00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

JoJoshke just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

771,201 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-01-09 13:34:23

Both Chinese Democacy and Duke Nukem Forever are now released and I still have no UOTD. Will FF Versus XIII beat me as well? That may as well be the next development hell game since only very little has actually been done so far since mid 2000s and I better finally get UOTD before they have a chance of getting that out.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-01-10 04:06:57

At 1/9/12 01:34 PM, Bahamut wrote: Both Chinese Democacy and Duke Nukem Forever are now released and I still have no UOTD.

Same here - don't worry, you've won pretty much every other award that counts :P

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-01-10 12:43:41

At 1/10/12 04:06 AM, Coop wrote:
At 1/9/12 01:34 PM, Bahamut wrote: Both Chinese Democacy and Duke Nukem Forever are now released and I still have no UOTD.
Same here - don't worry, you've won pretty much every other award that counts :P

Still not won Most Overrated. That one counts. I've also yet to win a daily award but considering my lame flash skills, I don't think I'll ever win it, unless I upload something on a very slow day.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-01-14 10:35:13

Same here. I feel like there's been a day where I was and I just didn't notice, but I'm sure I never was.

Duke Nukem Forever was a silly game

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-01-14 15:32:28

At 1/14/12 10:35 AM, Twone wrote: Same here. I feel like there's been a day where I was and I just didn't notice, but I'm sure I never was.

Your search - "twone" site:http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/uotd - did not match any documents.

I guess not.

Duke Nukem Forever was a silly game

And Chinese Democracy was an abominable record. Gotta love how these long time development releases end up bombing. That joke of an album is enough for me to never be a genuine fan of Guns N' Roses.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-01-14 17:16:42

At 1/14/12 03:32 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 1/14/12 10:35 AM, Twone wrote: Duke Nukem Forever was a silly game
And Chinese Democracy was an abominable record. Gotta love how these long time development releases end up bombing. That joke of an album is enough for me to never be a genuine fan of Guns N' Roses.

Same here, I've never really been into them myself but thought some of the classics like Sweet Child of Mine and Paradice City were good so when I heard that there was a long awaited album coming out I thought I'd guive it a listen. I wasn't impressed. I heard that Axl Rose is a complete dick to the fans anyway.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-02-29 17:50:49

At 1/14/12 05:16 PM, Decky wrote: I heard that Axl Rose is a complete dick to the fans anyway.

The fact that he turns up ridiculously late for the shows says it all. He even tries to excuse himself all the time and it becomes really pathetic for himself to sink so low. If he was taking on everyday life jobs, he'd have been fired a hundred times over but as a rockstar, he feels he has no consequences. I'd feel sorry for the fans to be pissed on by him but at this point what are you really expecting from Axl?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-03-01 06:31:42

At 12 hours ago, Bahamut wrote: The fact that he turns up ridiculously late for the shows says it all. He even tries to excuse himself all the time and it becomes really pathetic for himself to sink so low. If he was taking on everyday life jobs, he'd have been fired a hundred times over but as a rockstar, he feels he has no consequences. I'd feel sorry for the fans to be pissed on by him but at this point what are you really expecting from Axl?

At this point it is fair to say that G'n'R are well passed their best anyway, not being the biggest fan I'm not certain on this but isn't Axl the only original member in the band now? It's been a long time since Sweet Child O' Mine & Paradise City, maybe it's time to simply go away.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-03-01 08:57:38

At 2 hours ago, Decky wrote: At this point it is fair to say that G'n'R are well passed their best anyway,

I think they've been past their best for 20 years now. Use your illusion I and II were released in 1991 and only The Spaghetti Incident was really left to come at that stage.

Velvet Revolver was a nice project for Slash, Matt Sorum & Duff McKagan, but I'm not sure they will come back - there is talk, but as with G'n'R projects / progress, it's not going to happen all that much...

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-03-01 09:53:21

At 3 hours ago, Decky wrote: At this point it is fair to say that G'n'R are well passed their best anyway, not being the biggest fan I'm not certain on this but isn't Axl the only original member in the band now? It's been a long time since Sweet Child O' Mine & Paradise City, maybe it's time to simply go away.

I call it Axl Rose's solo project. The real GnR played Paradise City and Sweet Child O' Mine which I actually think are fun times. There's plenty of better albums than Appetite for Destruction but I can enjoy myself listening to it once in a while. However, I can't say I really care about what the other former band members are doing these days, Slash included.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-09-07 16:01:39

Interview with Tom Fulp

Wanna ask the creator of Newgrounds, Tom Fulp a question? Well you can! The Interviewer is putting the power in your hands to ask the questions. Just click above!

Also yes, Tom Fulp has given permission to do this thread.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-09-08 02:16:11

At 9/7/12 04:01 PM, The-Great-One wrote: Interview with Tom Fulp

Well, it had been a while since this thread got posted in and I did wonder what it was that'd be next posted here, have to admit I didn't think it'd be that. Nice to know that Tom does interviews like that.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-06 09:20:40

Hii everybody!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-06 09:27:31

At 12/6/12 09:20 AM, n0ir wrote: Hii everybody!

Hi Dr. N0ir!

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-06 16:21:05

Hey dude, good to see this place with some fresh posts.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-06 19:33:07

At 12/6/12 09:27 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Hi Dr. N0ir!

Inflammable means flammable? What a country!

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

one of the four horsemen of the Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-06 20:19:00

It feels like everytime I'm logged in there's been a redesign... Perhaps I'm way too absent.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-07 08:09:47

At 12/6/12 08:19 PM, Andersson wrote: It feels like everytime I'm logged in there's been a redesign... Perhaps I'm way too absent.

And yet your account still climbs up the ladder for EXP just fine.

Glad to be of service.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-07 20:50:31

At 12/7/12 08:09 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 12/6/12 08:19 PM, Andersson wrote: It feels like everytime I'm logged in there's been a redesign... Perhaps I'm way too absent.
And yet your account still climbs up the ladder for EXP just fine.
Glad to be of service.

Haha, yes, it's very nice of you to deposit for me! :) How many levels are there now? :o

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-07 20:59:02

At 12/7/12 08:50 PM, Andersson wrote: Haha, yes, it's very nice of you to deposit for me! :) How many levels are there now? :o

Still got 60 levels. All they changed for the level system was implementing the new set of level icons as well as introducing different auras. I'm still good with them keeping the level system as it is but having these new icons makes me sad for not having something awesome like the Master Sword and only have the goofy angry face stick in return. Well, that's the one you have right now.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-08 14:18:57

At 12/7/12 08:59 PM, Bahamut wrote: these new icons makes me sad for not having something awesome like the Master Sword and only have the goofy angry face stick in return.

I'm not bothered by the later icons because the way I look at it there will probably be another redesign and set of icons by the time I can get to them. I wonder if level 60 will still be the highest level when I get there.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-08 18:21:27

I can't remember the last time I deposited xp. Plus, I kinda like the way my axe looks with my movie buff aura.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-08 18:54:21

At 12/8/12 06:21 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I kinda like the way my axe looks with my movie buff aura.

Personally I find that the orange of the flames don't mix to well with the red of the aura. Also it's a shame you gave up depositing as I find the Movie Buff aura looks good with level 21.

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2012-12-08 19:02:33

At 12/8/12 06:54 PM, Decky wrote:
At 12/8/12 06:21 PM, Sense-Offender wrote: I kinda like the way my axe looks with my movie buff aura.
Personally I find that the orange of the flames don't mix to well with the red of the aura. Also it's a shame you gave up depositing as I find the Movie Buff aura looks good with level 21.

That's why I like it. the flames with the red aura. I dunno, I see it as kind of like a big fiery explosion or something. But lvl 21 looks pretty neat. I might try to get it.

sig by JaY11

Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-04 22:34:40

so how's everyone doing so far?...

TracyJackson

The Art of Warfare gaming community Member

Apply into one of our dozen supported clans today! (TAW Clan)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 00:01:04

At 2/4/13 10:34 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: so how's everyone doing so far?...

Pretty good, although many different projects are starting to pile up. I can't wait for this term to be over.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 01:56:41

Happy 666 everyone

#hailsatan #666 #devildogs

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 07:47:21

At 2/5/13 12:01 AM, UVSoaked wrote:
At 2/4/13 10:34 PM, TracyJacksonTAW wrote: so how's everyone doing so far?...
Pretty good, although many different projects are starting to pile up. I can't wait for this term to be over.

I guess you two are on about something to do with the educational system. What with the words "projects" and "term" in use. It's a bit of an odd subject nowadays as it's all well and good getting qualifications but with no jobs at the end of it what is the point? I personally have a hell of a lot and I'm going to university in september just because there aren't any jobs around so I might as well be learning something (for 9,000 pound a year).

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 09:27:26

At 2/5/13 01:56 AM, Oolaph wrote: Happy 666 everyone

#hailsatan #666 #devildogs

Metal Hell did it cooler. I do mean did because deleted posts/users fuck up old pages.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2013-02-05 09:40:49

At 2/5/13 07:47 AM, Decky wrote: I guess you two are on about something to do with the educational system. What with the words "projects" and "term" in use. It's a bit of an odd subject nowadays as it's all well and good getting qualifications but with no jobs at the end of it what is the point? I personally have a hell of a lot and I'm going to university in september just because there aren't any jobs around so I might as well be learning something (for 9,000 pound a year).

I'm currently studying media design and already have a job lined up for me in Cali. I do have some school projects right now, but also other projects from my own freelancing company, clients and my own personal projects. So "projects" wasn't just limited to school. :)