00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RandomGuyTV just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My sexy action-packed bbs story

152,139 Views | 1,472 Replies

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 15:30:34

D, D all the way. Haha.

Brought to you by Necrophiliacs Anonymous.

"I'M DEAD AND I'M READY!!"

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 15:56:07

Definitely C. You should write a book man.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 17:53:23

C C C C C C

C for the love of god!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 19:41:26

C

This ought to be interesting...

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 20:02:04

At 5/2/06 03:56 PM, DamianM wrote: Definitely C. You should write a book man.

He IS writing a book, worthy of being published, i might add.

And.. i'm also gonna have to vote C. I mean, come on! How tragic it'd be if he DID see a good movie and WE didn't know about it.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 20:12:32

b.Fight fight fight!You could do a Final Fantasy battle version of the fight.Adam's limit break lvl 4 would be ultra masturbation or death by masturbation.He could do little slots to see who gets attacked,Krunk or the guy with the gun.

Hello....

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 21:43:05

Right now I should be studying, but hell, this is just more fun.

Adam lowered his guard. "You, my good friend, look like a smart guy," Adam said, gesturing to the one carrying Adam's gun. "Seen any good movies lately?" The kid pointed his gun away. "Yeah, I just saw Scary Movie 4. I mean it wadn't bad, but I still think tha first one was tha best outta all of 'em..." The kid was interrupted by a slap on the back of the head from his friend. "Mayun, shut tha fuck up. Let's just kill dis cracka and get outta here." The kid nodded and trained his gun back on Adam.

Adam was desperate now. He could try and fight them off, but odds are he'd be shot before he could disarm all of them. He could try to run, but he'd probably be shot before he could get away. His eyes frantically darted back and forth, searching for a way out. And finally he saw it. Not for his escape, but for his assistance. Adam's eyes locked on the air vent above and behind the heads of his assailants. He watched as the screen was slowly dragged away, and he saw a face peeking out from the shadows. Viper's face.

Adam jolted his attention back to the boys, as he didn't want to alert them to his only means of survival. But one of the boys turned and looked back at the vent. Not only was Viper not there, but the screen was back in place. The boy just returned his attention to Adam. Adam was speechless.

And when the boys closed in on him and began punching him in the gut, he was breathless. The wind completely knocked out of him, Adam fell over and curled up into a ball on the ground. The boy holding the gun aimed it at Adam's face. "Goodbye, bitch," he said, as he pulled the trigger.

But Adam felt no pain. He winced, and opened his eyes, only to see Viper standing next to the boy with the gun, and a gun wound into one of the boy's friend's chests. Viper had knocked the gun out of the way at the last minute. Everyone stood and stared as the kid fell over, clutching his wound. The blood flowed out over his hand, and dripped slowly on the floor, collecting in a deep-red puddle. He was dead, and everybody knew it.

But Viper took it a step further. Taking the gun out of the stunned boy's hand, Viper shot the boy in the face. Adam cried out, "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" But Viper was deaf to Adam's pleas. With deadly precision, he shot and killed every boy on the spot. Soon, every boy was lying dead on the floor. Not a one of them had been wearing a body suit. Tears dripped off Adam's face and onto the ground. All dead. All dead.

Staring up at Viper, he tried to say something. But the words never came. He just stared at the man in a shocked silence. Viper held his hand out to help Adam up, but Adam refused to take it. "H-how could you do that?" Adam whispered. Viper smiled for the first time since Adam had met him, revealing a row of pure-white teeth. "Couldn't let my revenge ticket die, now could I?"

And then it hit him. Viper didn't give a fuck about Adam, or anyone else, he just wanted to kill Big 'N' Salty. Adam resolved right then and there that he could not let him have that revenge. Adam would fail on purpose. Big 'N' Salty would live.

Adam heaved himself up off the ground. "Just saty away from me," he said. "I'll help you get in to kill Big 'N' Salty, but until then, I don't want to see your ugly face again." Viper mock-bowed. "As you wish, Adam." Viper placed the murder weapon in Adam's hand and took off running down the hallway. Soon he was gone. Adam stared at the bloody mess and cursed himself for being so stupid. He was now blamed for the murder. As Adam wasn't even sure anyone but himself even knew Viper existed, he had just pretty much gotten screwed over. Adam threw the weapon into the bloody mess on the ground. It was self-defense, after all.

Does Adam...
A) Go back and tell Natasha what had happened
B) Tell someone what happened before someone finds out it was him and things get even worse
C) Find a cozy place to curl up and sleep

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 21:48:11

A, to advance the plot

FIRST!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 21:50:26

hey guy's i just started like 1 and a half hours ago and i started on page 1 now im on page 16 where he is about to beat up the black kid

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 22:14:43

At 5/2/06 09:50 PM, jacktherack wrote: hey guy's i just started like 1 and a half hours ago and i started on page 1 now im on page 16 where he is about to beat up the black kid

read more, get with the program!!

C FTW

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 23:35:30

A. Advance the plot.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-02 23:41:43

dude i read 34 fucking pages in one day wow its bedtime fo;r me now .... but good god i dont htink any published book would make me read this much really good job and this is the first time im voting notice a couple of hours i said i was on page sixteen now im on this page

A FTW

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 02:16:26

Thought something funny would of happened when he ask him what movies he has seen but it wasn't that funny I only laughed for 15 seconds and go for C make him do some fapping or something!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 02:26:53

A. Get on w/this story

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 07:04:21

Dammit, the logical choice would be C.

How long has it been since he had a damn nap?

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 07:14:59

should we read the story because im posting a kitten in a poptart box...

My sexy action-packed bbs story

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 07:27:14

A) all the way.

Pure awesomeness. You must read it.

(God-like signature by Zeppekk)

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 08:08:47

This story is both awesome and hilarious, but nothing is as hilarious as showing this thing to your friends.

I pick A

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 12:33:35

A! I read all 34 pages today... great story bud, u know how to entertain an audience xD

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 14:19:26

A mutha trucker

I'm back. Call the Police

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 15:43:47

WTF ARE PEOPLE SAYING A!!!!!!! they were her friends ....but i forgot too look at the others so ...... errrrmmm........ what was b?....lets go with B! :)

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 15:49:42

i guess A)

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 15:52:04

oh wait nevermind. i guess B) sorry for the double-post

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 15:58:38

A) that sounds sensible

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 16:02:11

A is the first letter in the alphabet.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 16:31:02

A is for Ass Rape

I'm in ur plane, killin ur snakes.

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 17:08:39

C with random fappage.

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 18:09:35

At 5/3/06 07:04 AM, BloodDiamond wrote: Dammit, the logical choice would be C.

How long has it been since he had a damn nap?

Hmm.. has no-one picked up on the point that he has just woken up with his wang hanging out of his pants. Does that answer your question BloodDiamond?

I vote A

BBS Signature

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 18:13:45

I VOTE A!

Response to My sexy action-packed bbs story 2006-05-03 18:19:35

Rape Rape Rape you can not resist to say Rape