00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Gaffi just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

57,118 Views | 601 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-29 12:43:07

Name: Hydra
Elemant: Earth
Description: A Young Earthe bender with much power yet does not know how to control it. Sometimes does stupid things, but always means good.

You see the wine bottle? It WAS full!

Spore Club- The best game in production. Join.

I am the Hydra cut off my head two come back. That's a lot of bad teeth.

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-29 12:55:32

....right....

Has anyone seen the two newest episodes?

The Library, and The Desert?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-30 18:26:52

I use the acient water bending healing powers to revive this thread!

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-30 20:16:11

Name: Sephiroth
Element: Fire
Description: A badass Mercenary whose skills, strength and heartlessness
Weapon: who uses a large katana for vicious melee attacks and uses ito manipulate it for his Firebending skillls while melee both his firebending skills. All who have challenged him have fallen by his blade.
--------------------------------------
((( yes I can do this because aang uses his staff with airbending also firebending is made by manipulating atom into heat **Here is a question for a cookie: what can be used to keep heat constanly METAL as in a katana Etc because if I just hold it will heat up the metal with my firebending .**)))

also there is no rule I cant have my name be sephiroth

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-31 15:39:49

At 8/30/06 08:16 PM, Judges_Flash_Games wrote:
also there is no rule I cant have my name be sephiroth

....no one said that your name can't be sephiroth....

also, when firebending, you don't actually have to use the blade for the fire, you can manipulate it without the flame ever touching the blade.

1 more thing: Any element in groups 3-10 (I think) is considered a metal, no matter what state its in, so your question made almost no sense what so ever...

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-31 15:52:16

can i join

Name:Reaper
Element:Earth

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-31 16:01:33

At 8/31/06 03:52 PM, samoman41 wrote: can i join

Name:Reaper

tell us more about your character.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-08-31 22:23:04

name: my character does not know his true name himself and calls himself pyro
Element: Fire
I want nothing to do with fire lord ozi and the fire nation. not with the war or the avatar. i am looking for my brother a other fire bender i have something to settle with him. i dont remember what though. i dont remember my whole life before me. all i remember starts from a month ago i woke up and all i rember is the words brother, betray, and kill

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-01 15:23:46

At 8/31/06 10:23 PM, george_weasley wrote:
brother, betray, and kill

hmmm....That could come out to something wat different

I.e. Ozai betrayed me. He killed my brother.

Anyways, is everyone excited for 9/14?

Two new episodes of Avatar, and they are supposed to be really important!

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-17 11:36:10

Name: Auko
Element: Airbender
Discription: A young airbender separated from his family by war, now in hiding. No-one knows him besides his two friends wheu and hashzo. Strengthining his power to be strong enough to take down those who did this to him and regain his title.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-17 11:38:35

Sweet, I'm back. I just saw the two new episodes of Avatar on Youtube, and I have to say this:

Saka is a fucking player!

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-25 18:57:12

please refrain from cursing in my club thankyou. ALSO THE sECRET of the Fire Nation has been on teennick many times make sure you stay tuned to watch it.

In order to become a Leader... U must first serve as a follower

History Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-30 19:37:48

At 8/29/06 12:55 PM, Fremen wrote: ....right....

Has anyone seen the two newest episodes?

The Library,

Tell us more bour it.

History Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-30 19:47:40

hahaha Uncle says yes for Zuko when that girl asked him out for a date I broke out laughing when I say that (well you should have say Uncle when he sweetalked that fatlady for checkpoint visas) he is a player.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-30 20:14:26

ya that was pretty funny.. which epsoide was that again? and what chapter?

History Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-09-30 21:09:07

Uncle rules he is like James Bond he can seduce the ladies. he can take on 5 Elite Earth Benders at once. He is awesome at Firebending and can use lighting damn and smart as hell.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-10-14 06:58:33

Name: iroh
element: fire
a man who loves his job in the fire nation army and dosent mind killing.

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-10-14 17:17:32

hey guys go join the tread, we do a sweet RPG

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-10-21 04:53:38

Name: Felix
Element: Earth

Background: Outcast from his village hours before it was attacked amd destroyed, he is the last of his kin. Knows precious secrets of his element and trusts no one but himself. Seems dark and cruel, but is truly kind, just secluded.

Weapon: Prefers illusions over might, such as sandstorms, quicksand, earthquakes, ect. Basically, anything needed for a stelthy attack or retreat.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-11-18 01:27:12

Has this topic really died down so much?

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-01 21:48:19

At 10/21/06 04:53 AM, callmeemo wrote: Name:

Hyato

Element:

Water(trying to learn firebending)

Background:A refugee hiding from the Fire Nation in a secret refugee hideout underneath the Fire Nation Avatar Shrine.My philosophy is 'The best place to hide from your enemy,is right under their nose(Idk if anyone's used that already..).I learned Waterbending when I was 15 due to forced lessons from my parents.Since then,I've been an average waterbender living amongst other refugees and earthbenders.One of the people here is an Ex-Firebender and has offered to aid me in learning firebending.However,the best I've benn able to do is belch fire and shoot a small napalm blast of flame,yet both are ineffective and pretty useless.

Weapon:

(Do we really need weapons?Oh well...)
An EXL water skin,and a botan frozen from being lodged in an icicle for a week.

Oh my god.....
Did anyone see the new episode that came on a few minutes ago?
Damn....I've heard of cliffhangers..but man,that was messed up.......

Like wikipedia said,it had the BEST bending battle so far.I really didn't expect Zuko to be so skilled.While neither of them(Azula and Zuko)really were winning against Aang and Katara,Azula wasn't getting smacked into walls(unlike Zuko he was slammed into the wall or the crystals many times)
If you haven't seen 'The Guru' or the 'The Crossroads of Destiny',hack into Nickelodeon Studios and watch it from there now(or watch it on Nick,which ever one works for you...)
You're not gonna believe what happens!

Can/May I join?

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-04 15:47:33

Name:Televan

Discription:Has had a troubled past with the fire nation and was nearly killed.He escaped and started training endlessly to be ready for anopther attack by the fire nation.

Reason:Love the show Avatar and try to watch it whenever I can.I have almost watched every episode and am looking forward to season three.

Can I join?

hello

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 01:56:33

Umm...could i join? I haven't been able to watch the show much, but I'd still like to, and I know some of the show's main concepts.
Name: Retzai

Element: Air (If that's okay with you guys)

Background: Born to the son of an air bender who hid in seclusion when the other air benders were wiped out, his father did not receive this gift, and the grandfather was scared for the lost art of airbending, but was soon relieved when his grandson, a creative boy who tends to be philosophical, found he could manipulate the elements. From the age of six, he learned from his grandfather the art of airbending, and loved it. When he turned 18, he left his home on a deserted mountain, and headed off to see the world, and learn new things. Being a creative person, he is always trying to experiment with his air bending abilities, sometimes resulting in disastrous results.
(You know, maybe we should have an RPG, that usually tends to get forums moving again.)

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 02:03:17

man those last two episodes were some of the best ever. uncle is one of my favorite characters, and my admiration grew even more when he did the "dragon of the west" technique. That's awesome: eartbenders can bend metal and crystal.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 02:20:28

I'd like to give it a shot:

Name: Lee
Element: Waterbending
Background: little is known about his past. the farthest back he remembers is waking up to find himself floating on a chunk of ice, off somewhere near the north pole. All he had were some old clothes, a large sack (which he soon learned was for holding water. a LOT of water), and a note that said "Follow your Destiny. -Father" Since then he has lived and fended for himself, until one day when he went to drink water and found out something amazing. He could actually control the water. From then on, he trained and trained to perfect his new ability, and to find out what his "destiny" is....
Fighting Specialty:gathering all the "cold" from an environment, turning it into a ball of freezing energy, and in so doing freezing the environment around him. extremely cold climates tend to restore his energy. his chi, if you will. and of course, i can heal with it.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 06:19:14

Everyone who asked may join! those episodes still rock, even though the last time i rpg'd here was a long time ago, i will hold the club untill the official leader gets back. Rpg at will!

