Be a Supporter!

LiveCorpse Suicide

  • 231,113 Views
  • 1,507 Replies
Respond to this Topic
BaronVonBadGuy
BaronVonBadGuy
  • Member since: Jul. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 53
Melancholy
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:22:14 Reply

At 6/17/04 12:16 PM, Pokeater wrote: its not very respectable to swear and call names when what you sould be thinking about is the metter of case, and think how life could have gotten you just as well as it took him.

You didn't know him and you don't know how this started, I talked to Livecorpse a lot and he would have wanted me to tell off people that have been disrespectful to him.
I am telling off the same people that went into the first topic, made by his uncle, and talked down about Livecorpse.

Mike

Moloko
Moloko
  • Member since: Dec. 4, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:28:28 Reply

In Livecorpse's Profile:

Message from Livecorpse:
We like to think we spend our time preparing to live. In reality, we are preparing to die.

R.I.P Livecorpse. You were not a weak person.

arch-exxodus
arch-exxodus
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:33:41 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:22 PM, xxRIFFAxx wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:54 PM, Captain_Donkey wrote:
At 6/16/04 03:32 PM, TomFulp wrote: NG regular Adam Fulton (aka Livecorpse) has passed away
yes that is sad but we can all take comfort in that we know he is burning in hell as we speak

I never knew Livecorpse. And I can see he did have some unstability in his life. I feel sadden that Adam decided to take his life away... just as a friend of mine did. Suicide is nothing to joke at... and it is no solution at best for one's problems. I am a christian and truly believe in my God. I also believe in a Heaven and a Hell. However I am not God to judge this man. Whatever he did God knows... whether he is in Heaven or in Hell only God knows. But it troubles me deeply that this isn't the only case where a person decides to throw away there lives... yes I understand life isn't simple... nor it is easy... but that's why I believe in a true God who streghthens me daily and I pray he does the same with every one who finds themselves in this situations. I hope Adam in his last moments, as my friend did, asked God for forgiveness, becuase no matter what happens God is always there up until the last moment.

ffextreme
ffextreme
  • Member since: Jul. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:36:42 Reply

At 6/17/04 11:48 AM, Dobio wrote:
At 6/17/04 09:29 AM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote:
I wasn't in fear of my own 'safety', I was saying you are dirtbag for attaching your little mouth onto Tom's dick in a thread MOURNING about the death of a user. "OMG TOM, THESE MODS ARE BAD PEOPLE! DELETE THEM AND MAKE ME ONE INSTEAD!"

YOU need a life, and you have issues.
ANYWAYS,
To sum it up.

1. He got drunk
2. Stab his friend, (said he didnt mean to hurt him)
3. Cops came
4. Pulled his gun
5. Shot the cop in the leg
6. He ran, and then hide in a dumpster
7. Cop was release from Hopistel the next day
8. He got scared that he would go to jail for a few years at the most.
9. Went back on around 6 a.m. email friends and family.
10. Shot himself in the head.

MAN HE DIDNT REALLY SERIOUSLY HURT anyone that much then he killed himself WTF.
REST IN PEACE.
I don't mean to be mean, HE IN HELL RIGHT NOW BURNING FOREVER. Man look at his false.. titles are sucide, sucide again, killing cops. wtf.
----"THE truth hurts-"

Dark-Felony
Dark-Felony
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:36:57 Reply

... that was so sad... R.I.P. adam

arch-exxodus
arch-exxodus
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:49:27 Reply

I don't mean to be mean, HE IN HELL RIGHT NOW BURNING FOREVER. Man look at his false.. titles are sucide, sucide again, killing cops. wtf.
----"THE truth hurts-"

Again I say only God knows whether this man is in hell or in heaven. No matter how disturbed Adam was, and no matter what he did in the past, if he asked God to forgive him in his last hour God would have forgiven him. Because we do not know what happened in his last moments we can't judge the man and say: "Oh he's in hell!" nor can we say that he is in heaven. I hope God in his merciful love touched Adam in the very last moments and that Adam is in heaven.

YoShizz
YoShizz
  • Member since: Mar. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:50:32 Reply

I never Knew him Personally But everyone knew his work. He was a great Author and made us all chuckle, gigle and Laugh so hard we coughed up our lungs.

