00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Da-Birb just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~The C&C Regulars Lounge~

765,133 Views | 18,869 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 08:14:43

FREEDOM IS SO CLOSE

my last exam ever is all over in two and a bit hrs

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 08:21:24

At 6/8/11 08:14 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: FREEDOM IS SO CLOSE

wow must feel so good. I feel good now and I got 7 exams left haha.

cos shotgun bullets are bad for yo health.

{+}dA{-}LASTFM

paypal

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 11:20:16

At 6/8/11 08:21 AM, Marsupial wrote:
At 6/8/11 08:14 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: FREEDOM IS SO CLOSE
wow must feel so good. I feel good now and I got 7 exams left haha.

You'r both lucky I got another few years in education yet, possibly.

- P R O F E S S I O N A L - G R A P H I C - D E S I G N E R -

LATEST ART PIECE

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 13:36:49

At 6/8/11 04:35 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: show em the will i know B)

O.o

The advice I had from the cricket club was "show her your massive cock, she'll fall for that straight away!"

I can't help but think that there's an "a" missing from that sentence :P

At 6/8/11 04:35 AM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: actually maybe not that might get you arrested

You've seen the police in Birmingham - ours are like that, but mixed with Wolverhampton, so harmless.

At 6/8/11 05:30 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/8/11 04:11 AM, Coop wrote: So, I'm off for a date tonight. She's a barmaid at my local, we're just going out "as friends", which is cool, because she doesn't really know me and vice versa.

Can't stop the nerves and I just hope that I'm not going to do something stupid.
You can't be doing too bad. You seem to be back on your feet not too long after the last break up.

13 weeks. What do you mean "the last breakup"? I've only had this one in the past just under 5 years, so that was uncalled for.

Hopefully this date goes well and this is certainly doing better than I am right now.

I'm hoping so - time to hit the road and off to the pub.

Besides, you've got Gagsy - she'll worship you in London!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 14:39:16

FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 15:02:35

Gosh I hope I have the prerequisites to be able to post in this thread. I'm not sure what being a C&C regular entails, but I browse the forum regularly so I think that's good enough to consider myself a regular. Also, my legs are tired and I need a comfy chair to sit in.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 19:23:17

At 6/8/11 02:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WALLACE!
WALLACE!
WALLACE!

Also, I'm back from the hot date and you'll be pleased to know that she's not a psycho, as I'm still alive. Fortunately, she believes the same about me.

At 6/8/11 03:02 PM, Ship wrote: Gosh I hope I have the prerequisites to be able to post in this thread.

Sure, welcome aboard.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 19:58:56

Good to see this place back in full swing.

At 6/8/11 01:36 PM, Coop wrote: The advice I had from the cricket club was "show her your massive cock, she'll fall for that straight away!"

I can't help but think that there's an "a" missing from that sentence :P

ffs Coop the grammar police might turn up any second and start boring the shit out of us with a lecture on the difference between "your" and "you're".

At 6/8/11 02:39 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Gratz on your freedom Leo that's just swell, until you have to start the JOBHUNTING.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 20:05:54

At 6/8/11 07:23 PM, Coop wrote: Also, I'm back from the hot date and you'll be pleased to know that she's not a psycho, as I'm still alive. Fortunately, she believes the same about me.

Pity. Psycho girls are the most fun ones.

Rev 22:20 || Wi/Ht? # 46 || Why was my review deleted? || Without her, we are lifeless satellites drifting.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 20:09:23

At 6/8/11 07:58 PM, NEVR wrote: Gratz on your freedom Leo that's just swell, until you have to start the JOBHUNTING.

pssh, dole 4 lyfe

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 20:54:46

At 6/8/11 08:09 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote: pssh, dole 4 lyfe

I'm just bored of living on minimal finances man. Getting full-time work is a bit long but it'll be worth it to have a steady salary and be able to get a car and shit.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-08 21:17:21

At 6/8/11 01:36 PM, Coop wrote:
At 6/8/11 05:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: You can't be doing too bad. You seem to be back on your feet not too long after the last break up.
13 weeks. What do you mean "the last breakup"? I've only had this one in the past just under 5 years, so that was uncalled for.

I'm sorry, what?

Besides, you've got Gagsy - she'll worship you in London!

Even she's hitting on me about that...

At 6/8/11 08:54 PM, NEVR wrote: I'm just bored of living on minimal finances man. Getting full-time work is a bit long but it'll be worth it to have a steady salary and be able to get a car and shit.

Even my sister is struggling with finances. It's to the point where she's thinking of selling one of her Iron Maiden tickets. She is to see them with myself and a friend of mine in Manchester and again in London when the NG meet is on with her fiance. It would blow if she doesn't see them live in Manchester.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 11:14:57

My girlfriend and I broke up last week Coop, though we were only together for 2 years not 5. Still got to go and pick up all my stuff I left at hers. LONG.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 11:19:16

My girlfrie- oh wait, I've been married almost 3 years.

¥ ♡ ¥ BBS, Review and Chat Mod - PM for help or to snitch! ¥ ♡ ¥

¥ ♡ ¥ Sig pic by Pingu ¥ ♡ ¥

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 11:24:06

At 6/9/11 11:19 AM, Malachy wrote: My girlfrie- oh wait, I've been married almost 3 years.

Doing anything nice for your 3 year anniversary?

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 11:33:57

I haven't had a real relationship in AGES. It's getting ridiculous at this point.

Awaits comments regarding Gagsy.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 11:56:05

At 6/9/11 11:24 AM, NEVR wrote:
At 6/9/11 11:19 AM, Malachy wrote: My girlfrie- oh wait, I've been married almost 3 years.
Doing anything nice for your 3 year anniversary?

Nothing planned. it's in the middle of the week this year and both of us will be in classes by then.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 15:10:31

At 6/8/11 07:23 PM, Coop wrote: Also, I'm back from the hot date and you'll be pleased to know that she's not a psycho, as I'm still alive. Fortunately, she believes the same about me.

Isn't that a great feeling? I've been on far too many dates with girls that are absolute crazies and it's just terrible. Of course that's just a first impression. You never know what she's hiding under her shell.

At 6/9/11 11:56 AM, Malachy wrote: Nothing planned. it's in the middle of the week this year and both of us will be in classes by then.

Is it hard to be married and have classes all the time? Since it's been 3 years I imagine you guys are used to it, but for me I think it would just get difficult to have only certain times where you can see each other. But then again, you also have the rest of your lives for that.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-09 21:40:29

At 6/9/11 03:10 PM, Ship wrote: Is it hard to be married and have classes all the time? Since it's been 3 years I imagine you guys are used to it, but for me I think it would just get difficult to have only certain times where you can see each other. But then again, you also have the rest of your lives for that.

It's not too bad. Our schedules were pretty much in sync during undergraduate, but with graduate school where we're at different schools and different programs and different schedules (and her school uses trimesters while mine users semesters) it does seem pretty crazy - but it's not any different than both of us working jobs (when I was doing wait staff and she wad doing day shift at a hotel front desk we barely ever saw eachother which was worse than it is now).

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-10 16:15:47

At 6/9/11 09:40 PM, Malachy wrote: It's not too bad. Our schedules were pretty much in sync during undergraduate, but with graduate school where we're at different schools and different programs and different schedules (and her school uses trimesters while mine users semesters) it does seem pretty crazy

Ok I understand. I don't mean to pry I was just simply curious because my girlfriend and I have been dating for a few years and are both undergrads at different colleges right now; so I was just wondering how others dealt with it and whatnot. Of course neither of us are ready to get married any time soon, so we may be in a bit of a different situation.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-10 19:39:24

At 6/10/11 04:15 PM, Ship wrote: Ok I understand. I don't mean to pry I was just simply curious because my girlfriend and I have been dating for a few years and are both undergrads at different colleges right now; so I was just wondering how others dealt with it and whatnot.

My ex and I were in that exact situation, and it was fine while we were still at uni. I'd generally see her at weekends and spend time with friends during the week, and we'd take it in turns to make the journey. I quite liked having the space as well sometimes tbh ;P

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-10 21:04:29

At 6/10/11 04:15 PM, Ship wrote:
At 6/9/11 09:40 PM, Malachy wrote: It's not too bad. Our schedules were pretty much in sync during undergraduate, but with graduate school where we're at different schools and different programs and different schedules (and her school uses trimesters while mine users semesters) it does seem pretty crazy
Ok I understand. I don't mean to pry I was just simply curious because my girlfriend and I have been dating for a few years and are both undergrads at different colleges right now; so I was just wondering how others dealt with it and whatnot. Of course neither of us are ready to get married any time soon, so we may be in a bit of a different situation.

I wouldn't even know what that is like because we moved in together the summer I graduated from high school - so I've been on my own for about 6 years now and we've been living together all through it. I mean, I guess it would be like when I had girlfriends in high school who lived in different towns (or the 6 months we were both living at our parents' houses before we moved in together, but it was 45 minute drive to her house anyway so we saw each other a few times a week anyway).

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-11 12:28:41

At 6/10/11 09:04 PM, Malachy wrote: I wouldn't even know what that is like because we moved in together the summer I graduated from high school - so I've been on my own for about 6 years now and we've been living together all through it. I mean, I guess it would be like when I had girlfriends in high school who lived in different towns (or the 6 months we were both living at our parents' houses before we moved in together, but it was 45 minute drive to her house anyway so we saw each other a few times a week anyway).

It's not too bad. I mean it's a lot like what NEVR said, we see each other on weekends, and since neither of us brought a car to school we both take turns taking the train to see each other or occasionally getting a ride with friends. Our respective colleges are an hour and a half away from each other so it's not like she can casually stop by whenever she wants. And for most of the first semester I'm playing soccer for my school, so I'm always busy and don't always have a free weekend. I guess it could be worse, but also it'd be nice to get to see her more. I can't decide which I like more, the space and freedom I get now, or getting to see her whenever I wanted when we were in high school.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-11 12:31:41

At 6/10/11 07:39 PM, NEVR wrote: My ex and I were in that exact situation, and it was fine while we were still at uni. I'd generally see her at weekends and spend time with friends during the week, and we'd take it in turns to make the journey. I quite liked having the space as well sometimes tbh ;P

Sorry, I'm double posting here, I forgot to include this in my first one.

But did you guys break up because of the whole distance thing? Because I know we've certainly had our share of rough patches. Plus there's the whole trust issue of both of us constantly being around other guys and girls and all that. It's difficult, but we persevere.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-11 23:44:33

At 6/11/11 12:31 PM, Ship wrote: But did you guys break up because of the whole distance thing? Because I know we've certainly had our share of rough patches. Plus there's the whole trust issue of both of us constantly being around other guys and girls and all that. It's difficult, but we persevere.

It wasn't to do with the distance, it was other issues. I'd say trust is possibly the biggest factor in any relationship though, even more so when distance is involved.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-12 00:25:28

At 6/11/11 11:44 PM, NEVR wrote:
At 6/11/11 12:31 PM, Ship wrote: But did you guys break up because of the whole distance thing? Because I know we've certainly had our share of rough patches. Plus there's the whole trust issue of both of us constantly being around other guys and girls and all that. It's difficult, but we persevere.
It wasn't to do with the distance, it was other issues. I'd say trust is possibly the biggest factor in any relationship though, even more so when distance is involved.

Distance itself may not be a killer of all relationships, but growing as individuals apart from eachother can be. Especially during University where you are both growing so much in so many ways. You are on your own for the first time, living on your own, making new friends, learning new things. That you might wind up being two totally different people in the matter of a short while (like between trips to see your girlfriend!) is totally possible.

BBS Signature

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-12 03:08:10

Make thorough love to your wife Malachy

Thorough love

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-12 12:23:22

At 6/12/11 12:25 AM, Malachy wrote: Distance itself may not be a killer of all relationships, but growing as individuals apart from eachother can be. Especially during University where you are both growing so much in so many ways. You are on your own for the first time, living on your own, making new friends, learning new things. That you might wind up being two totally different people in the matter of a short while (like between trips to see your girlfriend!) is totally possible.

That's so very true. It is certainly something that I've found out recently. We don't have the same childish romance that we had back in high school, and we had to both realize that we're mature adults now. It was difficult adjusting to becoming new people but I think the reason we stayed together through it was because we both helped each other through this realization. We didn't find it out on our own and then get to the point where one person has decided to grow up and change while the other is left in the dust. We both helped each other grow up and we did it at the same time.

Now neither of us are completely mature adults (I mean we're only 21 for God's sake). I still enjoy the occasional childhood ambition, that's for sure. But I think the reason that we got to this point, and didn't one day realize that we were both totally different people is because we talked about it and really communicated with each other. I know it's cliché, but communication is really what helps keep a relationship alive, especially when there's distances involved.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-12 18:15:40

At 6/11/11 11:44 PM, NEVR wrote: I'd say trust is possibly the biggest factor in any relationship though, even more so when distance is involved.
At 6/12/11 12:23 PM, Ship wrote: communication is really what helps keep a relationship alive, especially when there's distances involved.

Damn it, with all of these things to remember, how am I ever gonna keep a relationship going when there are distances involved?!

Doomsday-One, working on stuff better than preloaders. Marginally.

Response to ~The C&C Regulars Lounge~ 2011-06-13 00:23:29

im still drunk

BBS Signature