00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

playBlast just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

57,238 Views | 601 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-01-10 05:03:36

At 2/7/06 04:05 PM, WildCatzTy wrote: NG Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I would like to start the fan club for the "Teen Nick" series "Avatars" or the name Avatar the last Airbender.

:Avatar in his journey to master all four elements and save the world from the Fire N:ation.
:+ whatever else you wrote

COMPLETE FAIL. you are definately a gormster

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-01-13 01:54:54

whoa...

You totally lost me dave. It sound like you mixed up a review and a comment, althoug I agree on your views.

Hey, did anyone else notice that Longshot, the archer guy from Jet's crew, actually spoke in Lake Laogai? I watched it four times before I saw that.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-01-16 07:56:51

name: phoenix

I have to choose fire oh welll

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-01-22 23:15:53

Hello,
I want to join the avatar fan club.
My sn is aleeza and my element is air.
I want to join because avatar is the greatest show ever, and i've followed it since the first premeir episode.
Thanks

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-01-22 23:51:41

hey guys, you've got to check this out:
Found it on deviantART. Copyrights to that rufftoon guy who made it.

TheSilverSerpent: Kickin' it with a new kind of style.

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-01-23 23:50:06

So what's going on? Iv'e been helping some small earth kingdom villages fight the fire nation.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-02-17 03:37:08

come on, guys. Just a few more weeks (supposedly) and the forum will be alive as if new. Let's keep it going for now, I hate digging it up. ^_^

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-02-23 14:07:46

i want 2 join

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-02-23 14:18:42

avatar is so awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

name:kaieko

element:fire

description:I killed my own father and my village banished my .I live my life in the earth kingdom city ba sing se to never se my family again

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-02-23 14:39:43

I joined at page 16, but I'm gonna make a profile now.

Name: Fremen

Bending: Water

Background: Originally from the Southern Water Tribe. He trained under the masters there, but when they went to war, he went to the earth kingdom. There, he learned to do lots of water and earth moves, and even though he couldn't earth bend, he was definitely going to try. After a couple years, he learned enough to make a simple well, so he could get water. As of know he is a saboteur, and is taking down the Fire Nation, one wall at a time.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-03-15 17:43:57

Name:Zuker
Bender type: Fire Bender/Earth Bender in training( Learned fire and decided to try Earth Bender Academy)

I want to join because Avatar is a highly addictive TV show!

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-03-15 20:01:22

At 3/15/07 05:43 PM, li5up6 wrote: Name:Zuker
Bender type: Fire Bender/Earth Bender in training( Learned fire and decided to try Earth Bender Academy)

I want to join because Avatar is a highly addictive TV show!

If no one posts regularly, I'm gonna take temporary charge and revive this club.

When does Avatar SEason 3 come out?

I heard it was like March or May.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-03-18 21:16:13

im hopin it comes out like april but i really want it to come out soon the end of the last seoson really makes me want more

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-04-10 16:41:38

Its been awile since i posted here well I didn't hear when season 3 was coming out yet but I am waiting and can't wait no more Avatar Rulz.

I'm Black BITCH!!!!!!!!

(Click here to see my Myspace Profile)

Signature created by me.

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-04-10 17:38:51

At 4/10/07 04:41 PM, Shade-Hedgehog wrote: Its been awile since i posted here well I didn't hear when season 3 was coming out yet but I am waiting and can't wait no more Avatar Rulz.

Yeah it has.

Hopefully Aang will dish out some fire bending moves this season. Can't wait until he goes and kicks their butts.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-04-11 17:35:12

Name:Max

Skill: Airbender & Earthbender

Reason: I love Avatar! And I think it would be
really cool to talk to people with the same taste!
AAANNNDDD...sometimes I like to think of my
self as one of those people to.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-05-11 17:50:17

I may just join!!!

Name: ??? Nickname: The Masterbender

Element: Fire/Water/Earth/Air Crossbreed (Zuko married Katara that gave birth to a water/fire that married an earth/air, which came from Aang that screwed Toph, and the water/fire had a kid with the earth/air, and I am the result)

Description/Bio: Considered an outcast, a young Omni-bender that struggled to fit in with his classmates at the Benders' Academy. Known as a "freak" for being able to bend all four kinds of element, he tried his best to keep a low profile while he was at the academy. A girl he had his eyes on turned him down, and this sent him into a rage. He obliterated the school but the people near and inside survived. He currently wanders throughout the nations, acting as a young but profitable mercenary. None dare to challenge him as his power is only just growing. He is said to be searching for the love of his life that he met in the Academy.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-05-11 23:04:48

JOINING\
Name:Coddy
Element:fire
Description:parents where killed in the attack of the air benders. When i found out about there death i ran away. I walked all the way to the poles. While i was walking i slipped on some ice and fell into the water. I was in the cold water for about an hour when 3 young whalers found me. They picked me up and brougjt me to there village. There village decided to keep me. They accepted me and i learned how to somewhat bend water with my fire skills.

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-07-05 09:03:43

About a year ago, Mako, the voice actor of General Iroh [Zuko's Uncle], passed away due to esophageal cancer. What's going to happen to Avatar?

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-08-13 17:37:09

Before Book 3 begins next month, I would like to join this fan club.

Name: Zan
Element: Fire
Story: I am Zuko's cousin, and have always secretly believe that I am superior than him. I have his same temper, but despise everything he has done. That is why I am siding up with anything that is good, to oppose Zuko's evilness.

Reason: My reason for joining is that I am a big Avatar fan. I have both books in my collection and event went to see them at Comic-con. It was a great experience.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-08-26 15:44:15

Ok guys, I am back...I was a officer/part owner of this club. I was also lead admin of the clubs forums, I think its time to try and revive this.

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-08-26 15:46:45

Avatar the last air bender fucken sucks

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-08-26 16:51:48

At 8/26/07 03:44 PM, SprintT wrote: Ok guys, I am back...I was a officer/part owner of this club. I was also lead admin of the clubs forums, I think its time to try and revive this.

It is. Especially with the new season coming out soon.

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-09-21 23:30:17

Name: Ayami
Bender: air
Description: orphaned bender that was dumped in a earth bender village, can also talk to animals.

I KNO SOMEONE IS ALREADY WASHU BUT I LIKE THE PIC OK!

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-09-23 21:33:10

Hi im new and i love%u2665 avatar...so heres my info-(none of the following is real duh)

My name is Kanumi and I am a feirce young firebender.Im not evil and at war,like many of us,I am even against the whole war.I wish it would just end!

ok remember im new...so if it sounds stupid oh well :P

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-09-27 18:10:25

Ok guys ill get a new forum to start the Roleplay again within the week. Look forward to having you all in it again.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-09-27 19:08:28

At 9/27/07 06:10 PM, SprintT wrote: Ok guys ill get a new forum to start the Roleplay again within the week. Look forward to having you all in it again.

Nice. Can I be in charge of my village?

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-09-27 19:17:48

This character is derived from some other character I heard about in the TCG...

And he's my character.

-------------------------------

Name: Doka

Bending type: Water

Appearance: Standard Southern Water Village uniform

Special Bending Skills and techniques: He is a master of changing water to ice, so his two special attacks are freezing one's blood, which actually makes the water in it freeze first and form crystals which rip apart blood streams, and his second one is manipulating the water in his enemy's stomach to kill them instantly. He is also very proficient in Ice defenses

Background: His father taught him to Bend water, and now he is traveling the world with his waterbending friends, defeating evildoers and criminals (rather graphically...)

NGMAC

NG Naruto RP Crew

PM me Sig Requests

BBS Signature

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-10-06 07:13:11

Sry, guys I been bussy forums will be up today though.

Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2007-10-17 21:33:26

Name: Nandell

Element: Earth

Special Moves: Can create wave of rocks and can bend metal.

Description: Father is fighting in the war, mother was killed by the ruthless fire benders. 17 years old.

"What better time to cheat then when you want to lose?" - Jim Morrison

X Wednesday13X - Oh My God Look At What The Bats Dragged In!

BBS Signature