00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

novaruah just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Stoner's Club

1,039,126 Views | 18,509 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-27 21:02:10

At 4/27/09 08:23 PM, Champigne wrote: For the record.....

I've never use herion..

I've done a kiss of coke once though.
But yes, much love.

I'm really considering trying coke during my senior prom when we go down the jersey shore for the week with our prom house. It'll be a perfect environment to try it for the first time cuz we'll be getting shitty all week.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 06:00:52

At 4/27/09 09:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 4/27/09 08:23 PM, Champigne wrote: For the record.....

I've never use herion..

I've done a kiss of coke once though.
But yes, much love.
I'm really considering trying coke during my senior prom when we go down the jersey shore for the week with our prom house. It'll be a perfect environment to try it for the first time cuz we'll be getting shitty all week.

For prom, I'd definitely recommend E, but coke would do the job too. E is just a little bit more of a party drug.

At 4/27/09 11:12 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: I've been thinking of trying dxm for the first time after watching this, but I don't know what brand of cough syrup I should get that only has dxm as the active chemical in it. If I were ever to get one, what is the recommended dose I should take?

Robitussin gel caps. But DXM is really not that fun, and you have to take a good amount if you wanna trip.

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 17:52:02

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 20:34:20

At 4/28/09 05:52 PM, life wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1054 935

It's gone......... Whatever it might have been.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-28 23:47:07

Hey guys, Havn't posted in awhile, so I guess ill give a small taste of what's been going down for the last... while.

since about 3/10 our town went dry of weed, almost all of it, literally.

Even 4/20 went by, NO WEED.

Today, No weed.

So what's been going on? LOTS of experimentation.

Lots of pills ( which i tend to avoid) although I did take 7~ lortabs @ 7mg, which didnt really do much, just felt... strange, Very.

Tried doing inhalants, which ended up being bad, and didnt trip, but damn screw that.

Helium, Ohhh ma gee, Helium, I have a big ass bottle in my closet, take 3~ hits right off, and get blown for 20 seconds, and then its like it never happened, amazing but scary, as it makes you shake like a motherfucker, and even the following days ( I took 6 hits, and just started shaking, crazy, blacked out for 5 minutes, and as if i just woke up, shaking) if your doing helium, start easy, its crazy.

Nutmeg, I told you of my experience before, and I did it again, for kicks, now I really do think this is some sort of stoner joke, fuck nutmeg. gahh

St. Johns Wort, I took probably 4000mg of this (15 pills), and well... nothing.

Lack of weed = people growing weed. and damn our whole town literally has probably 200 plants scattered across it ( my friend has let them grow for 3~ months and placed them around idk why) our population is 400~ dunno if this matters imo.

Now, I do have a bunch of pills I have no idea in which I could take for a high, my house is like a pharmacy, and I would really like to do some experiments, but I just don't know what would be safe, if anyone here is a half-ass pill xpert, tell meh sometan.

And its strange, since the weed has dropped out the ass, literally everyone is smoking ciggarretts, that or I just notice every damn lit thing.

Guess that's it.

weed-crisis.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 08:12:15

May I join and contribute to this beautiful club?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 13:25:32

At 4/28/09 11:47 PM, Tykwa wrote: Nutmeg, I told you of my experience before, and I did it again, for kicks, now I really do think this is some sort of stoner joke, fuck nutmeg. gahh

St. Johns Wort, I took probably 4000mg of this (15 pills), and well... nothing.

Um... lol....

I didn't know anyone was stupid enough to smoke nutmeg? You should try oregano next bro... it'll get you super high.

Also, I don't think St John's Wort is meant to be used to get high off of. The only time I've ever heard of people using it is during an intense comedown off E, since it helps with reviving your serotonin levels or something.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 14:05:42

At 4/28/09 11:47 PM, Tykwa wrote: im a fucking idiot

first off lil breh, nutmeg is a hallucinogen, but you need whole nutmegs, like the actual nut, and you arent supposed to smoke them (i dont think, i have never been that desperate as to try to get high off of nutmeg, and i have been pretty desperate.) also, helium doesnt get you high.... it makes your voice high and squeeky, im pritty sure most little kids have inhaled it to talk funny, not to get high. if you are getting high off of it, it is because you are depleting your brain of oxygen, in which case, you are a fucking idiot. as far as pills, just because it is a pill doesnt mean it is going to get you high dumbass. if your parents have xanax and oxycontin thats a different story, but come on now man. also, there is no place where there is NO WEED, if you cant find any it because you are probobly a 13 year old little shit with no connects. anyways i wasted enough energy on you.t

as for me, i feel like shit, I have been kicking dope for a day now and the withdrawal fucking sucks so bad. I cant believe that I was ever so stupid as to try that shit. it ruins your life so damn quickly, you guys wouldnt believe what has happened to my life in the nine months ive been using. i am gonna get some subs today to help me feel better, and my boy just gave me five xanax bars and a couple footballs. stick to weed kids, dont make the mistake of thinking that since half of what anti drug lobbyists tell you is bullshit, it is all bullshit. there are certain things in life that you should just never try, because you are rolling the dice with your life and everything you have everytime you do.

in better news (well not really), there is a light at the end of the tunnel for me as far as weed goes, I will be able to start smoking again on june 1, 2011. i just started probation for some PWI charge that I had, and that is when it ends.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 19:02:44

At 4/29/09 06:54 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote:
At 4/28/09 05:52 PM, life wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1054 935
What was it?

Some kid asking if he found weed and took pictures of some leaves that looked nothing like cannabis. It was pretty funny, dunno why it was deleted.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 19:16:49

but come on now man. also, there is no place where there is NO WEED, if you cant find any it because you are probobly a 21 year old little shit with no connects.

There is no Weed, No joke.

Well, 25$ a hit off of a bong is a bit pricey.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 20:11:28

At 4/28/09 06:00 AM, Champigne wrote:
At 4/27/09 09:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
For prom, I'd definitely recommend E, but coke would do the job too. E is just a little bit more of a party drug.

I've done E before but I'm trying to space out doing it cuz it really fucks with you. I've only done it twice so far it was about 3 months apart from each other. Anyway I just wanna try coke cuz I heard friends are bringing it to the prom house. Plus I think that's a perfect environment to try a drug for the first time. No parent = absolutely no worry.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 21:05:07

At 4/29/09 08:11 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: I've done E before but I'm trying to space out doing it cuz it really fucks with you. I've only done it twice so far it was about 3 months apart from each other. Anyway I just wanna try coke cuz I heard friends are bringing it to the prom house. Plus I think that's a perfect environment to try a drug for the first time. No parent = absolutely no worry.

Fuck coke, so many of my friends just snort away all their money, I can't stand it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 21:43:42

At 4/29/09 09:05 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
Fuck coke, so many of my friends just snort away all their money, I can't stand it.

Not only that, but coke fucks you up for life. The sweet leaf's after-effects last a month tops

.......(if you quit) ;)

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-29 22:29:57

At 4/29/09 09:43 PM, Voodoo wrote:
At 4/29/09 09:05 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
Not only that, but coke fucks you up for life. The sweet leaf's after-effects last a month tops

.......(if you quit) ;)

What does that mean? Will it fuck me up that bad if I'm just trying it once? Cuz I don't have the money or the nostrils to make coke a habit.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 11:34:45

At 4/30/09 01:51 AM, Jezuz wrote: Question: Does burning shit loads of incense while smoking help cover the smell for downstairs neighbors? They seem pretty cool, and in fact I'm pretty sure they were lighting up around 4 in the afternoon the other day, but I rather not get the cops called on me due to a misreading of someone, ya know? Hopefully they're cool, though. Need more weed anyhow.

You can do that or make a paper towel tube using dryer sheets and you blow the smoke through it and it smells like you are doing laundry. You have to be careful though if you stop blowing to soon the smoke might come back out the wrong end and still be smelly.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 11:36:04

At 4/29/09 10:29 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: What does that mean? Will it fuck me up that bad if I'm just trying it once? Cuz I don't have the money or the nostrils to make coke a habit.

It won't fuck you up for life just trying it once, you just have to be strong willed and not do it again. I will never do coke because I don't trust myself, if you can pull it off more power to you.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 17:49:36

Hello, I'm a first-time poster here, from what I understand you don't "Join" this club, per se, you just... post?

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 17:57:30

At 4/30/09 05:49 PM, Sevkat wrote: Hello, I'm a first-time poster here, from what I understand you don't "Join" this club, per se, you just... post?

Word.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 17:59:44

At 4/30/09 05:57 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 4/30/09 05:49 PM, Sevkat wrote: Hello, I'm a first-time poster here, from what I understand you don't "Join" this club, per se, you just... post?
Word.

Kay, cool.

ALSO, I'M BUYING ANOTHER BONG TODAY @_@

fuck yuo idiote

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 18:27:28

At 4/30/09 11:36 AM, Scrotaculous wrote:
At 4/29/09 10:29 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: What does that mean? Will it fuck me up that bad if I'm just trying it once? Cuz I don't have the money or the nostrils to make coke a habit.
It won't fuck you up for life just trying it once, you just have to be strong willed and not do it again. I will never do coke because I don't trust myself, if you can pull it off more power to you.

I don't really have an addictive personality so I think I'll be fine. I smoked cigarettes for a while after burning just to get me that little bit higher for a while and also when i was drunk. But recently I realized it's not worth it to damage my lungs even more on top of pot. So I just stopped all together. Haven't had a problem with it either, it was pretty easy. Same goes for video games and other stuff, like I played WoW when all my friends stayed home to raid on friday nights, I realized how much a waste of time it was so I went out when there was a party or something while they stayed home.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 19:22:50

At 4/30/09 05:57 PM, Scrotaculous wrote:
Word.

Cool! Have any of you guys ever tried northern lights?

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 20:45:20

Fuck I'd be in heaven if I had a load of pills. If you have oxycontin, you should blow that shit, or if you have percocet or vicodin just parachute them..

XBL Gamertag: Champigne [Reggae Club] Offer some insight..

I double dog dare you to click my ads!!

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-04-30 20:46:51

Haha sick thread. I joined these forums wondering if there are some sick dudes on here and theres like a 40 page thread on stoners >: D

First post and its for the herb \../

Steal, borrow, refer, save your shady inference II Kangaroo done hung the juror with the innocent

The Stoner's Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-01 04:01:22

So, my friend calls me. Telling me there's a party going on. He then tells me he's bring cocaine.

Before I could say "Why?" or something like that. He hung up.

So, I'm wondering. Is it too bad? I've never done any drugs too powerful or strong.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-01 07:59:45

At 5/1/09 07:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Cocaine, I dunno. I'd do it but just wouldn't make a habit out of it. I think Earfetish wrote about trying it somewhere, maybe in this thread?

Still thinking about it I'll probably end up doing it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-01 08:21:29

yeah, once would be ok, but never again. I have friends that tried it and got hooked. It is supposed to be one hell of a trip though.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-01 11:46:19

At 5/1/09 07:23 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Cocaine, I dunno. I'd do it but just wouldn't make a habit out of it. I think Earfetish wrote about trying it somewhere, maybe in this thread?

That was me.

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-01 22:45:27

At 5/1/09 09:02 AM, MadMax wrote: So who here knows a couple tricks to very infamous shotguns among friends that'll knock them down on their ass?

Put the lit end of a joint in your mouth and have your friend make a fist under his nose and a cup handle shape above and snort the smoke. It got me so fucking high I was tearing with joy lol.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-02 03:18:55

I Went to the party.

He broke it out, and I thought I may as well.

It was a very odd experience, different to any trips weed would give. But I don't remember too much of it. But I don't plan on doing it again. Shit can fuck my brain up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-05-02 10:14:36

So I did a bump of coke last night just from what my friend had left and I was already drunk from drinking that entire night and playing 10 cup pong. But it must not have been enough cuz the only difference I felt was my right nostril felt clogged compared to my left...bout it. Oh and I rubbed some on my lips to get them numb, that was kinda cool haha.