00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Brando225 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,759,914 Views | 87,884 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 14:33:29

What a difference a day makes; Congrats to:
Hacsev - Level 29
Odyssic - 20k Saves
WeirdAlthe3rd - 4,000 Blams
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 40k B/P, 10,000 Blams and Doublelisted!
dawg25043 - Gold Whistle
sushi13 - 8,000 Saves and Deity Whistle!
sixflab - Level 16
Aci6 - 4,000 Blams
Haggard - 15k Blams
Lizzardis - 3,000 Blams
Fro - 33,333 B/P
VinnyXY - 2,000 B/P
Valjylmyr - 1,000 B/P
Cootie - 11k Posts

Thanks to:
RohantheBarbarian

---

At 8/27/10 07:49 PM, WeirdAlthe3rd wrote: Could it be that Wade (or one of the staff members) gave us the points after he was done checking on who voted 0 or 1 on abusive flashes?

Most likely but it doesn't really explain how there were only 90 items in the obituary and I earn 170 Blams. Eh, I guess it doesn't really matter.

At 8/28/10 05:27 AM, Coop83 wrote: It might be that the flash were removed some time ago and the servers are catching up.

Yeah could be. I thought it was a nice little surprise and set me 10 percent closer to Commander, though seeing Bahamut's Blams going up it must have gone back years.

At 8/28/10 10:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: Wow, so much happened over the last 18 hours.

UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR! Congrats Bahamut on your modship! :D

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting Tom to pop in. Now I know the thread was a huge success and there I was thinking Poozy would lock it right away. :P

Poozy is cruel, but not that cruel. Now you won't have to worry about that problem. Ha!

Hey, it'll give you a few medals as well. ;)

Yeah I need to re-catch up to Coop on medals, since he passed me again.

Nah, it's got to be on video for better quality.

True but seeing it live will have some charm to it; sort of like being there.

To be honest, it had to happen sooner or later.

It's just bad luck. How could you know about something that you flagged years ago would be removed. I'm sure the staff especially liljim could tweak your stats.

At 8/28/10 01:37 PM, Auz wrote: Congrats to Bahamut on becoming a forum mod!

Awesome . Awesome to the max!

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 14:55:34

36000 medal points
Congrats, Bahamut

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 15:15:37

4000 experience points.

Good job Bahamut.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 15:41:15

Finally got rid of that god-awful african-american hand.

Hello level 7!

Caucasians rule.

Placeholder signature.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 16:06:29

first deposit in 2 years, w00t

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 16:32:30

Congrats guys
dawg25043 - Gold whistle
sushi13 - 8,000 saves
sixflab - Level 16
Aci6 - 4,000 blams
Haggard - 15,000 blams
Lizzardis - 3,000 blams
Bahamut- bbs modded!!!
Fro - 33,333 B/P
VinnyXY - Police Captain
Valjylmyr - Police Sargent
Cootie - 11,000 post
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 36,000 medal points
Danavers - 4,000 experience

[ Last List ]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 16:38:51

Hey guys. I assume I just post here to join in? I never really did understand this thread...

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 17:16:46

At 8/28/10 04:38 PM, Sectus wrote: Hey guys. I assume I just post here to join in? I never really did understand this thread...

Stat threads are not permitted in the BBS, but this one is the exception. Users can post their achievements and milestones here, and users (most of them wi/ht users and moderators) will congratulate and acknowledge them.

Feel free to post your achievements here, but if you want to congratulate users too, remember:

- We congratulate B/P points together or separately by thousands
- We congratulate Audio or/and Flash reviews and responces by hundreds.
- We congratulate posts by thousands or by interesting amounts such as 1,234; 2,222; 1,337; 7,777.
- We congratulate voting powers (base or total) by units (6.00; 7.00; 8.00) or by interesting numbers such as 6.66; 7.77.
- We congratulate Experience by thousands.
- We congratulate ranks (Exp & B/P) by thousands, however I congratulate from the 3,000th rank.
- We congratulate from level 10. Leveling up through levels 1 to 9 is very easy and it doesn't need to be congratulated at all.
- We also congratulate special occasions such as real life birthdays, Newgrounds accounts birthdays/anniversaries & modships.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 19:30:10

Wheey level 20! Just 2 more levels until I get a decent looking icon :D

Gamertag- MarshallxDav | Steam ID- Eshneh | LastFM- MarshallNPK

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 21:51:02

14,000 saves...and other much bigger milestones are pretty near, according to Nglogs.God I love that site.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-28 21:54:13

Looks like all you regs are gonna have to start licking Bahamut's BahaNUTS now if you don't want him to dragon ban you!

Dragon bans are probably worse than normal ones. Wouldn't know. Wouldn't want to.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 01:32:59

Made it into the top 2500 b/p points :). Currently 2490

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 01:58:25

Congrats to:

Lizzardis - 3,000 blams
Fro - 33,333 B/P
VinnyXY - Police Captain
Valjylmyr - Police Sargent
Cootie - 11,000 Posts
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 36,000 Medal points
Danavers - 4,000 Exp
Obvious-M - Level 20
HeavyTank - 14,000 Saves

Special congratulations to:

Bahamut - Forum modship

Hell yeah! You finally got BBS modded. Man, seriously, you fucking rock. You are truly a legend in newgrounds and I'm not surprised you got another modship. All your hard work in the Wi/Ht and dedication to Newgrounds. That awesome and inspiring speech you wrote at general a while ago. Taking care of the regular list and other stat lists (specially the legendary pentalist).

I will never forget the 1st time I talked to you via AIM, hahahaha. It was when Fro created a xat chatroom and suddenly, there were 2 users who were impersonating both of the Fulps. And I made a stupidly obvious question to you: Are those guys the Fulp brothers? Man, how retarded I was back in 2008 XD

Thanks for being a friend to everybody... Hell, even like a brother to all the wi/ht'ers. To finish this small speech for you, I just want to say: Keep it up, man. A new era in Newgrounds has started in your life. Enjoy it, and remember that you can count with this little ol' pigeon whenever you need it, and of course, the rest of the wi/ht community.

¡Viva la revolution!

Listening to:

Reel Big Fish - Don't Start A Band

---

He finally got what he deserved, now the wi/ht it's the safest place to stay and post (Also counting Coop, NEVR and of course you, Auz :P). Nobody is retarded enough to challenge a mythical dragon. Especially since spammers are part of his daily diet now.

At 8/28/10 05:27 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/28/10 04:57 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 8/27/10 09:18 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/26/10 04:12 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Reel Big Fish - Take on me
Awesome tune - I need to hear it again at some point.
I know what you mean since I wanted to listen it again, after months.
In fact, I haven't listened to Reel Big Fish since I started the last semester of High School.
It feels good listening to an awesome cover of an epic song, from a kickass band.
Wasn't that the theme for Baseketball? Funny video.

Yep, it was the main theme of that awesome movie. One of the most hilarious ones that I've seen.
But the cover was simply brilliant, too. That was the song that introduced me into RBF.

At 8/28/10 09:54 PM, NEVR wrote: Dragon bans are probably worse than normal ones. Wouldn't know. Wouldn't want to.

Same here. As I've said, only truly morons would challenge him, hahaha.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 02:45:02

At 8/29/10 01:58 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
Special congratulations to:

Bahamut - Forum modship

Hell yeah! You finally got BBS modded. Man, seriously, you fucking rock. You are truly a legend in newgrounds and I'm not surprised you got another modship. All your hard work in the Wi/Ht and dedication to Newgrounds. That awesome and inspiring speech you wrote at general a while ago. Taking care of the regular list and other stat lists (specially the legendary pentalist).

I will never forget the 1st time I talked to you via AIM, hahahaha. It was when Fro created a xat chatroom and suddenly, there were 2 users who were impersonating both of the Fulps. And I made a stupidly obvious question to you: Are those guys the Fulp brothers? Man, how retarded I was back in 2008 XD

Thanks for being a friend to everybody... Hell, even like a brother to all the wi/ht'ers. To finish this small speech for you, I just want to say: Keep it up, man. A new era in Newgrounds has started in your life. Enjoy it, and remember that you can count with this little ol' pigeon whenever you need it, and of course, the rest of the wi/ht community.

I was suprised it took this long for Bahamut this long to become a mod. He is a intelligent person and helpfull to others. And everyone thinks very highly of him. Hope he enjoys his modship.

¡Viva la revolution!

At 8/28/10 09:54 PM, NEVR wrote: Dragon bans are probably worse than normal ones. Wouldn't know. Wouldn't want to.
Same here. As I've said, only truly morons would challenge him, hahaha.

Bahamut is probably one of the most vicious mods now he is a dragon after all. Scared to get on the bad side of him. We are giving a dragon loads of power now... this will be good to watch.

Siq by Limited thanks man! Ghost/Supernatural Club / High Society/ NGPD

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 04:01:47

Congrats to
Obvious-M - Level 20
HeavyTank - 14,000 saves
dawg25043 - Top 2,500 B/Pers

[ Last List ]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 05:33:04

Thanks for voting, Fro! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 12,090 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 34.

I hope Fro doesn't mind me posting this. ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 05:34:59

Having made his latest updates for the Saves and Responses lists, Coop congratulates:
Fro: 33,333 B/P
Bahamut: Forum Moderator - One can't help but think that the Fulps were doing this to make up for the fact that you're no longer at 77,777 B/P
Cootie: 11,000 Posts
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 36,000 B/P
Danavers: 4,000 Experience
Obvious-M: Level 20
HeavyTank: 14,000 Saves

At 8/28/10 10:01 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/27/10 09:18 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/27/10 06:58 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm overwhelmed by the responses I got for my speech. I'm owing something back to you all by replying to just about everyone who posted there.
Did you notice I managed to get the 22nd reply :P
More funs with 2. It almost makes me think 2 is just as good as 7.

I promise, I'll get the 77th reply for your 77,777 Posts thread :P

Awesome epic photoshop!

At 8/28/10 02:33 PM, reverend wrote:
At 8/28/10 05:27 AM, Coop83 wrote: It might be that the flash were removed some time ago and the servers are catching up.
Yeah could be. I thought it was a nice little surprise and set me 10 percent closer to Commander, though seeing Bahamut's Blams going up it must have gone back years.

Well, it boosted me to 51st on the all time Blams list and now I've got to really tun up the heat if I'm going to catch YoinK by the update after next.

At 8/28/10 09:54 PM, NEVR wrote: Looks like all you regs are gonna have to start licking Bahamut's BahaNUTS now if you don't want him to dragon ban you!

Dragon bans are probably worse than normal ones. Wouldn't know. Wouldn't want to.

It can't be worse than STEM's Ban Crab!

At 8/29/10 01:58 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote:
At 8/26/10 04:12 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Reel Big Fish - Take on me
Wasn't that the theme for Baseketball? Funny video.
Yep, it was the main theme of that awesome movie. One of the most hilarious ones that I've seen.
But the cover was simply brilliant, too. That was the song that introduced me into RBF.

Ah, Beer was the one that got me hooked.

At 8/29/10 04:55 AM, Odyssic wrote: Just as Bahamut becomes Mod. Gamefaqs has a top 10 dragons. Link.

And it's wrong - Spyro is nowhere near as epic as Bahamut.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 05:51:15

Ranked #2,222 in B/P

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 08:15:31

Yes, I'm now a forum moderator on Newgrounds. Second day in and it's been very interesting. Although I'm still going to do other things as normal, this is certainly a new chapter in my time on Newgrounds.

Listening to:

X JAPAN - Art of Life

Thanks to:

Auz
Drake
Cootie
reverend
Pokemonpoeguygcn
Danavers
Domo
ThePigeonMaster
Odyssic
Coop83

I don't think I've ever thanked that many users before.

Did Rucklo make that picture?

At 8/28/10 02:12 PM, Drake wrote:
8/28/10: Bahamut Day?

Can't complain, I deserve a day dedicated to myself more than Pimp does.

At 8/28/10 02:33 PM, reverend wrote:
At 8/28/10 10:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: Wow, so much happened over the last 18 hours.
UNDERSTATEMENT OF THE YEAR! Congrats Bahamut on your modship! :D

Hahaha, along with everything I said yesterday, something bigger even happened.

I have to admit, I wasn't expecting Tom to pop in. Now I know the thread was a huge success and there I was thinking Poozy would lock it right away. :P
Poozy is cruel, but not that cruel. Now you won't have to worry about that problem. Ha!

Of course not but the mods are still free to criticise me for any wrongdoings.

Nah, it's got to be on video for better quality.
True but seeing it live will have some charm to it; sort of like being there.

No harm in doing both, I guess.

To be honest, it had to happen sooner or later.
It's just bad luck. How could you know about something that you flagged years ago would be removed. I'm sure the staff especially liljim could tweak your stats.

Yeah, I'm sure we can get something done. After all, gfox has 38 blams and he'll be wanting those 2 blams cut off.

At 8/28/10 09:54 PM, NEVR wrote: Looks like all you regs are gonna have to start licking Bahamut's BahaNUTS now if you don't want him to dragon ban you!

I always called them dragon balls but BahaNUTS is just as good. :)

The BBS has already witnessed fearsome mods before. ;)

At 8/29/10 01:58 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: I will never forget the 1st time I talked to you via AIM, hahahaha. It was when Fro created a xat chatroom and suddenly, there were 2 users who were impersonating both of the Fulps. And I made a stupidly obvious question to you: Are those guys the Fulp brothers? Man, how retarded I was back in 2008 XD

Don't worry, we all make mistakes. I've made many in the past but if you improve, no-one should judge you by your older actions. Doing that would be like constantly picking on Dave Mustaine now for his actions when he was in Metallica which is going almost 30 years back.

I'm still going to be myself. The B/P list is still due tonight, although I'm dreading it due to my extra blams.

¡Viva la revolution!

A good time as ever to bump it.

Nobody is retarded enough to challenge a mythical dragon. Especially since spammers are part of his daily diet now.

Is that so?

I bet spammers and trolls taste like shit.

At 8/29/10 02:45 AM, 34Deadman wrote: I was suprised it took this long for Bahamut this long to become a mod. He is a intelligent person and helpfull to others. And everyone thinks very highly of him. Hope he enjoys his modship.

I'm actually glad I didn't get it sooner. I had a few rough edges here and there but now, the timing's right.

At 8/29/10 04:55 AM, Odyssic wrote: Just as Bahamut becomes Mod. Gamefaqs has a top 10 dragons. Link.

For once, GameFAQs doesn't suck except for putting Spyro above me! I've been beaten by a child.

At 8/29/10 05:34 AM, Coop83 wrote: Having made his latest updates for the Saves and Responses lists, Coop congratulates:
Bahamut: Forum Moderator - One can't help but think that the Fulps were doing this to make up for the fact that you're no longer at 77,777 B/P

You win some, you lose some.

At 8/28/10 10:01 AM, Bahamut wrote: More funs with 2. It almost makes me think 2 is just as good as 7.
I promise, I'll get the 77th reply for your 77,777 Posts thread :P

If I ever get that far which I highly doubt. I'll need to be 77 (lol) to get there.

Awesome epic photoshop!

Needs more dragons with swords for dicks.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 08:19:55

Congratulations to: -

Fro - 33,333 B/P and Level 34
VinnyXY - Police Captain
Valjylmyr - Police Sergeant
Cootie - 11,000 Posts
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 36,000 Medal Points
Danavers - 4,000 Experience Points
Obvious-M - Level 20
HeavyTank - 14,000 Saves
ThePigeonMaster - Rank #2,222 in B/P

And of course...

Bahamut - Forum mod; I said before NG needs more Bahamod, and now we have it :P

At 8/27/10 02:53 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote:
At 8/25/10 10:47 AM, Bahamut wrote: It sure is. It's just a shame I'm only high up because of Newgrounds being a popular site and not because my account is very famous. It's sad because I deserve more fame than the majority of YouTube "celebrities".
Definitely :P
But hey, having great recognition on Newgrounds is much better than being a YouTube "celebrity".

Again, definitely :P

We can't really do both of them at once.
We won't know till we try.
Give it a shot.

Ok, just lemme know when to let fly with the vuvu.

GAAAAAAAH! Wihtgrounds it is. Just pronounce it how it is.
If you try and pronounce it phonetically it sounds like a website for intellectual humour, that's the best so far lol.
I thought we had intellectual humour. :P

Well I mean a site solely dedicated to it seeing as phonetically Wiht sounds like "wit" :P

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 08:21:05

At 8/28/10 10:02 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/27/10 03:56 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/27/10 06:58 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/26/10 09:54 AM, Haggard wrote:
I believe it's your turn to try out something by listening to that Overkill song.
If I remember it, I'll check it out on Saturday/Sunday.
It's Saturday now!

It's already Sunday! :o

I checked it out. Music is good, vocals not so.

It is music whether you like it or not.
Maybe, but I don't have to call it "music" if I don't want to.
You must!

NEVER!

Also, Spinal Tap are still one louder.
I think we already established that.

Yes. And by your rational that means they are one better than Manowar. :P

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 09:44:09

Congratulations to the following:

Fro
VinnyXY
Valjylmyr
Cootie
Pokemonpoeguygcn
Danavers
Obvious-M
HeavyTank
ThePigeonMaster
Bahamut

[Report Rule-Breaking Portal Submissions] - [Game & Movie Portal Moderator]

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 10:41:36

Level 20. Man this one is even uglier than the last.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 11:46:49

At 8/27/10 03:56 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/26/10 12:30 PM, Auz wrote: Oh wait, I know. This is about as monotone as it can get..
What's so monotone about it? I happen to like that song. :(

It's the same piano tune over and over and over again. Drove me insane when it was in the hit charts.

Sorry you liked it :p

Damn... difficult subject I suppose.
This and the test was a really bad joke.

I guess. I think I'd file a complaint to the exam commission.

What the fuck. If 83% of the people screw it up, it's most likely not their fault. The test was just too hard.
Yep. Some students told they went to the Prof after the test and said: "About 90% will fail this test, it was too hard." and the prof just replied "I know."

Damn. Again, I'd file a complaint against him. An 83% fail rate is not a good test. I think you'd have a right to complain if he's gonna be like that.

Doesn't seem like it though. They always sounds a bit aggressive or dominant to me.
It's just because of the stereotypes you have about germans. :P
But seriously, I guess it's pretty hard to make out the tone or the intention of the speaker when you hardly understand the language.
Of course, the german language makes use of pretty hard sounding tones like the "ch" or "t" and "k" and "ck". Maybe that makes it sound agressive to someone who doesn't understand too much.

Hmm yeah I guess it could be the stereotypes and indeed if you don't know a language that well things can always sound differently. Plus, maybe my idea of German people is mostly shapen by WW2 movies :p

Yep. Maybe if I had played computer games in French instead of English I might have had a feeling for it. But nonetheless I'm glad I developed my English that way instead.
I never liked the french language too much, to be honest. Everyone says that it sounds so "beautiful", but I think those nasal sounds sound pretty stupid.

I don't like it either, but that's mostly because a lot of French people I met were arrogant assholes :p

And they don't like to learn English either, so why should I learn French?

Lol :p

Luckily they didn't go with entire history of London when they decided to call it London.
Hm, but once you learned the name of the town you've learned about 90% of english history already. Wouldn't be too bad. ^^

Well yeah but it would be a bitch if you had to tell people to which towns you've been this holiday.

At 8/27/10 03:19 PM, Auz wrote:
At 8/27/10 04:13 AM, Coop83 wrote: I now also have the dubious honour of being the person with the lowest medal score to achieve 1,000 Medals
Hmm I got a lot less medals, but my medal score is still higher.
Yeah, well I did get a glut of 0 and 5 point medals.

That explains. The 0 point medals mostly seem to be with recent medal games and I haven't played an awful lot of them lately.

At 8/29/10 05:34 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Awesome epic photoshop!

Hey I know right! And you know it's true ;)

[I think I'm missing some replies here...]

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 11:51:03

At 8/27/10 03:19 PM, Auz wrote: Yeah lots of reality and I think about half of them are based around fashion or giving 44 year old whiny housewives a new look. To make things even worse...
It makes you wonder who actually gives a shit.

Well definitely not me. I guess they're mostly aimed at the female audience. The TV stations probably want to attract women to so they thought they should broadcast fashion shows.

We also got a shitload of 'talent shows' with concepts stolen directly from the USA and the UK.
Sounds like Pop Idol and Britain's Got "Talent". Both of them disgust me and it's even worse when Ant & Dec are presenting those shows. Well, just Britain's Got "Talent" but it's sickening enough.

Hollands Got Talent is what it's called here. I guess we might have Pop Idol as well. And Idols, and Popstars, and Dancing on ice with the stars =/

It's a little sad when you think about it. I'm pretty sure the people who win those shows will just be used to make tons of money and as soon as the masses don't care about them anymore they're dropped. I believe their songs and acts are also written for them already, they don't have a say in anything.

Those are the real cancer to television in my opinion and I don't think any of the winners are even getting famous anymore except under the group of teenagers who watch those crappy shows.
The winners are just forgotten eventually. You don't need to go on Pop Idol to be famous, you just need to do something that catches interest. As much as we don't like Lady Gaga, at least she did something to catch the listeners' interest on her own behalf.

Yeah well forgotten... by now they don't even stand out anymore. We've had dozens of winners from such shows already and the only one I can remember was the guy who won the first Dutch Idols (the show that started all this) in 2004 or something. He was a one hit wonder and now he's an actor in musicals.

Hmm well I don't know about the UK but the weather has been quite awful here this summer so it wasn't exactly like: "Hey let's all go out and do this here and here" with me and my friends.
The UK's weather has been a mixed bag. We got lots of rain and then good sun.

It's been cloudy here for pretty much the entire month and right now we got thunder storms coming up. It looks more like a cold November day than a late summer day.

Yeah I suppose on an ordinary PC it would be easier.
And that's one of the many advantages for PC.

Yes, but on the other hand, consoles are made for gaming and I do prefer a controller over a keyboard and mouse.

Yeah it's a great series and I think Metroid Prime 1 and 2 are definitely among the best games for the Gamecube.
Those two games actually rank at the very top for my favourite Nintendo games. Sure, it has a lot of FPS elements but Metroid in that perspective was a fantastic idea. Also, who can forget the incredible boss fights those two games have?

Well the FPS didn't bother me, but I haven't played the older Metroids.

The bosses are indeed epic, especially those in Metroid Prime 2, and I also loved how the story was told. Almost no dialogue whatsoever but you can reveal the entire history of a planet via log books you could find. I thought that was an interesting way to tell a story.

I thought Metroid Prime 3 was received less well, but I would've bought it if I owned a Wii and I would definitely look out for Other M as soon as it came out.
When I played that game, the only thing I wasn't happy about was some of the unnecessary controls with the Wiimote. I thought it was silly making you twist and turn to open some of the doors.

Ah yes that's silly. I thought the same about Zelda: Twilight Princess. I own it for the Gamecube and the controls were good for that controller, but on the Wii you had to swing the Wii mote to use your sword. I haven't played the Wii version for long, but I can imagine that could get annoying after a while. Just pressing a button is probably better imo.

They did? Don't like the 80s as much as the 60s and 70s when it comes to music, but it's definitely a step in the right direction. I think those Rockband games were a pretty good idea too.
Yeah, the specific band games help but I still want something that covers metal in general.

Well there is Rock Band Metallica... and I saw some Iron Maiden songs on the Guitar Hero games.

But you're a dragon! Aren't you supposed to be going for like... as hardcore as possible?
Yeah, I'll be hardcore by taking on the Star Syndicate!

Okay that IS hardcore.

Well it was only about two weeks ago. I don't consider it that long ago since before that she was gone for much longer.
She's got real life to sort out for the time being but once she's back, I'll be giving her a big hug.

Aha. Well I hope she's alright then.

Viking metal? Hmm heidevolk sounds more like a term for barbarians living in mud huts.

Strange that you've heard of them and I haven't.
It was my sister who discovered the band. She's been able to find as much underground metal bands as I have.

Wow :p

So she's a metal head as well?

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 12:32:35

level 32 yay! i really like this lvl
and
lvl 21 in RL (yes, i am old XD, i think my back just started to hurt)

~Member of the EGB since 10/04/07 ~Member of the NGDD since 10/28/07

~thanx a million times for the sig CagedSilhouette

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 13:30:54

10,000 experience + Level 31.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 14:41:46

check pic

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 14:46:07

NGLogs Update #10! Huzzah!

Well I haven't actually been away from home, it's just that I've been busy, what with school having started, cross country eating up my free time and seating auditions.

Wilhelm thanks everyone for the birthday wishes! Congrats to:
giveupyourwaffles - Level 10
Toohot100 - Level 41
Ptero - Bronze Whistle and 3k Posts
gamejunkie - 1,111 Posts
Lizzardis - Top 300 in B/P, 6k Posts, 3k Blams 2nd NG Birthday; I reminded last year about your first NG birthday! Memories.
vader316 - 29k B/P; so close!
GUTHRIE - 21k Experience
FurryDemon - Level 21
illuminate - 16k Medal Points and 600 Audio Review Responses
sixflab - Top 500 in B/P and Level 16
Aci6 - 17k B/P and 4k Blams
reverend - 7.77 Base Voting Power
36Holla - 13k Experience
amanda - Level 15
ramagi - Level 55; expect the unexpected
Zwe - Level 32
Pokemonpoeguygcn - 30k Saves, 10k Blams, 40k B/P, Doublelisted and 36k Medal Points
steph2568 - Level 22
Kevin - 9k B/P
aldlv - 37k B/P
DiMono - 54k Medal Points
FBIpolux - 17k Posts
Bahamut - 22,222 Posts and FORUM MOD; magnificent speech, I must say.
Neoncouch - Level 14, Police Lieutenant and 1337 Posts
Coop83 - 24k Medal Points, 1k Medals and 53k Saves
Dean - Level 28
iscrulz - 9.00 Base Voting Power
Ronald-McDonald-LoL - 9k Experience and 4k Posts
Hacsev - Level 29
Odyssic - 20k Saves
WeirdAlthe3rd - 4k Blams
dawg25043 - Gold Whistle
sushi13 - Deity Whistle and 8k Saves
Haggard - 15k Blams
Fro - 33,333 B/P and Level 34
VinnyXY - Police Captain
Valjylmyr - Police Sergeant
Cootie - 11k Posts
Danavers - 4k Experience and Level 20
Obvious-M - Level 20
HeavyTank - 14k Saves
ThePigeonMaster - Ranked 2,222 in B/P
tyler2513 - Police Sergeant; the numbers in your name are like dx5231's, just mixed up. Coincidence?
aldlv - Level 31 and 21 Years Old; HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
DumbassDude - 10k Experience, Level 31 and Triplelisted

Snapple "Real Fact" #915:
At room temperature, the average air molecule travels at the speed of a rifle bullet.

