00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

TallBird just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anti-xbox club! ! !

23,152 Views | 507 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 15:09:37

At 5/9/04 02:58 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
now the jokes on you because you don't know me and I happen to have a pic of myself fucktard

Holy shit you look like a fucking moron, weak and small... Haha, the jokes on you, you're ugly.

I spelled it right the last 4 times I used it learn how to read

I can read ugly, but it was more of ignoring your cheap ugly ass. God damn it you're ugly man.

Just because I'm rich and can afford all three don't mean that I sit there and play them all day, I have friends, and a girlfriend, what have u got other then ur hand

Actually, I'm very well off... Your parents maybe rich, but you are not little cum stain. I can afford all 3 systems, but I choose not to, why? Because I'm not a gay virgin-like wannabe nerd. Also, "u" is spelled "You" moron, as is "ur" and the comma isn't supposed to exist before the word "and" it makes you look like a dumbass! Last thing, please never post that ugly picture again, EVER again. Can you at least spell owned right? The word suits you well.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 16:22:03

At 5/9/04 04:31 AM, TheGrayFox wrote: You're not worth the effort.

i wasnt looking to fucking bother you and if your still pissed about our earlier arguement go see a therapist (im being serious), i think warcraft warped your mind, i was simply saying that i never proclaimed xbox to be the 'ultimate machine'

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 20:18:57

At 5/9/04 04:22 PM, _matt_ wrote:
At 5/9/04 04:31 AM, TheGrayFox wrote: You're not worth the effort.
i wasnt looking to fucking bother you and if your still pissed about our earlier arguement go see a therapist (im being serious), i think warcraft warped your mind, i was simply saying that i never proclaimed xbox to be the 'ultimate machine'

Warcraft is about the only thing he can play that will play on his OS without downloading anything...he uses a mac...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 20:28:41

At 5/9/04 08:18 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
Warcraft is about the only thing he can play that will play on his OS without downloading anything...he uses a mac...

You're honestly a moron, go educate yourself please. Macs can do what PC's do and more. Have your balls dropped since the last time we talked? Virgin, go away.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 20:33:12

At 5/9/04 04:22 PM, _matt_ wrote:

I never said you did moron, learn to understand facts, not opinions.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 21:10:02

Just shut up gray you're pissin too many people off you are so lucky you aren't IP banned yet from the amount of flaming you are doing.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 21:35:02

At 5/9/04 09:10 PM, Lavagasm wrote: Just shut up gray you're pissin too many people off you are so lucky you aren't IP banned yet from the amount of flaming you are doing.

I'm sorry, but you don't know who I am... I suggest shutting your mouth and for a fact, it's impossible to IP Ban someone, you see... I have a little command in my OS which goes by the name of "IP Renew" it officially gives me a new IP, hence the name IP Renew. Moron.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 21:54:20

At 5/9/04 08:28 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 5/9/04 08:18 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
You're honestly a moron, go educate yourself please. Macs can do what PC's do and more. Have your balls dropped since the last time we talked? Virgin, go away.

The Canadian mac whore is getting ready to throw a hissy fit,eh? Im scared now, eh?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 22:13:08

At 5/9/04 09:54 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
The Canadian mac whore is getting ready to throw a hissy fit,eh? Im scared now, eh?

I wasn't born in Canada, but that shouldn't concern your Capitalist fatass should it now?

You're just angry because a) Your balls havem't dropped yet b) You're a virgin c) You own a PC. Now, quit crying you virgin peice of shit. Aiiiiit, dawg? Go listen to some rap, minor.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 22:18:57

At 5/9/04 09:35 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: I'm sorry, but you don't know who I am... I suggest shutting your mouth and for a fact, it's impossible to IP Ban someone, you see... I have a little command in my OS which goes by the name of "IP Renew" it officially gives me a new IP, hence the name IP Renew. Moron.

NG also has a little thing called Account deletion, it's that little thing they do when they make your account go {{{>poof<}}}.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 23:16:53

Can I join, XBOX sux!!

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-09 23:48:52

At 5/9/04 10:18 PM, Lavagasm wrote:
NG also has a little thing called Account deletion, it's that little thing they do when they make your account go {{{>poof<}}}.

Yup and Uhh, after being banned over 150 times, I'm still here, pussy.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-10 00:19:31

Anyways, back to ignore mode.

So who here plays Star Wars Galaxies, if anyone?

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-10 16:55:30

At 5/9/04 10:13 PM, TheGrayFox wrote:
At 5/9/04 09:54 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
I wasn't born in Canada, but that shouldn't concern your Capitalist fatass should it now?

You're just angry because a) Your balls havem't dropped yet b) You're a virgin c) You own a PC. Now, quit crying you virgin peice of shit. Aiiiiit, dawg? Go listen to some rap, minor.

See....there are a few things you dont understand. First....PCs are built for gaming....macs are built for word processing. And I am seeing why Canadians have the reputation that they have....they think they are better than everyone else..that would make Canada a "Nation of Preps"(If you can even call Canada a country). You dont understand....noone is better than anyone else. And just because someone is a virgin doesnt mean you are better than them. Another thing I would like to point out is that you point out that someone's balls havnt dropped too much....and im 14. So not only are you a unick...that would also make you a pedophile. The last statement I need to point out is that rap is full of shit. Its all "Bust a cap" this and "Booty and hos" that. Really if you listen to one rap song...you have heard them all.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-10 17:34:25

At 5/9/04 09:35 PM, TheGrayFox wrote: IP Ban someone, you see... I have a little command in my OS which goes by the name of "IP Renew" it officially gives me a new IP, hence the name IP Renew. Moron.

i dont understand this, what does this do? does it just get you un-banned? please explain, wouldnt this be agains ng rules?

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-10 21:14:58

At 4/12/04 04:05 PM, silvershark22 wrote: .-'´'-.,.->> Welcome <<-.,.-'´'-.,

To the Anti-xbox club! ! ! !
Xbox sucks! ! ! ! Who's with me! ! !

Anti xbox? No way i dont think so.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-10 21:45:54

At 5/10/04 09:35 PM, deathtuna wrote:
At 5/10/04 09:14 PM, Spawn_muffin wrote:
At 4/12/04 04:05 PM, silvershark22 wrote: .-'´'-.,.->> Welcome <<-.,.-'´'-.,

To the Anti-xbox club! ! ! !
Xbox sucks! ! ! ! Who's with me! ! !
Anti xbox? No way i dont think so.
nobody asked you so go to hell and die

stfu, nobody talks to a muffin that way, be careful what you say (oo rhymes)

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-10 23:47:33

Please stop flaming you are making my keyboard cry.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 16:12:36

At 5/9/04 03:11 AM, TheGrayFox wrote: I can respect that, I'm here because little boys tend to own an Xbox and proclaim that it is the ultimate machine

I'm not like that. I just post here because I'm sick of all these "Anti-Xbox" crews when neither of them of even PLAYED the god damn thing.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 16:14:16

At 5/10/04 04:55 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
First....PCs are built for gaming...

Not true. The PC is the all-around machine. CONSOLES are the ones built for gaming.

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 16:49:22

At 5/11/04 03:39 PM, deathtuna wrote:

just cause im not a baked good doesnt mean i cant tell the stupid muffin to shut up.

yes it does

no crew on newgorunds is any better then any other crew

yes, many clubs are way better than other ones

so i can equally flame anybody

not if yur a n00b and that person doesnt deserve it

you should really get over your one sided view of things and realize that just because you are a muffin doesnt mean everyone else has to be one to.

id prefer you dont become one i never screamed at you to join

anyways what would the muffins do to me?

we wont bother you , we just watch out for each other

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 20:47:42

At 5/11/04 04:14 PM, PunishedOne wrote:
At 5/10/04 04:55 PM, BladeGunner wrote:
First....PCs are built for gaming...
Not true. The PC is the all-around machine. CONSOLES are the ones built for gaming.

well yes...but PCs are the best computers for gaming..Macs are good for buisiness and word processing

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 20:50:45

A muffins worst nightmare (Im only posting this link for humor and for the fact that the muffins are full of shit)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/shakeass.html

We should unleash him....

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 21:11:02

At 5/11/04 06:57 PM, deathtuna wrote:
btw my anme is matt too. and you are a disgrace to the Matt's.

PFFFT! i have nothing to say on the subject, you are obviously more pathetic than me. and btw its 5p377 not sp311

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 21:12:47

At 5/11/04 08:50 PM, BladeGunner wrote: A muffins worst nightmare (Im only posting this link for humor and for the fact that the muffins are full of shit)
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/shakeass.html

We should unleash him....

ive seen that be4 and i belive are worst nightmare would be tom fulp not a retarded kid in a winter sweater

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 21:18:48

At 5/11/04 09:11 PM, _matt_ wrote:
At 5/11/04 06:57 PM, deathtuna wrote:
btw my anme is matt too. and you are a disgrace to the Matt's.
PFFFT! i have nothing to say on the subject, you are obviously more pathetic than me. and btw its 5p377 not sp311

you both are wrong...but tuna is more accurate.... its 5p311 because in 1337 7 it T and 1 is L

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-11 21:20:24

some people use 1's some use 7's, i prefer sevens tho, anyway i hate 1337 so who cares

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-12 14:53:19

TheGrayFox was banned because 91% of his posts were flames

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-13 14:51:32

At 5/12/04 10:36 PM, deathtuna wrote: wow lavagasm you are such a loser, you didnt have to read all those posts. jeez laweeze

takes one to know one, and who said I read ALL his posts...

Response to Anti-xbox club! ! ! 2004-05-13 17:01:22

At 5/12/04 10:36 PM, deathtuna wrote: wow lavagasm you are such a loser

So are you.