TheSongSalad
TheSongSalad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Audiophile
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-13 19:08:29 Reply

At 4/13/09 07:05 PM, Rallard wrote:
Not everyone needs to be babysat during psychadelic adventures, in some cases it's actually better, I got one of my most introspective and exciting trips when literally everyone in the room was on mushrooms. Dangerous maybe, but I doubt Delik will OD on acid, as it's extremely difficult to do so.

i've been around when everyone but me was on something more than weed (i just smoked a few bowls), and nothing bad happened.

But yeah, people are generally nice at raves, you probably won't need a sober friend or anything. When I was dehydrated at the last one I went to some guy put his hand on my shoulder and was like, "hey man, you all right?" and gave me some water, which was cool. Later on in the night water became like gold though, which I thought was pretty funny. I saw some guy giving light shows for water and another guy giving a pill for a bottle of water.

i've seen the whole water deal happen too. it seemed really funny to me at the time, i don't know why.

Ship
Ship
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-13 20:52:14 Reply

At 4/13/09 08:43 PM, Jezuz wrote: I just smoked some...dude I don't know. Some stuff. It's supposed to be real shit, but I'm getting more of a high than I've ever had. Especially compared to the 25 dollars a gram BS I had yesterday. Only tasted better. I have no idea what the deal is with that shit.

Maybe it's laced or it's just a better kind.

visiblecrumpet
visiblecrumpet
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-13 21:06:35 Reply

At 4/13/09 08:52 PM, Ship wrote:
At 4/13/09 08:43 PM, Jezuz wrote: I just smoked some...dude I don't know. Some stuff. It's supposed to be real shit, but I'm getting more of a high than I've ever had. Especially compared to the 25 dollars a gram BS I had yesterday. Only tasted better. I have no idea what the deal is with that shit.
Maybe it's laced or it's just a better kind.

Probably more likely laced. And for some reason I prefer the laced shit. Gets me higher of less weed therefore saved more for later.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-13 21:18:24 Reply

I doubt it's laced. A lot of people think they get laced weed, but generally speaking, it's actually laced in slightly less than zero percent of the cases.

Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-13 22:30:04 Reply

At 4/13/09 09:18 PM, Elfer wrote: I doubt it's laced. A lot of people think they get laced weed, but generally speaking, it's actually laced in slightly less than zero percent of the cases.

Hah, yeah. It just doesn't make sense, by a financial standpoint, to lace weed with something else.

Not only can you possibly lose your customer due to them freaking out on the other drug, but it's a waste of money on the dealer's part.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-13 23:25:18 Reply

At 4/13/09 10:54 PM, Jezuz wrote: It was free weed, man, so I'm pretty sure it's not laced. Otherwise that person was a fucking idiot for giving it away. Probably is just a strangely more potent weed, even if it is a little more dried out.

Weed that's properly stored will tend to dry out a bit over time, but doesn't lose potency.

Tancrisism
Tancrisism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 15:18:17 Reply

At 4/13/09 10:30 PM, Rallard wrote:
At 4/13/09 09:18 PM, Elfer wrote: I doubt it's laced. A lot of people think they get laced weed, but generally speaking, it's actually laced in slightly less than zero percent of the cases.
Hah, yeah. It just doesn't make sense, by a financial standpoint, to lace weed with something else.

Not only can you possibly lose your customer due to them freaking out on the other drug, but it's a waste of money on the dealer's part.

Definitely. Weed isn't the type that can be doubled with other chemicals, and it doesn't need to be cut.

Fancy Signature

Buddhist
Buddhist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 16:04:08 Reply

The only thing dealers ever really lace their shit with that's actually a drug is coke, and you'll know it's laced because it'll cost more money. The majority of other drugs are essentially pointless to lace with because the active ingredients don't become active under the heat that comes from a lighter.

Generally the only real thing you need to worry about in that sort of deal is shady fuckers who lace their shit with broken glass to add weight, and occasionally I hear about people lacing weed with formaldehyde every now and then, but more often than not it just ends up being a bunch of unsubstantiated rumors.

