WildCatzTy
WildCatzTy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 16:05:14 Reply

NG Avatar: The Last Airbender.

I would like to start the fan club for the "Teen Nick" series "Avatars" or the name Avatar the last Airbender.
Q: Basically what is an Avatar?
A:In a lost age, the world is divided into four nations: Water Tribes, Earth Kingdom, Fire Nation, and Air Nomads. Within each nation, there is a remarkable order of men and women called the "benders" who can learn to harness their inborn talent and manipulate their native element. Bending is a powerful form combining martial art and elemental magic.

Air, Fire, Earth, water.
In each generation, only one bender is solely capable of controlling all four elements. That bender is the Avatar. The Avatar is the spirit of the world manifests in human form. When the Avatar dies, it reincarnates into the next nation in the cycle. Starting with the mastery of his or her native element, the Avatar learns to bend all four elements. Throughout the ages, the countless incarnations of the Avatar have served to keep the four nations in harmony.

Then, the firebenders attacked. Just as the world needed the Avatar the most, he mysteriously vanished. A hundred years later, the Fire Nation is near final victory in its ruthless war of world tion. The Air Nomads were destroyed, the Air Temples ravished, and all airbender monks eradicated. The Water Tribes were raided and driven to the brink of extinction. The Earth Kingdom remains and fights a hopeless war against the Fire Nation. Many believe the Avatar was never reborn into the Air Nomads and the cycle is broken.

In the desolated South Pole, a lone Water tribe struggles to survive. It is here that the village's last remaining waterbender Katara and her warrior brother Sokka rescue a strange 12-year-old boy named Aang who has been suspended in hibernation in an iceberg. The tribe soon discovers that Aang is not only an Airbender--the extinct race no one has seen in a century--but also the long lost Avatar. Now Katara and Sokka must safeguard the child Avatar in his journey to master all four elements and save the world from the Fire Nation.

So thats the outline
Rules of the club are simple
1) No spamming
2) no flamming
3) no wise dum remarks. (don't be a wise guy you will be ignored.)

Requirments to Join
1) Must have a character name
2) After getting a character name in your head write down which element you most like and would follow. Air, Earth, Water, Fire
Also tell me why you want to join.
Then if you like on your sig put Avatar Fan Club

In order to become a Leader... U must first serve as a follower
History Crew

BBS Signature
WildCatzTy
WildCatzTy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 16:13:01 Reply

We will discuss coming and passed epsidoes and put our characters to the test with our own stories.
Other than that have fun and be yourself.

I choose
Name : Catz
Element:Airbender
Description: Old and wise airbender that was outcased from his villiage and forced to live in a deep dark forest. Where he praticed his arts of bending air.

Bending Term: Means Using Controlling. Example: If fire i could have fire in my hand and use like a sort of fire blow at you and other things. Now think what the other elements could be used for.

History Crew

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 16:38:20 Reply

I will join

Name Washu
Element Water
Desception: young waterbender who didn't fit in due to cruel sexist jerks as a result she doesn't have any friends except her element. she loes to use her water whip to whip the people who annoy her.

WildCatzTy
WildCatzTy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 16:42:30 Reply

Name Washu
Element Water
Desception: young waterbender who didn't fit in due to cruel sexist jerks as a result she doesn't have any friends except her element. she loes to use her water whip to whip the people who annoy her.

Ok So we have two members and one coming on the way i um think?
Catz AirBender
Washu Waterbender

History Crew

BBS Signature
WildCatzTy
WildCatzTy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 16:46:37 Reply

Primary Characters

Aang (The Avatar) - Aang is the last airbender, the world is depending on him to save their planet. Aang woke up from an one-hundred year sleep when Katara and Sokka came and found him inside an iceberg. Aang is just a kid and he must do everything he can to save the world. Aang is the last airbender and he must do what he can to save his new home, Earth and the world around him.
Nation: Air

Katara - Katara is the young waterbender who found Aang inside an iceberg. Katara is very brave and will usually come up with a quick plan. Katara still has much to learn before she becomes a powerful waterbender. This waterbender will be able to help Aang save all four nations and to live in peace and harmony.
Nation: Water