My love to the foxes club

JOIN/LISTEN TO NG RADIO!!! you can look it up and hear or subscribe to it for FREE on itunes. just search newgrounds in Itunes store!!!!!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 19:24:08

sooo.....im new to the whole "rpg" thing. do we do stories together, or just write some by ourselves?

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 20:00:28

Name: Dami Katsa
Element: Earth
Weapon: bo staff made from red oak
Story: after being blinded by fire benders melting his retina he seeked a life on his own and ventured to the east towards thesouthern air temple and lived at the basin for years developing his earth bending and converted a glider to a heavy bo staff (bo for short) and just waited. hidden from excistence until aang visited the temple and left before he could even meet him and now seeing that thier is hope for the world has gone in search for the avatar.

hows that?

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 23:03:57

At 12/5/06 07:24 PM, Rocker23220 wrote: sooo.....im new to the whole "rpg" thing. do we do stories together, or just write some by ourselves?

Well, it usually varies from club to club but in one of my favourite rpgs we just started off our stories, then slowly worked them together. For example...
I need to find some where to stay... Retzai thought, looking around him. The entire forest he was travelling through was being drenched in rain, and though he knew it was good for the trees, it was starting to dampen his spirit...and his clothes. Suddenly a voice came from up ahead."You there! Halt!" The man said, and upon closer inspection, Retzai saw it was...no. Two to about five fire benders. And they did not look like they were going to let him through.
"What is your business here?" One of them demanded. "Tell us, now!" Retzai was confused. "I thought this was Earthern territory." One of them then smriked.
"Not anymore, kid."
"Yeah, this here is property of the fire lord now." One of them smirked, pointing a hand behind him. "So you'd better fess up. Who are you?"
Retzai then thought about it carefully. "Well," He begun, thinking about a proper response. "I'm just a merchant, and i was travelling through so i could offer my wares to the...OH MY!!! LOOK, A DISTRACTION!!!" He said, and was very amused when most of them turned their heads. "Why you little-" That particular fire bender didn't get to finsih his sentence, as Retzai delivered a crushing kick to the man's face. And the others didn't look happy about it.
"Get him!" Their leader yelled as they chased after him, and it looked as though Retzai had them beat, humiliating them with the help of his bo staff/glider. Unfortunately the fire nation isn't known for it's tolerance. The leader soon engulfed his hands with a very dangerous-looking blaze of fire, the flames hissing as they met with the rain. But as he prepared his finishing blow, however, Retzai spread his arms wide apart, and slammed them together, utilising his wind element, and creating and small sonic boom. They were all knocked off their feet, and Retzai made with haste for the village, hoping to hide himself amongst the crowd.
"Dammit! It must be the Avatar!" The leader yelled. The others all turned their attention to him in an instant. "Are you sure? he only used one element-"
"Yes, and he's an airbender ! how many do you think are still left!"
"Gosh, you're right! Get a message to the firelord! We've found the avatar!"
(Just noting, i'm not passing myself off as the avatar. It's just a conclusion they've made. Also, thats how most RPGing is generally done.)

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-12-05 23:26:16

Hyato
Element:
Water(trying to learn firebending)
Background:A refugee hiding from the Fire Nation in a secret refugee hideout underneath the Fire Nation Avatar Shrine.My philosophy is 'The best place to hide from your enemy,is right under their nose(Idk if anyone's used that already..).I learned Waterbending when I was 15 due to forced lessons from my parents.Since then,I've been an average waterbender living amongst other refugees and earthbenders.One of the people here is an Ex-Firebender and has offered to aid me in learning firebending.However,the best I've benn able to do is belch fire and shoot a small napalm blast of flame,yet both are ineffective and pretty useless.

Weapon:
(Do we really need weapons?Oh well...)
An EXL water skin,and a botan frozen from being lodged in an icicle for a week.
I'd like to add a category to my character if it's okay,no has to do this....mmmm..k?
Bending Skills:
{WATERBENDING}
Water Whip
Ice Sharpnel
Water Bomb
Freeze
Ice Spear/Transmogrification
Water/Ice Wave
Control over vines/plants/and flora
Ice Bending

{FIREBENDING}
Flaming Belch