00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ZenonRetna just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,774,917 Views | 87,952 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-18 21:27:21

Sup.

Not sure if this counts, but Total VP is 5 exactly.

HAHA! Me's not an alt! Me's a user's brother who TRICKED you into thinking I was an alt!

Perhaps the smartest ting I ever did done~

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 04:25:39

Coop tries to warm up, while congratulating:
SCTE3: 2,222 Medals

Thank you to:
Odyssic
XwaynecoltX

At 9/18/12 06:16 AM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:52 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Actually I think you'll find it's supposed to be A Stone Sword. From the Chinese Stone Warriors. Here's a picture.
Do you mean the Teracotta Army? In which case, it would be clay...
Yes I did mean the Terracotta Warriors but I Google Image searched Chinese Stone Warriors and one of the resulting images was that which I posted. Which just had Ancient Chinese Stone Sword as it's title. But basically yes.

I know that it's tricky to source things properly on the internet, especially if you deviate from the "approved sources" path

Also there's the possibility that it could be a Jade Sword but if that were the case, you would assume the Sword would be Jade in colour.

Jade comes in many different colours. It could be some of this pale cream coloured rock, that has aged...

At 9/18/12 08:33 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Well, that's how we act, isn't it?
Probably but they don't know that? In any case, its cool that people remember this place after so long.

We need list makers and a few more people taking the piss out of Phantom Spanker, that ought to liven it up!

At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/17/12 08:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Remember when you had longer hair? Yeah, I sure remember that. It was at the last London meet.
Yes, I remember. I also remember when the hair was cut off and the look on the girl's face in the hairdresser's. She had to ask me 2-3 times if I was sure and I kept telling her that it was alright.
Say, how old was she?

Around my age. Why?

Then do it at home.
No time.
Whenever you have free time then?

I think I might be free in 2017, at this rate.

If it was me, I probably would have found what I wanted that someone else got for me months ahead of time already. That's why for me it's best to get ideas in early November. And I do mean early November just so you're not waiting weeks after Christmas has passed.
Well, I've done a few more and these people won't be buying the presents in the intervening time. If they do, I'll have it for myself.
I'm saving it for November but chances are I won't get anything done until December. Again, family incompetence.

lol

At 9/18/12 05:23 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Reminds me of this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405568
Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.
It is fun and you should watch it NOW.

Alright. Let me put a brew on first.

At 9/16/12 11:10 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/16/12 06:27 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/16/12 05:08 AM, Haggard wrote:
I felt faint once the pain set in and I had to lay down. Took me a few minutes to recover. Because of all the dizziness I started to feel sick and actually thought about vomiting. But luckily, I recovered soon.
Weird. I've never felt like that before. *touch wood*
I could never cope with injuries on my own body too well. I can't see my own blood, for example. But I have no problems seeing other peoples blood.
Various wounds in cricket have ended up with me leaking blood from newly created perforations. Wondering where the next one will be is the fun of it... I think.
Well, a few cuts and bruises are no problem for me. But if a doc as to withdraw blood, I can never watch. Or, an even better example: I ripped my toenail a few weeks ago. I stubbed my toe and a quarter of the nail came off. Not only did it hurt like hell, but it was also bleeding. I just cannot cope with injuries like that. :/
Worst of all: My wife went off to work a few minutes before that happened, so I HAD to cope with it. Apart from the dizziness and cold sweat, I did really well. ^^

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.

I can put up with my own blood, I just don't like needles. If a doc has to give me an injection, I'm crawling up the walls.

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
The list goes on, I'm sure.
It does. This lounge needs some fresh faces.
What about Coopy Two-Face? That's two of them!
But is he throwing a coin every time he has to decide if to act evil or good?

He hasn't decided yet. Perhaps he's just waiting for a suitable coin... or perhaps a d20 and d6 combo...

At 9/18/12 05:28 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 9/18/12 02:29 PM, Coop wrote: 2,500 Medals

1/4 distance, so I'd better put the foot down and get the next few thousand, to show that I mean business!
Congrats.

I know i have recently started to get into these medal games more heavilly and its not as easy as one might think, but if you keep at it you will gain,

Looks as his own lowly 500 plus medals :(

500 is a good start, just keep pressing on.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 07:49:20

Found a second spider around the house. I spared its life so it could be anywhere now.

Listening to:

Ensiferum - Victory Songs

At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: I did try getting others to deposit my alts but I felt it wasn't worth it in the end. As long as my main account is all good, that's all I should care about. Although, I am depositing for someone but he doesn't show up around here much now so missed deposits won't be too big of a deal for him but I'll continue to do what I can.
I had someone deposit for my alt account when it still had a 100% deposit rate. But then I thought "fuck it" and just leave the alt accounts alone whenever I go away on a trip.

It really isn't worth depositing alts. I was hoping to aim for a 100% alt deposit rate but is it really worth it? I say it isn't and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if within a year I'll have given up depositing my alts entirely. I think doing it for years has taken a toll now. Heh, at least it's not like back in 2007 where I was depositing 20 accounts on a daily basis. I sure get lazier later in life.

At 9/19/12 04:25 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: Say, how old was she?
Around my age. Why?

And you didn't ask for a date?

You had time last night, though. You had the time to reply to a certain someone. So why no time to look up dragon dicks on Google?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-19 15:42:57

14000 B/P and Captain.

Old news that I wasn't even aware of till now.

A truly prophetic sig...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 05:04:20

Coop starts anotehr job search, while congratulating:
Painbringer: 14,000 B/P; Captain

Listening to:
Yello - The Race
Tenacious D - Wonderboy

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Found a second spider around the house. I spared its life so it could be anywhere now.

I caught one last Saturday and walked it to the window, before pitching it out onto the drive. I'm not sure that it had time to knit a parachute....

At 9/18/12 09:17 AM, Bahamut wrote: Say, how old was she?
Around my age. Why?

No, because she's in a long term relationship, with a kid. I have standards and restraint.

You had time last night, though. You had the time to reply to a certain someone. So why no time to look up dragon dicks on Google?

Because this NSFW link is usually what I find

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 08:44:13

Loved seeing Ensiferum last night.

Listening to:

Enslaved - Axioma Ethica Odini

At 9/20/12 05:04 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: Found a second spider around the house. I spared its life so it could be anywhere now.
I caught one last Saturday and walked it to the window, before pitching it out onto the drive. I'm not sure that it had time to knit a parachute....

My dad moved the first one out but the second one, who knows where it is now...

No, because she's in a long term relationship, with a kid. I have standards and restraint.

It was worth a try. :P

True but then there's the actual kind. If preferred, replace dicks with tits or vagina.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 10:14:46

I managed to get to level 55 :D

blood...its in you to give...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-20 11:29:03

Pretty tired today. Couldn't sleep too well on the train. Only dozed off a few times, only to be waken again by some passengers passing by.

At 9/17/12 02:01 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/17/12 04:04 AM, Coop wrote: Coop uploads a new profile pic - Coopy Two-Face - While congratulating:
Reminds me of this:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/405568
Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.

So?

Various wounds in cricket have ended up with me leaking blood from newly created perforations. Wondering where the next one will be is the fun of it... I think.
Well, a few cuts and bruises are no problem for me. But if a doc as to withdraw blood, I can never watch. Or, an even better example: I ripped my toenail a few weeks ago. I stubbed my toe and a quarter of the nail came off. Not only did it hurt like hell, but it was also bleeding. I just cannot cope with injuries like that. :/
Worst of all: My wife went off to work a few minutes before that happened, so I HAD to cope with it. Apart from the dizziness and cold sweat, I did really well. ^^

Anyway, dizziness, cold sweat, feeling sick, loss of blood pressure are normal reactions to strong pain.
I can put up with my own blood, I just don't like needles. If a doc has to give me an injection, I'm crawling up the walls.

I can't watch being pierced by needles as well, but as long as I don't watch, I'm ok with needles.

Yeah, lots of good posters don't show up anymore. gfox, NintendoMadness, NEVR, schneelocke... those where the days.
He hasn't decided yet. Perhaps he's just waiting for a suitable coin... or perhaps a d20 and d6 combo...

So, what does he need to roll to hit an enemy with AC 0?

At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: It really isn't worth depositing alts. I was hoping to aim for a 100% alt deposit rate but is it really worth it? I say it isn't and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if within a year I'll have given up depositing my alts entirely. I think doing it for years has taken a toll now. Heh, at least it's not like back in 2007 where I was depositing 20 accounts on a daily basis. I sure get lazier later in life.

That's why I never bothered having so many alt accounts. :P
I still need to find a good level to stop depositing with my alts, though.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 00:21:54

I know this isn't officially recognized here but it's a nice stat. 1,000 Logs on NGLogs.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 06:06:24

Coop applies for a few jobs, before congratulating:
Bloodthorne: Level 55
Sekhem: 20,000 B/P

Listening to:
Alice Cooper - Might As Well Be On Mars

At 9/20/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/20/12 05:04 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: And you didn't ask for a date?
It was worth a try. :P

It crossed my mind, since she started doing my hair when I was still with Bex, i.e. before I let it grow out. She was shocked to see me 2 years later, with the mop, asking to have it cut, so we had a good catch up.

