New Topic Respond to this Topic
KrevZabijak
KrevZabijak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 14:05:47 Reply

At 3/11/09 01:34 PM, Buddhist wrote: If anything, you should find a girl that smokes too.

They're way better, trust me...plus, stoned sex is AWESOME.

You speak the truth. Stoned sex, vicodin-induced-uncontrollably-horny sex also rules as well.

Dexter Season 5: "Psychopaths in love. It's like Zodiac and Juliet."

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-11 22:34:59 Reply

At 3/10/09 03:21 PM, Buddhist wrote:
At 3/9/09 05:59 PM, Sensationalism wrote: My mum just watched some drug shit on tv. Tells me marijuana causes cancer when used recreationally and you should only use it medicinallly even though she doesn't know all its medicinal uses.

Then she tells me I need to detox because otherwise it stays in your body forever.

And then says I'm stupid because everyone who has ever tried drugs is stupid and she's so smart because she hasn't.
Tell your mom to stop listening everything the talking heads on the TV tell her, because 95% of it is lies and bullshit aimed at higher ratings anyway.

Also, tell her that this kid on the internet thinks she's a dumb bitch.

and by that i mean your mom is a dumb bitch.

I'll have to say that if she pisses me off haha.

At 3/10/09 04:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 3/10/09 01:45 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
The first time I ever smoked was out of a gravity bong we made and we went by the river to smoke. It was probably one of the best highs I remember. My friend asked me for my iPod after we burned to listen to Dazed and Confused by the Zep and once he was done listening to it (while just staring at the river sitting on a rock) he said to me, "the bass moved the water". I couldn't stop laughing just thinking about it now.

Woah, that sounds like a cool experience and the part with the bass made me laugh. My best times have always been out in nature, surrounded by trees, next to the water, and stuff. I remember watching a squirrel once. It got real close to me and I felt connected to it and I felt like it could tell that I was peaceful.

For some reason when I try to recall the times I had the most fun while smoking, it would have to be those few times when I first started. Basically it was us walking outside and exploring different parts of towns we would never go too. Then we got our licenses and now we just L ride. Basically, I can't wait until summer so we can get back into walking around. It'll be good times again.

Sounds like fun.

At 3/11/09 03:00 AM, Delik wrote: A a guy I know says he recently got some shit called supernova. As I've said before, I don't usually pay attention to the names, but he says it's really good shit. I was wondering if any of you had heard of it, and whether or not you think I should buy it. Yes? No?

I remember when I first started smoking, I always wanted to know the names of stuff, but people rarely knew. Kinda disappointed me lol. The only one anyone ever knew was white widow. Oh well.
I'd buy it if I were you, I don't think a friend would steer you wrong.

On a completely unrelated topic, what do you guys think of my sig? I made it a few days ago and I think it's pretty cool, but I was just curious as to what other people think of it.

I, for one, looooove it!!!!

At 3/11/09 03:06 AM, Tykwa wrote: For now, I am taking a break ( An Extended Stay ) from Pot, I had fun and all, but I fear I will get attached, as I do so easily with many things.

That sounds like a responsible decision. Don't let drugs do you.

It brought me temporary happiness, And then want for more, this weed shall be no more, for I have changed my ways for my girl :3

You should only ever change for yourself, not some broad.

At 3/11/09 01:34 PM, Buddhist wrote: They're way better, trust me...plus, stoned sex is AWESOME.

Amen to that!!

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 11:17:16 Reply

Yeah man, my second time ever having sex was high and it was banging. Haha I felt like I could last forever.

Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 12:10:15 Reply

At 3/11/09 11:30 AM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 3/11/09 03:06 AM, Tykwa wrote: For now, I am taking a break ( An Extended Stay ) from Pot, I had fun and all, but I fear I will get attached, as I do so easily with many things.

It brought me temporary happiness, And then want for more, this weed shall be no more, for I have changed my ways for my girl :3
whippeddddd

Hahaha XD

But seriously Tykwa, Scrotaculous, Buddhist, and Sensationalism pretty much covered all the good responses to your post.

At 3/11/09 01:34 PM, Buddhist wrote: If anything, you should find a girl that smokes too.

Probably.

They're way better, trust me...plus, stoned sex is AWESOME.

Definitely.

At 3/11/09 10:34 PM, Sensationalism wrote: I'd buy it if I were you, I don't think a friend would steer you wrong.

Well, that's the thing. He's not really a friend of mine, but he does chill with some of my friends, so I can probably trust him anyway.
However, I did a little research, and discovered that there is a strain called supernova, and it's supposed to be some of the best medicinal ganja around.

I, for one, looooove it!!!!

I'm glad. There's little point in art if no one likes it, yeah? ;)

Mescaline is such an obscure drug now. Funny thing about it is, no one even knows how it works, and yet it's illegal. Penalties for possession or sale are pretty severe in the US, and fuckin ridiculous in the UK. It's really rather sad. :/
The least they could do would be to allow certain groups to test it and find out more about it, but it seems rather likely that all the anti-drug people would crucify anyone attempting to legalize it for any use, or even to look into the matter further.
The world is a strange place sometimes, seemingly ruled by fear of the unknown. Maybe someday people will wake up and realize there's nothing to fear. Until then, people just gotta get high illegally, and possibly be punished for enjoying themselves.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 13:31:32 Reply

Speaking of mescaline, has anyone cultivated and boiled San Pedro Cactus? Supposedly it contains mescaline, but the only person I've seen try it boiled it wrong, so he basically drank the nastiest cactus juice ever and didn't even get high. He also tried chewing on the cactus itself, which yielded no results.

Hamalo
Hamalo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 19:00:17 Reply

At 3/10/09 04:02 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: Basically it was us walking outside and exploring different parts of towns we would never go too. Then we got our licenses and now we just L ride. Basically, I can't wait until summer so we can get back into walking around. It'll be good times again.

Thats what me and my friends do all the time. We even have a stash in town so we can just go smoke it in town and walk around and explore. Its pretty great.

I can't wait until summer either.

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 20:32:14 Reply

Made an eighth last me since Sunday, went to school high every day of this week. I love it.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
ToastedCupcake
ToastedCupcake
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Musician
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-12 20:35:42 Reply

At 3/11/09 03:00 AM, Delik wrote: A a guy I know says he recently got some shit called supernova. As I've said before, I don't usually pay attention to the names, but he says it's really good shit. I was wondering if any of you had heard of it, and whether or not you think I should buy it. Yes? No?

I never pay attention to names either, but 'supernova' doesn't even sound like a major weed. Of course you could always just look at it before you actually buy it so you don't waste your money.

Arise to sky and set free - Release toward horizon

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 00:11:25 Reply

At 3/12/09 11:50 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: If any of you have time, you should outsmart these anti-weed people with good arguments.

Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 00:25:59 Reply

At 3/13/09 12:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/12/09 11:50 PM, Clock-Ninja wrote: If any of you have time, you should outsmart these anti-weed people with good arguments.
Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.

I thank adderoll for my SAT scores. =D

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 02:08:34 Reply

At 3/13/09 12:25 AM, Lkoz91 wrote:
At 3/13/09 12:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.
I thank adderoll for my SAT scores. =D

I never considered using it during a test. I tend to either write or talk a whole lot when I'm on adderoll and weed. However it's spelled.

One day, I sat down and seriously typed away for I don't remember either four or six hours straight. I couldn't stand reading it after I typed all that out.

BBS Signature
MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 02:08:40 Reply

http://greatjob.cookiethievery.com/UWJCC VD1irA

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 04:13:18 Reply

At 3/13/09 02:08 AM, MadCow wrote: http://greatjob.cookiethievery.com/UWJCC VD1irA

That's you, isn't it?

BBS Signature
Rallard
Rallard
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 10:23:11 Reply

Woo, I've conserved half an eighth for a week today, yet I've smoked every morning... at least 1 full bowl a day, with a few other days where I matched bowls with friends as well.

I think I'm the master at weed conservation, give me an award. :)

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 11:36:04 Reply

my comment owns

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 12:48:13 Reply

http://vimeo.com/3600656

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 13:34:18 Reply

That really got me angry.

life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 14:24:11 Reply

At 3/13/09 01:34 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:

feel free to join in. I'm Tyler M on there. I could argue with these fucks all day but their ignorance will never change.

BBS Signature
Earfetish
Earfetish
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 15:03:05 Reply

At 3/12/09 01:31 PM, Rallard wrote: Speaking of mescaline, has anyone cultivated and boiled San Pedro Cactus? Supposedly it contains mescaline, but the only person I've seen try it boiled it wrong, so he basically drank the nastiest cactus juice ever and didn't even get high. He also tried chewing on the cactus itself, which yielded no results.

mash it up into little bits and eat it in a yoghurt

it doesn't 'supposedly' contain mescaline, it actually does

camobch0
camobch0
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Gamer
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 15:30:40 Reply

I'm in as long as you have some of those blue doritos.

A vagina is really just a hat for a penis.

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 15:38:42 Reply

At 3/13/09 02:24 PM, life wrote:
feel free to join in. I'm Tyler M on there. I could argue with these fucks all day but their ignorance will never change.

I really don't know much about the matter, I just know I'm not harming anyone when I do it and that it would sure as hell bring us out of this recession if it was made legal. Throw some tax on it and bam, there's our answer!

MadCow
MadCow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-13 23:47:33 Reply

At 3/13/09 04:13 AM, Sensationalism wrote:
At 3/13/09 02:08 AM, MadCow wrote: http://greatjob.cookiethievery.com/UWJCC VD1irA
That's you, isn't it?

You got me friend :-)

REAL TALK: you better go get a glass of orange juice & spill it all over yourself likea big dumb baby before i tear through your hymen like a dog tears through a piece of meat

BBS Signature
ThePhantomLord
ThePhantomLord
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-14 07:38:59 Reply

At 3/10/09 12:00 AM, Ship wrote: I know it's not a great description, but any help with names is appreciated.

The cock and balls.

Last night was quite a fiasco.

Weed+Lots of different alcohol. The strobe light made me fall over and I spilled the punch. I then walked about 7km to my friend's brother's friend's house where I slept without asking. Sobered up about noon today. From 8:30am to about 1pm this morning I was just hanging around the hospital where a nice lady gave me two sandwhiches and a can of lemonade, as I hadn't eaten since the day before. Everything is a huge blur.

Oh yeah, I'm Melvin. Shwat up.

::METAL HELL FOREVER::
(Ignore everything HeavenDuff says :D)

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-14 16:25:52 Reply

At 3/12/09 01:31 PM, Rallard wrote: Speaking of mescaline, has anyone cultivated and boiled San Pedro Cactus? Supposedly it contains mescaline, but the only person I've seen try it boiled it wrong, so he basically drank the nastiest cactus juice ever and didn't even get high. He also tried chewing on the cactus itself, which yielded no results.

Mescaline is generally in the form of crystals...
I'm pretty sure there's more to it than just boiling a bit of the cactus. However, I'm by no means an expert, and reliable information on mescaline is quite difficult to come by.

At 3/12/09 08:35 PM, ToastedCupcake wrote:
I never pay attention to names either, but 'supernova' doesn't even sound like a major weed. Of course you could always just look at it before you actually buy it so you don't waste your money.

True. I just hate wasting people's time, especially my own. He lives far as hell away and I had to meet him halfway, so it's a good thing it was good, or I mighta considered robbin him.
I bought it, and it's fantastic.

At 3/13/09 12:11 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Haha, I wish I had some adderoll and weed...I'd leave a damn long post there.

I get so fuckin philosophical on that combination, for some reason. I covered an entire page in ultra-fine print (like a quarter of a line, except I wrote in a spiral comin from the center of the page) with an ultra-fine sharpie, defining random things in my own words. Then again, I took a lot that time...
After that I drank a big-ass bottle of generic tussin and sniffed a couple lines while I waited for it to kick in. I used to have so much more fun. :/

At 3/13/09 03:38 PM, Lkoz91 wrote: I really don't know much about the matter, I just know I'm not harming anyone when I do it and that it would sure as hell bring us out of this recession if it was made legal. Throw some tax on it and bam, there's our answer!

Pretty much.

At 3/14/09 07:38 AM, ThePhantomLord wrote: I spilled the punch.

You bastard! >:O

I then walked about 7km to my friend's brother's friend's house where I slept without asking. Sobered up about noon today. From 8:30am to about 1pm this morning I was just hanging around the hospital where a nice lady gave me two sandwhiches and a can of lemonade, as I hadn't eaten since the day before. Everything is a huge blur.

Mmmm...lemonade. Mmmm...sandwiches. Mmmm...blur.
Lucky bastard, with your free munchies. :/

I wanna blast some techno out of a car in front of Target and dance with my colorful fuzzy hat on. That would be awesome.

I take absolutely no responsibility for people following my advice. Failing to notice this disclaimer does not exempt one from it. You have been warned. :)
<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Lkoz91
Lkoz91
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-14 19:34:25 Reply

At 3/14/09 04:25 PM, Delik wrote:
I wanna blast some techno out of a car in front of Target and dance with my colorful fuzzy hat on. That would be awesome.

Have someone film it.

stosh1919
stosh1919
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-15 08:48:24 Reply

dude i have adhd so i have to take adderall

lol sometimes i sneak some extra
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-15 09:49:49 Reply

At 3/14/09 07:34 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
Have someone film it.

I should. If I do it I'm gonna be trippin balls though. Get like a half ounce of some shrooms, maybe a little more.
Speaking of which, I bought some shrooms yesterday, took em, and then I smoked a bunch. I can still feel the effects and it's almost 9 in the morning. Wait I'm never up this early. o_0
When I got home after eatin the shrooms and smokin with 3 of my friends, I found another bag of shrooms I never remember buyin. I'm so takin those in a few hours. Lucky me. :D

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 07:36:31 Reply

At 3/13/09 02:24 PM, life wrote:

I was going to ask if Tyler M. is anyone here. Haha, looks like I got my answer. Nice posts, man. I like Earfetish's too. :D

At 3/13/09 03:30 PM, camobch0 wrote: I'm in as long as you have some of those blue doritos.

Cooler ranch?

At 3/14/09 07:38 AM, ThePhantomLord wrote:
At 3/10/09 12:00 AM, Ship wrote: I know it's not a great description, but any help with names is appreciated.
The cock and balls.

Last night was quite a fiasco.

Weed+Lots of different alcohol. The strobe light made me fall over and I spilled the punch. I then walked about 7km to my friend's brother's friend's house where I slept without asking. Sobered up about noon today. From 8:30am to about 1pm this morning I was just hanging around the hospital where a nice lady gave me two sandwhiches and a can of lemonade, as I hadn't eaten since the day before. Everything is a huge blur.

Oh yeah, I'm Melvin. Shwat up.

That actually doesn't sound very fun.

I get so fuckin philosophical on that combination, for some reason. I covered an entire page in ultra-fine print (like a quarter of a line, except I wrote in a spiral comin from the center of the page) with an ultra-fine sharpie, defining random things in my own words. Then again, I took a lot that time...
After that I drank a big-ass bottle of generic tussin and sniffed a couple lines while I waited for it to kick in. I used to have so much more fun. :/

Ideas flow like crazy and I have the intense urge to write them all down, can get pretty long-winded though. I'm actually missing it right now as it's probably been about a year since I've done adderol at all.

At 3/15/09 08:48 AM, stosh1919 wrote:
dude i have adhd so i have to take adderall

lol sometimes i sneak some extra

Well, I could easily obtain the adderall, it's the weed I'm having trouble getting my hands on.
My bro's got a prescription, so I usually take a few. He sells em anyway. I haven't got any currently, because my mum went through my room and stuff and took it all (which was only 1-2 pills anway)

It's most fun to take a couple of those really high dose ones that I think are also time release. I don't do em without weed though, that's just not any fun.

At 3/15/09 09:49 AM, Delik wrote:
At 3/14/09 07:34 PM, Lkoz91 wrote:
Have someone film it.
I should. If I do it I'm gonna be trippin balls though. Get like a half ounce of some shrooms, maybe a little more.
Speaking of which, I bought some shrooms yesterday, took em, and then I smoked a bunch. I can still feel the effects and it's almost 9 in the morning. Wait I'm never up this early. o_0
When I got home after eatin the shrooms and smokin with 3 of my friends, I found another bag of shrooms I never remember buyin. I'm so takin those in a few hours. Lucky me. :D

Oh, I love finding stuff like that!! It's like surprise bonus drugs!!! Like when you find a bag of weed from a month ago when you thought you were all out. Haha, good times.

BBS Signature
Delik
Delik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 14:34:35 Reply

At 3/16/09 07:36 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Ideas flow like crazy and I have the intense urge to write them all down, can get pretty long-winded though. I'm actually missing it right now as it's probably been about a year since I've done adderol at all.

Yeah. Sometimes I don't wanna write the ideas down though, cause then I get too focused on that single task and forget to do all the fun shit I wanted to do before I started writing.
It's probably been around 2 years since I've taken any adderall. I never enjoyed it especially, it was just something different.
At 3/16/09 07:36 AM, Sensationalism also wrote:

Well, I could easily obtain the adderall, it's the weed I'm having trouble getting my hands on.
My bro's got a prescription, so I usually take a few. He sells em anyway. I haven't got any currently, because my mum went through my room and stuff and took it all (which was only 1-2 pills anway)

Aw. :/

It's most fun to take a couple of those really high dose ones that I think are also time release. I don't do em without weed though, that's just not any fun.

Pretty much. I don't like to take too many of those either, because that's also not that fun. No more than 5 of the 54mg ones.

Oh, I love finding stuff like that!! It's like surprise bonus drugs!!! Like when you find a bag of weed from a month ago when you thought you were all out. Haha, good times.

Hell yeah. :D

<<<<MY DUB SONG>>>>

BBS Signature
stosh1919
stosh1919
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to The Stoner's Club 2009-03-16 15:05:31 Reply

Ha sensationalism i get adderall all the time because i have adhd

sometimes i sneak a little extra