00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TopChop12GD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Metal Hell

3,072,999 Views | 77,367 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-22 22:40:46

At 10/22/09 10:30 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: I said this only because it was Ponos. You know that when he express is opinions all is arguments sound like they are words of thruth for him. So I won't say this to anyone else in here.

But they're still opinions.
And I'm the same, I express my opinions with the same arrogance. Plenty of us do. It's the internet. Courtesy doesn't work the same as in person.

... Yeah ... and telling them "We do not discuss these bands here" would just be the worst fucking idea ever... right...

It happens now and then. Depends on the user and how they present themselves.
And besides, its fun :P. I get the benefit of seeing them moan in the Nu-Metal/Metalcore club, and then I can call us all a bunch of twats :).

Anyway. Whatever I'm going to say... there's always a fucking little comma or a dot that you will pretend to missunderstand just so you can oppose me. So fuck this shit already. Goodnight.

Dude, I'm not trying to oppose you, and I'm not misintepreting anything that you said. You said the fact sentence. There wasn't a error in translation.

You and Ponos need to both make up with each other and stop these little squabbles.

Bat for Lashes - The Big Sleep (Two Suns)

Metal Hell ## Guitarists ## Stand Up Comedy

PSN: Look-a-Hill

Somewhere Over the Rainbow

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-22 22:41:03

At 10/22/09 10:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: No, core is melodeath with some trash and hardcore (you know... like Throwdown)

Throwdown isn't hardcore, they're metalcore. Hardcore = hardcore punk = punk. Therefore, metalcore is melodeath, thrash, and punk.

And I ear similarities between Municipal Waste and some core music.

That would be the punk.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 07:36:57

At 10/22/09 03:41 PM, Centurion-Ryan wrote: Just shitty Melodic Death Metal with too many breakdowns.

Oh, wait.

Either way, I am lucky that I've never even heard a single Job for a Cowboy song before. And no, don't give me any links to their videos as I will not watch them. I already tortured to myself to BrokenCYDE a while ago all of sudden. 15 seconds in and I gave up. Never again will I do that.

At 10/22/09 10:08 PM, D3NTATUS wrote: Also I figured this was relevant.

It's usually I see the starting topic that's funnier but this one is different. Perfect answer. :D

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 09:26:31

At 10/23/09 07:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: Either way, I am lucky that I've never even heard a single Job for a Cowboy song before. And no, don't give me any links to their videos as I will not watch them. I already tortured to myself to BrokenCYDE a while ago all of sudden. 15 seconds in and I gave up. Never again will I do that.

I wouldn't say that JFAC is on the same level as Brokencyde. If I had a choice between the two, it would be Blowjob for a Cowboy.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 10:25:13

Just because it's an opinion, doesn't mean that metalcoer doesn't completely sound shitty, poppy, gay and fail.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 15:06:53

At 10/22/09 10:40 PM, Nev wrote:
But they're still opinions.
And I'm the same, I express my opinions with the same arrogance. Plenty of us do. It's the internet. Courtesy doesn't work the same as in person.

You have to admit that there is a difference between saying "I hate jews" and "jews should fucking die!"

And I can't see why there shouldn't be any courtesy on the internet. I think we are mature enough to avoid acting like youtubers or any other retarded teenagers on forums.

It happens now and then. Depends on the user and how they present themselves.
And besides, its fun :P. I get the benefit of seeing them moan in the Nu-Metal/Metalcore club, and then I can call us all a bunch of twats :).

Yeah. I know. Being a part of both clubs make this all funnier. But if we say we are not going to discuss metalcore here, we shouldn't discuss it at all. Besides that. If you go in other musical clubs on the NG BBS (from what I recall) you won't see them bashing on other unrelated to the thread musical genres. Basically, what I'm saying is that this club is supposed to regroup fans of Metal and not haters of Metalcore.

What's in the Ground Belongs to You by If These Trees Could Talk

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 17:09:54

At 10/23/09 07:36 AM, Bahamut wrote: I already tortured to myself to BrokenCYDE a while ago all of sudden. 15 seconds in and I gave up. Never again will I do that.

BrokenCYDE are a joke of a band though.
Job for a Cowboy are completely different, its just your standard Deathcore... ie, chuggy riffs, tonnes of sweeps and "breeeeeee". There's none of the shitty Electro you get in BrokenCYDE. None at all.

You still probably wouldn't like them mind as I don't think -core is your thang, but theres insulting a band for being -core and then theres comparing them to the most thing in music.

At 10/23/09 03:06 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: You have to admit that there is a difference between saying "I hate jews" and "jews should fucking die!"

Yes.
But I didn't say there was no courtesy. Just that its different. You can be more blunt on teh webs without any of the consequences of real conversation... ie, people not wanting to be your friend anymore :P.

Besides that. If you go in other musical clubs on the NG BBS (from what I recall) you won't see them bashing on other unrelated to the thread musical genres.

I'm a member of pretty much every music club on NG, and I've seen plenty of hate towards Metal.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 19:00:14

Are their any NG metal lovers also going to see Lamb Of God at Brixton Academy in Febuary?

Ink

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 19:56:58

At 10/22/09 10:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: And I ear similarities between Municipal Waste and some core music.

No :'( Don't slander them with such comparisons!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-23 20:50:48

Alright, so far I checked out both Dark Angel and Atheist, and they were both great. I already have pretty much all of Death's stuff (YAY PAYDAY!), so I'll start looking into the others you mentioned.

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Proud Demon residing in the METAL HELL!

Lay down your soul for the god's rock n' roll!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 00:11:07

Strapping young lad. Everything Devin Townsend touches is gold.

Man, I just got endgame. Its fucking awesome. Chris Broderick is our new god.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 00:23:02

At 10/24/09 12:11 AM, axl-lee wrote: Strapping young lad. Everything Devin Townsend touches is gold.

This for truth. That man is a mad genius.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 01:57:24

Chris Broderick is SOOOOOOOOO not god.

Metal Hell.

Pill pop a dope a well run general hash pump a gonna led.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 02:06:47

At 10/23/09 07:56 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
At 10/22/09 10:07 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: And I ear similarities between Municipal Waste and some core music.

Like we care. I don't know what you guys like so much about this band.
They are just like thrash metal... but bad...

And I want to see live shows... but there is nothing good coming up before a freakin fucking while...

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 02:16:05

At 10/24/09 02:06 AM, HeavenDuff wrote:
At 10/23/09 07:56 PM, SpeedMetalSandwich wrote:
Like we care. I don't know what you guys like so much about this band.
They are just like thrash metal... but bad...

We care for your opinion like you care for one of the many great cross-over thrash bands that has ever walked the earth ^_^

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 03:25:49

At 10/24/09 02:06 AM, HeavenDuff wrote: Like we care. I don't know what you guys like so much about this band.

Because they totally rule? Municipal Waste are awesome; they're fun to listen to, they're high energy, their music is totally unpretentious, they're out to have a good time, and most importantly, they will fuck you up.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 03:42:32

At 10/24/09 12:11 AM, axl-lee wrote: Man, I just got endgame. Its fucking awesome. Chris Broderick is our new god.

Out of interest, I went to the reviews section of Endgame on Metal Archives and did a Ctrl F search for 'Metallica'.

It came up quite a bit.

My PSN: Obilisk745

"Remember, licking doorknobs is illegal on other planets."

Add me on Steam! :D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 07:41:43

Endgame is indeed awesome. I had it pre-ordered! So I got it ASAP. I still find it immensly fun to headbang on Head Crusher.

Godzilla Film Fan Club

Proud Demon residing in the METAL HELL!

Lay down your soul for the god's rock n' roll!

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 12:09:55

Helloween announced details for their 25th anniversary album and to be honest, I was actually expecting a new album and not a compilation consisting of rearrangements and re-recordings. At least it's not a typical compilation album where the most popular tracks are thrown together.

At 10/23/09 09:26 AM, D3NTATUS wrote: I wouldn't say that JFAC is on the same level as Brokencyde. If I had a choice between the two, it would be Blowjob for a Cowboy.

Regardless, I could do with torturing myself less and less to bands I know I'm going to hate.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 15:02:03

At 10/23/09 09:26 AM, D3NTATUS wrote: I wouldn't say that JFAC is on the same level as Brokencyde. If I had a choice between the two, it would be Blowjob for a Cowboy.

I agree. Brokencyde is just a whole new level of shit. You can't mess with it.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 15:02:35

* Dr. Stein
* Future World

Niiiice.

* If I Could Fly
* Where The Rain Grows

Eeeeeeeew - These songs both suck(Except the inroing part of where the rain grows)

* The Keeper´s Trilogy

Mixed feelings, it's a 17 minute long medley - May be great, or it might be horrible - We'll see!

* Eagle Fly Free

I can't see Deris NOT butchering this.

* Perfect Gentleman

Should be sweet.

* Forever & One

Mih.

* I Want Out

This one COULD be great if they get Kai Hansen in there with Andi and they both do vocals on this one.

* Fallen To Pieces

WHY?!?!?! Gambling With The Devil was horrible vocally and lyrically and instrumentally it wasn't even that great IMO.

* A Tale That wasn`t Right

This should be a good one.

For a 25th anniversary album, it's surprising it won't be two disks long.

Exodus - No Love!

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 15:24:46

Why the fuck does everyone like Dr. Stein so much? Its a lame song with stupid lyrics.

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 15:29:36

At 10/24/09 03:24 PM, DeIirium wrote: Why the fuck does everyone like Dr. Stein so much? Its a lame song with stupid lyrics.

Because it's hilarious.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 15:38:20

At 10/24/09 03:24 PM, DeIirium wrote: Why the fuck does everyone like Dr. Stein so much? Its a lame song with stupid lyrics.

Helloween are like the gayest band ever though, so I think it suits them fine.

And before people get upset I mean gay in a good way.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 18:08:01

At 10/24/09 06:06 PM, greensucksbluerules wrote: There's nothing gay about suicide by being run over by a train.

R.I.P. Ingo Schwichtenberg

Art Of Simplicity - n0thinG

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 19:22:36

At 10/24/09 03:25 AM, D3NTATUS wrote: and most importantly, they will fuck you up.

Well said good sir! Also, they make great drinking songs, and you can totally relate to their songs the morning after, like I am now.

Bang Over - Municipal Waste

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-24 21:03:12

Hey guys. So last year I did this song. But I decided to redo it. I hope you enjoy it.

Also, for those of you who want to listen my life totally sucks. Everything is fucked.
I'm so pissed because my band was offered to play at the Slave to the metal tour but cant do it thanks to my dumbfuck drummer and bassist, Girl shit, asshole friends. You name its happening.
Well sorry for wasting your time. But please give that song a listen.

When I die. It will be in a blaze of glory.

Metal Hellion/My band (Bestial Remains) Myspace/Sonic Crew

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-25 02:20:39

At 10/24/09 09:03 PM, Blackdoom13 wrote: Also, for those of you who want to listen my life totally sucks. Everything is fucked.
I'm so pissed because my band was offered to play at the Slave to the metal tour but cant do it thanks to my dumbfuck drummer and bassist,

why can't they play the show?

Did you just put your balls on my sandwich?

Metal Hell

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-25 03:08:08

Hi! I joined NG today, long time user, first time account user ^___^
My favorite bands (In no particular order) are:
Slayer
Testament
Metallica
Anthrax
Tool (If you consider them Metal)
Judas Priest
W.A.S.P. (Gotta love any band that has the balls to write a song called Animal (Fuck Like a Beast) hehe)
Megadeth
Iron Maiden
Black Sabbath
Ozzy Osbourne
Yngwie Malmsteen
...and a shitload of others I can't remember off the top of my head :D.

~Life is a pain in the ass...

Incidentally why not visit a stupid blog that me and two friends made?

~~~Tinneh a.k.a. Chris ;D

BBS Signature

Response to Metal Hell 2009-10-25 03:12:04

At 10/24/09 09:03 PM, Blackdoom13 wrote: Well sorry for wasting your time. But please give that song a listen.

5'd, listened, favourited. Hope shit turns around for you.

At 10/25/09 03:08 AM, Tinneh wrote: Hi! I joined NG today, long time user, first time account user ^___^

Welcome, wait for one of the horsemen to approve of you and you're sweet. Though that is a decent list you have, better then most first timers around here.