Sokka - Sokka is Katara's older brother. Sokka likes to call himself, strong. He is from the Water Nation and has a very unique weapon, a boomerang. Sokka does not have waterbending abilities but he works for the Water Nation. Sokka is in a group with Katara and Aang to defeat the Fire Nation.
Nation: Water

Momo - Momo is Aang's lemur friend. Momo cannot talk because he is a lemur but Aang can usually react to what he is saying. Momo is pretty much like any other lemur but Momo is very loyal and protecting. It seems that Aang knew a lemur like Momo, one-hundred years ago. This is so because lemurs were common pets of the Air Nomad children in the past. Momo was found by Aang in episode three, "The Southern Air Temple".

Appa - Appa is a huge bison who was left behind like Aang. Appa is Aang's flying bison who will only fly if you say the words, "Yip, yip!". Appa is very strong and powerful creature, it will destroy anything in it's path. Appa premiered in the first episode, "The Boy in the Iceberg" as a major character.

Prince Zuko - Prince Zuko is has one mission and that's to capture Aang. Prince Zuko has one goal and that goal is to capture the Avatar. Zuko is determined to do anything, as long as he captures the Avatar. He is always trying to capture the Avatar. One of the biggest reasons is for his father love. Zuko feels that if he captures the avatar his father will love him and if he doesn't then he is nothing to his father. He is also one of the strongest fighters in all of the Fire Nation. Zuko has came up to be a very big threat to all Nations.
Nation: Fire

Uncle Iroh - Uncle Iroh is Prince Zuko's uncle and companion of Zuko. Iroh is the father figure in Prince Zuko's life. Although he may always seem very serious he has a humorous personality that he occasionally un-folds. Iroh is a former commander of the Fire Nation and sticks with the attitude of his nephew. Iroh is a former General of the Fire Nation, although he re-joined the army in "The Waterbending Master."

Secondary Characters

Commander/Admiral Zhao - Ruthless and powerful, Admiral Zhao (formerly Commander) is a high-ranking military officer of the fire nation. His resources include thousands of Fire Nation warships, soldiers, and weapons. Zhao, in addition to winning the war, is concentrating on one main goal: capturing the Avatar, and he will not rest until Aang is in his clutches. Zhao is also a master firebender, and a skilled military strategist. Oh, and Zhao has a big grudge against Prince Zuko for some reason, as he's always attempting to capture the teenager.

Avatar Roku - Avatar Roku was the Avatar before Aang. He was under firebender status, and always used to extinguish former Fire Lord Sozin's flames, literally. He has a very deep voice and wears a long, dark robe with fire nation symbols on it. Roku destroyed the fire nation's Avatar temple in an attempt to save Aang from then Commander Zhao's wrath. He, along with all the other past Avatars, has a statue of himself in the Southern Air Temple. Roku is also the Avatar is the opening theme who is bending all of the elements.

Fire Lord Ozai - The fire lord is the one overall ruler or "king" or the fire nation. Ozai, the current fire lord, is no different from his grandfather, Sozin, who was the fire lord that started the war 100 years back. His face has yet to have been revealed in the show, but he appears to be a very muscular with long, dark hair and a crown at the top of his head. He intends on finishing the war this year, when Sozin's comet arrives. It is Aang's responsibility to defeat Ozai before that comet hits.

Monk Gyatso - Gyatso was Aang's mentor 100 years ago at the Southern Air Temple. In the episode titled "The Southern Air Temple", Aang found Gyatso's remains in a cave in the mountains nearby, and was extremely angered, triggering his Avatar spirit. Gyatso would play games and look out for Aang's welfare, but also taught him all he knows about airbending. Aang was raised for years by Gyatso, which led to a lot of bonding time, and a lot of Pai Sho.

Azula - Not much is known about this fire nation princess, except she is Zuko's vile sister.

