00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

318,116 Views | 1,451 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 10:31:38

if he knew what was in death, i am sure he would see that life is easy.. even after the things he did

the troubles he had, the things he did
are his load to carry
but it is mine to feel death eternal, and so is that i am
death, cursed to life

he who knows just life, is somebody with no pain.. no sorrow
but it is they who are dead, that will feel it all
the only thing i can hope for him, is that his religion and believes mean that death is the absolute end

i forgive you

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 11:50:51

I just now read his letter and all replies to it. Death....though I embrace it....is a scary thing. It is truly sad that he killed himself, even though it be so long ago. I have had a few of my friend's commit suicide: one by shooting himself in the mouth. Another in the heart, and one by hanging himself. I have endured pains in my life just as any other people. May he rest in peace and all others.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 13:35:31

My friends hang them selves all the time. Whats your point?

You people think talking about some one you don't know is going to make anyone feel any better..a dead guy. How about do something for the family because talking about some dead guy that was obviously nuts isn't doing any one good.

There isn't any respect in this world get over it...there never was and never will be.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 14:31:20

At 6/28/04 01:35 PM, XxKillSwitcHxX wrote:
There isn't any respect in this world get over it...there never was and never will be.

true, true. what's with ppl sayin shit "the world is deteriorating"
or "this world is goin to the dogs" but it if u look into history there were much worse times than now. i'm tired of of hearing ignorant religious ppl speaking of the end of the world or judgement day because of all the sin in the world.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 14:37:29

I'm new here, and never knew or heard from Livecorpse.
So i might not be the best one to say these words. But say them i will.

It is infinately sad to read that last text written by a man i know is now dead. It impacts me more than anything before. And to know that his death was a consequence of a misunderstanding Impacts me even more.

I just hope wherever he is now, that he does rest in peace, for it seems he has deserved that peace. I'm not a religious guy, but i do sincerely hope that he is happy, or at least content, with the life he lived, wherever he may be.

So on the behalf of all the Newgrounds people and those affected by your demise, you're a cool guy. and i hope you understand that we all love you, even the ones who didn't know you, and we don't blame you for anything you might have done or not done.

Rest in Peace, Livecorpse.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 15:00:21

At 6/28/04 02:37 PM, the_flying_fox2 wrote:

and we don't blame you for anything you might have done or not done.

Rest in Peace, Livecorpse.

Nothing more needs to be said R.I.P

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 17:26:06

Livecorpse is dead?

Hmm... after reading the initial post, I knew why.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 18:00:35

At 6/28/04 05:26 PM, GoryBlizzard wrote: Livecorpse is dead?

Where've you been the past week?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-28 19:56:42

its so true how couldnt of you known

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-29 02:54:00

RIP livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-29 07:21:41

Well there's a gruesome taste of sub-reality for me. Not that I knew him personally, but it's just rather odd to look back into your review history and realize "Hey, wait, that guy is dead." Peh, I'm a big softy for this shit, but from what I can tell, he was a nice guy. I'm too tired to really be able to get my thoughts out on (virtual) paper, but this saddens me.

'Night 'night LiveCorpse,
You didn't suck like most other people.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-29 10:43:09

I could only bear to read a few pages of this thread. There are so many sickening people here!!!!
Imagine mocking and insulting a man who has died...I mean for fuck's sake. Really.
To all the idiot people who diss him for what he did...what would you do if thrown into his boots?
Yes, he had a lot of problems. He didnt mean for any of that f**ked up sh*t to happen. He didnt want to face them because he was not strong enough to handle them and realised he would die anyway. To him, there was no way out. Some people say there was, but like I said he was convinced he was not strong enough. So now he's dead. Dont diss him on here, if you hate him that much start a "We hate livecorpse" thread...or rather dont. I would personally kill anyone posting on it.
RIP Livecorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-29 11:37:04

At 6/28/04 07:56 PM, Sephiroth_1 wrote:

its so true how couldnt of you known

Before yesterday, I haven't been in the BBS in a little while--although I do come onto the site almost every day.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-29 15:52:10

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-29 22:47:06

*sniff*..*sniff*..im telling you guys the truth..im freakin cryin..this is really sad..may adam rest in peace..maybe..he will get a good life...upstairs

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-30 01:05:23

R.I.P DeadCorpse

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-30 15:01:28

I didn't know Livecorpse, but it is always horrible when an individual dies.... I can't miss him because I didn't know him.... But many of his Flash submissions were very good. Rest In Piece Adam. I have noticed recently, maybe you haven't or it hasn't been happening in your area, but in my town there has been a sharp upturn in deaths. I can list them! Jesse Berrman, Pam Miller, Mr Ross, Dave McAndrews, Burno Lato, and others.... It seems life has sucked donkey testicles ever since 9-11... Has this been happening in your area?

REST IN PEACE ADAM! You are missed...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-01 08:14:53

I dunno...he kinda stabbed his neighbor/buddy and shot a cop... I know in the suicide letter he said he only poked his buddy and shot the cop out of fright, he still did those things. And look at some of his flash; "Fun with Suicide" ? This was bound to happen anyways! He said he was depressed almost all the time. Hell, I'm almost always depressed; I've attempted suicide about...oh lets see...3 times now(drowning myself(fucking lifeguard...), cutting my wrist(god damned butterknife...), shooting myself in the head(fucking blanks...)). The point of this post is, why grieve over something that was bound to happen anyway? Oh sure, his suicide note was all touchy-feely and all that, but he said himself his life wasnt going good anyway(ala getting evicted). He was probably thinking about it earlier(that day maybe). All this incident did was jumpstarted the inevitable.

LiveCorpse Suicide

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-01 18:06:21

he was just an idiot who couldt face the real world

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-02 07:33:34

And you're a dumb,stupid fucktard who can't show any respect for the dead.

BTW,

R.I.P, LiveCorpse

(

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-02 07:53:39

i cant show any respect to a coward

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-02 07:57:02

what would you fuckin do if you were drunk stabbed a friend,shot a policeman and were surrounded by SWAT?
Stupid fuckface...

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-02 10:29:17

Well i wouldnt do that in the first place, so the answer to your question is: What dumb shit would bring that upon themself?

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-03 01:11:32

Whats saying r.i.p. going to do? hes dead...put that old saying to death already. Half the people that post it don't know where it came from.

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-03 15:31:04

At 7/2/04 10:29 AM, Divine_Rage wrote: Well i wouldnt do that in the first place, so the answer to your question is: What dumb shit would bring that upon themself?

the answer to that, fool, is a stoned shit. If you havent read the suicide letter, read it. If you have, you are a twat

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-03 17:58:57

he is dead

nothing more nothing less
fight over who pays 'respect' or not
it matters not
all that matters is that he is dead

like i said before
the thing he hoped for is that death is the absolute end
make one allready!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-03 21:16:16

its sad when people die. Its dumb when people kill themselves

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-03 23:15:43

Holy shitoki, i have admired this guy since i was freakin lvl 2, didnt speak a word to him...man, good luck in the afterlife man

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-04 13:28:39

Thanks a lot for posting this Tom.
Now I know the real story!

Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-07-04 20:53:30

you shouldnt feel sad he shot a cop. thats what he gets he should of died and how do we no all this is true and theres no twists. but really he was a drugy and a drunky so that what he gets. he really got what was coming to him and he desirve it.