00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Theodoros419 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-xbox club! ! !

23,154 Views | 507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 04:19:51

At 4/18/04 04:13 AM, BladeGunner wrote:
Never slowed down for me....

Would you like to know why? Answer is simple, you're a liar.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 06:09:16

At 4/18/04 04:19 AM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 4/18/04 04:13 AM, BladeGunner wrote:
Never slowed down for me....
Would you like to know why? Answer is simple, you're a liar.

no...im not lying.....ive beaten the game on Xbox.....never slowed a bit

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 13:51:10

At 4/18/04 06:09 AM, BladeGunner wrote:
no...im not lying.....ive beaten the game on Xbox.....never slowed a bit

Yeah alright buddy, just like your dusty GameCube... Lies.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 14:03:16

At 4/17/04 11:47 AM, Cannibus_Man wrote: Xbox doesnt have a single good RPG,

What about Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

FUCKER?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 15:40:43

At 4/18/04 02:03 PM, PunishedOne wrote:

FUCKER?

Shut up newbie, that doesn't count... Why? Because it's also available for the PC. Now, shut your damn GAYBOX loving mouth.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 16:19:31

At 4/18/04 03:40 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 4/18/04 02:03 PM, PunishedOne wrote:

FUCKER?
Shut up newbie, that doesn't count... Why? Because it's also available for the PC. Now, shut your damn GAYBOX loving mouth.

-No i disagree it should count. Why? because the xbox is owned by Microsoft. Microsoft would be stupid not to convert a good game to the PC. And even if it wasn't microsofts decision. It would be stupid for whoever owns the game not to port it to as many systems as possible.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 17:32:48

At 4/18/04 04:19 PM, maestro1017 wrote:
-No i disagree it should count. Why? because the xbox is owned by Microsoft. Microsoft would be stupid not to convert a good game to the PC. And even if it wasn't microsofts decision. It would be stupid for whoever owns the game not to port it to as many systems as possible.

And that game is owned by Bioware a Canadian Company, therefore that game should not count. Microsoft is crap, just so you know... :)

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 17:40:25

At 4/18/04 05:24 PM, deathtuna wrote: tahts a good point maestro. but still, though xbox may have a good rpg here ro there, just look at ps2. that system by far ahs the most good rpg's. gamecube is ok, and xbox is last.

-i agree completely. The xbox is not a good system for RPG's. That was the whole reason I got a PS2 in the first place. But there are some good RPG's coming out for the Xbox. such as Fable.

-To Greyfox: Yeah i figured it wasn't microsoft that owned it thats why i added. "Even if it wasn't up to them." But the fact of the matter is the argument still stands. That any game designer that has a game to sell would be stupid not to port it to as many systems as possible.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 17:46:11

At 4/18/04 05:40 PM, maestro1017 wrote:
-To Greyfox: Yeah i figured it wasn't microsoft that owned it thats why i added. "Even if it wasn't up to them." But the fact of the matter is the argument still stands. That any game designer that has a game to sell would be stupid not to port it to as many systems as possible.

I was hoping it would come out for at least GameCube. Greedy bastards.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 18:05:46

At 4/18/04 05:46 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
I was hoping it would come out for at least GameCube. Greedy bastards.

-I won't deny that. But It is a great game. You should play it on the comp if you haven't already. I wasted a good portion of my life beating that game multiple times.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 19:56:11

At 4/18/04 06:05 PM, maestro1017 wrote:
-I won't deny that. But It is a great game. You should play it on the comp if you haven't already. I wasted a good portion of my life beating that game multiple times.

I'll look into it thats for sure.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 20:07:58

I just would like to say that I hate X-box and if i could i would stack them all up and set them on fire cuz i'm PS-2 for life.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 21:30:58

Quote to GrayFox posts: (they were to big to quote)

Hahahahahahahahahah!
It looks like GrayFox knows how to treat those guys!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 22:39:32

At 4/12/04 04:05 PM, silvershark22 wrote: .-'´'-.,.->> Welcome <<-.,.-'´'-.,

To the Anti-xbox club! ! ! !
Xbox sucks! ! ! ! Who's with me! ! !

PD: If someone knows If this is against the BBS rules please contact me.

OMFG thats all i have to say, go play ur gamecube and whack off to pricess peach, you guys sicken me...

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 22:42:25

At 4/18/04 10:39 PM, i_own_j00 wrote:
OMFG thats all i have to say, go play ur gamecube and whack off to pricess peach, you guys sicken me...

A comment like that, can only come out of a sick, fucked up, warped Xbox consumer.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 22:53:10

At 4/18/04 10:42 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: A comment like that, can only come out of a sick, fucked up, warped Xbox consumer.

no i wasnt trying to offend you,i just seen somebody said they wanted to burn them wtf? i just want you to be honest how many people here have actaully played an xbox?? if you ever played a 8 person game of halo you'd be hooked for life, i guarentee it, (sorry for offending you before i was just shocked, literally)

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-18 23:31:31

At 4/18/04 10:53 PM, i_own_j00 wrote:
no i wasnt trying to offend you,i just seen somebody said they wanted to burn them wtf? i just want you to be honest how many people here have actaully played an xbox?? if you ever played a 8 person game of halo you'd be hooked for life, i guarentee it, (sorry for offending you before i was just shocked, literally)

Shut up newbie, it's garbage. I've played it and it sucks, just like your pathetic life. The only good game on it is Ninja Gaiden and for the msot part Halo is gay. Live it, learn from it.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 00:42:59

At 4/18/04 11:34 PM, deathtuna wrote: btw way you said you gurantee that if anyone polayed 8v8 halo they'd be hooked for life? thats just whjat yuor twisted xbox wants you to think. how could one game have that much power? it cant. and its funny, cause halo is the only reason xbox survived. rare might facter in, after they left nintendo. but halo is definitly a huge part of xbox. which shows that xbox without halo would be nowhere.

-He's right you know. They even have a special edition green Halo Xbox.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/ol...skuId=6407578&type=product
But for the record i love Halo. I was addicted and still play it when I get the chance. I really don't see why Grey Fox doesn't like Halo unless he doesn't like First person Shooters.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 00:49:22

At 4/19/04 12:45 AM, deathtuna wrote: honestly i dont hate halo. i just think its way overplayed, and it gets boring. but i'm actually pretty good at it.just imagine where xbox would be without halo.

-It wouldn't have made it. Thats about it. The xbox has a huge proportion of crappy games for it. It really does sicken me how people could make such BAD games. Most of the good ones and two of my favorites are on the other systems also which are Baldurs Gate 2 and SoulCaliber II.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 00:55:10

It's Gray, not Grey... And if you don't know... The person in my Signature Picture is Gray Fox. I don't like Halo because it's shit, there are no good moves you can do other than shoot, jump and duck... I love FPS... The FPS's I play are, Counter-Strike 1.6 and I'm in Cal-I, Battlefield 1942 with all the expansions, Battlefield Vietnam, Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt with all the expansions, UT4K, Raven Shield with all the expansions and I think that's about it. That's only for FPS's...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 00:56:20

At 4/19/04 12:49 AM, maestro1017 wrote:
Most of the good ones and two of my favorites are on the other systems also which are Baldurs Gate 2 .

Which is ON the COMPUTER.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 00:59:04

At 4/19/04 12:55 AM, TheGrayFox wrote: It's Gray, not Grey... And if you don't know... The person in my Signature Picture is Gray Fox. I don't like Halo because it's shit, there are no good moves you can do other than shoot, jump and duck... I love FPS... The FPS's I play are, Counter-Strike 1.6 and I'm in Cal-I, Battlefield 1942 with all the expansions, Battlefield Vietnam, Medal of Honor: Allied Assualt with all the expansions, UT4K, Raven Shield with all the expansions and I think that's about it. That's only for FPS's...

-Sorry bout the name Mixup. people have called me MEAstro before and yeah... Well seems you DO like FPS. I'm going to assume that Halo was not the first FPS to use melee. But in the harder dificulties levels you don't do that often. And then there are the grenades....Grenades are good....go boom.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:08:19

At 4/18/04 11:31 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Shut up newbie, it's garbage. I've played it and it sucks, just like your pathetic life. The only good game on it is Ninja Gaiden and for the msot part Halo is gay. Live it, learn from it.

hmmm :'( how come ur so defensive over ur outdated peice of crap ps2, i have all 3 gamecube, ps2 and xbox but xbox has the best graphics, best games, and best quality, it seems to last the longest out of all. I know gamecube might be ok but its for kids honestly who plays super smash bros???? or super mario: sunshine???? and on ps2 they have final fantasy 10 final fantasy 10-2 final fanyasy 11 final fantasy 12 final fantasy 13 final fantasy 420, and they all suck halo, project gotham, dead or alive, splinter cell, gladius etc etc. all good games, if have anymore second grade disses theyre welcomed n0w d0 j00 h4v3 4ny+h1n9 m0r3 +0 54y Ph007????

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:12:13

run before gray fox comes back

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:28:44

At 4/19/04 08:12 PM, maestro1017 wrote: run before gray fox comes back

what u think im afraid at that lil biznatch? Hes just angry because i didnt join his warcraft 3 club, poor lil guy
ill be level 11 by wednesday actaully check my exp points and then ill be able to call level 9 n00bs without hestation, anyway ill just wait for his reply here if you dont mind

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:30:45

At 4/19/04 08:08 PM, i_own_j00 wrote:
At 4/18/04 11:31 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Shut up newbie, it's garbage. I've played it and it sucks, just like your pathetic life. The only good game on it is Ninja Gaiden and for the msot part Halo is gay. Live it, learn from it.
hmmm :'( how come ur so defensive over ur outdated peice of crap ps2, i have all 3 gamecube, ps2 and xbox but xbox has the best graphics, best games, and best quality,

Wow, nerd. Well, it seems to me that you’re stocked up on much more than your regular cock. Best graphics? No, choppy. Best games? "How Fucked Up You Are!" Al Pacino. Best quality? Hello, what part of Microsoft DON'T you understand? I can tell quiet easily that you have no idea what you're talking about considering I did not mention ONCE in this entire argument that I owned a PS2, moron. Please continue posting, so I can make a mockery of your pansy ass.

it seems to last the longest out of all. I know gamecube might be ok but its for kids honestly who plays super smash bros????

Hi, have you heard of the term "Ignorance" its quiet obvious is flowing out your fat virgin ass. I know many people who play it because it's very fun. It's not for kids only, only a moron, hypocrite, ignorant son-of-a-bitch would think of such a phrase to use as that. Uhhh and that would be you.

or super mario: sunshine???? and on ps2 they have final fantasy 10 final fantasy 10-2 final fanyasy 11 final fantasy 12 final fantasy 13 final fantasy 420, and they all suck halo, project gotham, dead or alive, splinter cell, gladius etc etc.

Hey moron, I don't think you've noticed... But, the Final Fantasy Series alone has out sold every single fucking Xbox game put together, owned? For sure owned. Halo? That games crap don't use Halo EVER as a good example for Xbox... It seems that's all you Xbox fanboys use, OH HALO, HALO THIS and HALO THAT, FUCK Halo ITS SHIT FROM THE GRAVE, PG? Crap, Dead or Alive? Lmao, are you kidding me douche bag? Splinter Cell, yeah... SC is also on GC and PS2, cunt. Etc etc? What would Etc Etc be? Oh please go on.

all good games, if have anymore second grade disses theyre welcomed n0w d0 j00 h4v3 4ny+h1n9 m0r3 +0 54y Ph007????

