00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Dutchstuff111 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-xbox club! ! !

23,276 Views | 507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 04:52:15

At 5/23/04 01:15 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
he calls people "jew-boy"

You don't understand that statement... If you had any understanding of world Religions then you would have know that you're a jew, lmao. This is great!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 17:27:13

At 5/24/04 04:52 AM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 5/23/04 01:15 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
he calls people "jew-boy"
You don't understand that statement... If you had any understanding of world Religions then you would have know that you're a jew, lmao. This is great!

If you knew anything about world religions...you would know what an atheist is you sycophantic mountain of rotten dog barf.
....just incase
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Atheist

With that said...I would like to point out one thing. I dont hate jews or anything. They are entitled to believe what they want. Like me... I am entitled to believe what I want. To me....there are no gods. Its all a bunch of bullshit. If there is a god, when I pass on I will take full responsibility for my beliefs. You too, are entitled to believe what you want and to think how you want, but you think like an inane crate of soggy monkey shit. You think you are better than everyone else. If there one thing a have to say to you its this....never think you are better than anyone else, because there is always someone better than you. It might not be me, or Lava, or Darkmoon, but there is someone on this rock we live on that is better than you. Now I got an english report to do and I dont feel like dealing with you right now. This report is importaint for the finals. So mabye when im done I will argue some more.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 18:17:10

At 5/24/04 05:27 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
If you knew anything about world religions...you would know what an atheist is you sycophantic mountain of rotten dog barf.
....just incase
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?r=2&q=Atheist

Jesus fucking Christ, I'm not literally calling you a Jew you fucking moron... Stupid Jew, hail to Zog machine! And how long did it take you to think that up? Stuck your Jewish nose in the thesaurus Isee... Silly Jew.

With that said...I would like to point out one thing. I dont hate jews or anything. They are entitled to believe what they want. Like me... I am entitled to believe what I want.

Sure, you maybe entitled to believe what you want... But the facts stands on if we care or not and we don't you stupid Jew.

To me....there are no gods. Its all a bunch of bullshit. If there is a god, when I pass on I will take full responsibility for my beliefs. You too, are entitled to believe what you want and to think how you want, but you think like an inane crate of soggy monkey shit.

K thanks, Jew.

You think you are better than everyone else. If there one thing a have to say to you its this....never think you are better than anyone else, because there is always someone better than you.

Sorry, I'm better than everyone else, you can go cry now.

It might not be me, or Lava, or Darkmoon, but there is someone on this rock we live on that is better than you. Now I got an english report to do and I dont feel like dealing with you right now. This report is importaint for the finals. So mabye when im done I will argue some more.

Yeah alright... Finals? You're in Grade 8, you don't have Finals, ya filthy liar, haha... See, Jews = Lies, You = Lies, therefore you = JEW, rofl.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 18:25:03

hmm...TheGreyFox...let me clear this up

American schools are different than Canadian schools...If you were referring to the school system of the state before you moved to Canada....its different than mine. See...school systems are different in each state. You could have mistaken 8th grade for high school. Where I live, 8th is still middle school. I have finals.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 18:48:45

At 5/24/04 06:25 PM, BladeGunner wrote: hmm...TheGreyFox...let me clear this up

Shut your mouth.

American schools are different than Canadian schools...If you were referring to the school system of the state before you moved to Canada....its different than mine. See...school systems are different in each state. You could have mistaken 8th grade for high school. Where I live, 8th is still middle school. I have finals.

Oh, sorry.. I forgot you went to a Jewish boarding school, hahaha!! Oh man this is hilarious!!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 18:51:47

At 5/24/04 06:48 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Oh, sorry.. I forgot you went to a Jewish boarding school, hahaha!! Oh man this is hilarious!!

Actually, he is correct. I have finals myself, which come in 2 weeks. I did my Band final today, well, only the 1st half. He (director) wants it done a week before the finals. So, he decided that if we want to, we can play our 12 scales today, (which is the first 1/2), and I did. I got a 45/50, which is an A.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 19:09:25

At 5/24/04 06:51 PM, PunishedOne wrote:
Actually, he is correct. I have finals myself, which come in 2 weeks. I did my Band final today, well, only the 1st half. He (director) wants it done a week before the finals. So, he decided that if we want to, we can play our 12 scales today, (which is the first 1/2), and I did. I got a 45/50, which is an A.

Ive already done my band finals...it was the concert. What do you play? I play the baritone.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 19:11:06

At 5/24/04 06:51 PM, PunishedOne wrote:

Guess what, I don't fucking care!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 20:10:30

At 5/24/04 07:11 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:

What? Are you mad that you got proven wrong?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 20:25:37

At 5/24/04 08:10 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
At 5/24/04 07:11 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:

That´s for sure! ! ! !

Actually the only difference beetwen cristians and jews is that cristians belive jesus as the mesiah and jews are still waiting for it. (I know a lot about religions)!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 20:40:31

At 5/23/04 12:01 AM, deathtuna wrote:
Anyways Silvershark, things seem okay thus far witht eh "club" its mostly just a giant argument, which for now is ok.
BTW what is this xbox game thing?

It´s a flash game where the objetive is Custumize an xbox , and then destroy it! ! ! ! !
It could be burning it, turning it into pices, shooting it, or maybe using a nuclear arsenal?
Expect this and a LOT more on:

Anti-xbox club! ! !

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 20:54:50

At 5/24/04 07:09 PM, BladeGunner wrote: Ive already done my band finals...it was the concert. What do you play? I play the baritone.

Alto Sax. I'm a 2nd, going into Jazz Band next year. Been playin for 2 years.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 23:25:03

At 5/24/04 08:10 PM, BladeGunner wrote:

Nope Jew-boy, I'm making a justified point.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 23:27:29

At 5/24/04 08:25 PM, Silver-Shark wrote:
That´s for sure! ! ! !

Actually the only difference beetwen cristians and jews is that cristians belive jesus as the mesiah and jews are still waiting for it. (I know a lot about religions)!

You stated two facts... Wow, you're a real historian. Dumbass.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-24 23:28:52

At 5/24/04 08:54 PM, PunishedOne wrote:

Wow... You're so fucking cool! Lamer! Yeah, let's all go play the SAX! Rofl, fags.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 00:21:35

At 5/24/04 08:40 PM, Silver-Shark wrote:
At 5/23/04 12:01 AM, deathtuna wrote:
Anyways Silvershark, things seem okay thus far witht eh "club" its mostly just a giant argument, which for now is ok.
BTW what is this xbox game thing?
It´s a flash game where the objetive is Custumize an xbox , and then destroy it! ! ! ! !
It could be burning it, turning it into pices, shooting it, or maybe using a nuclear arsenal?
Expect this and a LOT more on:

wow that game is unbelievably gay, if gay was a flash movie/interactive, that's exactly what gay would be. one more thing GAY!!!!!!!!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 00:33:08

At 5/24/04 11:28 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 5/24/04 08:54 PM, PunishedOne wrote:
Wow... You're so fucking cool! Lamer! Yeah, let's all go play the SAX! Rofl, fags.

Do you even know how hard it is to learn to play a musical instrument? But I have a question...what gives you the idea that you are better than everyone else? Tell me....what makes you think for one second that everyone else is inferior, you demented lump of musty pimple squeezings?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 01:06:24

At 5/25/04 12:21 AM, SS3ChibiTrunks wrote: wow that game is unbelievably gay, if gay was a flash movie/interactive, that's exactly what gay would be. one more thing GAY!!!!!!!!

Agreed that game blows elephant nuts.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 02:17:04

At 5/25/04 12:33 AM, BladeGunner wrote:
Do you even know how hard it is to learn to play a musical instrument?

Guitar and drums. You = PwNeD, have fun sucking your partners SAX, lmao!

But I have a question...what gives you the idea that you are better than everyone else?

Ahaha, if I told you... I'm pretty sure you'd finally learn of how pathetic your life is! :D

Tell me....what makes you think for one second that everyone else is inferior, you demented lump of musty pimple squeezings?

One second? All eternity bitch, ahaha! Sure, you got it... Only when ya stop being a dirty Jew.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 14:55:00

At 5/25/04 02:17 AM, TheGrayFox wrote: Guitar and drums. You = PwNeD, have fun sucking your partners SAX, lmao!

I play guitar as well... What songs can u play?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 15:37:13

At 5/25/04 02:55 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
I play guitar as well... What songs can u play?

If I have the notes I can play any song.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 15:52:57

I kinda ment memorized,
Enter Sandman-Metallica
James Bond Theme
Money-Pink Floyd
Walk This Way-Aerosmith
Stairway to Heaven-Led Zeppelin
And part of Jeremy-Pearl Jam

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 16:35:32

At 5/25/04 02:17 AM, TheGrayFox wrote:

I mean a classical instrument. Like a trumpet...or saxophone.

Ahaha, if I told you... I'm pretty sure you'd finally learn of how pathetic your life is! :D

So you are telling me there is no reason you think you are better than everyone else?

One second? All eternity bitch, ahaha! Sure, you got it... Only when ya stop being a dirty Jew.

Hm...a few posts before you said you wernt literally calling me a Jew, but you continue. Its time for you to learn some new insults...as you can see, you drivelling shovel-full of fly-covered tripe, I have used many different insults. Using the same one loses its effect. You finally stopped with the "virgin" insults....but you dont understand. An insult loses some of its effect once it is said....and this "jew" insult means nothing to me now.

P.S. Dont use generic insults like "motherfucker, bitch" etc. Their days have long been gone. Now learn insults, you incompetent bag or fecycled monkey shit.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 16:41:40

At 5/25/04 03:52 PM, Lavagasm wrote: I kinda ment memorized,
Enter Sandman-Metallica
James Bond Theme
Money-Pink Floyd
Walk This Way-Aerosmith
Stairway to Heaven-Led Zeppelin
And part of Jeremy-Pearl Jam

Try Orion - Metallica
One - Metallica
To Live Is To Die - Metallica

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 17:40:54

Ho is jewish?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 17:46:03

At 5/25/04 12:21 AM, SS3ChibiTrunks wrote:
wow that game is unbelievably gay, if gay was a flash movie/interactive, that's exactly what gay would be. one more thing GAY!!!!!!!!

Don´t like it?
Don´t play it, end of story!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-25 18:49:22

At 5/25/04 04:41 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: Try Orion - Metallica
One - Metallica
To Live Is To Die - Metallica

Nice, I'm going to try to learn one, I love that song

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-28 13:30:45

At 5/27/04 09:44 PM, deathtuna wrote: whats going on? Leanr what? I to lazy to go back and check out what I missed

WELCOME BACK!
Well. . . ."Lavasgam & Grayfox had been talking bout music and stuff, Gray fox has continue flamming "BladeGunner" and I updated my sig! ! !

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-28 14:57:45

At 5/25/04 04:35 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
At 5/25/04 02:17 AM, TheGrayFox wrote:
I mean a classical instrument. Like a trumpet...or saxophone.

Yeah, but hes saying that the Guitar and Drums pwn classical instruments....and they do.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-31 11:58:35

well i'm back, does anyone in here play any blizzard games? or prehapse is going to get Starcraft Ghost, that looks like it will be good.