00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TallBird just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-xbox club! ! !

23,153 Views | 507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 16:46:50

Fuck yeah hl2 is gunna kick the fuck out of dikembe mutombo,

just drop it bladegunner, we're kool and all its just I really don't feel like fighting anymore, I want to come to newgrounds and not have to read insult after insult, I don't care if its an insult to me or an insult to a stranger i'm getting tired of it, its not just thegrayfox, if he didn't flame he actually would be a great guy to discuss shit with, its flamers in general... NG should have an ignore thing where you can ignore certain members...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 16:56:00

At 5/19/04 08:27 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
I happen to stumble upon a website that compares all of the system specs and would like to provide this to everbody to help end any arguments or aide any if they should show up, I'm not sure if its 100% accurate but it looks it to me. Here

Well. . . .I noticed that the "facts" mentioned there only favors xbox , like the "hard drive" one.
That´s like saying "GBA conection" : gamecube- yes, PS2- no, Xbox-no.
Among others.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 16:56:35

At 5/18/04 01:42 AM, SandrockCustom wrote: You people, that are defending Xbox's really need to concentrate on facts, not opinions. Our minds are straight; the GameCube and PS2 beat the Xbox is many ways. I don't want to be repeating anyone, but it's true... All the people here that are kicking Xbox’s ass have facts and true ones by that matter.

Are you telling me, that

A. The Xbox is the only CONSOLE to have Doom 3 does not appeal to you?!
B. Xbox Live is not the greatest online experience?
C. Custom soundtracks does not RULE?!
D. Having a built-in harddrive, WITH UNLIMITED GAME SAVING SPACE, SUCKS?

E. Having faster loading times then the ancient PS2, and kiddy GameCube sucks?!

F. Ninja Gaiden does NOT whip every single PS2 and GameCube game EVER?

G. Having a modified Geforce 3, a 733 MHz processor, and an 8 gig HD SUCKS?

H. 2004 is not the year of the Xbox?!? (Not counting PC)

I. Built-in voice commands does not RULE?!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE ANTI-XBOX CLUBS! I AM SICK OF PS2 FANBOYS BASHING THE XBOX! I AM SICK OF WATCHING ALL OF YOU BASHING THE XBOX, WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED IT!

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!

/end speech

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:23:30

At 5/20/04 04:56 PM, Silver-Shark wrote: Well. . . .I noticed that the "facts" mentioned there only favors xbox , like the "hard drive" one.
That´s like saying "GBA conection" : gamecube- yes, PS2- no, Xbox-no.
Among others.

I'm looking for a better one

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:24:24

Hey, after I saw this , I decided to change the rank "n00b" to "newb".

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:27:50

At 5/20/04 05:23 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote: I think you have something against PS2

Well, it's a cash cow machine.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:28:17

At 5/20/04 05:23 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote: PunishedOne - You pop in here every once and a while and say some I hate PS2 Fanboys bashing Xbox while the majority of the people here arnt PS2 fans and most of them have played it but I am not sure if you been reading every post . I think you have something against PS2 at least from what you said and its better you actually direct your attack to someone rather then comeing in and saying I HATE ANTI XBOX .

I can´t agree more.
Also I´m not a PS2 fanboy, I´m a NINTENDO fanboy and I´ve played xbox (it´s soo disgusting) ! ! ! !

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:28:26

PunishedOne, the club doesn't bash xbox 24/7 we mostly talk about games and shit

and silver-shark good Idea, I just read the link u said

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:32:52

At 5/20/04 05:28 PM, Lavagasm wrote: we mostly talk about games and shit

Another good reason why post editing must be added.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 17:35:44

At 5/20/04 05:32 PM, PunishedOne wrote: Another good reason why post editing must be added.

yeah seriously send liljim an e-mail

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 18:10:55

Darkmoon, you can put any save on an Xbox Memory Unit, only some games you cant save directly to. You would then have to copy it to the MU.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 18:58:52

At 5/20/04 05:28 PM, Silver-Shark wrote: I can´t agree more.
Also I´m not a PS2 fanboy, I´m a NINTENDO fanboy and I´ve played xbox (it´s soo disgusting) ! ! ! !

i always meant to ask you, why DO you hate xbox it is a quality systems, all of them are, why do you hate xbox??

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 19:01:13

At 5/20/04 03:22 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
Get off his jock. Seriosly, but you did make a lot of good points...

She can ride it, I don't mind. Queer bait.

Wow you just proved that you are a moron!!!!

I don't see how I am, virgin.

Nah you are on here all day beating off to wade's sig

If that lets you sleep at night, keeping thinking about it... Wait a second... Why are you even thinking about that? Homo.

It doesn't take long to start up a video game... OH WAIT I forgot you are retarted so it takes you an hour to figure out how to use the power button

Are we talking about your mother here? Oh shit, yes that's true... It does take me an hour to find her power switch, damn fat whore.

I could care less about you not caring.

Ok? Cry.

I think I will...

Cock jockey!

Holy shit get some new insults you ass jockey

Ok, cock jockey.

Actually no they're not dipshit learn how to read magazines newer then 2002

Sure, while you're at doing that... I suggest you learn how to lose your virginity.

I have more people that respect me then hate you, and that's hard to do...

So, what you're saying is... You have 2 people respecting you? Lmao, cool. Loser.

Wow you already said that. Congratulations!

Yup, k thanks. Queer.

I got over that the seconds you said it, but you on the other hand can't seem to let it go, you are very obsessive. but you noob wouldn't know that? u just called yourself a noob LOL.

Uhh? Man, you're a moron, that whole paragraph makes no sence.

Funny like the fact you can't think up more then 3 insults

Cock Jew, lol.

Why don't you get out of your dads hole fag

Like, the one in the backyard? Sure, if you get out of YOUR fathers ass hole, lol.

They are not facts, they are opinions and made up facts, open your eyes and quit living with michael jackson

They're opinions to the ignorant, jealous? Thought so.

More original insults? Nope. Sorry but I think I heard that one a million times from you... And you did get owned. You got owned like the bitch you are.

If I'm a bitch, then you're a black prison mates whore, lmfao!

OMG FINALLY AN INSULT THAT YOU HAVEN'T SAID TO ME!!!!!!!!!

OMG, did you lose your virginity yet? Oh, to an animal?! False alarm then, good luck!

Because he got pwn3d and decided to shut his fucking mouth

Uhh, no... I guess you don't have any moron.

Can you say arrogance?

Can you say... Virgin?

You are ignorant.

And you're a virgin.

Underdog of the week is better then anything you got, proving once again that I am better then you.

Lmfao, keep telling yourself that!

Gray come up with some new shit you say the same shit over and over again your like a 2 second song looped to a crappy 10 frame stick animation.

Care to know what you're like? You're a black cum stain, thats hanging in a dried out condom, used by Micheal Jackson when he was penetrating a young lad.

I'm getting tired of arguing with you so guess what
YOU WIN!!! Everything you said about Xbox is right, I am ugly I am stupid, I have no life.
Happy now?

Lmfao! The cunt finally admits it! Now, I want you to parade your ass all throughout NG telling everyone what a faggot you are.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 19:10:18

At 5/20/04 04:20 PM, BladeGunner wrote: GreyFox vs. Lava
the winner is.......LAVA!!!
The post that determined Greyfox's defeat was on the previous page...he was trying to make a comeback, but sadly *cough cough* he only repeated his insults over and over in that post, giving Lava the chance to make a pwnage comeback...

Yeah, too bad you're a virgin... Now this whole post is irrelevent.

With that said, Windows ME is like Windows 98 with just a few added bells and whistles that were not needed

Wrong and right. Windows ME is a 'crippled' version of Windows 98 since some old features such as the command prompt and the ability to copy DOS system files to a floppy disk have been removed. Not to mention all the security flaws... Jesus christ, when I had Me, I had to format every month.

The best windows OS out there is 2000.

Yeah, "Windows OS" the best Operating Systems out there are Linux, Unix and Mac OS X.... Windows DOES not fall into that category.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 19:20:05

At 5/20/04 04:56 PM, PunishedOne wrote:
A. The Xbox is the only CONSOLE to have Doom 3 does not appeal to you?!

Doom III is garbage sorry, if the game was released on it's promised date, then yes... I would be very impressed, is it here now? No, therefore Doom III is old news.

B. Xbox Live is not the greatest online experience?

No, fucking your mother was... I mean, not really... It's called a computer, you're also forgetting that the Ps2 has online play aswell.

C. Custom soundtracks does not RULE?!

Uhh? Every heard of A CD PLAYER?!?!

D. Having a built-in harddrive, WITH UNLIMITED GAME SAVING SPACE, SUCKS?

8 GB is not unlimited.... Sure it's alright, but you can't exchange data, unless you buy the memory card, but wait... Doesn't that make the whole hard drive concept irrelavent?

E. Having faster loading times then the ancient PS2, and kiddy GameCube sucks?!

The loading times are anywhere from 1-3 seconds difference, God no... You laoded 3 SECONDS faster then ME, OH MY GOD! Shut up kid. GameCube is not a kiddy system, grow up, douche.

F. Ninja Gaiden does NOT whip every single PS2 and GameCube game EVER?

Uhh, no... Actually it doesn't. God, lose the fucking opinions more, you speak for yourself.

G. Having a modified Geforce 3, a 733 MHz processor, and an 8 gig HD SUCKS?

I'd rather have an ATi Radeon, you're also forgetting that the quality of the game is based 50/50 with the creator. If the creator makes the game poor, guess what.... Lmfao, your so called Xbox will get its ass kicked.

H. 2004 is not the year of the Xbox?!? (Not counting PC)

Ok?

I. Built-in voice commands does not RULE?!

Not really...

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS NONSENSE! I AM SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THESE ANTI-XBOX CLUBS! I AM SICK OF PS2 FANBOYS BASHING THE XBOX! I AM SICK OF WATCHING ALL OF YOU BASHING THE XBOX, WHEN YOU HAVE NOT EVEN PLAYED IT!

I've played it, even owned it you're also welcome to leave at ANY time if you don't like it.

I HAD ENOUGH OF THIS BULLSHIT!

K great thanks, we don't care, leave now.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 19:32:39

At 5/20/04 07:01 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Lmfao! The cunt finally admits it! Now, I want you to parade your ass all throughout NG telling everyone what a faggot you are.

I will if you parade around ng saying that you are a flamer in more ways then one

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 19:42:08

At 5/20/04 07:32 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
I will if you parade around ng saying that you are a flamer in more ways then one

Alright, I'll parade telling people that I flame jews, blacks and white people. Haha, that's 3 ways. Well, Jew-Boy lets go, start your parade.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 19:53:19

thats not what I ment, and it was sarcasm

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:07:45

whoopee parades (pulls up lawn chair) so when does it start?

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:10:00

At 5/20/04 07:42 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Alright, I'll parade telling people that I flame jews, blacks and white people. Haha, that's 3 ways. Well, Jew-Boy lets go, start your parade.

FYI I'm Irish, and German

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:23:58

At 5/20/04 08:22 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote: Irish and German go under white if you go by color at least .

I was refering to the fact he called me a jew where did that come from

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:26:34

At 5/20/04 07:42 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 5/20/04 07:32 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
Alright, I'll parade telling people that I flame jews, blacks and white people. Haha, that's 3 ways. Well, Jew-Boy lets go, start your parade.

baby don't do that I respect u too much

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:29:27

At 5/20/04 08:26 PM, SS3ChibiTrunks wrote: baby don't do that I respect u too much

respect? why really, the only people he wont flame are the ones in his warcraft club <awaits Gray fox's "VIRGIN!!!" comeback>

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:35:27

I think I am in his warcraft club :D

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 20:46:33

lol I burned the shit out of lava

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 21:17:16

congratulations, I got my pass changed :-P

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 21:30:18

I think it was ss3chibitrunks...because she showed up on my favorite artists list, to think I used to date the bitch before she moved...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 21:32:49

At 5/20/04 09:30 PM, Lavagasm wrote: I think it was ss3chibitrunks...because she showed up on my favorite artists list, to think I used to date the bitch before she moved...

you can report that you know...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 21:37:47

problem solved I changed my pass, I'm not going to bother she didn't hack anything, she knew my pass from before

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-20 22:13:11

At 5/20/04 10:10 PM, deathtuna wrote: What the hell just happened? Lava's account was hacked?

She didn't hack my account, we used to be real close, in fact she was the one that got me into flash, she remembered my password and used it, its changed now, all because the flyers are vs tampa bay, :( she apologized and I'm not mad.