My list of things I like and don't like about the new redesign.
Things I like.
- Nice and Eye Catching, Nice job Egoraptor did on the background art on FP. Havn't bother to see who drew the rest.
- The new Project system. I looked at it once and shat a brick!
- Easy access to user stuff like the Dump and Project thing.
- The Portal Pages, much easier to browse and navigate.
- YOU CAN UPLOAD ARCHIVES TO DUMP!!! WHOOO!!! Will save butt loads of time when collaborating.
- You can also upload .as files now. :3
- I overall just cool
Things I don't like.
- No Lightbox option for flash games and Movies. I really, REALLY HOPE YOU ADD THAT!
- No option to lump Moives and Games as one on my user page. What if some one has only made like on game like 10 years ago and has made nothing but movies since. It would be a constant reminder that they haven't made one in a bazillion years.
- No Description of game and movies on FP... Not even a score? How am I suppose know if I wanna see it, I'm not an idiot who goes by pretty pictures. I need details!
- STARS EVERY WHERE! I HATE STARS! We need numbers instead of star! or atleat make is when you hover your mouse over the stars it shows you the real score... Not the 'Vague visual representation of it might actually be..." score.
- When you click on a category in the art portal there are too few results on the page especially since the art Icons are smaller then the Flash ones.
- Icon sizes no longer uniform... I'm a symmetry whore...
- The fact that I have to get used the new layout... :(
Overall Nice job guys! It's really Cool.
But I still have a soft spot for the old site layout.