Respond to this Topic
Cypher
Cypher
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 01:22:10 Reply

Just let him rest now, Artificial, myself and the other close friends of LC have posted how life was for him before he ended it, we don't need to stir anymore shit. He is gone and we have to accept it.

R.I.P. LC. May you forever be remembered.

NegroJoe
NegroJoe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 01:30:05 Reply

well I never knew him (Im not very active) but the story kinda made me sick to think about. poor guy. I know this is late to bring up but why were people getting so mad about him shooting a "COP". cops are no better than other people and a few have been known to abuse there authority. If you were being chased for assult and had a gun what would you do? throw it at the cop?
anyway RIP dude.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Tim712
Tim712
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 01:36:30 Reply

At 6/17/04 01:33 AM, glasseater wrote: i wish i was there to luagh at his stupid ass while she shot him self

wow nice way to prove how mature you are, eh?

Rectal-Fissure
Rectal-Fissure
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 01:39:56 Reply

Damn, this is shocking. I must admit I didn't really believe in the other threads about his death, but this convinces me. He was a great animator, and I liked to read his posts. It's too bad it had to end this way.

Rest in peace, mate.

Luffy
Luffy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 01:54:19 Reply

man a letter like that just eats at my soul It hit me really hard .
on a site like this you don't really see the the pain of others and how yo hurt those around you and also effectes them.
thoe I did not know livecrop no Adam I truly wish Death on no one But every one a piont whants to try or feels that they shoud do that they have no need I almost always felt that way Iv had a lot of pain But People I saw good in helped me We should all Pay our trbute to him he must have been a great man any on who could write that must have been a good man He is now in my prayers and I hope he now enjoys his stay in haven I one day look forwared to meeting him BUt before I enter I have A lot to ask for my forgveness

PLease god gide HIm to your hand of mercy and watch his soul
Rest in please from : Luffy the pirate king

BBS Signature
CaptainBob
CaptainBob
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 01:59:37 Reply

NOTICE TO ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE TRYING TO BE FUNNY

This thread is NOT the place to do it. Your posts will be deleted and you will be banned. Don't be a jackass/smartass in this thread.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature
JacklandStudios
JacklandStudios
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Animator
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:01:30 Reply

Vaya con Dios Adam

Preparing a comeback...sometime...

snewsh
snewsh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:07:55 Reply

wow

LunarianPrincess
LunarianPrincess
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:11:42 Reply

It is a sad loss when one commits suicide, even though I din't know him in real life, I could tell he was in pain because of his letter. He shot a cop, stabbed his friend, ran away....

My deepest sympathies go to his family and friends, and to everyone who knew him.

Now, as for disrespectful people:

You're either already bored with your summer vacation, or just trying to feel superior over a dead guy. That is REAL sad.

Don't bring your hate, I know this BBS is for what we think, but honestly, for Adam's sake, don't over do it. I know, you're all probably thinking "Jesus, the man is dead, why is he gonna care you fucktard?" Well my friend, my mother taught me one thing. RESPECT

Modjo
Modjo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:20:03 Reply

R.I.P LiveCorpse

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature
deathofself
deathofself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:22:08 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:11 AM, LunarianPrincess wrote: He shot a cop, stabbed his friend, ran away....

My deepest sympathies go to his family and friends, and to everyone who knew him.

Don't bring your hate, ect... Well my friend, my mother taught me one thing. RESPECT

My mother taught me not to respect people that stab their friends and shoot cops.

Do a complete rotation on your longitudinal axis while following a helical path. (lol)
Best epic thread EVER.

BBS Signature
RavenZamori
RavenZamori
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:25:42 Reply

In a time when all things go wrong, very few would see the path less traveled. A mere mortal man has given himself to that which is know as "God" as a sacrifice for his wrong doing. His letter expressed his guilt and sorrow for his actions and no one can judge this man, except "God".

Hopefully one day when those that are saying this man should burn stand in front of what we know as heaven, they will realize that slandering him is as much a sin as what he did, in "God's" eyes.

Under any circumstances, we all know but fail to realize, suicide is not the answer. And this man did what he felt was enough or just the beginning in repaying his debt for his actions. But what he failed to realize before he did this hanis(?) act is that with his artistic view, which some of you feel is sick or twisted, he had made some if not all of us laugh, cry, or think. that in itself made him a good man. To bring joy, thought, or happiness to others to motivate us to stray from the path he showed us.

Adam a.k.a. livecorpse and all others that have fallen from the Newgrounds crew will always be remembered in their work and in the hearts of their friends, familys, and fans.

I did not know this man, but it did not take me more than 15 seconds to think of or feel the sadness his death brings. It also did not cross my mind to down him for his actions, because he did what he thought repaid his debt in full.

Adam, livecorpse, rest in peace and my you be at peace in your spiritual journey.

Tim712
Tim712
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:31:05 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:24 AM, -eLMo- wrote: You guys are nuts.