Glass-laced weed is a bitch though. Not something to seriously worry about, but something worth keeping an eye out for.

"In this world // We walk on the roof of hell, // Gazing at flowers." -- Issa

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 19:55:16 Reply

My dad went on a j-ride on the main highway in our county with my bro and our friend the other day.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Scrotaculous
Scrotaculous
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 20:29:16 Reply

I finally have a supply. I have no tolerance at all and I haven't been so high since I first started.

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 22:19:04 Reply

Whats everyones plans for 420? Unfortunately its on a Monday so I can't really smoke, I'm disappointed.

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 23:18:24 Reply

o man i cant wait for 420 :o i got big plans alot of smokin drinkin bon fire toasts to the good times right :D yeah bunch of my buds got a little get togeather goin down a park where were grillin playin yard games theres a frisbee gold course there. its gonna be a great time :D im way excited

alot of stuff goin on this week actually, my sister had her second child. very exciting. and a whole lot of partying. a family i knew growing up moved back to mn from illionis so im super excited cause the older brother and sister are old enuff to drink now :D. took em to a black light party last friday that was crazy. up stairs and downstairs of an apartment. was fucking insane. everyone in white and the whole place was black light, the pong table and all. upstairs down stairs the whole works. was greeat. anywho im baked. have a good night guys and gals :D

-only as good as the weakest link-

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 23:26:08 Reply

At 4/14/09 11:20 PM, Reed wrote: I have to go to fuckin court, no smoking for me either

Haha I wonder if they set the court date to 420 just so you couldn't smoke. Seems like a pretty sucky coincidence if they didn't.

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 23:27:37 Reply

i smoke too much ^_^ its great to pass time

BBS Signature
Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 23:30:18 Reply

haha ill smoke one for you bro :D on tha 20th

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-14 23:37:08 Reply

At 4/14/09 11:18 PM, Sargent wrote:
alot of stuff goin on this week actually, my sister had her second child. very exciting.

Congrats man! Oh and that black light party sounds pretty legit. Only thing close to that which I went to was a no pants party. Haha it was just undies. Pretty fun.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-15 00:09:53 Reply

No 4/20 for me, my last final is on 4/21

Sargent
Sargent
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-15 01:29:03 Reply

something to look forward to :D

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-15 12:40:43 Reply

Probably not going to do anything for 4/20 either, if my friends are nice they might smoke me out a bowl but I'm in a bad financial standing at this point. It's either split an O with my friends or go to a couple of raves.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-15 18:24:06 Reply

At 4/15/09 12:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Still no money, so I don't even know if I'll be doing anything on four twenty. If I do, I'm going to have like no tolerance. :D

I'm thinking about taking a break just to bring my tolerance down. How long do you think I should go for? I know you said you haven't smoked for 2 months (right?) but it seems like your tolerance would be down way before that.

So any suggestions?

At 4/14/09 11:29 PM, Reed wrote: and I think I got a drug test on the 17th so I might do a mini 4/20 on 4/17

I'll probably smoke this weekend (like every weekend) so I'll just pretend that is 420 haha.

At 4/14/09 11:18 PM, Sargent wrote: o man i cant wait for 420 :o i got big plans alot of smokin drinkin bon fire toasts to the good times right :D

Oh man, I'm jealous of you. Like I said 420 is on a Monday and so I can't really smoke cuz my parents will be home all day and stuff. Its sad ):

BBS Signature
unowned
unowned
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-15 20:21:50 Reply

At 4/14/09 04:04 PM, Buddhist wrote:
The only thing dealers ever really lace their shit with that's actually a drug is coke, and you'll know it's laced because it'll cost more money.

no, theres meth laced coke for the same price'

and a psytrance isnt public, could be in someones basement with only 20 or so people, and lasts for the duration of trip, and after parties, either way its on private property

Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 16:18:26 Reply

So I'm leaving for Maryland tomorrow for a Jazz band competition. Problem is, I can't find any bud!!!! I need some for it haha. None of my dealers are around today and I ran out of my own supply last week. This blows. Hopefully I can find someone at school before we get on the bus.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 17:32:39 Reply

At 4/16/09 04:18 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: So I'm leaving for Maryland tomorrow for a Jazz band competition. Problem is, I can't find any bud!!!! I need some for it haha. None of my dealers are around today and I ran out of my own supply last week. This blows. Hopefully I can find someone at school before we get on the bus.

Here's a tip: Get yourself some small mason jars and buy large amounts at a time, then pick up again when you're down to a couple of grams. The mason jars will keep your weed fresh, and you're a lot less likely to be stuck without.

ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 19:06:30 Reply

420's gonna be great for me. Our dealer lives literally 5 minutes up the street from us, and he already told us he was gonna come down on 420 with an oz of kush, so I'm looking forward to it. Not to mention we'll have 4 or 5 other friends over, and they'll all be bringing bud too. Can't wait.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
bob334567
bob334567
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 20:14:43 Reply

so i found a bong and i buy from relatives so 420 all mines free

bob334567

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 20:39:22 Reply

Alright, so some of you probably read my story about fake shrooms a while ago. Well apparently the dude really didn't mean to rip us off and he is paying us back in shrooms tomorrow. Yayyy. Although I wouldn't be surprised if he gave us fake ones again.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 21:12:42 Reply

Just watch for the red tips as you probably already know.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 21:56:17 Reply

At 4/16/09 09:12 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Just watch for the red tips as you probably already know.

No, I don't know. This is my first time getting shrooms. Are red tips good or bad?

Anyone else have any tips on how to know if they are real or not?

BBS Signature
Barry-Fanilow
Barry-Fanilow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:12:19 Reply

At 4/16/09 09:56 PM, MichaelHurst wrote:
At 4/16/09 09:12 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Just watch for the red tips as you probably already know.
No, I don't know. This is my first time getting shrooms. Are red tips good or bad?

Anyone else have any tips on how to know if they are real or not?

i have never seen red tipped mushrooms, but i know better than to eat them, they would most likely be poisonous. also, to check if the mushrooms are real, crack open a piece of the stem and look for a bluish color/tint. that is generally a good indication that the shrooms are legit. also, the color of the caps are most often a brownish/golden color, the stems are kind of grey/blue, and the caps are usually not very much bigger in circumference than a a golden dollar when they are all dried out. for ur first time eating shrooms, if they are good, i wouldnt eat more than 2 grams. if you like it then next time u can try an 8th if u want to, but its usually not a good idea to start with that much. if you have the time and materials i think it is best to melt down some chocolate and mix up about a half eighth into each piece before it drys and eat it like that. chocolate takes longer to digest in ur stomach so it will make ur trip last longer and it is easier on ur stomach (and MUCH tastier than straight caps and stems)

anyways, i got put on probation for a heroin distribution charge so I cant smoke weed anymore, which fucking sucks major dick. and so everyone knows im not some scumbag heroin dealer i just had a large quantity and that was automatically my charge. id love to smoke on 420 tho, but I have like 3 ten strips of some bomb ass doses that im gona spread around on 420 and TURN ON as many people as I can, I will prolly eat like 6 or 7 myself. Im pissed too im supposed to be on Dead tour right now but Im not. my life sucks

BBS Signature
Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-16 22:33:47 Reply

At 4/16/09 10:12 PM, Barry-Fanilow wrote: also, to check if the mushrooms are real, crack open a piece of the stem and look for a bluish color/tint. that is generally a good indication that the shrooms are legit. also, the color of the caps are most often a brownish/golden color, the stems are kind of grey/blue,

Alright I'll check for color when I get them.

i wouldnt eat more than 2 grams. if you like it then next time u can try an 8th if u want to, but its usually not a good idea to start with that much. if you have the time and materials i think it is best to melt down some chocolate and mix up about a half eighth into each piece before it drys and eat it like that.

Me and my friend are splittin an eighth. So thats about 1.75 grams for each of us, so it works out well.

When our dealer (accidentally) ripped us off thats what he did. He put it in chocolate and gave us some chocolates that were supposed to have the shrooms in them but his dealer gave him fake shit too.

BBS Signature