Jay-styler
Jay-styler
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 09:22 AM Reply

I didn't know the guy... But R.I.P

It's sad that things had to come to this... I mean… Suicide isn’t the right answer…

bakomusha
bakomusha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 09:24 AM Reply

finaly i saw a news report on him last night, my cus has tevo,and satilite it basacaly said "cowardly cop killers comits suicide", thay whree saying retarded shit like that i had to rewind it sevral times to see if it was the right guy and sadly it was ass holes.

Cyrax
Cyrax
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 09:27 AM Reply

That guy was seriously fucked up.

If he didn;t mean to hurt the guy, why did he poke him with a knife??

DarkZrobe
DarkZrobe
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 09:29 AM Reply

OMG Thats Depressing I saw all the tributes not knowing what it was about and thats worse then I thought Im sure knowing what we do know that he would proberly have a good chance in court suicide was not a good Idea Rest In PieceLive Corpse

LiveCorpse Suicide

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 09:29 AM Reply

At 6/16/04 06:11 PM, -poxpower- wrote: How about you come forward and make a list of people who piss you off instead of cowering away and just insinuating eh?

OK, the reason I didn't post such a list was because it will be a long list, but if you would like for me to post it then I will look page by page in the other topic and post a list of everyone that pissed me off for being disrespectful. Also, I jknew that just by posting what I did, I will get those who know they did something along those lines to post.

I SAID IT SHOULD BE LOCKED. And I have no shame of it. It grew to 45 pages, of people trolling ( like Evan) for IDIOTS to take the bait and "debate issues". I really wish we could have at least kept this frontpage post clean >: (

You also said some other things that I can't seem to find in the topic, I am unsure as to if you deleted it or not, seeing as another mod IMed me and asked if I knew who the mod was that had been deleting the other mod posts. If it makes me an idiot for debating with others that should have been banned in the first place, then I guess I am an idiot for caring about what people have to say about my dead friend.

The main reason I wanted that thread locked anyways, is that I think its a huge display of hypocrites. People with 10 posts mourn him for fuck's sake!

I agree on that, I really hate seeing people that never knew him saying things like "RIP Adam" or making tributes to him, but those kind of people are in this topic as well, and no one will be locking it.
I feel people as a whole should have shown respect for him in the other topic as well as for his friends.

In my opinion, Livecorpse did a bad choice, and I'm not sure he's even tried seeking the proper help for his problems.

Of that I am unsure, I know things did start looking up for him though, he had a job for a short time. He was a telemarketer, and he had to meet a quota for each month or something, saddly he got fired not long after he got the job.

At 6/16/04 06:15 PM, Dobio wrote:
You're an idiot. I for one, did not delete any of my posts, even though I agree that they weren't exactly the most pleasant

I noticed your posts were not missing, though I agree, they were not the most pleasant. I also never said you did. So you really have no need to be pissed off at my post.

At least have some class.

OK, I see I only need to have class when Tom posts a topic.
I wouldn't talk about having class if I were the guy who posted in the topic made by Livecorpses uncle saying such things as "I don't feel sorry for criminals" or "I feel he is getting a bit of fire and brim stone". You are only acting sorry for him now that Tom made a post about, further proving my point.
Also calling me an idiot sure showed me you have a lot of class.

Mike

Agon
Agon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 09:50 AM Reply

RIP

mecha-blaze
mecha-blaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 10:22 AM Reply

i never knew adam fulton but i want to say that its too bad that he commited suicide....he should of turn himself in...its too bad that he commited suicide...poor dude..

R.I.P.
Adam Fulton
A.K.A.
Livecorspe

"salute"

thats too bad that we lost a another newgrounds member :'(.

ArtificialWatermelon
ArtificialWatermelon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 10:27 AM Reply

I only saw a couple of his animations,
and have never talked to him,
but still find this to be as sad as I would've found it to be if he was my closest friend.
He sounded like a helpful person.
He taught a lot of people about Flash.
It's a shame the good people always have to pass away.

... ... ...

BBS Signature
Bongwatter12
Bongwatter12
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 10:40 AM Reply

adam fulton didnt deserve to die he was to nice of a person.
shit happens for a reason i guess.

RIP adam fulton. have a good afterlife.

Darklilangel23
Darklilangel23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 10:44 AM Reply

thats sad
he was one of my fav artists
i constantly wrote good reviews for his movies

really twisted imagination and a funny guy

sad

can we get some movie made for him ???

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Gibo1986
Gibo1986
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 10:47 AM Reply

Sad times we live in.

Firstly i did not know Adam at all, but i felt it neccesary to say somehting on this subject

Also to thank Tom for posting the emails i think we all appreciate it since if we do not know the truth then we well all live not knowing what is going on so close to where we live.

Lasty to Adam, May your spirit rest in a place where you may sleep without stiring, sumthing u said u found dificult to do in life,

R.I.P (condolences out to the loved ones)

<deleted>
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 10:52 AM Reply

Man, livecorpse was awesome. I talked to him almost everyday. Well, this sucks ass.

Heedless
Heedless
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:05 AM Reply

I'm just shocked...

The 'problem' with these internet communities, is that you can easily get the feeling you really know someone. I have seen some of LiveCorps`s movies, and read some of his posts. And you start to see these nicknames and characters as real human beings.

It shouldn't had ended this way...

May you find rest...

paul20z
paul20z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:10 AM Reply

Very Tragic, Can't imagine how his family feels right now. The sad part is he would have been killed by the police most likely if they saw him even if he gave up. Pray for him and his family.

SpinTolk
SpinTolk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:18 AM Reply

yeah, he hade some great flash movies, and as I said in the other topic: RIP livecorpse

AUb
AUb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 46
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:24 AM Reply

you made some of the best movies on NG

Rest In Peace Livecorpse

LiveCorpse Suicide

Ineffiable
Ineffiable
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:31 AM Reply

He gets a tribute on the forums and front page. RIP livecropse

PickledOnionMuffin
PickledOnionMuffin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:31 AM Reply

He was one of my favourite flash artists,too bad he ended his life in that way :(

R.I.P Adam AKA Livecorpse I salute you §

Sig made by BBM in 2003

BBS Signature
PurpleHaze
PurpleHaze
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:32 AM Reply

See you soon livecorpse

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:36 AM Reply

I knew him well on the net. I hat chats with him, I wanted to collaborate with him as well. He was one of the main leaders on F-Day. It's a shame.

Rest in peace, my friend.

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
WickedMonster
WickedMonster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:37 AM Reply

Poor LiveCorpse, I m feeling really sad now for all the bad reviews i had written on his movies.

Some people said that he "was not right" in his brain, to put it in more favorable terms. And I thought that he was animating all that psycho stuff for the heck of it.

It turns out he was really sick.

RIP Livecorpse

Pilot-Doofy
Pilot-Doofy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Musician
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:39 AM Reply

I'm shocked as to how many pages this turned into. When I last replied last night I started the 8th page now it has blown up...again.

I wonder why dead people get such publicity. But I do agree with suicide being a cowardly act. While yes, the alcohol, marijuana, and whatever else might have been pleaguing him at the time of his death had a serious role in it I think that is a lesson to control substance use no matter what.

I don't believe the marijuana caused it and in fact I think it couldn't lessened the chances of him dying had he had more present in his system. It relaxes you, not makes you invincible feeling like cocaine or something.

Well, I'm getting off topic so I might as well end here. R.I.P. Adam but your actions were still uncommonly idiotic.

Goatchrist
Goatchrist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:40 AM Reply

At 6/17/04 09:27 AM, Cyrax wrote: That guy was seriously fucked up.

If he didn;t mean to hurt the guy, why did he poke him with a knife??

He was drunk and on drugs. He had the greatest fear he ever had.

You are the fucked up one, showing no respect at all.

Check out my new Mystical Dominion Webzine

BBS Signature
canadianlumberjack
canadianlumberjack
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:43 AM Reply

i didnt know the guy at all, but i know that i would always try to read the frontpage news whenever it was there. When i saw this, i must say that i thought it was a joke, and it still hasnt sunk in, that sum1 that i know OF has passed away in a manner like that. Even though i didnt know him personally i just want to say that he will be missed and that i hope his life is better wherever he is right now.

P.S: I'm glad u posted it so that we could find out the truth!

jewishpig
jewishpig
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:44 AM Reply

i read that letter and i only felt sadness remorse and a feeling to cry and i offer my condolences to those effected by the tragedy for what good it will do.
as i read earlier i noticed someone calling him crazy, i don't think he is crazy i think.....i dont know what to think all i can say the line between genuis and madman is very thin.
I think that he made the right choice only because he chose it and i wish that i made time or thought to make friends with him maybe i could of helped him.
R.I.P Adam Fulton i offer 10 minutes of silence from my time

make the most of your time with people, don't think that you can visit them or talk to them tomorrow because tomorrow never comes.

Time waits for no one - gazz walker

LiveCorpse Suicide

CacaGil
CacaGil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:44 AM Reply

RIP Adam
life can get pretty bad, i know, but still, suicide isnt the way to go, its a selfish act, and not really worth dying to end your own suffering.

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 11:48 AM Reply

At 6/17/04 09:29 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: I noticed your posts were not missing, though I agree, they were not the most pleasant. I also never said you did. So you really have no need to be pissed off at my post.

I wasn't in fear of my own 'safety', I was saying you are dirtbag for attaching your little mouth onto Tom's dick in a thread MOURNING about the death of a user. "OMG TOM, THESE MODS ARE BAD PEOPLE! DELETE THEM AND MAKE ME ONE INSTEAD!"

Seriously dude, get a freaking life. People don't take death seriously on Newgrounds for the simple fact that, nine out of ten times, it is NOT factual, and unfortunately, this time, it ended up being true, which SUCKS.

You didn't need to bring up some bullshit in a THREATENING way, trying to bully mods around in the 'prescence' of an admin.

OK, I see I only need to have class when Tom posts a topic.
I wouldn't talk about having class if I were the guy who posted in the topic made by Livecorpses uncle saying such things as "I don't feel sorry for criminals" or "I feel he is getting a bit of fire and brim stone". You are only acting sorry for him now that Tom made a post about, further proving my point.

The only reason that I am acting sympathetic, and not earlier on, is because I figured it was an elaborate prank. Now that it has been proved otherwise, I am showin my respects.

If you believe everything you read on the internet, you'll get burnt. Hence why it took the Fulp's fifty pages before they made this front page post.

Also calling me an idiot sure showed me you have a lot of class.

You've done nothing to prove my comment wrong.

Still a world famous superstar.

quattrokappa
quattrokappa
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 12:09 PM Reply

Im not gonna read all 300 pages of posts and I assume theres probably some people who agree, but I watched the final preview of that movie he made with the guy who smokes crack/salvia/whatever and kills everyone and it's a bit disturbing.

So maybe someone should have helped if you knew him so well. Its call Crisis Center.

Sorry he died though. Suicide always is a fuckin tragedy.

BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 12:09 PM Reply

At 6/17/04 11:48 AM, Dobio wrote: I wasn't in fear of my own 'safety', I was saying you are dirtbag for attaching your little mouth onto Tom's dick in a thread MOURNING about the death of a user. "OMG TOM, THESE MODS ARE BAD PEOPLE! DELETE THEM AND MAKE ME ONE INSTEAD!"

No, the only one attaching his mouth to Tom dick is yourself. If you didn't like me pointing something out to Tom, then to bad, it would then be you that needs to get a life.

You've done nothing to prove my comment wrong.

Really, is that so? You are a poor excuse for a christian. Jesus would feel shame you claim to be one. You are also poor excuse for a human, you are just an arrogant little wind bag that thinks he is better then everyone else, and get's pissed off at anyone who dares defy your "Greatness".
You don't give a shit about Livecorpse, at all, you show respect for him in here because Tom is now watching, further proving my point. You knew damn well it wasn't a joke after you saw it made a news story.
You need more then a life, you need a fucking mirror so you can look at what a big headed jackass you are.
I don't give a shit if a silly dipshit like yourself thinks I should not have brought that to the admins attention. And to say I bully mods? HA, you bully members. You can't even bring up any valid points of your own, and while I would like to think that inside you know you are wrong, I know this isn't the case, seeing as you never think you are wrong.

Mike

LordBrian
LordBrian
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide Jun. 17th, 2004 @ 12:19 PM Reply

pretty crazy that he took his own life. He was too weak to become a real criminal! Might as well have done other things too; so you can go out with a bang!