00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Skarp-Mahoney just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

[talk] Ng Print Calendar 2010

41,458 Views | 481 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to [talk] Ng Print Calendar 2010 2009-09-25 17:36:08

At 9/25/09 01:20 PM, MindChamber wrote: the process I personally found pretty painful, we pretty much didn't agree on anything. aside from the obvious pieces of quality. Suggestion vetos left and right, and pieces left out for consideration before we had a chance to even agree on them, Which is kinda ironic considering NG flips the bill for this.

and if anyone deserves an Easter egg position I would Imagine its Elmagico

If El-Magico had entered the contest, I'd imagine he probably would have won a spot.

As for the judging, it wasn't my, or Renaenae's intention to leave a sour taste in anyone's mouth. Sorry if it felt that way.

We volunteered to put this contest together and make it all work, unfortunately not everyone can be 100% pleased with the process especially with commitee judging, and, since it was obvious we were never going to all come to a 100% agreement, decisions and voting had to be done or else we'd probably still be in that chat room right now.

I tried to do my best to direct the judging and make things fair and give plenty of opportunities for the judges to voice their opinions. Maybe MC felt like he was ignored. If so, I apologize and I'll try to do better in future stuff.

Renaenae and I are putting together a little statement on why the winners were chosen. Again, the intent was not to piss anyone off or promote my personal agenda, just to make a cool product for NG that features the site's immense pool of talent.

Response to [talk] Ng Print Calendar 2010 2009-10-08 16:00:40