R.I.P. Livecorpse?
He killed somebody.

No he didn't, he just shot the officer...get your facts straight before you make a fool out of your self

YoYo17
YoYo17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:33:26 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:24 AM, -eLMo- wrote: You guys are nuts.

R.I.P. Livecorpse?
He killed somebody.

R.I.P Officer.
You little shits need to get your priotities straight.

my prioritys are messed up right now, im kinda religues, and i kno how big of a sin scuicide is, i have no idea if i should feel remorse or pitty for livecorpse, i have no idea if the lord will take him in his arms, but this is a big scramble for me to understand, i gotta go pray,go to church, and enjoy my youth. i take too much shit for granted.

well any way ill give respect for his family and say RIP Livecorpse

Tim712
Tim712
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:34:52 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:22 AM, deathofself wrote:
At 6/17/04 02:11 AM, LunarianPrincess wrote: He shot a cop, stabbed his friend, ran away....

Don't bring your hate, ect... Well my friend, my mother taught me one thing. RESPECT
My mother taught me not to respect people that stab their friends and shoot cops.

Dude it was a fucking mistake on his part he didn't mean to do that shit...to him it just happened he even said that he regretted hurting his friend and shooting that officer. My mother always told me to respect those who are man enough to admit their mistakes...

fukDCP
fukDCP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:41:56 Reply

i didnt know adam and i never will but im pretty disrturbed with his sudden end
the only thing that pissed me off was the media calling him a cop shooter like he was trash and even if he shot the cop, cop shooter is dehumanizing and no one deserves to go with a bad name
i regret the loss of a fellow being and my thoughts go out to his friends everywere and family especially in san jose were i live
i am against suicide in its fullness but for some like Neil Young said "Its better to burn out, than to fade away"
Rest Adam Rest
-eric

LiveCorpse Suicide

deathofself
deathofself
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:44:50 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:34 AM, Mike277 wrote:

Dude it was a fucking mistake on his part he didn't mean to do that shit. My mother always told me to respect those who are man enough to admit their mistakes...

Alright. I'll leave this alone. I have no idea what happened, I just saw what was written here. Were you there or something like that? or a family friend?

Do a complete rotation on your longitudinal axis while following a helical path. (lol)
Best epic thread EVER.

BBS Signature
PWFilms
PWFilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:47:30 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:41 AM, fukDCP wrote: the only thing that pissed me off was the media calling him a cop shooter like he was trash and even if he shot the cop, cop shooter is dehumanizing and no one deserves to go with a bad name

Let's look at the facts.
He shot a cop, thus, he is a cop shooter.

By your logic, we shouldn't call a murderer a murderer because it might make him seem like a bad guy.

Adam had problems, mentally I would assume, or else he wouldn't have shot the cop. He obviously needed help. But this doesn't take away the fact that he shot somebody.

You know the old people who accidentally run down pedestrians in their cars?
It's kind of like that.
Except this wasn't accidental.

Take from that what you will.

Tim712
Tim712
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:47:33 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:44 AM, deathofself wrote:
At 6/17/04 02:34 AM, Mike277 wrote:

Dude it was a fucking mistake on his part he didn't mean to do that shit. My mother always told me to respect those who are man enough to admit their mistakes...
Alright. I'll leave this alone. I have no idea what happened, I just saw what was written here. Were you there or something like that? or a family friend?

No. I never knew the guy...but I was so saddened by his death that I just had to say something.

YoYo17
YoYo17
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:47:48 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:41 AM, fukDCP wrote: media calling him a cop shooter like he was trash and even if he shot the cop, cop shooter is dehumanizing and no one deserves to go with a bad name

alot of cops are pigs and ass holes, so it aint that bad of dehumanizing.

DraconicBlessing
DraconicBlessing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:49:07 Reply

I did not know Adam and have not seen any of his movies.

I find it somewhat saddening that a topic that should have been in memory of a man who died has been turned into a flamewar, but such is the nature of the internet.

Rest in Peace LiveCorpse, and may your memory live on forever in the hearts of your friends and family.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:52:30 Reply

Well....everyone eles on newgrounds has replied so why can;t I Damnit???

I never knew Adam, but he sounded crazy. He also sounded a bit racsiest but you know to each his own. If the guy wanted to poke his nieghbor why not? Everyone diserves to get stabbed every once in a while!

This is the way I see suicide....If you are crazy and think you should kill yourself then DO IT! if you havent looked out your window their are A LOT of fucking stupid/crazy people running aboot everywere! So why not? If you already want to? Your life is what you make of it...you feel like you're better off dead...who is it to say you aren't? We are not to judge if we are to believe GOD is to judge. I doubt anyone will realy read this anyway, but if you DO and get ANGRY with me! Talk to me.... we can share ideas. And ill probably prove you wrong.

Not to say Adam should not be remmbered for whatever good he did in his life.... just dont nit-pick the man for makeing his own damn discisions! At least he had the balls to do it unlike half of the whinny bitches I hear all the time.

Interesting Statistic:
More WOMEN attempt suicide!
More MEN succede!
0.5% of WOMEN commiting suicide shoot themseleves in the face.

I thought that was interesting.

II II lI

BBS Signature
PWFilms
PWFilms
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:54:51 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:52 AM, Mitcheybrown wrote: Interesting Statistic:
More WOMEN attempt suicide!
More MEN succede!
0.5% of WOMEN commiting suicide shoot themseleves in the face.

Source, please.

fukDCP
fukDCP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:55:25 Reply

Let's look at the facts.
He shot a cop, thus, he is a cop shooter.

By your logic, we shouldn't call a murderer a murderer because it might make him seem like a bad guy.

he didnt kill the cop he only shot his lower leg he has already been released from the hospital
adam will never return
but i understand and respect your thoughts and they are valued its just important that we remember adam for what was good
-eric

Sephrin
Sephrin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:57:24 Reply

Rest In Peace LiveCorpse

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 02:58:56 Reply

I am in the GLORIOUS USAF reserves. Every year we have a stupid class about suicide and they give us statistics like this. Just had that class 2 weeks ago.

II II lI

BBS Signature
BananaBreadMuffin
BananaBreadMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Programmer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 03:01:20 Reply

At 6/16/04 05:44 PM, Bob_is_Gawd wrote:
At 6/16/04 05:36 PM, Funky_Penguin wrote: He finally gets the respect he deserves.
he always has had respect!

People often weren't too keen on him because he sent in hundreds of fairly short average quality movies. I remember when he used to have 140 submissions in the portal. Nearly all of them had 2.- - scores. Now hopefully he will be appreciated. I liked his movies a lot, cos of the custom cursors./..

BBS Signature
ForNoReason
ForNoReason
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 03:01:44 Reply

Dont know how that double post happend... sorry about that

II II lI

BBS Signature
VTS
VTS
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 03:06:27 Reply

I didn't know him, I may have seen one or two of his animations. All I can say now is RIP and he is in my prayers.

JudgeDredd
JudgeDredd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 03:29:24 Reply

9 pages.. finally a post that reflects my own sentiment exactly. WooT!

At 6/16/04 10:53 PM, insane_lemming wrote: all of this hating towards him for his acts against other human beings could of been prevented by himself but also could of been prevented by others as well

life has a knack of compounding problems..

im not saying everyone could of stopped his death but ... the natural human instinct when it comes to a situation with a cop (possibly holding a life threatening object at you) is self preservation, which is what he did.

it's not even worthy of being called a human instinct; it's the lowest part of the brain that can still function after alcohol. I'm a kinda pissed that he mentioned w33d in the email, but as long as everyone is clear that it all directly followed "my neighbor Rick demanded 2 more beers..."

some other people said that he could of surrendered, i dont think so myself, after striving to preserve his own life with the shot the police were shooting at him, if he stopped he would of been dead any way.

precisely. it's not like the police would take the time to watch 100 NG flash on the way over to his place while sirens were blasting and toting guns. I don't buy into the "911- someone stabbed- protect and serve" aka COPS B.S. (yar, go flame me, kuz i don't live in the States) ..some cops or lawmakers will prolly read this yeah, and to them i say "like others, i came here for flash, the portal, but i stayed for the attitude.." I'm sane. Too sane. The ppl who run this planet make us crazy - the hypocrasy of it all. They make ppl like me wanna make a 100 Livecorpse movies.. with kids getting stoned and shooting other innocent kids - just so ma flash could airtime on ya mis-information ad-campains..

(stuff about American prisons and justice system)

I shouldn't go there.. except to say the fear of prison is NO DAMN WAY to make life outside any safer. They are only breeding evil. Then they release it into the community (more police funding) Then the community says "enough! Fk those animals, and throw away the key!" --Nuff-said.

these mental problems can lead to suicide, trust me i know about both... you are the sane people who have never been on the other side of the line in this life of ours, people like him know suicide is bad, but things do sway our judgement, like a mental problem.

OK, fess-time. i'm not totally-totally sane.. i have 'unconcious problems'. I dream really weird shit most nites - who doesnt?? long hours i'm being chased by something or someone - when i bother to remember, it's more often than not the police (exactly like LC sitch!) ..and the thing that puzzles me is that i don't remember doing crime - i just feel like teh criminal, and running.. and running..... mabye i'm an subconcious adrenalin junkie.. but without watching LC's flash i kinda know where he's coming from -- {were they only movies? were they premonition? who can say?} --but i have many thoughts on the matter.

he wasnt drunk when he ended his life.. if this happened then it was meant to happen and theres nothing we can do about it but learn from it.
thank you for reading, Mike

well, kudos to joo! it was a priviledge. me thinks LC would agree.

"we can all just hang in there.. or we could all do something about it - our choice!" - DREDD