New Topic Respond to this Topic
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 21:45:40 Reply

At 3/20/09 06:56 PM, Ship wrote: Get a good hiding spot and don't come home blazed as fuck?

Haha I hide mine in a ps2 game case and I've came home really high before.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 22:45:14 Reply

At 3/20/09 09:45 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 3/20/09 06:56 PM, Ship wrote: Get a good hiding spot and don't come home blazed as fuck?

I use to sneak out my backdoor and hide everything in a cabinet where everyone watches tv in my house. It's all about composure and hiding the smell.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 23:04:18 Reply

At 3/20/09 10:45 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: I use to sneak out my backdoor and hide everything in a cabinet where everyone watches tv in my house. It's all about composure and hiding the smell.

Ninjaaa.

PS2 game cases make unusually good hiding spots. They are semi-air tight so you can't smell even the dankest weed (in fact I have some very dank stuff in there right now). Plus I have it hidden in a game no one would want to play (Mojo?) and my parents wouldn't look through my games anyway.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-20 23:49:03 Reply

My eye drops and papers are in a Really Sorry dvd case (skateboarding video for Flip). I have my half o that I just picked up today in my macbook box. I doubt my parents would ever look there. It served me well with the last o I had, hopefully it'll last till college.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 01:22:35 Reply

At 3/20/09 03:09 PM, genitalwart wrote: does this club discuss how to be smart about marijuana? like how to hide it from my parents. cause i dont know, if they see it, they will trash it.......

No safe places because my parents go through my shit. If I've got any, I keep it on me.

At 3/20/09 02:40 PM, life wrote: Average view of weed.

That's sad. Love the dramatic music accompanying it.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 11:30:24 Reply

I burned with a couple friends yesterday and we ended up looking at the stars since it was a clear forecast that night. We got really deep and started talking about how many planets there are out there. The universe is constantly growing larger and larger. Each star is technically a sun and has planets orbiting it. With so many planets out there we started talking about how there is such a large possibility then that there are other life forms. Now what if those other life forms are even more advanced then we are and already know about our existence?

Just thought I'd share that with you guys, it really got me thinking.

baked-bean
baked-bean
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 13:41:08 Reply

At 3/19/09 10:51 PM, Elfer wrote: Got a pretty big bud in my last pick-up.

Lego mans for scale.

omg im jealous.

Bring me the horizon NewGrounds fanclub, click here.

BBS Signature
westonsarver
westonsarver
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 14:36:40 Reply

Got a pretty big bud in my last pick-up.

damn.....

unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 16:31:08 Reply

ive prolly smoked shake that wuz stronger

vago187
vago187
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-21 18:44:33 Reply

oh my peoplez
guys and gals, Voice your opinions! Join ISay Collab
People love Collabs, lets make one with an opinion!
420!

Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 00:01:57 Reply

Haha my stuff is in an old stuffed animal that has a zipper on the bottom where a sound box used to be that made the animal talking when you squeezed it. It's a perfect spot. The stuffed animal is so old that no one touches it anymore, and the inside of it is so spacious. I can fit a half ounce and a box of cigs in there.

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 06:30:18 Reply

Haha. I dreamt that I had a bag of weed. I'm waiting until April to buy any I think. We'll see, that is pretty far away.

I also dreamt about Ozzy.
And other things, but nobody needs to know.

At 3/21/09 11:30 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: I burned with a couple friends yesterday and we ended up looking at the stars since it was a clear forecast that night. We got really deep and started talking about how many planets there are out there. The universe is constantly growing larger and larger. Each star is technically a sun and has planets orbiting it. With so many planets out there we started talking about how there is such a large possibility then that there are other life forms. Now what if those other life forms are even more advanced then we are and already know about our existence?

I love looking at the stars on a nice clear night while I'm baked. A good song to listen to while doing that is Bold As Love. I quite enjoy it, anyway.

At 3/22/09 12:01 AM, Ship wrote:
Haha my stuff is in an old stuffed animal that has a zipper on the bottom where a sound box used to be that made the animal talking when you squeezed it. It's a perfect spot. The stuffed animal is so old that no one touches it anymore, and the inside of it is so spacious. I can fit a half ounce and a box of cigs in there.