R.I.P. Livecorpse

PurpleHaze
PurpleHaze
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 12:51:11 Reply

i agree, Criminals are weak in some area if in the mind or body, if criminals were stronger we would have a big problem..

arch-exxodus
arch-exxodus
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:03:27 Reply

No, not all criminals are weak in the mind or body... Some are criminals out of need... yet others are criminal out of a want... some are mentally ill people... others are very much sane and healthy. Being a criminal cannot be just a stereotype. There are all sorts of criminals. From the conniving brilliant minded to the lowly pettylife. So no, not all criminals are weak whether mentally or physical, although some indeed are weak in one of these areas if not both... but that's not always the case. As for Adam he doesn't sound like a criminal... but he does sound as a disturbed man.

Jebusystems
Jebusystems
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:06:36 Reply

This sort of thing reminds you how precious life is. think about, especially you incensitive bastards who thoght that he should have died, how it would be if you took your own life.
RIPM8

ForNoReason
ForNoReason
  • Member since: Jun. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 31
Voice Actor
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:08:35 Reply

Ive been thinking.... and even a regular public defendant probably could have gotten him 5 years in a min, security prision. And people who shot cops usualy dont become Bubba's bitch, you get respect from it. I dunno, he wanted to kill himself and I think he convinced himself with a big enough reason. But whats the use in everyone argueing anyway? The guys dead! Im sure he dosen't care now what we all think of him or us bitching at each other because we dont agree! HE'S DEAD! And the only people who realy need to care are his friends and loved ones. If you didnt like him...He's dead so Shut up!!! If you didnt know him STOP MAKEING STUPID TRIBUTE FLASHES! Thats so damn stupid when I watch ANOTHER stupid tribute flash by some guy who knew about Adam just as long as I have, which is alittle more than 3 days!


II II lI

BBS Signature
XanguishX
XanguishX
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:20:42 Reply

My condolences to his friends and family...anything like this is always a tragedy, and it sucks ass to go through...

Hopefully he finds peace in the afterlife...somehow.

arch-exxodus
arch-exxodus
  • Member since: Feb. 1, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:22:29 Reply

Well I believe everyone makes there own choices in life. Whether they wish to serve one of the two Lords or himself. I live close to the projects, I personally know a lot of criminal mind individuals. Most of them are down that path because they chose too not because they had any need. Yet I have read of cases where a criminal had to steal food or money in order to survive. Those are rare and far in between but they do exist. Adam was about to become a criminal for need... the need to survive... but he did not wanted to do such a thing. Which means that even though he was a disturbed individual he seems to have possessed a compasionate heart. I know many christians and most could use and even learn something from Adam: compassion for others. That's the reason why he did not wanted to be a criminal. However I cannot condone his final act of killing himself because he did not have to do it. There where other choices... but what is done is done...

Monkey-Box
Monkey-Box
  • Member since: Jun. 25, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:27:38 Reply

Hey guys, I know this is probably too much to ask, but this thread should be about LiveCorpse's memory, not a flame war.

I saw your name all over newgrounds livecorpse. I've seen a couple of your flashs... the one series I could not stand was sex and drugs, just cuz I'm not into that stuff, but that doesn't mean it wasn't great in other people's eyes. LiveCorpse, you were an incredible flash artist, and you were a valuable part of the newgrounds community. I wish that you could have realized that suicide wasn't the answer.

LiveCorpse, I never knew you personally, but I do that you made some really great cartoons, which have entertained thousands, and possibly millions of people.

Rip Bro.

Denethor
Denethor
  • Member since: Nov. 5, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:39:35 Reply

Eh, he allowed himself to get drunk and drugged around a guy he knew was nuts. Because of that he got himself into trouble.

It's not very tragic when you think of it that way.

(But is it ironic or coincidental that his only 'good' submissions dealt with death and suicide?)

I hope he rests in peace, but there are better alternatives to killing yourself.

BurningRiverStudio
BurningRiverStudio
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Programmer
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:55:07 Reply

At 6/16/04 04:28 PM, TheMeEvan wrote: He is no better then Hitler, but I don't see any "HITLER SUICIDE" threads

You equate the leader of a government that tried to dominate
the entire planet with an animator who, in all likelihood, was
using the medium to let off some steam?

I feel sorry for you. Really.


"They are an inquisitive race, always anxious to pry into other mens' lives, but never ready to correct their own." -Augustine of Hippo

BBS Signature
BigBlueBalls
BigBlueBalls
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 13:59:51 Reply

The only reason I got pissed and disrespectful about Livecorpse's death is because I don't think it's a good lesson for people to think you can kill yourself and expect everyone to gather around feeling sorry for you. I felt the same way when Kurt Cobain died, even though I was a big fan of his music when I was only 13 years old. It was feelings of anger and disgust that this man could be so cowardly to leave behind a wife and child. Then people started making excuses for him exactly the same way people here are making excuses for Livecorpse. If you do that, then you're only encouraging other's to follow the same path. You want to know why I got disrespectful, that's why because of the excuses. Mourning his death is one thing, trying to excuse what he did in any way is just plain wrong. Like saying what he did was no big deal because he only shot the cop in the leg or saying that he had no other option other than suicide. There were many options to apart from suicide. I mean for one if he really did have mental problems, then this could be used as his defense. He could serve time getting psychiatric help in a mental institution, probably even get to have his own computer. Maybe even find his passion is making flash movies while having so much time on his hands in the institution. What he did was assume too much about his predicament, right back to the point where he shot the cop because he was scared of what they might say about him stabbing his friend. If what he said was true and he was protecting his home, then that could easily be argued. Instead he just made his situation 10x worse, but it still could have been defendable if there are medical records of his mental problems. He's just lucky the cop didn't die or else I'm sure people flaming this thread insulting Livecorpse would go up as well.

It is a tragedy, but I won't exclude the fact what he did was seriously wrong and stupid. Saying that his actions were extremely stupid isn't disrespecting the dead, it's just saying it like it is even if he were alive. Also, this goes to show, guns are NOT cool (except in movies and shooting ranges) and carrying them around all the time you're only asking for trouble. Isn't there a statistic in the U.S. that most gun deaths result in the owner's gun being turned on themselves? That means accidents like kids finding them in the home or the criminal in the dark alley shows more street skills swiping the gun right from your shaky palm. Then there's Adam's case where he was drunk and was carrying a gun, it's a recipe for disaster. Sounds like "the right to bear arms" is working out just great, not considering the fact the U.S.'s gun deaths is 3x more per capita than Canada. Why doesn't the U.S. government consider safety courses, like when you're getting a driver's license? That's how it works in Canada, most people don't own a gun because they just don't take the time to go get their handgun license. It's not like in the U.S. where you can just walk into a gun shop and buy a gun, where any moron can own one. If you can't own a car without a license, then you shouldn't be allowed to own a gun without one either.

His death should be an example for all of you to see the kinds of problems that happen when:
A. You hang around the wrong people (he said in the note he knew his neighbour was crazy before all this happened)
B. Carrying a gun when you're drunk
C. Shooting a cop
D. Most of all when you don't seek any help for your problems. There are many things out there including hotlines for suicidal people. Find other options out there rather than live your life stewing in fear and depression. Also, if you're using drugs and alcohol to drown out your problems, then that's a sign you may need anti-depressants. Hell if you add up the total cost you pay for drugs and alcohol, it would probably be enough to pay for meds that will make you feel better, without the self-destructive nature of being an alcoholic.

Samonoske
Samonoske
  • Member since: May. 13, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:02:45 Reply

I found this post very sad. It showed the true story behind the suicide. It might seem wierd that i put a smiley but i put this here because im sure wherever Adam Christopher Falton is, whether your religious or not, he is glad that people can read this and see the truth. I mean imagin if you heard abouyt this story without reading the note you would just think he was some phsyco who attacked a cop and couldn't take the heat... This has a morale of sorta don't judge without knowing the whole story.

njjn
njjn
  • Member since: Jun. 13, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:13:30 Reply

RIP Livecorpse

I just have one question, what did he do so there was a SWAT team?

Anyway RIP

HellboundNinja
HellboundNinja
  • Member since: Dec. 19, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:16:33 Reply

im sorry to hear that
Lc
you were a close friend to me
(as close as the net will let)
and im deeply saddened that it had to happen this way
for you and that officer and the familys and friends of both
ONE LOVE,ONE HEART, lets get together abd feel alright-Bob Marley
ill never for get or drunken rants and semi sentimental MSN conversations
much love
and may you fair better in you next life


BBS Signature
TACOSTAR
TACOSTAR
  • Member since: May. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:18:35 Reply

POOR GUY!!!!!!

he should have been smarter

shotgun-41
shotgun-41
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:20:35 Reply

even though i never knew him. He sounded really cool. Sad he died.

CatCourps
CatCourps
  • Member since: Jun. 11, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:22:34 Reply

That is sad. He kiled himself to avoid prison because of so many misconceptions. Not cool. May he R.I.P.

Samonoske
Samonoske
  • Member since: May. 13, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:31:47 Reply

Me again.
I cant believe some people are getting mad because people who didnt know him are saying RIP. Listen morons the point of saying that is to show that even if you didnt know him you recognize the fact that he was a misunderstood person and didnt deserve his death. In other words your just wishing him a happy afterlife. How the hell is that bad???!!! I never knew him but he seemed like a nice guy so...

RIP Adam Fulton if god is really benevolent he'll look past your suicide and more into what you did with your life.

CaptainBob
CaptainBob
  • Member since: Nov. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 49
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:32:06 Reply

At 6/17/04 12:22 PM, Baron_Von_Bad_Guy wrote: You didn't know him and you don't know how this started, I talked to Livecorpse a lot and he would have wanted me to tell off people that have been disrespectful to him.

If you say "I talked to Livecorpse a lot" or "I always talked to him on AIM" one more fucking time, I will ban you. No joke. WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU TALKED TO HIM NOW, HAVE A FUCKING COOKIE. Seriously, that is the worst case of name dropping I have ever seen. Don't pretend that it's not.

You keep flaming everyone left and right that isn't all "RIP Livecorpse", which is ridiculous, and just brings attention to the jackasses. Let us mods take care of it. We didn't it the other thread because we weren't sure if it was real or not, in fact we just figured it was another hoax. If you had been on the BBS as long as some as us, you would be extremely wary of that sort of prank, and wouldn't believe something like this unless you had abosulte proof, which Wade provided.

So, in short, stop flaming everyone, or you will be banned.


UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature
Granas-Shadowsoul
Granas-Shadowsoul
  • Member since: Jan. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:32:08 Reply

Suicide is never the answer, no matter how much life may get you down. It's sad that he couldn't see it. Maybe because of the mental problems he talked about in his suicide letter. So he stabbed a drunken friend trying to force his way into his apartment to protect himself, so he shot a police officer. At least he only shot the police officer in the calf and nowhere in the torso where much damage could have been done. He gave up on the world and himself, such a sad end. RIP LiveCorpse

Samonoske
Samonoske
  • Member since: May. 13, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:37:10 Reply

BigBlueBalls said that kurt kobain was a coward because he left his wife and children.
This is sorta off topic but he wasnt cowardly and there is a good chance he was murdered since:
1. At the time he had a plane ticket to leave, so why would he waste money then kill himself
2.He was the first celebrity dad he always showed off his son francis and loved him.
3.Even Courtney Cox's dad, his wife, said he thinks she hired someone to kill him.
4.Courtney Cox was always drugged up and said she didnt like him.

Also you shouldnt judge Adam Falton for commiting suicide because you didnt know his state of mind or his life.

TaKEitOrLUMPiT
TaKEitOrLUMPiT
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:42:17 Reply

R.I.P Ronald reagan, he was a good man and made many good flashes.

super-sandwich
super-sandwich
  • Member since: May. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:42:31 Reply

Thank you for posting something on this...

RegisCartoons
RegisCartoons
  • Member since: Feb. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to LiveCorpse Suicide 2004-06-17 14:47:45 Reply

I can't say that LiveCorpse was my good friend - just on-line buddy. Anw, it was hard to read those letters. LiveCorpse had an unique world-view. Biggest part of his movies always had too much blood for me, and plots of some of the movies was strange, just look at his profile (picture, message, read last review). I will always respect him for making Audio Portals and using music from Audio portal. I even was on the same Time Trial with him. And I liked his movie and chating with him while making them. There won't be new reviews from LiveCorpse, no new flash movies, no more BBS posts by him... I'm sure that making flashes was one of the best way for relaxing for you - like for me.
RIP LiveCorpse.
.......a minute of silence.........

LiveCorpse Suicide