True but then there's the actual kind. If preferred, replace dicks with tits or vagina.

*sigh*

At 9/20/12 11:29 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/18/12 03:13 AM, Coop wrote: Sounds fun. I'll watch it properly later.
So?

I think that my review should justify it enough :P

I can't watch being pierced by needles as well, but as long as I don't watch, I'm ok with needles.

Then in that respect, you're a braver man than I...

2+ Armour Class 0 realy sucks, he's a 3.5 Ed character.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 08:50:43

Listening to:

Equilibrium - Rekreatur

At 9/19/12 07:49 AM, Bahamut wrote: It really isn't worth depositing alts. I was hoping to aim for a 100% alt deposit rate but is it really worth it? I say it isn't and to tell you the truth, I wouldn't be surprised if within a year I'll have given up depositing my alts entirely. I think doing it for years has taken a toll now. Heh, at least it's not like back in 2007 where I was depositing 20 accounts on a daily basis. I sure get lazier later in life.
That's why I never bothered having so many alt accounts. :P

Why is it I made a huge cutback on my alt madness? If anything, I wouldn't mind asking Wade to delete half of them. As for my active alts, I recently retired Helloween at level 44 seeing as there's no level icon that's more metal looking than the demon flail. I think the highest one alt will go is Toohot100 at possibly level 58. Seeing as the broadsword is no more, I have no idea where to put Bahamut7.

At 9/21/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote: Coop applies for a few jobs, before congratulating:

Yeah, if those arseholes even acknowledge your existence...

At 9/20/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: It was worth a try. :P
It crossed my mind, since she started doing my hair when I was still with Bex, i.e. before I let it grow out. She was shocked to see me 2 years later, with the mop, asking to have it cut, so we had a good catch up.

I have an opinion on the matter. You should have kept the longer hair. Just as long as you have some damn good facial hair for the next meet, it's all good. You hear? Well, whenever the hell we're getting the next UK meet.

*sigh*

I understand. I made you look at dicks when instead I could have got you to see some tits instead.

At 9/21/12 08:42 AM, Odyssic wrote: NG ads for support NG is just tits. Seriously.

Good thing I already took supporter, eh?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 18:05:45

At 9/21/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote:
So?

I'm glad you liked it.

HOORAY!
Believe it or not: Using needles on other persons is much easier. ^^

One thing I never liked about (A)D&D? You cannot dodge! Either your opponent hits you or he misses you. But you cannot dodge. That's just silly.

At 9/21/12 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/20/12 11:29 AM, Haggard wrote: That's why I never bothered having so many alt accounts. :P
Why is it I made a huge cutback on my alt madness? If anything, I wouldn't mind asking Wade to delete half of them. As for my active alts, I recently retired Helloween at level 44 seeing as there's no level icon that's more metal looking than the demon flail. I think the highest one alt will go is Toohot100 at possibly level 58. Seeing as the broadsword is no more, I have no idea where to put Bahamut7.

I'm not familiar with the level icons anymore. They are so small anyway, that I just don't care enough about them. :/

But the Scythe is at Level 49, so I guess I will stop one alt there. For Faggard, of course it should be something "gay". But what level icon could be considered "gay"?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-21 20:10:55

Passed 21000 B/P

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-22 00:03:56

Level 39, the awesome propeller ninja star. Another month of near-perfect deposits.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-22 10:30:25

I think that today will be a day of legendary achievement for me. I'm not going to get 30k Blams today, but I have managed to get 15.00 Total Voting Power

I'll be back later with a list and further achievement. Happy Madness Day!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-22 10:38:18

Coop doesn't feel well, but still rallies to congratulate:
LiquidFire: 21,000 B/P
Sekhem: 14,000 Posts
Roanld-McDonald-Lol: Level 39

Listening to:
KISS - Black Diamond
MeatLoaf - Home By Now / No Matter What

At 9/21/12 08:42 AM, Odyssic wrote: NG ads for support NG is just tits. Seriously.

And? Sex sells.

At 9/21/12 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/21/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote: Coop applies for a few jobs, before congratulating:
Yeah, if those arseholes even acknowledge your existence...

I got a call back some 6.5 hours later, so there might be something for me out there...

At 9/20/12 08:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: It was worth a try. :P
I have an opinion on the matter. You should have kept the longer hair. Just as long as you have some damn good facial hair for the next meet, it's all good. You hear? Well, whenever the hell we're getting the next UK meet.

We'll see. I'm making no promises.

At 9/21/12 06:05 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/21/12 06:06 AM, Coop wrote:
So?
I'm glad you liked it.

Yeah, it was relevant, but I wasn't quite that demented, when I was running around with the half beard. Nor would I have an arch-nemesis, called "three-fourths beard". It would be Three-quarters beard, or the prepubescent one, someone such as cannot grow facial hair... perhaps the bearded lady?

HOORAY!

Thanks for that, Dr. Zoidberg.

One thing I never liked about (A)D&D? You cannot dodge! Either your opponent hits you or he misses you. But you cannot dodge. That's just silly.

I prefer newer systems, we've learned from those mistakes, now. Plus I play Exalted more than that, where you can choose to Dodge, Parry, or Martial Arts Parry. If you describe it enough, you can get bonuses as well.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-22 17:23:21

And there it is.

80,000 Saves

Just need to get those last 23 Blams, or so...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-23 00:55:57

Just went up to Lieutenant for my B/P Rank.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-23 01:41:03

Thanks for voting, Winrar1337! Your experience has been automatically deposited!
With that vote, you now have 2,840 experience points. You need 0 more to get to Level 17. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 22 hours, 20 minutes, and 25 seconds.

"Censorship is telling a man that he cannot have a steak just because a baby cannot chew it." - Mark Twain

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-23 06:47:01

Coop is stunned over the Yankees' latest victory. Congratulations to:
VJF: Lieutenant
Winrar1337: Level 17

Not a fat lot going on, so I'm off to finish Assassin's Creed Revelations

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-23 08:59:05

Listening to:

Falkenbach - Tiurida

At 9/21/12 06:05 PM, Haggard wrote: But the Scythe is at Level 49, so I guess I will stop one alt there. For Faggard, of course it should be something "gay". But what level icon could be considered "gay"?

I have the same problem with Fagamut. Might just stop him at a certain figure for EXP. EmoDragon will stop at level 49 but the rest I have no confirmation for when I'll stop them, especially when I had to bring Bahamut7 out of retirement. I'm going to guess we get another redesign by the end of the decade and they'll change the level icons around again. I do wonder if it's even worth retiring them at certain levels anymore.

At 9/22/12 10:38 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/21/12 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, if those arseholes even acknowledge your existence...
I got a call back some 6.5 hours later, so there might be something for me out there...

You got really lucky there.

Well, no promises for our next meet just yet either. I just need to wait and see.

I like how our talk about dragon genitals died out then.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-23 10:33:30

Just watched the last bit of the Grand Prix in Singapore. Oh, sweet memories...

At 9/21/12 06:05 PM, Haggard wrote: I'm glad you liked it.
Yeah, it was relevant, but I wasn't quite that demented, when I was running around with the half beard. Nor would I have an arch-nemesis, called "three-fourths beard". It would be Three-quarters beard, or the prepubescent one, someone such as cannot grow facial hair... perhaps the bearded lady?

How about Justin Bieber?

HOORAY!

You're welcome. Now, where are my Anchovies?

I prefer newer systems, we've learned from those mistakes, now. Plus I play Exalted more than that, where you can choose to Dodge, Parry, or Martial Arts Parry. If you describe it enough, you can get bonuses as well.

White Wolf has a very convincing concept for their RPGs. The worst concept still is TDE/DSA.

At 9/23/12 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I have the same problem with Fagamut. Might just stop him at a certain figure for EXP. EmoDragon will stop at level 49 but the rest I have no confirmation for when I'll stop them, especially when I had to bring Bahamut7 out of retirement. I'm going to guess we get another redesign by the end of the decade and they'll change the level icons around again. I do wonder if it's even worth retiring them at certain levels anymore.

I was thinking of certain EXP numbers as well, but I couldn't think of any "special" number. Maybe 30k Exp would be a cool thing, but not even my main account has that many Experience. ^^

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 04:14:43

Coop returns to the office, sodden, but unbowed. Congratulations to:

Thank you to:
Odyssic (x2)

At 9/23/12 08:14 AM, Odyssic wrote: I start Uni tomorrow, only freshers though so I may not go every day, I will get my money and I will be building my PC in the up coming weeks. Can't wait for that, in other news, it has got so cold in the last couple of days. I type this as my fingers are freezing.

This is why I always favour a hot cup of tea first thing. When the fingers start to freeze, simply place near the mug and allow the warmth to penetrate them. As you do this, you can drink, accomplishing the same thing, but internally.

At 9/23/12 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/21/12 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, if those arseholes even acknowledge your existence...
You got really lucky there.

Shh! Don't mention her name until everything has worked out! Otherwise you'll jinx it!

Well, no promises for our next meet just yet either. I just need to wait and see.

The next meet is ages away, but I've got some home priorities to attend to for now. (Jobs, etc)

Yeah, funny that.