------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------

History Crew

BBS Signature
Rufus-Chamberlain
Rufus-Chamberlain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 17:28:02 Reply

i've seen 1 episode and it was pretty good. best thing on nick (next to spongebob). i would join but i dont really know anything about it except Aang is trying to master the four elements but his main one is wind. the one i saw was when him and his crew tried to get into this room but they needed the blaze guys to do it and when he got in this uber wind elemental possessed him and he whooped everyone.

Samuraifoxx565
Samuraifoxx565
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 18:52:00 Reply

Can I join? If so here is my characters info.

Name: Antari
Element: Earth
Description: When he was young his parents were taken away for Earth bending. He now lives in hiding, training to be strong enough to get his parents back.

sig by chris-092

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 20:39:21 Reply

At 2/7/06 06:52 PM, Samuraifoxx565 wrote: Can I join? If so here is my characters info.

Name: Antari
Element: Earth
Description: When he was young his parents were taken away for Earth bending. He now lives in hiding, training to be strong enough to get his parents back.

we now have three members and three different benders

Catz Air bender
Washu WaterBender
Antari Earthbender

CaptinChu
CaptinChu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:04:31 Reply

I love that show!!

Name: Chu
Element: Fire
Description: Hired by the government to conquer distant lands, Chu is a very fun person, but has much more fun dominating third world countries. He'd do it for free, too; the pay's just extra.

SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:05:48 Reply

name: Tomigi

bending: fire

Hello I have seen every episode so far

<"Clusterfuck of ideas heading nowhere... " Writersblock

SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:21:28 Reply

At 2/7/06 09:05 PM, sprint-T wrote: name: Tomigi

actually can I be avatar Roku

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:42:11 Reply

At 2/7/06 09:04 PM, CaptinChu wrote: I love that show!!

Name: Chu
Element: Fire
Description: Hired by the government to conquer distant lands, Chu is a very fun person, but has much more fun dominating third world countries. He'd do it for free, too; the pay's just extra.

so now we have a bender of each element

Catz Airbender
Washu WaterBender
Antari Earthbender
Chu Firebender

SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:44:36 Reply

washo want a sig with kitara (not spelled right) using the water wip and your club name on it?

MrCrawford
MrCrawford
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:49:45 Reply

I like the show, and its a bit early to sya, but I have a sinking feling about this club. I think that its too specific of a club. Besides, not everyone watches nick :/

Good luck to you anyways!

BBS Signature
SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:51:41 Reply

Could anyone see the ending to the water book comeing. WOW

Also I think ang and kitara will fall in love lol (probably since a nick show lol)

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:54:02 Reply

At 2/7/06 09:21 PM, sprint-T wrote:
At 2/7/06 09:05 PM, sprint-T wrote: name: Tomigi

actually can I be avatar Roku

you will have to ask the leader about that one since I am not sure about having the same names as the characters from the show but you are our second fire bender
also you forget your desciption about yourself

now here is the list
Catz Airbender
Washu Waterbender
Antari Earthbender
Chu Firebender
Togimi/Roku Firebender

I did that to let you know it could be either or depending on when the leader returns
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 21:58:10 Reply

At 2/7/06 09:44 PM, sprint-T wrote: washo want a sig with kitara (not spelled right) using the water wip and your club name on it?

I am not the leader of this club. he got banned for spamming links today. but I will see what I can find if I find anything I will post it as a pic so you can copy it <3

SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 22:05:13 Reply

I started the post when he did just took me a min to think of a name

I dont want to Roku any more I will be the first name I made

I am a ex-captain that went against the fire navy to help a city of earth benders out.

SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 22:23:09 Reply

Here is the sig Washu I found some pics if you want it lol

Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 22:40:35 Reply

At 2/7/06 10:23 PM, sprint-T wrote: Here is the sig Washu I found some pics if you want it lol

Thank you for the sig I will use it

SprintT
SprintT
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-07 22:47:51 Reply

finally someone uses one of mine lol

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 12:44:01 Reply

any members here got the avatar dvd that is out yet? or do any of you know where to buy one at?

DESOLATER4
DESOLATER4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 13:53:05 Reply

name:karato

element:earth

reason for joining:i was walking down the street and was abduct by the air nomads.i managed to excape and vowed revenge.i only like air ppl if they're my friends

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 13:58:48 Reply

At 2/8/06 01:53 PM, DESOLATER4 wrote: name:karato

element:earth

reason for joining:i was walking down the street and was abduct by the air nomads.i managed to excape and vowed revenge.i only like air ppl if they're my friends

Welcome karato you are the second earth Bender to join and the sixth member of the Avatar club

Here is the list of Members so far

now here is the list
Catz Airbender
Washu Waterbender
Antari Earthbender
Chu Firebender
Togimi Firebender
karato Earthbender

DESOLATER4
DESOLATER4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 14:01:57 Reply

cool and hey i have an idea could you put down a strengths weaknesses thing?like put down what were good at and wat we suk at?

LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 14:30:39 Reply

At 2/8/06 02:01 PM, DESOLATER4 wrote: cool and hey i have an idea could you put down a strengths weaknesses thing?like put down what were good at and wat we suk at?

Ok here goes

Airbenders
+ got the ability to fly create tornados and have an advantage over some earthbender's attacks and when of there own turf but mostly when it is windy

- when on another bender turf air attacks can have bad effects against real strong fire benders when in forests and other flammable areas. biggest weakness being in an area without any access to air power

Firebenders
has a slight advantage over airbenders since strong wind will fan the flames of a firebender since air has a fuel for fire, also strongest when the sun is out and there is
a fuel for their fire and they can burn thier enemies with intense flames

Have a disadvantage against waterbenders especially when the moon is out since the
moon give waterbender's a power boast, also has a disadvance against earth benders
since the earth can ground out fire power. water filled areas is the worst place for firebenders to fight especially a waterbender

Earthbenders
have an advantage over firebenders since they can ground out fire, can cause earthquakes with really strong earthbending on fault lines, can move the earth around them to their will.
Have a disadvantage against earth and waterbenders since airbender control the sky and can stay off an earthbender's turf, and a waterbender with powerful water can make the earth stone break down and less powerful and make earth muddy.

Waterbender
Strong aganst firebenders especially when the moon is out since it will give them a power boast, strong against earth benders as well. Waterbenders can control any type of water and make it into their weapon. Waterbenders also have a great advantage in areas where there is a lot of water.

Waterbenders are at a disadvantage when they fight a firebender when it is really hot
because the water they use to attack with will evaporate and make the attack less powerful and they are also at a disadvantage in areas that have no water such as a desert or a rocky dry valley.

but there are exceptions to these strengths and weakness as well such as the experince of the bender and the ability to control their element. here is some an experinced fire bender can beat a water bender even on the waterbender's turf if that
bender doesn't have enough control over their element. the same could be said for any of the other benders as well

DESOLATER4
DESOLATER4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 15:19:03 Reply

hey nice washu i like my powrs and also id like 2 add a few more things earth bender are the most physiclly strong but slowest of all elements and windbenders are the fastest but their attacks do the least damage.fire & water guys make up ur own

Fragment
Fragment
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 15:20:10 Reply

Oh, Avatar. The best show Nick has put on a while, it really sets the bar up high. I don't see how SpongeBob and Fairly Oddparents get more air-time than this masterpiece of a show.

Count me in.

HEY MY NAME IS FRAGMENT, AND I GO TO THE POTTY ALLL BY MYSEEEELFFF
Don't talk back.<3
sig by Marsupial, copyright 2008 all rights reserved

BBS Signature
LittleWashu
LittleWashu
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Writer
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 15:54:28 Reply

At 2/8/06 03:20 PM, Fragment wrote: Oh, Avatar. The best show Nick has put on a while, it really sets the bar up high. I don't see how SpongeBob and Fairly Oddparents get more air-time than this masterpiece of a show.

Count me in.

Ok but first you need to have a name and a bending type first

DESOLATER4
DESOLATER4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Avatar: The Last Airbender Fan Club 2006-02-08 16:00:49 Reply

and another idea we should have unuique moves that differ from person 2 person i call mine earth fury(an earth quake happens and everything explodes wit dirt and i get more atttack power