Was it a bear with a plastic heart on the outside that lit up? Probably not, but I had one like that, I think you could record things.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 16:43:46 Reply

At 3/22/09 06:30 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
I love looking at the stars on a nice clear night while I'm baked. A good song to listen to while doing that is Bold As Love. I quite enjoy it, anyway.

I'll look into that.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-22 21:53:43 Reply

I'm always baffled when I see American TV and someone finding marijuana is treated as a big issue. That sort of thing couldn't really be taken seriously in Canada.

At 3/20/09 11:32 AM, Sensationalism wrote:

Lego mans for scale.
That looks beautiful.

It's pretty good stuff, but it hasn't quite been cured properly yet. Another week or so and it'll be in prime smoking condition. Tastes raw right now, but still has some pretty strong effects.

Which is kind of annoying though, since once I got the new stuff, I rolled up the rest of my old weed into a huge blunt and brought it to my friend's place. We smoked maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of it and put it out, but I forgot the rest of it there :/

Still have some roaches though, so I've got some decent-smoking, potent weed in the mean time.

Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 12:41:21 Reply

At 3/22/09 09:53 PM, Elfer wrote: I'm always baffled when I see American TV and someone finding marijuana is treated as a big issue. That sort of thing couldn't really be taken seriously in Canada.

Which is kind of annoying though, since once I got the new stuff, I rolled up the rest of my old weed into a huge blunt and brought it to my friend's place. We smoked maybe 1/3 to 1/2 of it and put it out, but I forgot the rest of it there :/

Still have some roaches though, so I've got some decent-smoking, potent weed in the mean time.

Yeah many Americans are still brainwashed to believe almost like some reefer madness type shit. It's quite pathetic, and it makes Bob Marley cry from beyond the grave.
Quite inconvenient that you forgot your half-blunt, you should never leave things like that lying around when you're baked. :/

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 18:21:04 Reply

At 3/23/09 12:41 PM, Delik wrote:
At 3/22/09 09:53 PM, Elfer wrote: I'm always baffled when I see American TV and someone finding marijuana is treated as a big issue. That sort of thing couldn't really be taken seriously in Canada.
Yeah many Americans are still brainwashed to believe almost like some reefer madness type shit. It's quite pathetic, and it makes Bob Marley cry from beyond the grave.

With some people, it's almost like they want to believe the bullshit instead of the truth. My mum, for example. I remember a few years ago, I'd talk to her some mornings outside during the summer about how good marijuana is and how it should be legalised and all that. Well I stopped talking to her because it's pretty hopeless. Even when I stopped using it, she still would send me emails about how I need to "stop using" or "get clean" and like I said earlier, she thinks it stays in your system and messes with you long after you've stopped. She just wants the drama I think, because she makes me out to be some kind of black sheep. My cousins and my brother have smoked weed, but I'm the only one who gets bitched at or talked about. Haha, now I'm just complaining about my mum and stuff. But she needs to leave me alone. I'm 21, and she's yelled at me for having sex. lol, it's not cool. Shit, I totally rambled in my post :(

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 19:43:47 Reply

Haha for some reason, I think my mom's gonna be the same way. I'm not even sure I'll be able to have a conversation with my mom about it.

Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 20:06:11 Reply

At 3/23/09 07:43 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Haha for some reason, I think my mom's gonna be the same way. I'm not even sure I'll be able to have a conversation with my mom about it.

Don't even talk to her about it. Parents are such liars. When my mom found a pot seed on the floor of my room, she asked me if I smoked pot, so I told her yes. Then she asked me when i started, so I lied and said that I had started about two weeks earlier, when in fact I had smoked for over a year almost daily. She said that she had noticed me acting differently these past two weeks hahahahahaha.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 20:41:16 Reply

HAHAHAHAH oh god.

Love those priests. It's a plant...and if you believe in god, then it's god's plant.

CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE SMOKING DOPE YOUNG MAN. IS THIS WHY YOU CAN'T HOLD A JOB? THIS TAKES NO EFFORT, NO SELF-RESPECT. DRUGS ARE FOR STUPID PEOPLE YOU SON OF A BITCH. DON'T YOU WALK OUT THAT DOOR. DON'T YOU DARE WALK OUT THAT DOOR! *slam*

oh god i'm a terrible dad ;_;

...like wtf? fuck that show.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 21:06:09 Reply

At 3/19/09 06:31 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote: Last night was so sketchy. My bro met an old friend from high school who lives about 5-10 minutes away from us, and coincidentally he sells bud. So my brother and a friend of ours ride up the street to the gas station, and before the dude pulls up, a cop rolls by. The dude pulls up and asks if he can do the deal at our house, so my brother figured that'd be better than doing it right in front of the gas station.

We were originally gonna get 2g of KB for $30 and our friend was gonna cut the dealer's hair. Then the guy says he doesn't want a hair cut, so he'll do 2g for $35. We didn't have $35, so he says he's going back to his house to weigh out 1.5 for $30. (His house is only about 5 minutes from the gas station in one direction, ours is 5 minutes in the other.) He takes about 20 minutes to a half hour, and finally gets to our house. About 5 minutes after the deal, another cop creeps by our house while we're packing up a bowl. Then he drove by again the other way and drove up the road.

Weird.

Fuck that guy. And his texts. And the police?

Nah not that last one unless they're pigs.
At 3/19/09 09:22 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: What a prick, I can't stand when people NEED feedback on their bud, even worse when they imply that it's "dank as hell". Pineapple Express put it best, you're dealer isn't your friend lol. Well in most cases anyway.

Most of mine are my friends, but they don't do sketchy shit either. I like to get feedback when I sell shit, but I don't even request it, I just let them say what they're gonna say, and if that turns out to be nothing, I assume they are satisfied.

Lego mans for scale.

That's quite nice.
That looks like what I was buyin about 4 months ago from a dealer who, unlike most of the people I get shit from, is not really my friend. He was, however, interesting to buy from. He had different shit just about every time I bought from him, which prompts the Forrest Gump quote, "Life is like a box of chocolates: you never know what you're gonna get."

At 3/20/09 03:09 PM, genitalwart wrote: does this club discuss how to be smart about marijuana? like how to hide it from my parents. cause i dont know, if they see it, they will trash it.......

Find a place that it will fit that no one would ever look. I like to mix it up, but I also have a bunch of tins and boxes that used to hold candy, and I usually keep it in one of those. I used to keep x there back when I used to deal (and overuse) MDMA. I had soooo many quadstacks, used to insufflate til my nose bled. :D

I think he wanted examples. :P
Also, I come home blazed as fuck all the time, but I'm a fucking wierdo so no one can tell the difference.

At 3/21/09 11:30 AM, Lkoz91 wrote: I burned with a couple friends yesterday and we ended up looking at the stars since it was a clear forecast that night. We got really deep and started talking about how many planets there are out there. The universe is constantly growing larger and larger. Each star is technically a sun and has planets orbiting it. With so many planets out there we started talking about how there is such a large possibility then that there are other life forms. Now what if those other life forms are even more advanced then we are and already know about our existence?

I've had many similar discussions on that topic with my best friend.

At 3/22/09 12:01 AM, Ship wrote: Haha my stuff is in an old stuffed animal that has a zipper on the bottom where a sound box used to be that made the animal talking when you squeezed it. It's a perfect spot. The stuffed animal is so old that no one touches it anymore, and the inside of it is so spacious. I can fit a half ounce and a box of cigs in there.

I have one of those from when I was little. It's a cow. It goes ||\\//|| (()) (())

At 3/23/09 06:21 PM, Sensationalism wrote: With some people, it's almost like they want to believe the bullshit instead of the truth. My mum, for example. I remember a few years ago, I'd talk to her some mornings outside during the summer about how good marijuana is and how it should be legalised and all that. Well I stopped talking to her because it's pretty hopeless. Even when I stopped using it, she still would send me emails about how I need to "stop using" or "get clean" and like I said earlier, she thinks it stays in your system and messes with you long after you've stopped. She just wants the drama I think, because she makes me out to be some kind of black sheep. My cousins and my brother have smoked weed, but I'm the only one who gets bitched at or talked about. Haha, now I'm just complaining about my mum and stuff. But she needs to leave me alone. I'm 21, and she's yelled at me for having sex. lol, it's not cool. Shit, I totally rambled in my post :(

Wow. That's ridiculous. o_0

At 3/23/09 08:06 PM, Scrotaculous wrote: Don't even talk to her about it. Parents are such liars. When my mom found a pot seed on the floor of my room, she asked me if I smoked pot, so I told her yes. Then she asked me when i started, so I lied and said that I had started about two weeks earlier, when in fact I had smoked for over a year almost daily. She said that she had noticed me acting differently these past two weeks hahahahahaha.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! XD
Reminds me of a conversation i had with my mom where I got her to say some really racist shit about China through that same type of psychology.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
oc-fuzzy
oc-fuzzy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 21:33:53 Reply

I picked up a quarter yesterday. One of the largest nugs I've seen.

The Stoner's Club

You're so pretty, like a tree, or a high-class prostitute.

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-23 21:37:18 Reply

At 3/23/09 09:33 PM, oc-fuzzy wrote:
I picked up a quarter yesterday. One of the largest nugs I've seen.

Damn that's nice, hope it isn't filled up with a tree branch twig in it though.

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 01:17:56 Reply

Smoked some buds at the beach today. It's pretty awesome because apparently lifeguards don't start working until May or June, so the beach is virtually empty. Also had a bottle of vodka with us... pretty tight.

Too bad the water is like, 50 degrees with no waves, but summer isn't too far away.

TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 01:56:29 Reply

ok, i have a story/question. i have quite a few friends who smoke pot, and a few of them do x and other things. i smoked for the first time and i didn't feel shit. they said they were really baked so i wanna know what the fuck?

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 02:19:47 Reply

At 3/25/09 01:56 AM, TheSongSalad wrote: ok, i have a story/question. i have quite a few friends who smoke pot, and a few of them do x and other things. i smoked for the first time and i didn't feel shit. they said they were really baked so i wanna know what the fuck?

Probably weren't inhaling into your lungs. That happened to me the first couple times I smoked too.

A good way to start out is to take your hit and have it in your mouth/lungs and then take a small breath. That will make sure you get the smoke into your lungs.

Technically your first time should be when you get the most high cuz you have 0 tolerance, but most people don't because they do it wrong.

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 14:12:43 Reply

At 3/25/09 01:56 AM, TheSongSalad wrote: ok, i have a story/question. i have quite a few friends who smoke pot, and a few of them do x and other things. i smoked for the first time and i didn't feel shit. they said they were really baked so i wanna know what the fuck?

Probably didn't inhale properly. Just keep trying, you'll get it eventually. Sometimes it takes a few tries. You could try to get a buddy to help you out if you don't mind being told what to do.

BBS Signature
Sabotage
Sabotage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 14:31:41 Reply

You didn't hold it properly. You probably just got the smoke in your mouth and instantly exhaled/coughed. Thats why a lot of people say they didn't feel anything their first time. You gotta hold that shit as long as you can brah.

Why is it that a man can't hold another man's scrotum in the palm of his hand (as an act of friendship) without risking being called a member of the homosexual community?

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 15:10:46 Reply

At 3/25/09 02:31 PM, Sabotage wrote: You gotta hold that shit as long as you can brah.

Actually only the first 10 seconds or less count. After that its not doing anything but hurting your lungs.

BBS Signature
Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 15:16:21 Reply

At 3/25/09 03:10 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 3/25/09 02:31 PM, Sabotage wrote: You gotta hold that shit as long as you can brah.
Actually only the first 10 seconds or less count. After that its not doing anything but hurting your lungs.

All the THC that the lungs can absorb get absorbed within the first three to five seconds of inhalation. Hold it from 3-5 seconds and you're golden.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-25 18:15:24 Reply

At 3/25/09 03:16 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 3/25/09 03:10 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
All the THC that the lungs can absorb get absorbed within the first three to five seconds of inhalation. Hold it from 3-5 seconds and you're golden.

Yeah I thought you only need 3. But that sounds a lot more accurate Buddhist.