At 9/23/12 10:33 AM, Haggard wrote: Just watched the last bit of the Grand Prix in Singapore. Oh, sweet memories...

What, like Michael Schumacher raping Jean-Eric Vergne on track? Lewis was cruising and then the gearbox gave out :(

How about Justin Bieber?

Perhaps it's PSY...

Seriously, I don't know what to make of this, as with 99% of chart music these days...

HOORAY!

They're all gone - you just ate the last ones.

White Wolf has a very convincing concept for their RPGs. The worst concept still is TDE/DSA.

The devil is in the detail, I guess.

7th Sea tonight and my Vendel (Dutch) pilot appears to be in difficulty, having steered the ship into the grasp of a sea monster. What can I do, but wiggle the rudder and hope to slap it in the face...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 05:55:33

Delayed blast fireball of achievement finally blows:

110,000 B/P

Well, that's nice, but it's not 30k Blams...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 09:15:26

Listening to:

Fear Factory - Archtype

At 9/23/12 10:33 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 9/23/12 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: I have the same problem with Fagamut. Might just stop him at a certain figure for EXP. EmoDragon will stop at level 49 but the rest I have no confirmation for when I'll stop them, especially when I had to bring Bahamut7 out of retirement. I'm going to guess we get another redesign by the end of the decade and they'll change the level icons around again. I do wonder if it's even worth retiring them at certain levels anymore.
I was thinking of certain EXP numbers as well, but I couldn't think of any "special" number. Maybe 30k Exp would be a cool thing, but not even my main account has that many Experience. ^^

Well, NewsReporter can stick at 20k, S-k-y for 25k, Fagamut for 30k and that leaves me with Bahamut7 and Toohot100. I suppose level 58 for Bahamut7?

At 9/24/12 04:14 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/23/12 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: You got really lucky there.
Shh! Don't mention her name until everything has worked out! Otherwise you'll jinx it!

What's her name anyway?

The next meet is ages away, but I've got some home priorities to attend to for now. (Jobs, etc)

The next meet has yet to be confirmed so I'm on hold until further notice.

Yeah, funny that.

And yet there's so much I can say about them.

At 9/24/12 05:55 AM, Coop wrote: Delayed blast fireball of achievement finally blows:

110,000 B/P

Well, that's nice, but it's not 30k Blams...

To think I mentioned that before you.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 12:25:25

Just got Sergeant First Class and over 10 Voting Power!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 12:41:13

At 9/24/12 04:14 AM, Coop wrote:
At 9/23/12 10:33 AM, Haggard wrote: Just watched the last bit of the Grand Prix in Singapore. Oh, sweet memories...
What, like Michael Schumacher raping Jean-Eric Vergne on track? Lewis was cruising and then the gearbox gave out :(

No, like when I was at the Marina Bay myself. :P

How about Justin Bieber?
Perhaps it's PSY...

Seriously, I don't know what to make of this, as with 99% of chart music these days...

I can't say, since I don't listen to it anymore. Somehow I just manage to avoid chart music all together. As for the above video: I couldn't watch it, since it's blocked in Germany. Finally, the cencoring bullshit has something good to it...

HOORAY!
They're all gone - you just ate the last ones.

I need more! More! MORE!

The devil is in the detail, I guess.

No, TDE is just a shitty system. Seriously, three rolls and a lot of calculating just to see if you are sucessful or not?

7th Sea tonight and my Vendel (Dutch) pilot appears to be in difficulty, having steered the ship into the grasp of a sea monster. What can I do, but wiggle the rudder and hope to slap it in the face...

At least you have the time to make some witty or cool remarks before going down. Or maybe something funny. Like "Oh come on, what on earth could possibly happen? We are just going to have a piss!" or "It's just the town watch! How tough can they be?"

At 9/24/12 09:15 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 9/23/12 10:33 AM, Haggard wrote:
Well, NewsReporter can stick at 20k, S-k-y for 25k, Fagamut for 30k and that leaves me with Bahamut7 and Toohot100. I suppose level 58 for Bahamut7?

I guess I will settle at least one alt for 20k Exp. At least, it's a reachable goal, not like 30k Exp, which will just take too long.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 19:27:07

6 years !!

Wi/Ht regular|Elite Guard Barracks Member|Idiot-Buster-Elite Guard Sup. Commander

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-24 23:57:20

6 bloody years! I feel old and cranky :(

At 9/24/12 07:27 PM, idiot-buster wrote: 6 years !!

6 DAYS AGO, DAMMIT

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-09-25 00:03:40

Real life level up I am now 27. Not really a big deal though >_<