At 8/24/10 05:17 AM, ThePigeonMaster wrote: Special congrats to:

WilhelmTheVampire - Happy 15th birthday!!!

I wish the best for you. I remember I was 15 when I created my NG account. Although I've been here since I was just 13, haha.

Thanks! It was a pretty good birthday. I blew all my money on CDs. I feel so young around here.

At 8/24/10 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/23/10 08:20 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote: Wow, that's actually sounds pretty savage, even if it is a Scot. It seems like the only reason these laws are still around is to bring them up in conversation, like just now. I believe it's illegal to carry ice cream in your back pocket in the state of Kentucky.
Quite so, though why one would wish to contain ice-cream within the back pocket is entirely beyond me.

For this reason I doubt this law has ever been enforced, and if it has been, nobody's ever done it. I've always wanted to push my luck and try it near a Kentucky police station.

At 8/24/10 12:08 PM, Fro wrote:
At 8/23/10 08:20 PM, WilhelmTheVampire wrote:
That's not bad. At all. If I knew what the numbers meant (something about reps and sets, right?) I'd probably steal some of that.
For example, on the bench press... 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 means how many repetitions I'm doing. The numbers 250, 260, 270, 280, 290 is the weight I'm doing. 250 goes with the 5 reptitions, etc.. etc...

In fact, if you would like I can create a workout plan that would benefit you the most for sprinting and long distance events. It would probably only take me an hour to do and I enjoy making them. The only thing about my workouts are you usually can't walk or move during the first two weeks, but after that you get use to them. :P

Hmm...I am intrigued by the offer, I'm just not sure if I'd have time to actually do any of it. Hell, why not. If you want to make me a plan, that would be great!

I hear though that it's good to have a day of complete rest with no exercise so the muscles can grow.
Yes, that's what my ab days are for. It takes me about 20 minutes to do the 3 ab days so I use those as my days of complete rest. I also make sure that there are plenty of days in between the workouts that are the same so I'm not overworking the same muscles.

That's pretty intense, I must say. Most people would be content to just take a whole day off.

At 8/25/10 09:48 AM, ramagi wrote: Wow too many new names aroudn here...I need to go back to like page 100 where I can reconize some names. miss them .....

Oh wow that makes me feel good.

At 8/27/10 02:53 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: Sorta disappeared randomly for 2 days, back now though :P

I get that sometimes. :P

At 8/27/10 06:29 PM, reverend wrote: Something strange just happened. My Blams for today nearly jumped 170 Blams and there isn't that much in the obituaries. Does anybody know if the whistled movies head to the obituaries or are they just straight up removed?

Yeah I'm late, but I just want to acknowledge the fact that I was also affected.

Blams: +141
Saves: +16

Oh, I checked Bahamut stats and it showed he has a plus 51 Blams on his stats so it isn't just me. Now he has 77,828 B/P now. :(

It's horrible, IT'S HIDEOUS. If the admins can't reverse it though, I'm sure he's ready for several more years of B/P fun.

At 8/28/10 04:06 PM, LockClock wrote: first deposit in 2 years, w00t

Hullo there, old-timer.

At 8/29/10 08:15 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yes, I'm now a forum moderator on Newgrounds. Second day in and it's been very interesting. Although I'm still going to do other things as normal, this is certainly a new chapter in my time on Newgrounds.

Bahamut is underrated no longer. It must feel good to clean the Forums of horrible topics. You make people want to post relevant responses and not just force them to.

At 8/28/10 09:51 PM, HeavyTank wrote: 14,000 saves...and other much bigger milestones are pretty near, according to Nglogs.God I love that site.

So do I bro, it's my life.

Request an audio review. I could use some motivation.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2010-08-29 16:15:47

Just made 21k saves. Go me! Only 4 more ranks to get my golden tank with wings!

"Spider pig Spider pig. Does whatever a Spider pig does." quote Homer Simpson

Bob Hope learns the truth!!!!! Best analogy ever! Sig by chubzilla100

BBS Signature