pay us 8.5 million. In cash. And we checked him out. He's got the money." Adam nodded uncertainly. "Perhaps you also may have known that Big 'N' Salty has always wanted to be white." Adam laughed. "Well, his top hit was If I Were a White Boy." No one else at the table even smiled. The commander continued. "Indeed. But he goes out of his way to make white friends. That's where you come in. Big 'N' Salty has made a contest. Random winner gets to spend three days at Big 'N' Salty's mansion and chill with the rapper himself. We already found out who the winner is. In two days a white boy your age is heading up to his mansion. All we have to do is take care of that kid and stick you in his place. Once inside, all you need to do is get real buddy-buddy with the big guy. Lull him into a false sense of security. Once you've done that, you sneak inside his room and kill him." Adam gulped. "Can't you just have someone else sneak in and kill him? I don't want to kill him." The commander shook his head. "No. This is your job. Do you think he doesn't have tight-as-hell security? Only you can do it." Adam nodded. "Well, what's Natasha's job going to be?" "Natasha will act as your main confidant outside the mansion. We obviously can't let you go unprotected. You just get in touch with her if you need anything." Adam nodded. "That's about all you need to know for now. We will, of course, need to see you tomorrow for your gadget fitting. You're free to go." The elites all got up and left, leaving Krunk, Natasha, and Adam sitting in the room alone. Krunk smiled. "Come on, Natasha. I'll take ya back to yo room. And Adam, you might wanna get some sleep. Big day tomorrow." Adam nodded, and followed Krunk and Natasha out of the room.

Does Adam...
A) Take Krunk's advice and go to bed
B) Investigate Viper's room

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 00:41:58

At 4/15/06 12:27 AM, _Sisyphus_ wrote: Btw, fooled you again! No secks hahaha!

You made me sad... Again..... =(

Does Adam...

A seems better.... he might wank off there.

yes.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 00:44:12

Hmmm, A.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 00:52:45

Can't you people take a clue! The choices has been to check vipers room for like 3 times! We obviously need to vote that so we can get anywhere!!

So i vote B and i hope everyone else does!!

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 00:58:04

Does Adam...

A , seems too much like viper would rape him

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 00:58:20

It's rather obvious he wants us to vote B.

So B.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 01:06:30

Hmmmm, I'm gonna play it safe and say A.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 01:16:36

All vote b or he's just gonna put it in the next set of choices :P

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 01:22:44

Vote B to be president!! lol it feels like an election :)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 01:58:42

B,Viper is cool. XD

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 02:00:13

yea! go B go B go B!

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 02:36:22

I change my vote to B.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 02:38:07

D!!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 02:42:07

Im going to be different and say A
HAHAHAHAHA

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 03:10:20

yah i say b because i want the story to move along

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 04:15:29

b has been on the last however many submissions so he wants us to pick b (maby gay sex with viper (lol joke)) so i choose b

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 04:52:03

i choose a, she might giv in to temptation or somethin :P

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 06:45:10

It must be B.

And he can't kill you for snoopin' around anyhow. The Commander would have his hide.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 12:01:48

god wants you to pick B and to make me a halloween costume

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-04-15 14:48:54

yea. D would be the best one