00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chineeztac0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,978,422 Views | 60,564 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 22:24:58

Master Report for 06.21.06

Blams: 1419
Saves: 713
Total B/P points: 2132
Total B/P points acquired today: 34
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Private First Class (368 until next grade)
Avg. B/P Points per day: 19.781
B/P Rank: #1700 (+39 move since last log)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 22:51:43

At 6/21/06 09:57 PM, Seamonky wrote: #2: I admit it, I am a Geek on Newgrounds. I am trying to get Elite Guard Supreme Commander by the end of the year. I will also try to get a Gold Whistle by the end of the year but I find it really tough to do.

Same. I'm a geek, but not really the LOTR and Star Trek kind. More of a video game and animation kind of guy. I like Newgrounds because many people like video games and other stuff. And the best part of Newgrounds, the whole layout is designed as a game, and I just have to keep playing. :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic /777777

http://metaldart.webs.com/ My freewebs website. Check it out dog.

My old NG profile ID: 1321019

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 23:00:28

I'm not gonna be B/Ping very fast for a while.. I no longer have access to a computer whenever I want, so there will probably be a lot of you who will get the opportunity to pass me :P... I'm no longer a B/P whore :(

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 23:28:27

Is there something wrong with this?

I can't tell if it's a screamer/ if it's stolen ;o

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 23:31:02

At 6/21/06 11:28 PM, Mad-Cow wrote: Is there something wrong with this?

I can't tell if it's a screamer/ if it's stolen ;o

I'm pretty sure it's ok. I voted to save it.

~¥%¥%+oint##so soft ¤%% ++-%¥-~-^->

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 23:34:24

At 6/21/06 09:57 PM, Mad-Cow wrote: It makes you someone who likes to wastes hours watching movies/playing games just to decide whether they're good or not. I don't even really watch the movies or play the games anymore, unless they're by someone I've heard of, or something that sounds interesting to me. I just click to open it, watch a little bit of it (unless the bar has been fully loaded) x out, and then vote.

That's exactly what the Barracks is AGAINST. If you wonder why mass-voters have so much power and shit flash ends up on the Portal, that's the reason.

Uhm... I'll try to be nicer I guess. But I'd appreciate it more if you didn't take everything so gosh darn seriously. I'm 13 ok? I have a horrible sense of humor, I think most of you all know that. I think the big bag flashes and others like them are hilarious (except that "this girl was tortured raped and killed thing, I don't even really understand that), and I think it's funny when you make a big deal about something that's only on the internet like Mass Voting.

This is coming from a person that has voted on almost 4,000 flash animations, posted over 4,000 times on this BBS, and has been on Newgrounds for almost 250 days Talk about being a hypocrite!

Either way, your humor came at a bad time. I also like how you completely ignored Ghost_Phantom (the Relations Officer, btw), even though he asked you specific questions. Also, being 13 isn't an excuse for being an asshole. Most Barracks members have a level of maturity here and don't want stupid posts such as "Big Bag, Big Bag, Bidabuddabiggabigga Big Bag." We don't need people spamming up our thread then insulting others on the top of it.

I'm sorry ?_?

not rly lol >:(

You're not exactly making me laugh.

Wow, this is prolly like, the longest post I've made, that makes sense at least, there was this one topic once, that was totally awesome cuz we were just posting silly paragraphs, and the mods didn't notice becuase they're stupid. Well, before I go completely off track I guess I should Edward Take out the Trash already, In a minute mom, sheesh, Ohhh, now look what you made me do >:(

For your information, we "take B/Ping so seriously" because we genuinely enjoy Newgrounds and enjoy the ability to have a Flash Portal where anyone can submit their art, movies, and games. Instead of being selfish and just caring about the stupid B/P points, we're trying to make the Portal more enjoyale for everyone. This way, we can give back and help out the Portal for all the fun flash it has given us. You apparently don't seem to care, which is why you think we're being stupid about stuff like this.

I don't expect everyone to buy into our methods, but if you don't, I just ask you to respect the members here. That is all.

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 23:43:01

At 6/21/06 11:34 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 6/21/06 09:57 PM, Mad-Cow wrote:
Uhm... I'll try to be nicer I guess. But I'd appreciate it more if you didn't take everything so gosh darn seriously. I'm 13 ok? I have a horrible sense of humor, I think most of you all know that. I think the big bag flashes and others like them are hilarious (except that "this girl was tortured raped and killed thing, I don't even really understand that), and I think it's funny when you make a big deal about something that's only on the internet like Mass Voting.
This is coming from a person that has voted on almost 4,000 flash animations, posted over 4,000 times on this BBS, and has been on Newgrounds for almost 250 days Talk about being a hypocrite!

I've only deposited for 250 day :p I don't rly understand how I'm being a hypocrite, but that's ok

Either way, your humor came at a bad time. I also like how you completely ignored Ghost_Phantom (the Relations Officer, btw), even though he asked you specific questions. Also, being 13 isn't an excuse for being an asshole. Most Barracks members have a level of maturity here and don't want stupid posts such as "Big Bag, Big Bag, Bidabuddabiggabigga Big Bag." We don't need people spamming up our thread then insulting others on the top of it.

I Ghost's post, sry. And it's not really a question 'This is spam, explain now or I'll have you kicked out so fast you won't know what hit you.' doesn't make much sense. Is he saying, that I should explain why I spammed or else he'll kick me out of this club?

I'm sorry ?_?

not rly lol >:(
You're not exactly making me laugh.

lmao, I don't care.

I don't expect everyone to buy into our methods, but if you don't, I just ask you to respect the members here. That is all.

w/e.

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-21 23:44:38

EagleRock: just get one aim so we can discuss this faster ok?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 00:04:54

Daily Report For 6/21/06

Start: 12,487 Blams/6,470 Saves
End: 12,543 Blams/6,490 Saves
Total: 56 Blams/20 Saves (76 Total)

Next Rank: 467 Until Brigadier General

Good Hunting, Everyone.

Salute.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 00:05:12

Daily Report 6/21:

Start: 21,103 blams. 7,723 saves.
End: 21,200 blams. 7,742 saves.
Overall: 97 blams. 19 saves. (Total: 116)

1,058 until EGSC.

Fine day today.

Salute.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 00:15:58

EOD Report
Blams: 4011
Saves: 2347
Total B/P points: 6358
Total B/P points acquired today: 102
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Master Sergeant (642 until next grade)

I flagged about 100 or more stuff today out of boredom. All from homer.swf. I wish I had a gold whistle. :(

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 01:15:57

At 6/22/06 12:15 AM, -MetalDart- wrote: EOD Report
Blams: 4011
Saves: 2347
Total B/P points: 6358
Total B/P points acquired today: 102
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Master Sergeant (642 until next grade)

I flagged about 100 or more stuff today out of boredom. All from homer.swf. I wish I had a gold whistle. :(

I am still researching into it but last I heard there can only be 2 and/or 3 gold whistle users. if it is 2 then you will have to overpass either me or _Joe_ to get the gold whistle most likely _Joe_ since I am still an active flagger and he is not. if it is 3 then you need a whistle power of 2.00 in order to get that whistle. as for your flagging method that is pretty good but make sure you reflag those reviews so they will show up on wade's abuse radar so you will have a better chance of getting whistle points and more whistle power. oh you should also use the gayest showdown it still has over 1000+ abusive reviews there and that will really help you in whistle power since I know for a fact that some people still flag those bad reviews
here is a link for you all. well here is my EODR

b/p 30
views flagged ???
submissions flagged 6 thanks to the resubmit of that Big Bag crap!

have fun soliders ^_^

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 01:48:12

This sounds like a great crew! Sergeant Hemlok reporting for duty! In other words: I would like to join.

Xbox Live Gamertag: POTM

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 02:16:55

At 6/22/06 01:48 AM, Hemlok wrote: This sounds like a great crew! Sergeant Hemlok reporting for duty! In other words: I would like to join.

Welcome aboard Solider. you meet the requirements to join us. when Eaglerock or ghost phantom get online they will give you the rest of the welcome.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 02:31:52

At 6/22/06 01:48 AM, Hemlok wrote: This sounds like a great crew! Sergeant Hemlok reporting for duty! In other words: I would like to join.

Then welcome to the barracks, but first read this

And as for mad cow, my post meant that you explain why the hell would you post a post so short spammy, and at a time like that no less.

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 02:57:29

At 6/22/06 01:48 AM, Hemlok wrote: In other words: I would like to join.

