00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

hbag just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

161,215 Views | 1,620 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-23 04:53:01

At 5/22/08 06:32 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/22/08 06:27 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
rolls teh eyes:::
I'm not the official desginated Wi/Ht? parent, folks. No one needs my permission to have fun. O_o
Please, Mr gfox, can I go and play at Chuckie's house for a little while? His mommy is there to supervise us and buy us ice creams

Had to be done #;-}>

JUST SO LONG AS YOU TAKE ENOUGH CONDOMS!

At 5/22/08 07:28 PM, 36Holla wrote:
Do we? If it's not directly copying it then I don't see the problem. Unless gfox owns all the smileys and there's a microscopic trademark symbol next to every smiley ever made.
Don't take me to court please. Not right now.
I'm not the official desginated Wi/Ht? parent, folks. No one needs my permission to have fun. O_o
Well as long as you realize that I wasn't serious about anything I said in the last post we'll be alright. But thanks for your concern dad. I'll go wash up before supper now.

Well, I knew you weren't being serious when you did a faux-quoted "please don't take me to court... not now" plea (not to mention the microscopic trademark bit)! But it's always fun to play along.

Though I am curious... what's such bad timing about... right now? #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-23 19:29:13

The voting election for June 2008 has begun!!

The PMs were sent out exactly at midnight GMT on 24th May.

As I've discussed with Auz and NEVR (via AIM for the latter) on what to do for this update, the regulars are entitled to outvote up to two users for this update due to the amount of inactive regulars on the list. In addition to this, there will be new two regulars on the next update as a result of the two outvote rule. :)

At 5/17/08 10:24 PM, 36Holla wrote: Just a random thing I noticed, but I saw absent in General today. Hopefully he comes back to Wi/Ht at some point to post his usual good advice and maybe even drop in with the regulars, although I'm not sure if that was ever really his thing.

Ah well, it's good to see him back for now.

Indeed. Great to have absent back and another mod to take care of this forum. :)

At 5/18/08 12:00 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/15/08 07:54 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/15/08 03:41 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Crazy ol' subtle Xiivi-Kiba-Inuzakaman.
I now only know him as Xiivi, but sometimes might call him Kiba. BTW, about Kiba, didn't he have another name before changing to Kiba-whatever?
Inuzaka-Kiba or Inuzuka-Kiba or... hell, I can't remember for sure. That would be why I slapped that suffix on to his name above.

I thought he had a name before added Kiba in his name.

I PM YOU. I GIVE YOU WII #. YOU ADD ME NOW? #;-}>
Done!
YAYAYAYAYAY

Lots of fun.

Baby gfox, not baby gfox smiley.
gfox = smiley #;-}>
oooooooooooo.... kay.

Now I'm imagining what an elderly Bahamut would look like. XD

Cyberdevil hasn't reviewed much in ages. Three months ago, we thought he'd get 10k reviews in no time and now, he's still about 3000 short from 10k flash reviews.
!!!

He can still get to 10k combined reviews soon, right?

He's less than 1000 away, but he hasn't reviewed much lately. He needs to do less Guessing Games and more reviewing.

At 5/18/08 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote: AOL is just a shitty company. Their browser sucks

Fucking tell me about it, I had to use that shitty browser for years. Since 2004 when I started using FireFox, the only times I used the piece of shit AOL browser was to get on the Internet. I'm glad that reign of terror is over.

But they have CDs, that they gave out to everyone and everything.

Speaking of those CDs, I've not seen one in ages. :O

At 5/20/08 12:10 PM, BlueHippo wrote:
At 5/20/08 02:24 AM, 36Holla wrote: Might be because of how elaborate your face is. Should we all just have our own custom faces? I think it could be a fun Wi/Ht Reg thing to do. B-]
Luckily I came prepared for this d-(._.)

Dammit, now I need my own smiley. Hmm, I've got an ->8-) here, which should be me with sunglasses. However, I need to find a character that looks more like the head of the Bahamut sprite figure. ;)

Does that Wi/Ht? parent happen to be Luke? #;-}>

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-23 20:50:54

At 5/23/08 07:29 PM, Bahamut wrote: The voting election for June 2008 has begun!!

No PM for me. Ascending to the memberlist is such a bittersweet thing sometimes. Bahamut knows who I'm backing to get elected this month though ;)

If the potentials I'm backing get elected, Bahamut owes me a bag of King Edward potatoes and 12 magic beans. I accept payment via direct debit.

;P

As I've discussed with Auz and NEVR (via AIM for the latter) on what to do for this update, the regulars are entitled to outvote up to two users for this update due to the amount of inactive regulars on the list. In addition to this, there will be new two regulars on the next update as a result of the two outvote rule. :)

Yes, I had a hand in the RCVL runnings! (Albeit a very small hand, something like the size of a baby hand). A hand nonetheless.

Hand.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-23 23:28:54

At 5/20/08 09:47 PM, 36Holla wrote:
At 5/20/08 08:45 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: No good ideas now. Oh well... next time I hope I'm not so tired to think about a nice one.
It better be good or else we'll release the wolves on you.

No good ideas yet... *runs*

But first we need gfox's approval. He started everything with his classy #;-}>
Do we? If it's not directly copying it then I don't see the problem. Unless gfox owns all the smileys and there's a microscopic trademark symbol next to every smiley ever made.

Then it would be like #;-}>®. At least to his smiley.

At 5/23/08 07:29 PM, Bahamut wrote: The voting election for June 2008 has begun!!

I'll cast my first votes!

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-25 19:25:44

WOOTay.

At 5/18/08 12:00 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/15/08 07:54 PM, Bahamut wrote: I now only know him as Xiivi, but sometimes might call him Kiba. BTW, about Kiba, didn't he have another name before changing to Kiba-whatever?
Inuzaka-Kiba or Inuzuka-Kiba or... hell, I can't remember for sure. That would be why I slapped that suffix on to his name above.

Uh... not that I remember, man.

YAYAYAYAYAY
Lots of fun.

Yes.

Slap a beard on that spritey fucker and slap him in a flash, yo.

INSTANT HILARITY.

He can still get to 10k combined reviews soon, right?
He's less than 1000 away, but he hasn't reviewed much lately. He needs to do less Guessing Games and more reviewing.

Less than 1k = could get there soon, yes. THAT BASTARD NEEDS TO FOCUS.

At 5/18/08 01:53 PM, Haggard wrote: But they have CDs, that they gave out to everyone and everything.

AOL CDs? Yeah, they're kinda an endangered species these days. I guess AOL counts on people going online and DLing the software now, saving them the cost of making and shipping all those discs, which people only ever used as frisbees, coasters, and stress-toys (DESTROY!!!!), anyway.

Dammit, now I need my own smiley. Hmm, I've got an ->8-) here, which should be me with sunglasses. However, I need to find a character that looks more like the head of the Bahamut sprite figure. ;)

hahaha.

ANGULAR DRAGON FACE SMILEY... design it already, damnit!

Just cause I said I ain't it doesn't mean there is one.

But if that makes Luke happy enough to leave us the fuck alone, then sure... tell him he's "the parent." o_O

At 5/23/08 11:28 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
At 5/20/08 09:47 PM, 36Holla wrote: Do we? If it's not directly copying it then I don't see the problem. Unless gfox owns all the smileys and there's a microscopic trademark symbol next to every smiley ever made.
Then it would be like #;-}>®. At least to his smiley.

Ewwww.... no registered trademark type logo shit needed on my smiley's goatee, thankyouverymuch. @_@

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-26 14:48:03

At 5/23/08 08:50 PM, NEVR wrote:

No PM for me. Ascending to the memberlist is such a bittersweet thing sometimes. Bahamut knows who I'm backing to get elected this month though ;)

Indeed I know who, but I'm not gonna say who exactly.

If the potentials I'm backing get elected, Bahamut owes me a bag of King Edward potatoes and 12 magic beans. I accept payment via direct debit.

Godammit! So I'll have to owe you 12 of my tears then. I'm afraid that won't be possible since I haven't cried in ages.

gfox knows what I'm talking about here. Not sure about yourself, though.

At 5/23/08 11:28 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote:
I'll cast my first votes!

That's done and done. Thank you for the votes. :)

At 5/25/08 07:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
WOOTay.

w00t!

Uh... not that I remember, man.

Amir, was it? Real name, perhaps?

That's what I should do, but I have no intention of adding an elderly Bahamut on my flashes anytime soon. ;)

I agree, but what can we do?

AOL CDs? Yeah, they're kinda an endangered species these days. I guess AOL counts on people going online and DLing the software now, saving them the cost of making and shipping all those discs, which people only ever used as frisbees, coasters, and stress-toys (DESTROY!!!!), anyway.

lmao, you're certainly right there. Using AOL CDs was stress-toys was one of my uses for them, especially when I was still with the crappy ISP. No we need Virgin Media CDs to use for stress-toys, especially for myself.

hahaha.

Didn't I already try to make one? :P

So there IS one. :O

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-26 17:16:29

At 5/26/08 02:48 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/23/08 08:50 PM, NEVR wrote: No PM for me. Ascending to the memberlist is such a bittersweet thing sometimes. Bahamut knows who I'm backing to get elected this month though ;)

Until afterwards?

Or ever?

Godammit! So I'll have to owe you 12 of my tears then. I'm afraid that won't be possible since I haven't cried in ages.

Magical... JELLY beans. :::winks:::

At 5/25/08 07:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
WOOTay.
w00t!

TOOT!

Amir, was it? Real name, perhaps?

:::shrugs:::

That's what I should do, but I have no intention of adding an elderly Bahamut on my flashes anytime soon. ;)

Damn. You need to add him + an actual character of me (a large animated vertical version of my smiley, I suppose).... both of us arrive in a time machine FROM THE FUUUUUUUUUUUTURE.... in the middle of a plotline.

Make him focus?

lmao, you're certainly right there. Using AOL CDs was stress-toys was one of my uses for them, especially when I was still with the crappy ISP. No we need Virgin Media CDs to use for stress-toys, especially for myself.

Did you ever nuke one in a microwave oven? I haven't, but I know someone who has.

Me, I used a couple as like candle holders, and would melt them with lighters and cover 'em in wax and so forth.

FUN FOR PYROS!

hahaha.

Well, you said you needed a character that would look more like the head, so I figured you were dissatisfied.

Just cause I said there's not necessarily a Wi/Ht? parent... doesn't mean there is one. O_o

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-27 17:18:52

At 5/26/08 05:16 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/23/08 08:50 PM, NEVR wrote: No PM for me. Ascending to the memberlist is such a bittersweet thing sometimes. Bahamut knows who I'm backing to get elected this month though ;)
Until afterwards?

Or ever?

Well, even if teh B-man doesn't, I'll probably mention it after the election results are posted. I won't say anything now as I don't want any 'outside influence' on the regulars who are voting this month... not that they'd listen to me anyway :P

...But still.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-27 23:13:23

At 5/27/08 05:18 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/26/08 02:48 PM, Bahamut wrote: Indeed I know who, but I'm not gonna say who exactly.
Until afterwards?

Or ever?
Well, even if teh B-man doesn't, I'll probably mention it after the election results are posted. I won't say anything now as I don't want any 'outside influence' on the regulars who are voting this month... not that they'd listen to me anyway :P

...But still.

I knew you didn't want to say it while the voting was going on... that's why I listed the options as saying who it was afterwards (after the voting) or not ever (was hoping it wasn't this one).

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 01:02:12

At 5/27/08 05:18 PM, NEVR wrote: Well, even if teh B-man doesn't, I'll probably mention it after the election results are posted. I won't say anything now as I don't want any 'outside influence' on the regulars who are voting this month... not that they'd listen to me anyway :P

What are you talking about? I always mindlessly follow what you say. You're being silly master. Now want some tea?

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 01:03:26

At 5/27/08 05:18 PM, NEVR wrote: Well, even if teh B-man doesn't, I'll probably mention it after the election results are posted. I won't say anything now as I don't want any 'outside influence' on the regulars who are voting this month... not that they'd listen to me anyway :P

What are you talking about? I always mindlessly follow what you say. You're being silly master. Now want some tea?

Sig by THEJamoke Contributor to PONIES: The Anthology 2 and Anthology 3 Go watch them now!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 01:08:56

At 5/28/08 01:03 AM, 36Holla wrote: What are you talking about? I always mindlessly follow what you say. You're being silly master. Now want some tea?

*Facepalm* NG servers fucked me over on that one.

"Our servers couldn't process your request. Please try again"

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 01:21:50

At 5/27/08 11:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I knew you didn't want to say it while the voting was going on... that's why I listed the options as saying who it was afterwards (after the voting) or not ever (was hoping it wasn't this one).

Indeed, I was mainly just mentioning my reasons for not saying anything right now in case anybody else asked who I was backing. Fear not gfox, I do not underestimate your intelligence!

At 5/28/08 01:02 AM, 36Holla wrote: What are you talking about? I always mindlessly follow what you say.

LOL! I dunno whether to be flattered or worried about this. I'll choose flattered for the time being.

I just mentioned earlier that seeing as I'm not allowed to vote in the regulars election this month due to my ascension to the memberlist, that I'm backing 2 potentials to be voted in, who I'll probably reveal after the results are posted.

You're being silly master. Now want some tea?

Master would like some tea indeed. I've just woken up and feel like the caffiene boost is much needed :)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 01:36:12

At 5/28/08 01:21 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/27/08 11:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I knew you didn't want to say it while the voting was going on... that's why I listed the options as saying who it was afterwards (after the voting) or not ever (was hoping it wasn't this one).
Indeed, I was mainly just mentioning my reasons for not saying anything right now in case anybody else asked who I was backing. Fear not gfox, I do not underestimate your intelligence!

Ah, it just seemed like that was directed at me, not others or "anyone in general." #;-}> I can't imagine there's anyone out there who wouldn't get why you weren't saying it right now, though.

But then again... I've been proven wrong while trying to expect the best in others, so.... WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST (nor last) TIME!

At 5/28/08 01:02 AM, 36Holla wrote: What are you talking about? I always mindlessly follow what you say.
LOL! I dunno whether to be flattered or worried about this. I'll choose flattered for the time being.

BOTH.

You're being silly master. Now want some tea?
Master would like some tea indeed. I've just woken up and feel like the caffiene boost is much needed :)

Tell Igor over there that you need a Coca-Cola, too, won't you? (but slip it to me, afterwards)

(The service in here is terrible... unless you're NEVR. #;-}>)

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 01:51:03

At 5/28/08 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/28/08 01:21 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/27/08 11:13 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
Ah, it just seemed like that was directed at me, not others or "anyone in general." #;-}> I can't imagine there's anyone out there who wouldn't get why you weren't saying it right now, though.

But then again... I've been proven wrong while trying to expect the best in others, so.... WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST (nor last) TIME!

In a forum where people are constantly posting threads to ask FAQ-covered questions, it's not surprising that it's hard to give people the benefit of the doubt...

Still, we're here to help the noobies. Well, most of us are.

Tell Igor over there that you need a Coca-Cola, too, won't you? (but slip it to me, afterwards)

Ahh, sneaky sneaky ^__~

It's because I engaged in sexual relations with the waitress... of course, at that point I didn't realise that the waitRESS was in fact a waitER who normally goes by the name of 36Holla...

I thought something seemed a little off that night... T_T

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 02:37:25

At 5/28/08 01:51 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 5/28/08 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Tell Igor over there that you need a Coca-Cola, too, won't you? (but slip it to me, afterwards)
Ahh, sneaky sneaky ^__~

You mean that Coke wasn't for you NEVR? I feel so used. Also my name's not Igor :(

It's because I engaged in sexual relations with the waitress... of course, at that point I didn't realize that the waitRESS was in fact a waitER who normally goes by the name of 36Holla...

I kept asking "are you sure you really want to do this?" and you just kept slurring and stumbling and saying "YES YES!" You're forceful when you want to be ;]

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-28 14:40:57

At 5/28/08 02:37 AM, 36Holla wrote: You mean that Coke wasn't for you NEVR? I feel so used. Also my name's not Igor :(

<_<

>_>

It's because I engaged in sexual relations with the waitress... of course, at that point I didn't realize that the waitRESS was in fact a waitER who normally goes by the name of 36Holla...

I kept asking "are you sure you really want to do this?" and you just kept slurring and stumbling and saying "YES YES!" You're forceful when you want to be ;]

Sometimes I just turn into a wild animal, reason just goes outta the window. You must bring it out in me O_O

Getting too weird yet? :P

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-30 19:16:08

Until afterwards?

Or ever?

NEVR's choice, and you may NEVR (lol) find out.

Magical... JELLY beans. :::winks:::

Yes, I know it was jelly beans, but I meant that anyway.

Damn. You need to add him + an actual character of me (a large animated vertical version of my smiley, I suppose).... both of us arrive in a time machine FROM THE FUUUUUUUUUUUTURE.... in the middle of a plotline.

We'll see what I can do after my 100th flash then.

Make him focus?

How can we succeed?

Did you ever nuke one in a microwave oven? I haven't, but I know someone who has.

Nah. I never fucked around with the microwave.

Well, you said you needed a character that would look more like the head, so I figured you were dissatisfied.

Oh, right. Yeah, I still need to find something, but first, I need to check all the characters that are usable on the BBS.

Just cause I said there's not necessarily a Wi/Ht? parent... doesn't mean there is one. O_o

I'm pretty sure there is one, which must be Luke.

At 5/28/08 01:08 AM, 36Holla wrote: "Our servers couldn't process your request. Please try again"

That's happened to me a few times. A few times, when it happens, I've had to check the thread to see if it's actually posted. It's stupid when it gives you a server error when trying to make a post, but your post gets through anyway.

At 5/28/08 02:37 AM, 36Holla wrote:
At 5/28/08 01:36 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Tell Igor over there that you need a Coca-Cola, too, won't you? (but slip it to me, afterwards)
Ahh, sneaky sneaky ^__~
You mean that Coke wasn't for you NEVR? I feel so used. Also my name's not Igor :(

As the Wi/Ht? Regulars List runner, I demand a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-30 23:27:28

At 5/28/08 02:37 AM, 36Holla wrote:
Ahh, sneaky sneaky ^__~

I feel like the intern of the place now. Next I'll be getting yelled at for not adding the sugar to your coffees and the lemons in your ice teas. Also Dr. Pepper was sold out in the vending machine, but there was Mr. Pibb...but I didn't tell you that. Here's your Dr. Pepper!

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-31 00:00:48

Alright, finally the Tank Awards have been revealed! What do you think about it?

I've found it quite obvious. NG Rumble gave no chance to the other games. As for Waterlollies... well... as odd as it may seem I haven't watched it yet, and I probably never will. It just doesn't attract my attention or curiosity.

At 5/30/08 07:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: As the Wi/Ht? Regulars List runner, I demand a bottle of Dr. Pepper.

In Brazil we don't have Dr. Pepper and I've never drank one, so you'll have to stick with the coke. =)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-31 09:24:12

At 5/30/08 11:27 PM, 36Holla wrote: I feel like the intern of the place now.

Surely Sir-Nuts should be the intern, as he's the most recent addition to the RCVL. Just treat him as your bitch and you'll be fine ;P

Next I'll be getting yelled at for not adding the sugar to your coffees and the lemons in your ice teas.

I take my coffee and tea black anyway, so your safe from my yellings. I could never shout at you anyway after our night of passion.

At 5/31/08 12:00 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: In Brazil we don't have Dr. Pepper and I've never drank one, so you'll have to stick with the coke. =)

But the RCVL is in teh cyberspaces, not Brazil...

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-31 12:47:29

Update tomorrow, yay! I wonder who will be the next addition here. I'll miss my newcomer days here... It's always good to be the new guy.

At 5/31/08 09:24 AM, NEVR wrote:
Surely Sir-Nuts should be the intern, as he's the most recent addition to the RCVL. Just treat him as your bitch and you'll be fine ;P

*hides*

Sure, being the newcomer isn't all joy. =P

At 5/31/08 12:00 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: In Brazil we don't have Dr. Pepper and I've never drank one, so you'll have to stick with the coke. =)
But the RCVL is in teh cyberspaces, not Brazil...

Makes sense. OK, so here's your E-Dr. Pepper, Bahamut!

Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL)

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-05-31 13:56:27

At 5/31/08 12:47 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Update tomorrow, yay! I wonder who will be the next addition here. I'll miss my newcomer days here... It's always good to be the new guy.

There will be 2, I believe. Betting is closed, the race has begun... COME ON HORSES.

...I was watching Seabiscuit the other day.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-01 08:59:01

I will post the following in this order:

Past Updates (w/ month)
Potentials List (w/ votes)
Out Votes (w/ totals)
Retired Regulars (w/ month)
Ascended Regulars (w/ month)
Regulars List (w/ updates)
Comments

Past Updates (sorted by date):

10/6/04
10/16/04
11/2/04
12/1/04
12/11/04
12/21/04
1/1/05
1/11/05
1/21/05
2/1/05
2/11/05
2/21/05
3/1/05
4/2/05
4/12/05
5/7/05
6/24/05
7/17/05
8/1/05
9/1/05
10/1/05
11/1/05
12/1/05
1/1/06
2/1/06
3/1/06
5/1/06
6/1/06
7/1/06
8/1/06
9/1/06
10/1/06
3/1/08
4/1/08
5/1/08

This is a complete list of the past updates to the Regulars list, including mini-updates.

Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

1 -- sirtom93
2 -- SoulMaster71
3 -- aldlv
3 -- Hybrid-Of-Souls
6 -- BR
7 -- Perceptor
8 -- shunshuu

Congratulations to Perceptor and shunshuu on becoming the new Wi/Ht? regulars for this update! :)

Exclusion Votes (sorted by votes ascending):

3 -- X-Naut
4 -- Major-Punk

As a result of both having at least three outvotes, both X-Naut and Major-Punk have now retired. Looks like my two outvote rule worked well for this update. These two regulars have been inactive in this forum for a long time and now they've retired.

Retired Regulars (sorted by month retired):

Dec 2004 -- delteated
Feb 2005 -- BaronVonBadGuy
Mar 2005 -- Shpouiten
Mar 2005 -- PureLionheart (by request)
Apr 2005 -- j00bie
Aug 2005 -- ScottTowels (by request)
Aug 2005 -- Denvish (by request)
Sep 2005 -- Eldarion
Sep 2005 -- Rooty-The-Pie
Nov 2005 -- YoinK
Dec 2005 -- M-A-R-C-U-S
Dec 2005 -- carmelhadinosaur
Jan 2006 -- ramagi (by request)
Jan 2006 -- _Guardian_ (by request)
Feb 2006 -- Kisuke
Feb 2006 -- Slightly-Crazy-Dude (by request)
Feb 2006 -- MystWilliams
Feb 2006 -- DaRk
Mar 2006 -- Nike-Dunk
Mar 2006 -- deckheadtottie (by request)
May 2006 -- Nomader (by request)
Jun 2006 -- Gooch
Jun 2006 -- Lidov
Aug 2006 -- DonDoli
May 2008 -- Frostbreath
Jun 2008 -- X-Naut
Jun 2008 -- Major-Punk

This is a list of users who have been retired from the Regulars list, all of them were active at some point or another and were either voted off (the default method) or saved others the trouble by taking themselves off. They can be added back on if voted back on, and for those who were removed by request they can simply reverse their request.

Ascended Regulars (sorted by month ascended):

Nov 2004 -- RedCircle
Apr 2005 -- ShittyKitty
Apr 2005 -- Alkador
Jul 2005 -- Mazza
Jul 2005 -- Tommy
Feb 2006 -- BonusStage
Feb 2006 -- Afro_Stud
Feb 2006 -- Xiivi
May 2007 -- Bahamut
May 2007 -- absent
Apr 2008 -- life
Apr 2008 -- BlueHippo
Apr 2008 -- NEVR

These are all users who have been voted onto the Members List from the Regulars List and were removed because of it.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-01 09:00:16

Regulars Update:

Welcome to Perceptor and shunshuu!!

Welcome all to the...

June 2008 Update
The Wi/Ht Regulars Update

#_ | EXP | Revs_ | B/Ps | Posts | Total | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop

01 | 22779 | 0202 | 110798 | 02590 | 136369 | 01990 | Wylo
02 | 18120 | 1584 | 051492 | 12028 | 083224 | 00559 | iscrulz
03 | 11905 | 0037 | 043620 | 00346 | 055908 | 00000 | shunshuu (NEW)
04 | 11120 | 0054 | 027758 | 15828 | 054760 | 00796 | Kirk-Cocaine 1
05 | 11760 | 0580 | 035584 | 02716 | 050640 | 01513 | Auz 1
06 | 11140 | 0478 | 027331 | 06993 | 045942 | 00353 | LittleWashu 1
07 | 10620 | 0959 | 018513 | 01920 | 032012 | 01571 | Haggard 1
08 | 05930 | 0090 | 006299 | 07384 | 019703 | 00724 | 36holla 1
09 | 08710 | 0101 | 004541 | 05610 | 018962 | 00368 | Kidray76 1
10 | 04430 | 0297 | 009457 | 01628 | 015812 | 01572 | Sir-Nuts 1
11 | 02660 | 0034 | 011025 | 00344 | 014063 | 00000 | Perceptor (NEW)

#_ | EXP | Revs | B/Ps_ | Posts_ | Total | Diff | Category
0T | 119174 | 4416 | 346418 | 57387 | 527395 | 09446 | Total
0A | 010834 | 0401 | 031493 | 05217 | 047945 | 00875 | Average
0H | 022779 | 1584 | 110798 | 15828 | 136369 | 01990 | Highest
0L | 002660 | 0034 | 004541 | 00344 | 014063 | 00000 | Lowest

EXP | Revs | B/Ps | Posts | Change | Username

10.00 | 00.00 | 053.8 | 00.4 | 064.2 | Wylo
10.00 | -00.13 | 007.7 | 00.4 | 018.0 | iscrulz
00.00 | 00.00 | 000.0 | 00.0 | 000.0 | Kirk-Cocaine
08.06 | 00.00 | 011.0 | 06.6 | 025.7 | Auz
09.68 | 00.03 | 037.6 | 01.5 | 048.8 | LittleWashu
09.68 | -00.03 | 001.6 | 00.1 | 011.4 | Haggard
10.00 | 01.81 | 034.0 | 04.8 | 050.7 | 36holla
09.35 | -00.03 | 003.7 | 10.4 | 023.4 | Kidray76
09.68 | 00.00 | 000.1 | 02.1 | 011.9 | Sir-Nuts
10.00 | 00.00 | 035.4 | 05.4 | 050.7 | Perceptor
00.00 | 00.00 | 000.0 | 00.0 | 000.0 | shunshuu

These are all based off of a 31 day period. This shows the amount of points you gained per day in each category applicable.

Comments:

Congrats to Auz on reaching 50,000 total points.
Congrats to all who moved up a few ranks due to the two regulars retiring.

At 5/30/08 11:27 PM, 36Holla wrote:
I feel like the intern of the place now. Next I'll be getting yelled at for not adding the sugar to your coffees and the lemons in your ice teas.

YOU DIDN'T ADD ANY SUGAR IN MY COFFEE!! >:(

Well, that's OK for Coop because he hates Coffee.

Also Dr. Pepper was sold out in the vending machine

Damn! Why does that always happen?!

Here's your Dr. Pepper!

Yay! :3

At 5/31/08 12:00 AM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Alright, finally the Tank Awards have been revealed! What do you think about it?

Both reasonable choices, but could the NG staff please remove the links off those banners? I'm always accidentally clicking on Waterlollies when I'm on the BBS. :S

As for Waterlollies... well... as odd as it may seem I haven't watched it yet, and I probably never will. It just doesn't attract my attention or curiosity.

I have to admit. At first, I didn't really like the Brackenwood flashes due to the lack of plotline and such, but after a while, I begun to appreciate the graphics and animation a lot more. Now I'd rather appreciate Adam Phillips' flashes by the graphics and animation, although he claims to start working on the story more in the future.

At 5/30/08 07:16 PM, Bahamut wrote: As the Wi/Ht? Regulars List runner, I demand a bottle of Dr. Pepper.
In Brazil we don't have Dr. Pepper and I've never drank one, so you'll have to stick with the coke. =)

NO DR. PEPPERS IN BRAZIL?! That's insane!

Surely Sir-Nuts should be the intern...

Correction: It should be one of the two new regulars. ;)

At 5/31/08 12:47 PM, Sir-Nuts wrote: Makes sense. OK, so here's your E-Dr. Pepper, Bahamut!

Awesome! I've received two E-Dr. Peppers from you nice people! :)

-Bahamut

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-01 09:24:28

Cool, I just nipped onto the BBS in time to catch the update. Nice one Bahamut, looking excellent as usual :)

At 6/1/08 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: Potentials List (sorted by votes ascending):

1 -- sirtom93
2 -- SoulMaster71
3 -- aldlv
3 -- Hybrid-Of-Souls
6 -- BR
7 -- Perceptor
8 -- shunshuu

I saw backing BR and Perceptor for this update, but I've also thought that shunshuu should be made a regular for a long time now, so I'm really pleased about that.

Congratulations to Perceptor and shunshuu on becoming the new Wi/Ht? regulars for this update! :)

Congats indeed, definitely deserved. I'm pleased for you both.

Exclusion Votes (sorted by votes ascending):

3 -- X-Naut
4 -- Major-Punk

As a result of both having at least three outvotes, both X-Naut and Major-Punk have now retired.

Makes me kinda sad to see Major-punk go, but we gotta let go at some point. Haven't seen X-Naut in here for a long time either. Cyas guyses.

Ascended Regulars (sorted by month ascended):

Apr 2008 -- life
Apr 2008 -- BlueHippo
Apr 2008 -- NEVR

Feels weird that it's been 2 months now since we went up. I still miss being on this list.

At 6/1/08 09:00 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Surely Sir-Nuts should be the intern...
Correction: It should be one of the two new regulars. ;)

I was right at the time I posted that :P

So how do we decide which of the two newcomers should be the RCVL intern? By level, sign-up date, post count? Or should we just treat ourselves and have two interns? ;P

-Bahamut

~NEVR

That's right, I can sign off on a post too.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-01 09:42:09

Well I guess there is next time. I didn't even get noticed.

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-01 10:18:31

Why is Major-punk being tossed out like yesterday's news? He should at least have a honorable mention or be able to stay on the list. I would engrave him in the members list, but someone said that's not possible.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-01 15:10:38

At 6/1/08 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote: 7 -- Perceptor
8 -- shunshuu

Congrats to you two, you really deserve to be on this list!

At 6/1/08 09:00 AM, Bahamut wrote: June 2008 Update
The Wi/Ht Regulars Update

Thanks for the update! :)

#_ | EXP | Revs_ | B/Ps | Posts | Total | Diff_ | Username & Rise/Drop
06 | 11140 | 0478 | 027331 | 06993 | 045942 | 00353 | LittleWashu 1
07 | 10620 | 0959 | 018513 | 01920 | 032012 | 01571 | Haggard 1

Again a very nice gain. But it's still more than 13,000 points until I can pass LittleWashu. Looks like I'm going to stay on this spot for quite some time.

EXP | Revs | B/Ps | Posts | Change | Username
09.68 | -00.03 | 001.6 | 00.1 | 011.4 | Haggard
10.00 | 01.81 | 034.0 | 04.8 | 050.7 | 36holla

I guess you mixed up my average gain with the average gain of 36holla here...

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Wi/Ht Regulars List (RCVL) 2008-06-02 04:32:57

Hello, my name is eddie and I'm addicted to Newgrounds. :)
Thank you for the votes! Thank you Bahamut for doing these updates!
Congratulations to Perceptor, now that you are a regular too, I will need to find someone else to vote for, when I get a right to vote. By the way, when will I be able to vote, is it on the next update or the one after next?
Wow, I'm in the 3rd place, that's nice. I thought that a position on that list is based on the number of posts in Wi/Ht?. Lucky me, I was wrong.
Well,.. I don't know what else I could write at this moment, just Thanks! one more time, it's nice to get noticed for something you enjoy doing. (: