Be a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

  • 231,388 Views
  • 1,507 Replies
Respond to this Topic
killmon
killmon
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:52:07 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:42 PM, _Sasuke_ wrote: Hah, finally he's dead. I waited sooo long for this moment. I hate the fucking dickhead!! Burn in hell!!! Let the devils may torment you!!!

Sasuke is such a bitch. Even if you didn't like his flashes you should still give respect to the man. He had to kill himself, because he became afraid and did something he didn't mean to do. He was truly a great man. RIP livercorpse. Your story will never depart from my heart, and I will always care for you.

Steve84
Steve84
  • Member since: Mar. 25, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Gamer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:53:57 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:42 PM, _Sasuke_ wrote: Hah, finally he's dead. I waited sooo long for this moment. I hate the fucking dickhead!! Burn in hell!!! Let the devils may torment you!!!

Show some fucking respect asshole

LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:54:13 Reply

(I didn't draw the art)

The Anime Club mourns...

LiveCorpse Suicide


Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
Mrdie
Mrdie
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:55:33 Reply

am i the only one who thinks he could of gone to court and mabye not go in Jail? he was Drunk when the things started happening.

BIGMANBRAINY
BIGMANBRAINY
  • Member since: Dec. 18, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:57:40 Reply

O : In shock! Wow, he needed some good advice.

LLStarks
LLStarks
  • Member since: Oct. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:58:28 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:56 PM, _Sasuke_ wrote: He ever said he never saw his real parents till his 14th...LMAO!!!! WHAT A SACK OF SHIT HAHA!!! I hope Satan himself will rape him in the ass!!!

Too late, heaven has already received him.


Founder of the Newgrounds Anime Club

BBS Signature
RegisCartoons
RegisCartoons
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:03:35 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:59 PM, _Sasuke_ wrote: Why do you think he is with god??? HE NEVER DID ONE GOOD FUCKING THING IN HIS WHOLE LIFE!!!!

STFU, you didn't knew him. I'm not saying that I did, but you don't have right to judge him. Especially now.

22El-Loco22
22El-Loco22
  • Member since: Feb. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:03:49 Reply

R.I.P.
Livecorpe,go with God! :'(

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:08:39 Reply

At 6/17/04 01:17 PM, Pokeater wrote: intelligence

You sir, are a true christian. If every christian where like you, the world would be fine. Too bad that most of them are ignorant assholes.


Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
AleksM
AleksM
  • Member since: Oct. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:13:53 Reply

He could have made it through prison it wasnt even a life sentence. People have poor impressions on prisons these days.

ComradeYuri
ComradeYuri
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:19:58 Reply

At 6/17/04 03:13 PM, Aleks777 wrote: He could have made it through prison it wasnt even a life sentence. People have poor impressions on prisons these days.

Well said.
What if all this stuff about men raping other men in prison is just a publicity stunt to get people to act lawful? Where is the proof that they actually do that?
Ive read all the posts in this topic and its all "OMG!!!11 HE DIED!! R.I.P. LIVECORPSE!!" You dont realise that he was a fucking coward to shoot himself. He shouldnt have stabbed his neighbor or shot the cop if he was too scared to face the consequneces. He should have turned himself in after the first act he did. Then the punishment most likely would have been a few weeks in the town jail.

quigeebow
quigeebow
  • Member since: Jun. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:20:21 Reply

my cousin whos been to prison said it wasnt really that bad.

sacredskullkid
sacredskullkid
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:50:28 Reply

I never knew him, but it's sad to hear he's dead. I read the letter and realized he could have gotten help. This whole thing could have been avoided. I just hope people will read this and realize what not to do.

My sympathy goes out to his family and friends.

ItsUrDad
ItsUrDad
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:55:15 Reply

Wow Cya Livecorpse..
I don't know ya but ill miss ya

Hefty
Hefty
  • Member since: May. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 15:59:33 Reply

Why are people like you even allowed on this site? you should be the one to die you piece of shit! I would have never in my life expected to see such a discraceful display of ignorance and someone that would stoop down to the level you're at. And thats only from reading two of your quotes. you should be shot.

candyispoison
candyispoison
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:06:06 Reply

Oh my god, man. Oh my god. I really am lost for words, but may he rest in peace.

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:09:16 Reply

So the guy was alright at flash.... He isnt a God! He was just a guy who killed himself because he was weak. What ever happened to Darwinism? Death is sad all in all.... but come on!!


II II lI

BBS Signature
BigAl774
BigAl774
  • Member since: Sep. 21, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:16:14 Reply

That's kind of shit shouldn't happen to anyone, but at least he went down on his own terms. There were plenty worse ways it could have happened.

Denethor
Denethor
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:16:24 Reply

At 6/17/04 04:01 PM, _Sasuke_ wrote: I'm 8 levels higher than you, haha!!

DAMN THAT MUST MAKE YOU SO AWESOME THEN HHUHUHUHUHUH.

153 posts and you're still a dickwad. Learn to have respect for other people regardless if you hate them or not. You'll find this world doesn't suck so much if you do.

People like you disgust me. You claim you love evil and make enemies of anyone who gets in your way, and then say "Well, it's because the world sucks!"

YOU'RE MAKING IT SUCK. NOT US.

Grow up.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:28:28 Reply

At 6/17/04 02:32 PM, Captain_Bob wrote: If you say "I talked to Livecorpse a lot" or "I always talked to him on AIM" one more fucking time, I will ban you. No joke. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU TALKED TO HIM NOW, HAVE A FUCKING COOKIE

I see, so you can ban me for things that don't break the rules what so ever because it is something you dislike, but I can't flame people who insult Livecorpse.
Sorry, I thought things were a bit more fair around here then they really are.

You keep flaming everyone left and right that isn't all "RIP Livecorpse",

I insult those that insult him, if they have a right to say shit about him, I have a right to say shit about them.

which is ridiculous, and just brings attention to the jackasses.

It may, but I don't like seeing people getting away with insulting him. I don't like walking on eggshells for people that broke the eggs in the first place.

Let us mods take care of it. We didn't it the other thread because we weren't sure if it was real or not, in fact we just figured it was another hoax. If you had been on the BBS as long as some as us, you would be extremely wary of that sort of prank, and wouldn't believe something like this unless you had abosulte proof, which Wade provided.

At first I thought it was a joke as well, but the longer it went on, the more I knew it wasn't. The way I looked at it, people should show respect anyway and assume it is true, rather then say things like "Oh no, how will we ever live the same way again".

So, in short, stop flaming everyone, or you will be banned.

Cool, then I hope everyone that did something worthy of a flame get's banned as well.

Mike

Mysterious-pig
Mysterious-pig
  • Member since: Mar. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:40:25 Reply

Condolences given 2 the Adam's family. But if I was him, I would say that I'll surrender if they put me in a cell that I could be alone to avoid being a "sex toy". Sorry for my bad english. Adam will be missed. Life is cruel.

cool-penguin-0
cool-penguin-0
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:44:54 Reply

At 6/17/04 04:40 PM, Mysterious_pig wrote: Condolences given 2 the Adam's family. But if I was him, I would say that I'll surrender if they put me in a cell that I could be alone to avoid being a "sex toy". Sorry for my bad english. Adam will be missed. Life is cruel.

It's prison, not a bloody hotel. You can't choose where you want to go.

darkmonkey7
darkmonkey7
  • Member since: Jan. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:47:33 Reply

God. That was really depressing. I think I wish it wasnt on the front page, or that I could have had the option of whether or not to read it.

I feel awful that he died, and immensely sorry for him and his family. That such a thing had to happen is awful.

However, showing the note on the front page seems almost voyeuristic. It reminds me somewhat of those pictures of Columbine massacres that people post on the internet. I would suggest that there be a link to the note rather than posting it on the front page. That sort of thing is not something I think I needed to read, and it wasn't meant for people like me to see.

I don't mean any disrespect to Livecorpse, nor am I attacking Newgrounds for choosing to post it. I'm just making a suggestion, because I found that letter disturbing and depressing.

May LiveCorpse rest in peace.

CHAOSKILLER
CHAOSKILLER
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:49:08 Reply

it like realy suks that he died and stuff but isnt this the same forum that said he died in the first place?

cashuu
cashuu
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:51:05 Reply

wow, i dont know the guy and hadent heard of his work till now, but stuff like this shouldent of happend, i am sorry for him and where he is now and i am sorry for people who knew him, in ways i am glad i dident because i have been through loss before and its not a nice thing, so i can only hope nothing like this happend to me or anyone else out there,
sorry to blab on i just wanted to say my bit,
R.I.P LiveCorpse

-lloyd

MentalMyles
MentalMyles
  • Member since: Apr. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 18
Animator
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 16:59:49 Reply

Well that just made me feel bad. I hardly knew him but after reading that letter. I feel like I lost a friend in my life. :'(


Yeah, I don't speak much...

BBS Signature
ffextreme
ffextreme
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 17:01:29 Reply

At 6/17/04 01:59 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:

Also, this goes to show, guns are NOT cool (except in movies and shooting ranges) and carrying them around all the time you're only asking for trouble. Isn't there a statistic in the U.S. that most gun deaths result in the owner's gun being turned on themselves? That means accidents like kids finding them in the home or the criminal in the dark alley shows more street skills swiping the gun right from your shaky palm. Then there's Adam's case where he was drunk and was carrying a gun, it's a recipe for disaster. Sounds like "the right to bear arms" is working out just great, not considering the fact the U.S.'s gun deaths is 3x more per capita than Canada. Why doesn't the U.S. government consider safety courses, like when you're getting a driver's license? That's how it works in Canada, most people don't own a gun because they just don't take the time to go get their handgun license. It's not like in the U.S. where you can just walk into a gun shop and buy a gun, where any moron can own one. If you can't own a car without a license, then you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun without one either.
--------------------------

OK DUMB FUCK.....
One you have be 18 to purchase a gun, but in some states you have be 18 to own a F(CKING BB GUN.
Not any moron can buy they have backround checks.

Also you said "That means accidents like kids finding them in the home or the criminal in the dark alley shows more street skills swiping the gun right from your shaky palm....Sounds like "the right to bear arms" is working out just great, not considering the fact the U.S.'s gun deaths is 3x more per capita than Canada. "
----------
Yeah thats why the criminials have the guns now in your country Now they can break into your house and don't have to worry that you have a gun. OTHER example England banned all guns together and look here crime rates has jump sky high.
Even in this man case, if wanted to kill himself he would took that knife and stab himself or jump in front of a car.

Let me add this JAIL ISNT ALL THAT BAD. He could stop right then when he stab the guy and said he was getting inside his house. Could have went to court and won. Or if he stab him and went to jail. It would only been a few weeks at the most. OR after shooting the cop he only had a few years in jail.
MAN JAIL HAS FREE FOOD, AND CABLE TV!!! Basically like he said he stays home all the time.
BUT HE KILLED HIMSELF. I DONT RESPECT WHAT HE DID! STABING AND SHOTING A COP. He most been REALLY DRUNK!

NRA FOREVER!!!! USA RULES!! um is canada up there?

Star-The-Hedgehog
Star-The-Hedgehog
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 17:02:13 Reply

He must of been a very strong man too do that, his words are so sad but real. RIP Adam

R-A-B
R-A-B
  • Member since: Aug. 1, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 17:03:21 Reply

I've never been a regular on the forums or posting, but this topic has stirred me. The thing I found horrific is not his death, but some peoples attitudes towards his death.

Its a cowardly act to speak so ill of someone you've never met after they're death. I've understood hatred in my time but some of the stuff I've read is simply uneccessay, some have complained that his artistic talent portrayed a violent person that got what he deserved, I say that the art is a form of expression that releases feelings and emotions you'd never commit to in real life, just like saying to a loved one after an argument "I wish you were dead". After all, only stupid people come to this conclusion, remember how rock music was supposed to be mind warping children? That Marilyn Manson somehow inspired Colombine? It's all rubbish, and in fact a lot of these people I intelligent and a damn sight better mentally stable than the average white collar worker.

Other people deem that his actions justified his death, I say no death is justified, and his fear of prison was obviously fuelled by a life of TV and rumours, my brothers in prison and its a lot better than most people would have you believe, there is always gonna be assholes, it a correctional facility, but big black guys wanting to make you there bitch? This isn't a prison drama series, shit happens, but not that often.

I understand his entire predicament except for the shooting, he was defending his home but didn't want to cause harm, just prove a point, unfortunately thats how nearly every body gets killed, trying to prove a point. Alcohol impaires his thinking, bad ideas suddenly seem plausible, majurana however seems to have way to bad a rep in the USA, it isn't even chemically addictive and trying to blame drugs is just a scapegoat.

I blame the gun control, he shouldn't have had a gun, being fed on the TV, drunk, maybe a childhood of one too many action flick. In the end he was scared and just reacted, untill you've had the police come after YOU I doubt you know exactly how scary it is.

The next few days for him must have been the lonliest, scariest days of his life. He took a step he thought would cure him, someone posted something along the lines that "the world is a better place without him", I ask how? Actually don't answer, you'll just speak crap anyway.

Anyway I'm rambling now, the guy was obviously deeply regretted his actions and probably had some issues too. I hope he has found peace. Godspeed, see you at the gate.

Amish
Amish
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 17:05:02 Reply

I know that its sad and all that hes dying. But he took his life in his own hands tho. So he wanted this to happen. I mean of course it could have been avoided. But he just hought that commiting suiside was the best option for him.