Alright, we've got a new member on our hands now. Welcome, Sergeant Hemlok. Since Ghost_Phantom has welcomed you to the Barracks, we all hope that you will enjoy your stay here, be a helpful member to our community, respect the higher ranking officers, blah blah blah.

I believe you get the idea.

Filler text.

Because this space needs to be bigger than it already should be.

Jigen made this sig. madknt downsized it to fit the filesize limit. Go team.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 02:59:52

May all officers of the barracks currnetly active, please check their inbox. This goes to EagleRock, LittleWashu and Turkeybean. The rest are inactive now or already notified.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 04:01:23

Yesterday was a really bad day for me. So much work in the office, lost in the cricket (on the last ball of the game, no less) and to top it all off:

Coop83 Report 22.06.06
Blams: 9,015 (+7)
Saves: 4,009 (+6)
Total: 13,024 (+13)

Well, I can't really get much worse than yesterday's total, so I'll get back to work on the portal and come up with the goods today.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 04:03:26

Alrighty then, to business, by a vote of the barracks officers, 5 out of 5 active officers ( 7 in general, 2 inactive now ). It has been decided that the former member known as Mad-Cow is now dishonorably discharged, he is to never show his face here again. His ranks of the club are pulled and his stats no longer collected. Should he disobey, mods will take care of this matter. That is what I have come here to say. And to Mad-Cow, hopefully, this will make you more mature over time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 05:24:31

Daily report

Blams: 30
Saves: 16
Total B/P: 46

At 6/21/06 06:05 PM, BigScizot wrote: Man nothing going on in the portal today. It's just quiet, and like empty. Wierd.

Wednesday always seem to be the least active day on the portal. Heh, good thing I have other things to do on Wednesdays. :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 06:11:52

Blams: 2214
Saves: 630
Total B/P points: 2844
Total B/P points acquired today: 39

i want 10,000 B/P points :(

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 06:13:05

At 6/22/06 06:11 AM, madknt wrote: Blams: 2214
Saves: 630
Total B/P points: 2844
Total B/P points acquired today: 39

i want 10,000 B/P points :(

So do I :(

Report for last weeks:

0 B/P *emo suicide*
No seriously, I didn't even went a rank down and tomorrow or Saturday I will restart the fight againt shit entries.

BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER BEER

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 07:12:54

At 6/21/06 05:52 AM, mr_trivia wrote: 06/21/06 Report - As of 0530 Hours:
Blam/Protect Rank #467 +2 from yesterday
Blams: 3896 +10 from yesterday
Saves: 2233 +5 from yesterday
Next Rank: 871 points until Sergeant Major

6/22/06 Report - As of 0645 Hours:
Blam/Protect Rank #467 unchanged from yesterday
Blams: 3903 +7 from yesterday
Saves: 2236 +3 from yesterday
Next Rank: 861 points until Sergeant Major

Jack of all trades, Master of none

Head Scientist of NG Mafia

& proud member of Anime Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 07:43:56

Blams: 4350
Saves: 2523
Total B/P points: 6873
Total B/P points acquired today: 71
B/P Badge: Elite Guard Master Sergeant (127 until next grade)

Hopefully I'll level up with this in the next two days.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 07:47:35

STOLEN

Original..

The bastards...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 09:29:05

At 6/22/06 07:47 AM, Ghost_Phantom wrote: STOLEN

Original..

The bastards...

ths is stolen as well I don't know the website but I have seen it so many times by different people I know it is stolen

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 10:58:14

Can I join this crew ? I was looking for 1 since im here and I think this one would be perfect for me :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 11:02:41

At 6/22/06 10:58 AM, AAFs wrote: Can I join this crew ? I was looking for 1 since im here and I think this one would be perfect for me :)

Thanks, but problem is you don't qualify. Read and follow this for more information.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 11:37:03

ok , I read all the FAQ , I suppose ill come back later :'(

anyway im getting like 50-100 b/p points per day , wont be a problem ;D

cya later!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2006-06-22 11:49:12

At 6/22/06 11:37 AM, AAFs wrote: ok , I read all the FAQ , I suppose ill come back later :'(

See you soon. :)
Anyway, you can still join
the NGPD. They are for the rank of police officers.

BBS Signature