Yeah, when have your balls dropped or are they still up there? I conclude with... Holy fuck boy, you are one dumb son-of-a-bitch! I really suggest you don't come back because these people are seriously laughing at your sad pathetic attempts.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:36:55

At 4/19/04 08:29 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote:

or " All " ages . Xbox : Best Graphics and Strongest System

( exept for the Thompson Drive ) , Best Online Abilities , good first person shooters .

Your wrong there, do you not know what video card the GameCube uses? An optimized ATi 7500, tweaked for image quality... It doesn't need to be tweaked for full performance because there is no DVD Drive, the disk rotations go to the game performance and to the game performance only. While the Xbox has to slum with its revolutions going to DVD turns/Game performance, weak. When you play the Resident Evil Remake for GameCube, it's very clear which system has graphics superiority. Directed at Gay_People_Own_Me – What, are you going to come back saying HALO owns?! Ha… Alright, you do that. Your whole argument is flawed.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:40:36

Habitat: milwaukee WI
Job: student

Favorite Bands:
eminem
G-unit (not 50 cent)

I'm sorry, but with a profile like that, you don't have a right to call anyone a noob. You also only have 700+ posts... Get real, I know level 9's who have over 3, 000... Therefore, dick fuck you're the noob and with your kind of homosexual attitude, you'd never get accepted... You're only mad because I rejected your cheap... 13... Virgin... Ass. Owned? You better believe it, go home kid. what are you in, grade 8? Hahahahahaha, oh man...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:48:24

At 4/19/04 08:29 PM, The_Darkmoon wrote: That was more biased then Grayfox ....
PS2 is outdated parts wise because it came out earlyer and it has better sales because of that wow . Game qaulity is pure opinion only and you cant say otherwise or your ignorant .
" Facts " wise we can only say this , PS2 : Most games , weakest system , free online . Gamecube : Really Cheap , good for haveing gameing sessions with friends , better for the family or " All " ages . Xbox : Best Graphics and Strongest System
( exept for the Thompson Drive ) , Best Online Abilities , good first person shooters .

Those are the only facts set in stone .

CORRECT YOU WIN THE GRAND PRIZE, this is what i was basically trying to say the whole time with more blunt language, xbox has better quality than other systems and is pretty damned good in most departments, but really grayfox, (no im not gonna make fun of ur name like you did) get off my focking back, xbox is ok gamecube is kinda crappy, and ps2 is ok, dont be angry because i wouldnt join the warcraft 3 club just get over it, now would you like to get it over with or will you continue to make urself look ph00lish?? (its ur choice here) btw what does biased mean, i dont have that broad of a vocabulary

(and if the rest of you guys have noticed im not even flaming gray anymor hes just defending himself and the ps2 from my comments)

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-04-19 20:53:12

At 4/19/04 08:40 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: I'm sorry, but with a profile like that, you don't have a right to call anyone a noob. You also only have 700+ posts... Get real, I know level 9's who have over 3, 000... Therefore, dick fuck you're the noob and with your kind of homosexual attitude, you'd never get accepted... You're only mad because I rejected your cheap... 13... Virgin... Ass. Owned?

WHAT?? i rejected you cunt!! look close im not the one who got turned down, i just didnt sign up, u know what i was trying to be fuckiong nice all tis time but now yur just fucking pissing me off, FUCK OFF and go beat off in yur bed god damn, u always talk about virgins and shit, what r u pussy whipped??? OWNED?! now can you even definew that, just cuz ur older, and 2 levels higher (1 level higher on wednesday level 11 here i come) you tghink you can push everyone around im surprised they een accepted someone as pathetic as you into this clu WHY WOULD YOU GET THIS DEFENSIVE OVER FUCKING VIDEO GAMES? ur making moses cry, and jesus , and allah, just piss off!

last.fm

BBS Signature