00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

takoluka just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

3,766,289 Views | 87,912 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 18:22:56

Passed 16000 saves

It's only fun if you get a scar out of it

Team Fortress 2 club

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-07-31 21:30:52

24,000 B/P

Also, passed 33,333 total points recently

Deploy the... it's a yellow button... it's usually flashing... it makes the engines go... whoosh!

Back my puzzle/adventure story mashup

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-01 06:31:22

26,000 Experience and Top 70 BP'er.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-01 17:37:50

Well, it's been one of those 24 hours, to be honest.

Won the cup yesterday in the cricket, came home, grabbed a pizza, sleep.

Woke up the morning, three s routine, off to work at the car place, finish, head to the pitch and play.

On the bright side we won. Conversely, I'm knackered.

At least I can relax a little tomorrow, as it's only training...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-01 19:17:12

Listening to:

Elvenking - Wyrd. There's something about this band that should have been very good throughout but seem to have missed the spot constantly for the last few records. Previews of the new album don't impress me either and I expect a lot from power/folk hybrid metal subgenres.

At 7/31/12 01:20 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 7/31/12 05:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, it's really four since portal reviews have now split into two.
It is four indeed.

And now to wonder when the fifth one will arrive. Shame for the eventual fifth one as I like the sound of the Big Four of Newgrounds. :P

It's one I do have in mind.
Good.

Buuuut, right now I want to get Hellwell's debut album (Manilla Road side project).

Good thing they have self services, right?
I tried that when I was in Manchester, and failed miserably. I tried removing an item, but the stupid thing didn't do what I wanted it to do...

Yeah, they are a little tricky but I'm used to them at this point.

Cloudy today which is just what I wanted.
Still rainy, with a few snatches of sunshine.

I wore a coat but it got too warm. I was still sweating when I got back home even after taking my coat off and changing into fresher clothes.

If there is one, they must be very hard to come by.
I don't think there's an overwhelming need for them, so of course they are rare.

If they only show up in somewhere like America then screw that!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-01 23:22:53

52,000 B/P points.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-02 04:27:10

Tired and sore, but a cup champion, Coop congratulates:
X8X: Level 41
Tally1989: 16,000 Saves
DiMono: 24,000 B/P; 33,333 Total Points
gamejunkie: 26,000 Experience; Top 70 B/per; 52,000 B/P

At 7/31/12 05:32 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/30/12 11:29 AM, Bahamut wrote: Here's a question: Do I want to go through any trouble to watch any of that tripe?
Mr. Bean
James Bond / Queen Elizabeth II
Gas Hob
Not that I've watched any of this yet but I highly doubt any of this will top Mr. Bean being featured on Bruce Dickinson's music video for Elected. Yes, it's an Alice Cooper cover.

Personally, I think that Bean's Chariots of Fire was better than Elected.

Well, you've got me there and that's a similar idea of mine. Nude pose + game in front. :P
Fold. I can't be having with games like this - it's too real for my imagination to cope with...
A lot of imagination to run wild for the other one, though. :P

Look, what you and her get up to is your own business. Nothing to do with me, though I might actually beg her to get off with you, just so we can draw a line under it.

At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/30/12 03:54 PM, Haggard wrote: Oh yes, that was hilarious. Even better than the Queen skydiving. I don't get why people say "Bejing was soooo much better, they all moved in unison, blah blah blah". So what if the chinese moved "in unison"? The british opening ceremony was a hundred times funnier!
And they say that people don't get our sense of humour!
I bet Monty Python helped to get your sense of humour out into the world.

That and Blackadder, I think.

Also, if you like many people moving in unison, maybe you also like the opening ceremony of Germany 1936? >:(
(Oh well, at least the nazis invented the torch relay of modern days olympics)
Yes and when we have the Olympics in North Korea, we will have a new Olympic sport - goose-stepping :P
I thought it was only the Youth Olympics? But if they really get to host the olympic games, we will have games with absolutely no media coverage at all.

The IOC wouldn't risk damaging the brand - official Olympic partners, such as Coca-Cola and McDonalds wouldn't be allowed to sponsor events, as local brands would need to take precedence.

A few more medals for the german team today. We are on a roll!

And two Golds for team GB at last :) I think that we know who BBC Sports personality of the year 2012 will be now. Step forward, Bradley Wiggins.

At 8/1/12 07:20 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote: I've ordered a new desktop PC, so should be able to get that sorted for Steam gaming in the next week or two...
(tech voice) Can I see the specs? /tech

4GB RAM
1TB HDD
Intel Pentium Dual Core G630

I might have to buy a better monitor and graphics card for it, but I think it will do the job :)

At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote: Damn you with posting lists, while I'm achieving stuff, as well! >:(
haha, what can I say, I got up really early yesterday.

I wasn't expecting it :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-02 05:18:04

Well it's a somewhat sombre day for me. My father passed away this morning from Bowel Cancer. I'm kind of in shock at the moment, since only 3 weeks ago the family were told he wouldn't make it to the end of the year. So this came very suddenly. I don't really know how to feel because I haven't spoken to either of my parents for many years (a lingering family feud, I wont go into the details). But ever since my daughter told me the news, I feel like I'm having an outer body experience or something akin to one. I just can't seem to get my shit together at the moment. I'm yet to cry or grieve in any way but something definitely feels missing. Sorry for the rant, like I said, I'm just not all here right now.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-02 09:38:39

Listening to:

Baroness - Yellow & Green. Yellow is better.

At 8/2/12 04:27 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/31/12 05:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not that I've watched any of this yet but I highly doubt any of this will top Mr. Bean being featured on Bruce Dickinson's music video for Elected. Yes, it's an Alice Cooper cover.

Bruce Dickinson + Mr. Bean - How is that topped?

Look, what you and her get up to is your own business. Nothing to do with me, though I might actually beg her to get off with you, just so we can draw a line under it.

Oh come on, you know you want to have a peek or two. ;)

At 8/2/12 05:18 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Sorry for the rant, like I said, I'm just not all here right now.

No worries man, it's never an easy time when you lose a family member. All I ask is for you to take it easy around here. The site here can be pressurizing at times so if you feel under stress, just take a break from everything.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-02 12:16:34

At 8/1/12 07:17 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/31/12 05:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, it's really four since portal reviews have now split into two.
It is four indeed.
And now to wonder when the fifth one will arrive. Shame for the eventual fifth one as I like the sound of the Big Four of Newgrounds. :P

You mean Literature reviews?

It's one I do have in mind.
Good.
Buuuut, right now I want to get Hellwell's debut album (Manilla Road side project).

Sounds interesting.

Good thing they have self services, right?
I tried that when I was in Manchester, and failed miserably. I tried removing an item, but the stupid thing didn't do what I wanted it to do...

At least I can always say: "I'm just a stupid foreigner!" But if I say it, I should say it more like "Me not speak english!"

Cloudy today which is just what I wanted.
Still rainy, with a few snatches of sunshine.
I wore a coat but it got too warm. I was still sweating when I got back home even after taking my coat off and changing into fresher clothes.

Pretty hot the whole day, and now there's a thunderstorm. Good thing that I'm already at home.

If there is one, they must be very hard to come by.
I don't think there's an overwhelming need for them, so of course they are rare.

Yeah, they should have about every therapist possible.

At 8/2/12 04:27 AM, Coop wrote: Tired and sore, but a cup champion, Coop congratulates:

So, you won't get the title for "worst captain"?

At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote: Yes and when we have the Olympics in North Korea, we will have a new Olympic sport - goose-stepping :P
I thought it was only the Youth Olympics? But if they really get to host the olympic games, we will have games with absolutely no media coverage at all.
The IOC wouldn't risk damaging the brand - official Olympic partners, such as Coca-Cola and McDonalds wouldn't be allowed to sponsor events, as local brands would need to take precedence.

Do they even HAVE brands in North Korea?

And two Golds for team GB at last :) I think that we know who BBC Sports personality of the year 2012 will be now. Step forward, Bradley Wiggins.

Now it's 4 golds, that means Team GB is better than Team Germany in the medal table (even though I never understood why it's always sorted for gold medals and not total medals).

At 8/2/12 05:18 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Sorry for the rant, like I said, I'm just not all here right now.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-02 20:07:01

Just hit 8,000 saves :).

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 07:54:08

Listening to:

Dawnbringer - Into the Lair of the Sun God

At 8/2/12 12:16 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/1/12 07:17 PM, Bahamut wrote: And now to wonder when the fifth one will arrive. Shame for the eventual fifth one as I like the sound of the Big Four of Newgrounds. :P

Yeah, literature reviews. I know Coop will love the lit. portal when it arrives, though.

Sounds interesting.

It sure is. The only problem is that the one place I can buy it from does have pricey postage so I need to think of a fair amount of albums to get from there to make the postage cost more efficient. At the end, it does average to £8 per CD.

At least I can always say: "I'm just a stupid foreigner!" But if I say it, I should say it more like "Me not speak english!"

Say "Me not speak English!" in German. That would amuse me a lot if I met you last year and you shouted that out.

Pretty hot the whole day, and now there's a thunderstorm. Good thing that I'm already at home.

Now it's the kind of weather I can easily settle with. Nothing horrible, no rain but the temperature is just right.

Well, I better see if I can form a dragon cult somewhere here.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 09:08:12

Thanks for your kind words and sentiments guys. It's been a roller coaster ride of emotions for me to say the very least and I really really appreciate your thoughtful replies and graciously accept your prayers in my time of tragedy and grieving.

31,000 Saves.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 11:19:03

Coop messes about with cricket club and computer stuff, while congratulating:
Odyssic: 34,000 B/P
Decky: 8,000 Saves
gamejunkie: 31,000 Saves

At 8/2/12 04:41 AM, Odyssic wrote:
At 8/2/12 04:27 AM, Coop wrote: I might have to buy a better monitor and graphics card for it, but I think it will do the job :)
Does it have a graphic card or are you going to reuse the same you have now?

I don't know how it's looking at the moment - I'll check and see in a few - should be no trouble to take the old one out and reuse it.

Still, it's a lot faster than the old one was :)

At 8/2/12 05:18 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Well it's a somewhat sombre day for me. My father passed away this morning from Bowel Cancer. I'm kind of in shock at the moment, since only 3 weeks ago the family were told he wouldn't make it to the end of the year. So this came very suddenly.

Sorry to hear about that. If you need to talk, throw me a PM, you know I'm here for that.

At 8/2/12 09:38 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/2/12 04:27 AM, Coop wrote:
At 7/31/12 05:32 AM, Bahamut wrote: Not that I've watched any of this yet but I highly doubt any of this will top Mr. Bean being featured on Bruce Dickinson's music video for Elected. Yes, it's an Alice Cooper cover.
Bruce Dickinson + Mr. Bean - How is that topped?

Running barefoot across the sands, cheating in a race, pissing off Sir Simon Rattle and a fart joke at the end.

And I would be mentally scarred. Don't you have a warning like the Omicronians, that during coitus, non-combatants should retreat to a safe distance of 500+ metres?

At 8/2/12 04:27 AM, Coop wrote: Tired and sore, but a cup champion, Coop congratulates:

No, I will. We won the Wednesday League 10Ten competition, last Tuesday night (fixtures got shunted around with all of the rain that we have had) and my Sunday team is still to register a victory in a meaningful game.

At 7/31/12 04:44 AM, Coop wrote: Yes and when we have the Olympics in North Korea, we will have a new Olympic sport - goose-stepping :P

Yes - brands officially endorsed by the state.

Now it's 4 golds, that means Team GB is better than Team Germany in the medal table (even though I never understood why it's always sorted for gold medals and not total medals).

Gold medals are harder to earn than Silver or Bronze, obviously. Perhaps they should weight it, with 5 points for Gold, 3 for Silver and one for Bronze. Would that affect it?

At 8/3/12 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/1/12 07:17 PM, Bahamut wrote: And now to wonder when the fifth one will arrive. Shame for the eventual fifth one as I like the sound of the Big Four of Newgrounds. :P
Yeah, literature reviews. I know Coop will love the lit. portal when it arrives, though.

Very probably, yes. I intend to have some of the earliest works out on there ;)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 13:20:42

At 8/3/12 11:19 AM, Coop wrote: Sorry to hear about that. If you need to talk, throw me a PM, you know I'm here for that.

Thanks Coop, I will probably take you up on that offer in the next couple of days. Still waiting for it to all sink in properly.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 16:39:45

At 8/3/12 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote:

I don't know if I will have the time to do much reviewing there, though.

Sounds interesting.
It sure is. The only problem is that the one place I can buy it from does have pricey postage so I need to think of a fair amount of albums to get from there to make the postage cost more efficient. At the end, it does average to £8 per CD.

I bet they only have so high postage costs to get their customers to buy more. :P

Say "Me not speak English!" in German. That would amuse me a lot if I met you last year and you shouted that out.

"Ich nix sprechen Englisch!"

Now it's the kind of weather I can easily settle with. Nothing horrible, no rain but the temperature is just right.

Weather is still fucked up here. Very hot and sunny most of the time, but a very intense rainstorm during the evening.

I think you have better chances with that in Scandinavia.

At 8/3/12 11:19 AM, Coop wrote:
No, I will. We won the Wednesday League 10Ten competition, last Tuesday night (fixtures got shunted around with all of the rain that we have had) and my Sunday team is still to register a victory in a meaningful game.

Well, good luck with that.

So, kind of like how it was in the GDR.

Gold medals are harder to earn than Silver or Bronze, obviously. Perhaps they should weight it, with 5 points for Gold, 3 for Silver and one for Bronze. Would that affect it?

Well, now team Germany has 5 golds, so at least we are in front of North Korea now. But South Korea has like 7 gold medals, it will be hard to beat them, I guess.
Also: Earning 17 medals is obiously harder than earning "only" 5 medals.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 16:41:34

At 8/3/12 09:08 AM, gamejunkie wrote: Thanks for your kind words and sentiments guys. It's been a roller coaster ride of emotions for me to say the very least and I really really appreciate your thoughtful replies and graciously accept your prayers in my time of tragedy and grieving.

I know how you feel. When one of my aunts died a few years ago, I kind of felt how you describe it right now. We never where too close, but she's a member of the family... and I was between feeling nothing and feeling sad for quite some time after her death.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 16:46:29

At 8/3/12 04:41 PM, Haggard wrote: I know how you feel. When one of my aunts died a few years ago, I kind of felt how you describe it right now. We never where too close, but she's a member of the family... and I was between feeling nothing and feeling sad for quite some time after her death.

That's exactly how I would describe it (between nothing and sad). It's a crazy feeling for sure. I was having a quick read up about grieving and it's apparently fairly normal, even when you're not as close as you think, to the person who passed away. It's just so strange though. I want the feeling to go away and soon.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 19:18:32

Another one that's a little late, but I did achieve 108,000 B/P

I hope I can hit 30,000 Blams soon...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-03 21:47:09

I have at least one medal from 1,000 different games.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-04 05:07:35

You passed 16,000 Blams. Impressive!
You entered the top 900 in Experience Points. Outstanding!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-04 05:51:46

Coop keeps an eye on the ladies Heptathlon, while congratulating:
DoctorStrongbad: Medals from 1,000 Different Games
Martin: 56,000 B/P
Pokemonpoeguygcn: 16,000 Blams; Top 900 Experienced

Thank you to:
Odyssic

At 8/3/12 01:20 PM, gamejunkie wrote:
At 8/3/12 11:19 AM, Coop wrote: Sorry to hear about that. If you need to talk, throw me a PM, you know I'm here for that.
Thanks Coop, I will probably take you up on that offer in the next couple of days. Still waiting for it to all sink in properly.

We all do what we can and no-one can tell anyone how to grieve, just help them along through it.

At 8/3/12 04:39 PM, Haggard wrote:
Well, good luck with that.

Just a friendly tomorrow. Then it's a week off (possibly another friendly) and then 3 more matches to try and salvage the season. I'd like to win 2 of 3, but that seems a little rich.

I would assume so, only a little more harsh, from what I've heard.

That said, PRK have won three golds for Weightlifting, plus one for Judo.

Well, now team Germany has 5 golds, so at least we are in front of North Korea now. But South Korea has like 7 gold medals, it will be hard to beat them, I guess.

It'll even out - as we go, the teams with relatively few medals will clump together at the base of the table, while nations like the US, China, GB Germany, France, Australia and South Korea will make their moves toward the top.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-04 14:00:11

Thanks for voting, Auz! Your experience has been automatically deposited!

With that vote, you now have 27,000 experience points. You need 750 more to get to Level 51. The next Grounds Gold day begins in 10 hours, 3 minutes, and 48 seconds.

Neat.

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-04 14:23:47

Listening to:

Iron Maiden - Maiden Voyage

At 8/2/12 09:38 AM, Bahamut wrote: Bruce Dickinson + Mr. Bean - How is that topped?
Running barefoot across the sands, cheating in a race, pissing off Sir Simon Rattle and a fart joke at the end.

Sorry, I cannot accept that as anything better than a Mr. Bean/Bruce Dickinson crossover.

And I would be mentally scarred. Don't you have a warning like the Omicronians, that during coitus, non-combatants should retreat to a safe distance of 500+ metres?

Nope, no warnings are generally needed.

At 8/3/12 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, literature reviews. I know Coop will love the lit. portal when it arrives, though.

I don't think I'll ever write a single review for the literature portal.

At 8/3/12 07:54 AM, Bahamut wrote: Yeah, literature reviews. I know Coop will love the lit. portal when it arrives, though.

I should at least try to get back to reviewing games/movies.

It sure is. The only problem is that the one place I can buy it from does have pricey postage so I need to think of a fair amount of albums to get from there to make the postage cost more efficient. At the end, it does average to Ã'£8 per CD.
I bet they only have so high postage costs to get their customers to buy more. :P

Well, it is secured postage so I can allow it, particularly when considering the size of the packages. Still, if the CDs work out as generally cheap over there, I can't complain.

Now I'm amused. Now let's try that whenever you do make it to England again.

Weather is still fucked up here. Very hot and sunny most of the time, but a very intense rainstorm during the evening.

Rained in the morning, hot in the evening. Fuck this!

Yeah, those places seem a lot cooler than this dump.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-05 04:51:51

50,000 total stats!

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-05 06:09:12

Coop wonders if he might get to play today. Thunderstorms forecast from 3pm, we start at 2! Congratulations to:
Auz: 27,000 Experience
sushi13: 50,000 Total Points

At 8/4/12 02:23 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/2/12 09:38 AM, Bahamut wrote: Bruce Dickinson + Mr. Bean - How is that topped?
Sorry, I cannot accept that as anything better than a Mr. Bean/Bruce Dickinson crossover.

Then you refuse to move with the times. Even Metal moves with the times.

All the same, I'll pass. You don't want me to get invited to join in and show you up :3

If that's the way it's got to be, then that is how it will be.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-05 06:37:14

so i missed a deposit this week because the front page was still showing the upgrade page. stupid needing to refresh cache

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-05 07:04:15

At 8/4/12 05:51 AM, Coop wrote:
I would assume so, only a little more harsh, from what I've heard.

Even more harsh? I can't imagine how this should be possible. As far as I know, there was only one brand for each product in the GDR, and commercials wheren't allowed.

I once read that people bought many many tooh brushes, when there where rumours that the only factory that produced them was about to be closed down.

It'll even out - as we go, the teams with relatively few medals will clump together at the base of the table, while nations like the US, China, GB Germany, France, Australia and South Korea will make their moves toward the top.

I don't see any events coming up where team germany really has a chance to grab the gold medal. Silver for Lilli Schwarzkopf was a huge surprise in Heptathlon. I was hoping for a gold medal in discus, but the best german lady only ranked 5th. Now let's hope for hammer throw and men's discus throw...

At 8/4/12 02:23 PM, Bahamut wrote:
I should at least try to get back to reviewing games/movies.

That reminds me, I still have some reviewing to do for the RRC.

Now I'm amused. Now let's try that whenever you do make it to England again.

You are easily amused. :P
Well, I want to come back at least to GB, but I don't know when my next stay in England will be. But I still have to visit London, since all I've seen so far was Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport (and Gatwick Airport isn't even in London), so chances are very high I will be visiting England again during the next few years. ^^

Raining all the time yesterday, cloudy today.

But they only seem to be that way, I think.

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-05 09:20:02

Listening to:

Kazuki Muraoka - Metal Gear Solid Original Game Soundtrack. This soundtrack is simply amazing. I can't recall the other MGS games having music this good.

At 8/5/12 06:09 AM, Coop wrote:
At 8/4/12 02:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: Sorry, I cannot accept that as anything better than a Mr. Bean/Bruce Dickinson crossover.
Then you refuse to move with the times. Even Metal moves with the times.

Ah but metal classics are hailed all the time.

All the same, I'll pass. You don't want me to get invited to join in and show you up :3

I see no harm with a threesome.

If that's the way it's got to be, then that is how it will be.

Yeah, I'm just not one for critiquing badly written stories but if it's something really bad that I just have to call out on, then maybe I will review it. Then again, saying that I should be pelting every shitty pony flash ever.

At 8/5/12 07:04 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 8/4/12 02:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: I should at least try to get back to reviewing games/movies.
That reminds me, I still have some reviewing to do for the RRC.

Yeah, you do that.

Well, I want to come back at least to GB, but I don't know when my next stay in England will be. But I still have to visit London, since all I've seen so far was Heathrow Airport and Gatwick Airport (and Gatwick Airport isn't even in London), so chances are very high I will be visiting England again during the next few years. ^^

Hey, what about whenever the next London meet will be going on?

Raining all the time yesterday, cloudy today.

Sunny today but I'm not too hot inside.

But they only seem to be that way, I think.

I mean, what does this place do that they don't?

Response to Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge 2012-08-05 21:17:12

Hope I can put this here, but I just reached slightly over 100,000 medal points.

Wi/Ht? level up! Lounge

"You're a bit of a ghoul - aren't you?"---ZeroAsALimit.

BBS Signature