New Topic Respond to this Topic
darkjam
darkjam
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2013 @ 04:46 PM Reply

R.I.P. My Wii that I got on day #1 in 2006.

Bummer dude, i feel your pain. My n64 broke down last week and shit seems impossible to fix.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2013 @ 05:16 PM Reply

At 7/19/13 04:46 PM, darkjam wrote:
Bummer dude, i feel your pain. My n64 broke down last week and shit seems impossible to fix.

The weird thing is that around where I live, there's tons of ways to fix N64s. My local retro gaming shop seemed to have no problem fixing NES, SNES, or N64s, but wouldn't touch my Wii. They were the ones who said I needed to send it back to Nintendo.

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, & Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo.com & Guinea Something Good!

MarioGamer23
MarioGamer23
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2013 @ 05:39 PM Reply

Whatever you do, count me in. I like all Nintendo game series from Mario to Kirby, just no Goldeneye!

darkjam
darkjam
  • Online!
Forum Stats
Level 01
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 28th, 2013 @ 02:04 AM Reply

At 7/19/13 05:39 PM, MarioGamer23 wrote: Whatever you do, count me in. I like all Nintendo game series from Mario to Kirby, just no Goldeneye!

I don't think anybody classes Golden eye as a Nintendo Game series, maybe a Nintendo game, but not a series.

It's hip to be square, but it's hipper to be torus! You shall watch and you shall like.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 28th, 2013 @ 06:14 AM Reply

At 7/17/13 10:24 PM, ZJ wrote: My Wii's disc drive started messing up, so I sent it in to be repaired. They decided that the system couldn't be saved, so they gave me a new Wii. Normally, I'd be stoked, but there was certain data on that machine that couldn't be moved (Like my Super Smash Brothers Brawl save data). Bummer.

But couldn't you have transformed the data for Wii U, I assume you've got one, if not then, if you eventually decided to buy it and got your old Wii back...

Or was it just completely broken?

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature