00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Jmurr12 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Nintendo Club

168,071 Views | 1,692 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-04-05 16:30:18

At 4/4/16 12:35 AM, Gremlin wrote: So, opinions about the NX?

personally I'm annoyed if it does release on 2016, while Wii U might be dead or a failure in the eyes of most, I still think the idea of the NX being launched in 2016 is plain retarded.

What is your opinion about it's release? 2016, 2017 or maybe even 2018?

I'd prefer 2018, but I'm betting on 17 launch.

I am positive about the NX. Nintendo has many many great systems in the past, and is ready to debut another.

I am not sure what year it will come out.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-05-10 13:09:00

Hopefully the Nintendo NX is backwards compatible with Wii U games.

Been around since 2004. (as a lurker that is!)

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-05-11 04:39:50

Do you mind guys if i can join? i have been playing a lot of Nintendo games before and now...gamecube still in perfect condition and stuff...

YOLO WORLD!!!

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-05-11 11:22:21

At 5/11/16 04:39 AM, demon1000 wrote: Do you mind guys if i can join? i have been playing a lot of Nintendo games before and now...gamecube still in perfect condition and stuff...

You are welcomed to join. Share your Nintendo thoughts with us.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-05-19 18:34:19

I just got my Turbo Charge Donkey Kong amiibo in the mail.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-06-07 13:07:52

At 5/10/16 01:09 PM, robotman5 wrote: Hopefully the Nintendo NX is backwards compatible with Wii U games.

I'm really curious as to how that's gonna work.
If it apparently has no disc drive then.. Well, that's 90% of my Wii U games that won't work with it?
Hopefully, the new Nintendo Accounts lets us attach games to them or something??

Also HI EVERYONE.
I'm in Nintendo Club now. I will post my user tag soon, I think it's just Acid_X or something.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-06-07 15:03:10

At 6/7/16 01:07 PM, AcidX wrote: I'm really curious as to how that's gonna work.
If it apparently has no disc drive then.. Well, that's 90% of my Wii U games that won't work with it?
Hopefully, the new Nintendo Accounts lets us attach games to them or something??

Nintendo should be able to make it work. The Wii played Wii games.

Also HI EVERYONE.
I'm in Nintendo Club now. I will post my user tag soon, I think it's just Acid_X or something.

Welcome to the club. Tell us why you like Nintendo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-06-14 21:57:31

At 6/7/16 03:03 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Welcome to the club. Tell us why you like Nintendo.

Well, after watching the Treehouse stream, Audrey was a whole new thing to love about Nintendo! omfg.

But seriously, massive respect for Nintendo. Throughout their long history, I've found their games are always the most fun and most accessible. Seems like anyone can pick up a Nintendo game and play it. Yet, you can also get competitive and serious about it.. Like in mario kart and the ongoing melee tournaments!

All my favourite and most memorable gaming experiences definitely belong to Nintendo. The fleshed-out backstories and emotion... The variation, with games like F-zero. My late childhood playing Goldeneye... It just goes on and on.

Also ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD... HYPE TRAIN CHOO-CHOO WOOOOOOOOO!
Can't wait for that. