00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

grebemGrim just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

767,707 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 00:23:30

im still drunk

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 00:27:43

At 6/13/11 12:23 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: im still drunk
At 6/13/11 12:23 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: im still drunk

lol

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 00:29:55

Drink some more man, it's only 5:30am. Power through!

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 00:49:57

i've been drunk weds, thurs, fri, sat, today, and im going out tomorrow. not sure about tues but i'll probs go to the pub just so i don't break my spree

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 07:04:51

I'm saving my drinking spree and possible hangover until my 21st birthday. Not up for getting any hangovers until then.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 08:42:36

At 6/8/11 07:58 PM, NEVR wrote: Good to see this place back in full swing.

At 6/8/11 01:36 PM, Coop wrote: The advice I had from the cricket club was "show her your [sic] massive cock, she'll fall for that straight away!"

I can't help but think that there's an "a" missing from that sentence :P
ffs Coop the grammar police might turn up any second and start boring the shit out of us with a lecture on the difference between "your" and "you're".

There, happy now?

At 6/8/11 08:05 PM, reverend wrote:
At 6/8/11 07:23 PM, Coop wrote: Also, I'm back from the hot date and you'll be pleased to know that she's not a psycho, as I'm still alive. Fortunately, she believes the same about me.
Pity. Psycho girls are the most fun ones.

Yeah, they sex you up, rip your head off and spit down your neck :P

At 6/8/11 09:17 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/8/11 01:36 PM, Coop wrote:
At 6/8/11 05:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: You can't be doing too bad. You seem to be back on your feet not too long after the last break up.
13 weeks. What do you mean "the last breakup"? I've only had this one in the past just under 5 years, so that was uncalled for.
I'm sorry, what?

Seriously, did no-one know?! I split with Bex in March. We'd had a good run of nearly 4.5 years and now I'm running free, ready for someone new. I didn't have to go to 22 Acacia Avenue, so I'm pretty sure she's no Charlotte The Harlot, so all is good!

Besides, you've got Gagsy - she'll worship you in London!
Even she's hitting on me about that...

I'm looking forward to that. Video evidence will be procured :P

At 6/9/11 11:14 AM, NEVR wrote: My girlfriend and I broke up last week Coop, though we were only together for 2 years not 5. Still got to go and pick up all my stuff I left at hers. LONG.

You'll get over her, I'm sure. I don't know the circumstances, but when you're feeling better, you'll know and the one is out there for you.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 09:52:11

At 6/13/11 07:04 AM, Bahamut wrote: I'm saving my drinking spree and possible hangover until my 21st birthday. Not up for getting any hangovers until then.

I'm currently enjoying the last couple of weeks of my teenage life. on the 21st I turn 20, I'm a little worried that I'm getting old to be honest. Seems silly because its only 20 but it's really getting to me.

O' well, I'll just drink a lot XD.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 11:02:14

At 6/13/11 08:42 AM, Coop wrote: You'll get over her, I'm sure. I don't know the circumstances, but when you're feeling better, you'll know and the one is out there for you.

Yeah, thanks man. I'm confident that I'll be fine, I'm just hoping that it's not super awkward for any reason when I go to pick up my stuff on Thursday...

At 6/13/11 09:52 AM, Decky wrote: I'm currently enjoying the last couple of weeks of my teenage life. on the 21st I turn 20, I'm a little worried that I'm getting old to be honest. Seems silly because its only 20 but it's really getting to me.

20 isn't old.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 12:20:38

I just got home yesterday from Sweden Rock Festival. Saw the following bands Accept, Ozzy, Judas Priest, The Hooters, Styx, Thin Lizzy, Kansas, Rhapsody of Fire, Rob Zombie, Whitesnake, Helloween and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

Were at the absolute front during Accept and Ozzy, and my girlfriend and I catched a drumstick and a plectrum from Accept. ;D

Pretty fucking awesome, except for the 30 minute solo from Whitesnake, hehe. Also, we didn't see Raubtier and Saxon because I've already watched Saxon and we had to rest before Judas Priest and Raubtier was too early in the morning. :P

I could probably upload a photo or two from her HTC later. ;)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 12:24:29

At 6/13/11 12:20 PM, Andersson wrote: I just got home yesterday from Sweden Rock Festival. Saw the following bands Accept, Ozzy, Judas Priest, The Hooters, Styx, Thin Lizzy, Kansas, Rhapsody of Fire, Rob Zombie, Whitesnake, Helloween and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

I'm jelly, especially when you saw some of my favourite bands live.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 12:43:38

@Bahamut:
Hehe, yeah I supposed you would be jealous. I'm also going to see Iron Maiden the 1st of July, and then Alice Cooper during the 4th. ;P

However, sorry to stumble over your conversation about break-ups and stuff. I didn't realise that until now.

Me and Nicole started dating in November. We've been "together" since January or February but she said she wanted our official date to be later in the spring so she picked April 4th to become our official date and the time she made it official to everyone we knew.

I knew her for 3 years before we finally hooked up and she has told me she realised it'd one day be us the first time she had seen me. I've felt the same way for her for almost as long and to be honest I've never met anyone I've felt so in love with and worked so perfectly good with. We have such a shitload of things in common and it scares me how oftenly we share the same thoughts... She's probably the most beautiful thing I've ever seen aswell and... I dunno. It just feels great. C:

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 12:48:57

At 6/13/11 12:43 PM, Andersson wrote: @Bahamut:
Hehe, yeah I supposed you would be jealous. I'm also going to see Iron Maiden the 1st of July, and then Alice Cooper during the 4th. ;P

Thankfully I'll be seeing Maiden in late July, even though their support act are AC/DC wannabes. I've got Judas Priest to see roughly two weeks before. I just wish I saw Helloween last year but I couldn't make it due to work. I already took three days off work outside school holidays just for the concerts that were booked months in advance. Rhapsody are another one I want to see and my best opportunity was Bloodstock but my sister showed a huge lack of interest in it. :(

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 13:15:14

At 6/13/11 12:48 PM, Bahamut wrote: Thankfully I'll be seeing Maiden in late July, even though their support act are AC/DC wannabes. I've got Judas Priest to see roughly two weeks before.

Maiden will be fucking awesome. To be honest, a good concert is in my head an Iron Maiden concert. I relate the two since I first saw Maiden in Stockholm some years ago. :)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 13:32:19

At 6/13/11 12:20 PM, Andersson wrote: I just got home yesterday from Sweden Rock Festival. Saw the following bands Accept, Ozzy, Judas Priest, The Hooters, Styx, Thin Lizzy, Kansas, Rhapsody of Fire, Rob Zombie, Whitesnake, Helloween and Joan Jett and the Blackhearts.

What an amazing concert. We don't get anything like that around here. WE get Styx and Def Leppard that
come through every year with a couple other bands, and then we get the occasional big name band but that's it. The only concert we have with that many bands is full of all those crappy new-agey alternative rock bands that all sound the same and I've never heard of. I think I need to move to Sweden.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 18:21:06

At 6/13/11 01:32 PM, Ship wrote: The only concert we have with that many bands is full of all those crappy new-agey alternative rock bands that all sound the same and I've never heard of. I think I need to move to Sweden.

You are very welcome to move here. ;)

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-14 04:06:15

At 6/13/11 12:43 PM, Andersson wrote: @Bahamut:

Sounds like a great weekend. I've got to go and see Alice again.

However, sorry to stumble over your conversation about break-ups and stuff. I didn't realise that until now.

Not to worry, you weren't to know.

Me and Nicole started dating in November. We've been "together" since January or February but she said she wanted our official date to be later in the spring so she picked April 4th to become our official date and the time she made it official to everyone we knew.

April 4th 2011 - my mum and dad had been happily married for 30 years. A good date, I feel.

Also, this is why I love watching motor racing. Please bear in mind that this is the Le Mans 24 hours. They did this less than an hour in, followed by another scary wreck under cover of darkness in the second Audi. They still managed to win a 10th Le Mans title with their third team.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-15 13:21:48

I PASSED MY DEGREE WITH A 2:1

THATS GOOD

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-16 00:39:10

At 6/15/11 01:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I PASSED MY DEGREE WITH A 2:1

THATS GOOD

Congrats buddy :)

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-16 01:24:27

At 6/15/11 01:21 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: I PASSED MY DEGREE WITH A 2:1

THATS GOOD

Might I ask what you were taking?

They said I could become anything so I became everything.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-16 06:45:45

computer science

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-16 13:10:20

At 6/16/11 06:45 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: computer science

Me too! Although I have another year still....

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-13 05:23:43

At 5/15/11 04:22 AM, reverend wrote: The only thing that I want in the redesign is the text search back. I could careless about anything else.

Well the NG redesign has come and gone and all we got was a Facebook Like button. I'm satisfied.

rise from your grave C&C Lounge

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-14 00:46:05

I am currently rank 666 in B/P points..

Crazy! :p

Lost so many ranks. >.<

<33

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-14 06:47:32

At 7/14/11 12:46 AM, Lotus wrote: I am currently rank 666 in B/P points..

Crazy! :p
Lost so many ranks. >.<

Wait, I thought I posted in the Level Up Lounge already.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-14 09:21:15

This thread is like one of those long-lost relatives that only seems to turn up on your doorstep when it needs money for crack. You love it despite everything, but it soon becomes apparent that the best course of action might be to cut it loose.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-15 11:19:57

At 7/14/11 09:21 AM, NEVR wrote: This thread is like one of those long-lost relatives that only seems to turn up on your doorstep when it needs money for crack.

We all got one of those relatives, man. The problem I have is I take a step back, look around and I realise that there isn't one in my family. So it must be me XD.

Any change for crack, dear sir?

You love it despite everything, but it soon becomes apparent that the best course of action might be to cut it loose.

NO! No, we can't simply give up on the The C&C Regular's Lounge. We need this place to post in when we want to post something off topic in the Clubs and Crews forum.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-15 15:54:37

Well, here we are - Friday night and my parents will be coming back tomorrow, but I'll be out.

What I found most surprising was that I've managed to keep all 3 of the chickens alive for the whole week! A damned fine mess, but they are still alive and haven't managed to burrow down to next door, or something similar.

Alright, time to make one last hurrah at the mess, before running off to cricket tomorrow, just in time for the olds' return.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-16 07:49:13

Wow. Since I last came back to this thread it's grown 4 pages.

What's new, everyone?

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-17 17:43:35

At 7/14/11 09:21 AM, NEVR wrote: but it soon becomes apparent that the best course of action might be to cut it loose.

And leave it money-less and crack-deprived? I think not! Baby's gotta get its fix somehow.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-07-17 18:45:37

Bear in mind that a good score for 40 overs is 180 - 220

Amblecote & Wollaston 75-9 (40 Overs) I bowled 8 overs for 17 runs, taking a wicket, while a friend bowled 8 overs for 9 runs, really pinning them down.

We went out to bat in the rain, struggled to score and made a game of it, scoring 76 without loss in 10.1 overs. We're still top of the league!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature