00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

CloudSavage just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,041,036 Views | 18,508 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 18:42:37

At 4/22/09 06:14 PM, gatbusta32415 wrote: i can join right

You don't have to ask.

So today, we had a performance assessment in English. It was a 1+ page persuasive essay on something you feel strongly about and want changed in your community/country. So, what better could I write about than legalization of weed? I wrote 1 1/2 pages, and I hit so many points. Now my English teacher knows I'm a pothead.

It was a good essay though.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 18:50:31

At 4/22/09 06:14 PM, gatbusta32415 wrote: i can join right

No need asking, just talk.

At 4/22/09 06:42 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: So today, we had a performance assessment in English. It was a 1+ page persuasive essay on something you feel strongly about and want changed in your community/country. So, what better could I write about than legalization of weed? I wrote 1 1/2 pages, and I hit so many points. Now my English teacher knows I'm a pothead.

In history a couple months ago we had to do an essay on things we think should be changed about laws and I was thinking about doing the legalization of marijuana but I decided against it because then all my teachers would know I smoked and I don't want that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 22:09:44

At 4/22/09 09:35 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: People these days got to stop over reacting,

Maybe you should take some of your own advice concerning the oxy user that posted earlier.

But yeah, anyway, did anyone hear about what happened at 420 festival? I know its more of a raver thing and not a stoner thing but I think it deserves a mention. Apparently security was undercover narcs and 40+ people got busted, some got tazed, others got pepper sprayed and apparently some idiots decided to bum rush a gate and so they shot tear gas which made everyone puke and stuff.

That's what I gathered from some personal accounts I read, anyway. I wasn't there because I don't attend small raves but damn... talk about the worst 420 ever for some of those guys.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 22:24:12

At 4/22/09 09:35 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: Who gives a fuck if they'll know you smoke it? People these days got to stop over reacting, it's just weed.

Exactly, my teachers will over react, tell the cop that walks around our school, which will in turn get me in trouble with real police and my parents.

So I give a fuck if they know I smoke it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 22:33:10

Smoked for the first time about a week ago. Amazing, really.

My imagination was set free and I imagined things I have never been able to comprehend before.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 22:41:46

At 4/22/09 10:33 PM, Slippery-Nipple wrote: Smoked for the first time about a week ago. Amazing, really.

My imagination was set free and I imagined things I have never been able to comprehend before.

I remember my first time getting high. It was with my friend and my brother and after we smoked we went to a chinese restaurant and ate. And I couldn't stop laughing because there was mexicans in a chinese restaurant.

Hehe, irresponsibility. But now I'm just chilled and can control myself nicely if needed. Unlike my friend...

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 23:02:15

drugs are bad mmkay....
but seriously, how was everyones 4/20?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-22 23:07:28

I remember my first time getting high too. Oh the memories. It was freshman year in high school and we were out TPing one of my friends. I remember all we talked about was a moon-colored crayon. Haha, it was weird, but it was awesome. It feels like it was so long ago.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 10:09:07

At 4/23/09 04:54 AM, MadMax wrote: My stoner crew loves Killer Instinct Gold, Street Fighter, or anything on the Xbox 360.
Also listening to psytrance while on anything totally fucks with your brain haha, what are your music tastes guys?

Which Street Fighter? I've been playing SF2 HD turbo remix... basically the poor man's SF4 for the low low price of $15 yet it has more online features which makes no sense. Seriously, that is the most satisfying game to beat someone when you're high.

As for music tastes, I like techno, rap, and metal.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 11:30:50

And yeah, sorry for the quick post, but I just smoked my last bowl and started listening to psytrance. It is pretty trippy stuff. Thanks for the advice madmax

Kinda regret not seeing Astrix last year now, lol...

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 15:13:38

At 4/21/09 09:59 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I'm not lashing out because he's discussing drugs, I'm lashing out because he claims he's using Oxycontin/heroin. It just gives more of a valid reason for anti-drug people to hate on us. I'm all for non addictive recreational drugs like weed, mushrooms, lsd, ecstasy ect.

All drugs are addictive psychologically if you allow them to be.

You can have your opinions, but that doesn't mean being a dick is chill. Just because we're stoners doesn't mean we're strict to Drug X or Y. I don't do heroin, but I don't give a fuck if others do it. Why hate on their life choices? That's like when people give stoners shit for smoking weed.

Also, for the record, trying heroin or opiates =/= being an addict. I've done codeine several times before, and I know people that have done heroin before and have been fine. Let's not go making assumptions or stereotyping people (even though it is a real timesaver), that only causes more problems.

If it's not your business, don't make it your business. Just my two cents.

Anyway, just started germination on my seeds. Lost one of the fifteen somewhere on the ground in my closet but it's not a big deal because it was a dud anyway. Got thirteen babies waiting to sprout up so I can move 'em on out.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 18:26:17

I remember my first time smoking, too. It was my 13th birthday, and my bro had a bong with some KB in it. Of course, I didn't know what anything was at this time, but he filled the chamber of his water bong so thick, and told me to come outside and hit it. So I did.

And I was high for hours. I wish it was still like that.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-23 23:06:04

At 4/23/09 03:13 PM, Buddhist wrote: You can have your opinions, but that doesn't mean being a dick is chill. Just because we're stoners doesn't mean we're strict to Drug X or Y. I don't do heroin, but I don't give a fuck if others do it. Why hate on their life choices? That's like when people give stoners shit for smoking weed.

Yeah, I hate people who hate me for smoking weed. Why do they care? Its my life, its my body, and if they think I'm fucking it up, they can think that but its not going to make me stop and its my choice not theirs.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 00:55:16

i'm quitting. my ex-girlfriend started freaking out at me coz she found out. now she keeps telling people, so i just decided fuck it.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 16:22:46

At 4/21/09 06:05 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/21/09 04:39 PM, Champigne wrote: Fuck, I'm craving some opiates so damn bad. But there are relatively no hook ups in these fucking burbs, simply because theres no market. My drug of choice: oxycodone
Get the fuck out of here. This club is for people who smoke weed, not for people who fuck their lives over with that shit.

Fuck you. If you've ever read the first page at all you would this club was founded on the basis of all drugs. As for fucking my life up, there is indication of that in my life. Am I addicted? Maybe, probably to a degree, but I am by no means a junkie. Fuck, I've never even had withdrawals.

And weed? Yes I smoke weed, and am currently on supervision because of a possession charge. So in my experiences weed has caused me much more problems than other drug. Shit, I even deal a bit. But weed does not really compare to better drugs, its pretty much kiddy shit.

To me, opiates are the best feeling in the world. And if you disagree, thats fine; but when you criticize me for it, fuck you..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 18:13:43

At 4/24/09 05:37 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Now that all that is over, can we bring in the love again?

Bring the <3.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-24 22:50:55

At 4/24/09 01:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Lol, EX-girlfriend. She's not with you, why does she care? Is quitting going to get her to stop telling people? Or is it just so that people think something about you that is no longer true?

she sorta helped me along in deciding to quit. she's still my friend, so we talk, but i was thinking about quiting before this whole deal.

I really hope you are quitting for yourself and not for her. And not for the approval of others either. Because your opinion about yourself is really the only one that matters.

very true ;).

Have fun being sober. It's actually pretty nice once you get used to it. Haha.

eh... i think i might fail in my quest to quit from time to time.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 00:01:00

At 4/23/09 06:26 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: I remember my first time smoking,

me too, i was 7 and we were forced, only shows what who were fighting against

but who agrees with me?

agreed, you dont want them to look cool and have others try or lie

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 01:50:52

I don't like people mocking others choices either and I don't mind if somone does heroine or coke. But when it's starting to become a health risk it needs to stop. And with drugs like heroine that's usually what it will become, so people critiscing you for it arn't doing so without reason.

As for my first time smoking bud, it sucked ass.

But as for the first time i actually got high off it (2nd try) was amazing. It was an amazing blunt that looked as if it'd never been split. It was outside in the dark and after like 5 puffs I just started seeing like these red flashes and started walking off saying I was feeling it.
Then we started playing basketball and I couldn't even play. At one point my fat friend just kind of like tackled ontop of my skinny friend when he was doing a layup and I was on the ground laughing for like 20 minutes.

Thinking back it was like a whole other drug back then. I don't trip ANYWHERE close to the level I use to back then.... good times.

DISCLAIMER: I was not sober during the making of this post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 03:26:45

do you toke resin??????

Step to super weed..
1) Scrape a bowl and get a nice think ball of resin
2) Put resin in boiling water and put your face over the steam for 20 minutes
3) in 3 days you'll develop severe acne
4) pop these and collect the puss in an ice cube tray
5) freeze the pus and then afterr a few days melt it into a hot drink, let it ait for 2 0 minutes

then consume

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 14:34:19

At 4/25/09 03:26 AM, Sabotage wrote: do you toke resin??????

Step to super weed..
then consume

If you do this for a month, you will naturally produce thc for a year.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 18:42:42

I am definitely joining this club. I have a few tools that i use to smoke with, two pipes, a bong and some papers. One of my pipes being a glass gandolf which I love. I'll post pics and shit later. Got some Quebec gold today.

I still haven't forgiven the asians for pearl harbor.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 19:41:32

420 was the kaboom
blunts, bitches, free weed up to your knees
if you didnt get any poon you must have failed

i use a drill to drill the smoke to my dome

acid sucks

TRUMP 2020 | Ol'TOOL 2021

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 21:43:13

At 4/25/09 01:50 AM, Leo625 wrote: heroine heroine ... so people critiscing you for it arn't doing so without reason.

Heroin - A semi-synthetic opioid synthesized from morphine, a derivative of the opium poppy.
Heroine - A woman possessing heroic qualities or a woman who has performed heroic deeds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-25 21:46:29

At 4/25/09 06:42 PM, yodd wrote: I am definitely joining this club. I have a few tools that i use to smoke with, two pipes, a bong and some papers. One of my pipes being a glass gandolf which I love. I'll post pics and shit later. Got some Quebec gold today.

yo, I remember you from back in the day in the General section. yoddtacos.

At 4/25/09 07:41 PM, NOTunowned wrote: 420 was the kaboom
blunts, bitches, free weed up to your knees
if you didnt get any poon you must have failed

i use a drill to drill the smoke to my dome

acid sucks

Congratulations, you're an all-around faggot.

double post.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-26 02:21:34

if you want to itch for ever, yo. and fu punk

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-26 02:27:17

i know youre sad because the 420 here was the greatest

the flash on this account isn't mine

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-26 11:32:53

So I'm pretty much beat. My macbook is entirely too fucked up and now the only working computer in my house is this old ass Dell that runs so damn slow. Whenever I turn on my macbook it just shows a circle with a line through it and doesn't start up (Like a no smoking sign). Hopefully the Genius bar can fix it but none of my music is backed up so I'm still fucked if they do fix it. There goes my 5k iTunes library....sigh.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-27 16:45:27

So I hate my job, but I don't wanna stop smoking to get a new one. Hmmmmmmmm. Oh well, as long as I make money whatever.........

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-27 20:23:20

For the record.....

I've never use herion..

I've done a kiss of coke once though.

But yes, much love.

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature