Respond to this Topic
Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:21:40 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:18 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I don't think you get it, HE MADE THE CARTOON! it means he thinks about it, it's funny how all of his (shitty might i add) work is based around killing?....... he hurt many people with his shitty cartoons.

I smell a Penny Bain reincarnate.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

The-Darklands
The-Darklands
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:22:05 Reply

i hate christians..

HeLLz-1
HeLLz-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:22:50 Reply

At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away
yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak

omg dude. you are sick. just because of 2 mistakes (three if you include the suicide) you feel that he should burn in hell. you must be one messed up person. maybe you should think about what you are saying before you click 'post it!'

RIP Adam Christopher Fulton 1982-2004

freezer181
freezer181
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:24:52 Reply

have some respect TheMeEvan some one died
R.I.P

Nylo
Nylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Audiophile
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:24:59 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:22 PM, The_Darklands wrote: i hate christians..

Doesn't take me long to prove you wrong, does it TheMeEvan.

I must lollerskate on this matter.

SnarkEater
SnarkEater
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:24:59 Reply

Now there are two suicidals that have occured in my life first my uncle now Livecorpse......

Vinstigator
Vinstigator
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Musician
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:25:27 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:18 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I don't think you get it, HE MADE THE CARTOON! it means he thinks about it, it's funny how all of his work is based around killing?

They were MOVIES you dick! See the keyword? MOVIES! So does that mean anyone in hollywood who plays a killer in a movie is automatically a bad person?

My latest single is now availible on the iTunes music store! http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/On -My-Mind-single
Check out my youtube channel youtube.com/Vinstigator

BBS Signature
Star-Shadow
Star-Shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:26:46 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:18 PM, TheMeEvan wrote:

Not that I knew LC but I found out on the LC topic that he did have mental problems, and was drunk and high when he stabbed his neighbour, so you're kinda right, but he doesnt deserve to burn in hell becoause of one foolish decision, people make mistakes, some worse than others. Ans I'm sure you're not perfect.

Blue-Flame
Blue-Flame
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:27:46 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:18 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I don't think you get it, HE MADE THE CARTOON! it means he thinks about it, it's funny how all of his (shitty might i add) work is based around killing? hmm, so then he, WHAT! HURTS SOMEONE! WHOA! DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN! CALL THE FUCKING POLICE! OH WAIT HE SHOT THE FUCKING POLICE IN THE LEG, funny how when people get drunk they don't SHOOT FUCKING COPS! he was a nut case, and there is a hell, and if there wasn't they will create one for him, he hurt many people with his shitty cartoons, and his shootings, jesus, what if he shot your dad, would everyone be sad that he killed him self, think about the real victims here, the ones who wern't out getting drunk, the ones who have jobs

Are you saying that you are a victim of Adam's suicide? Because, that really sickens me. People like you in general sicken me.

and think he should burn in Hell.

I get really pissed off over you kind of morons, and did so in the "Livecorpse died this afternoon" thread yesterday, so I really can't be bothered venting my remaining anger out on you.
All I'll say is; whilst you're sat there, in your chair, relaxing, with a smirk on your face because you think someones death bettered the world, you've gained numorous enemies. And for what? Did you really have to make that post? How have any of Adams flash effected anyone majorly? Sure, there was one that I didn't like so much, but the rest were great. Artisitic.
Adam was a great guy, smarter than you'll ever be. People make mistakes, you need to get over that and realise that you're not the centre of the universe, you're not alone...there are other people in this world, other people that have emotions, feelings.
If his suicide didn't effect you in anyway at all, then I feel sorry for you. I really do, because you'll lead a crappy, worthless life alone.
Think about other people before you post next time, your opinion isn't the be all and end all of life.

TheMeEvan
TheMeEvan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:28:08 Reply

No, dieing is not self inflicted, dieing had some form of respect to it, what he did was kill himself, which means he doesn't want to be respected, so i won't show any, He is no better then Hitler, but I don't see any "HITLER SUICIDE" threads

Rebel40000
Rebel40000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:29:04 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:07 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I'm glad the fucking peice of shit is dead, jesus, he was a unstable pile of waste. He moans about actually hurting a police officer in those emails, yet happily puts it in a cartoon. I am not going to morn for him, he killed him self, it could've been easily prevented, If more people like him died everday the world would be a better place. burn in hell

I'll be sure to flame the topic dedicated to your death, you disrespectful little prick.

DearonElensar
DearonElensar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:29:31 Reply

1. he stabed his friend!
2. shot a cop
3.and worst of all he thew away the greatest gift god gave him, his life!

1. a friend... it was an accident and first of all he didn' t want that guy to enter his house at all

2. he was in blind fear, he did it without thinking and he killed himself for that!

3. i agree to that, but what would you do in that situation (i dont know what i should do...)

anyway RIP Livecorpse

BBS Signature
TheMeEvan
TheMeEvan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:30:48 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:24 PM, darkmage8 wrote:
Doesn't take me long to prove you wrong, does it TheMeEvan.

how the hell did you prove me wrong?
and who the hell is Penny Bain, sounds like a great person though

dsmking
dsmking
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:30:51 Reply

Ban all those who say he should burn, ban that guy who hates chriistians too cause that goes against the rules

This is how I kick your ass in real life. Martial Arts Club
And this is how I kick your ass in video games Super Smash Bros. Club

BBS Signature
SteveGuzzi
SteveGuzzi
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 16
Writer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:31:09 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:28 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: He is no better then Hitler

Okay, that's enough out of you, jackass.

BBS Signature
eXo-Secks
eXo-Secks
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:31:25 Reply

That touch me deep in my heart.......
Finally we now the truth.
May he rest in peace.........

HeLLz-1
HeLLz-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:31:49 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:28 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: No, dieing is not self inflicted, dieing had some form of respect to it, what he did was kill himself, which means he doesn't want to be respected, so i won't show any, He is no better then Hitler, but I don't see any "HITLER SUICIDE" threads

oh my god. dude why cant you give up! so you think if someone commits suicide then they are automatically a bad person? what if they had been a good eprson all there life and constantly got bullied to the point of suicide. would you consider them no better than hitler? you are a disgrace to enwgrounds mate. if someone close to you commited suicide, would you hope that they would burn in hell? i seriously think you need to reconsider being a member of the newgrounds community if you are going to abdmouth people when they die.

SilentEye
SilentEye
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:32:55 Reply

Didn't see this coming. Though its nice of Tom to mention it.

enjoi-skateboarding
enjoi-skateboarding
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:33:15 Reply

i live in tucson and i saw all of the swat and everything
R.I.P. adam

The-General-Public
The-General-Public
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:34:35 Reply

it really is sick that you people are gloating while someone died. I don't even think the police officer that LC shot would say something like that. Shooting a police officer is a terrible crime, but he punished himself more than the law ever could.

The-Darklands
The-Darklands
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:34:58 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:28 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: No, dieing is not self inflicted, dieing had some form of respect to it, what he did was kill himself, which means he doesn't want to be respected, so i won't show any, He is no better then Hitler, but I don't see any "HITLER SUICIDE" threads

oh yeah now i remember hitler was a bad guy because he commited suicide...thanks for clearing that one up.

HeLLz-1
HeLLz-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:35:37 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:30 PM, dsmking wrote: Ban all those who say he should burn, ban that guy who hates chriistians too cause that goes against the rules

yes. he is racist, and he is disrespecting the dead. he deserves at least a 2 week ban.

Andrew-Traviss
Andrew-Traviss
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:36:22 Reply

I didn't know him, and I actually never watched any of his Flash before, but I can tell by those e-mails that he was really not such a bad guy, but he was, like he said of the officer, in the wrong place at the wrong time. The twisted web life weaves sometimes :-(

This couldn't have escalated to this point if he hadn't had a gun. When will Americans realize that the right to bear arms causes more harm than good in the end? Is the added (false) illusion of security you get by having a gun in the house worth even this one tragedy?

Christians aren't a problem, it's loudmouth extremists (of any variety), who want to feel holier than thou. Idiots.

BeaverKing
BeaverKing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:36:43 Reply

I don't got much to say but, R.I.P. LiveCorpse.

wing462
wing462
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:37:35 Reply

R.I.P
LiveCorpse

taking ur life is not the solution!

DearonElensar
DearonElensar
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:38:20 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:34 PM, The_General_Public wrote: it really is sick that you people are gloating while someone died. I don't even think the police officer that LC shot would say something like that. Shooting a police officer is a terrible crime, but he punished himself more than the law ever could.

so you mean if someone shoots a "normal" guy dead it is ok but when you shoot a officer in his arm he should be in jail forever or something like that...

BBS Signature
bitchingurl
bitchingurl
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:39:34 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:18 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: I don't think you get it, HE MADE THE CARTOON! it means he thinks about it, it's funny how all of his (shitty might i add) work is based around killing? hmm, so then he, WHAT! HURTS SOMEONE! WHOA! DIDN'T SEE THAT ONE COMIN! CALL THE FUCKING POLICE! OH WAIT HE SHOT THE FUCKING POLICE IN THE LEG, funny how when people get drunk they don't SHOOT FUCKING COPS! he was a nut case, and there is a hell, and if there wasn't they will create one for him, he hurt many people with his shitty cartoons, and his shootings, jesus, what if he shot your dad, would everyone be sad that he killed him self, think about the real victims here, the ones who wern't out getting drunk, the ones who have jobs

thats sad really really fucking sad you know that you are a low life nothing peice of scum to say that about a dead person.. you said think about the real victims? why dont you put yourself in his place? he didnt ask to have any mental disabilitys he just did if you got a problem with ir i say you have more issues going on here then youll admit to yourself so get a fucking life and stop bitching at people becuase your a fucking loser.

The-Darklands
The-Darklands
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:41:34 Reply

take a joke dipshits.. see above, im slowly getting sick of newgrounds bbs from all the morons that post shitty views on it. Its rather sad, i dont really have a solution, just stating the problem. Also i dont know if it was wise to make a 'thread' on this subject..couldnt tom have just put his post then locked the thread?

Mr-Fluffykins
Mr-Fluffykins
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:41:36 Reply

livecorpse even stated hedidn't really mean to shootthe officer or stab the man , he poked the gyuy with a knife out of frusttration

LSD!

BBS Signature
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-16 16:41:52 Reply

Oh boy, I can't wait to NOT see smart ass remarks by the likes of Morextremist.
I know he won't make any, him along with others like him only feel the need to show respect when they are in front of Tom Fulp.
I have come to see this in many members, and I really can't wait to see these same members stick their own cocks in their mouth (Same members who said the other topic should be locked) and act like they give a shit.

Sorry for getting pissed off at this, but it only shows just what kind of low life scum suckers the world is made up of.
(Hey guys, let's make fun of what happened when his uncle posts about it, but act like we care when Tom does).
Yeah, that says a lot about a perosn.

Any how, sorry for the rant, I say kudos to Tom for posting this, I am sure Livecorpse would have loved knwoing he made the front page news

We have been friends for about seven months now, I talked with him a good deal on AIM as well as another forum page we were both members of. He will be missed, by all his Real friends.

Mike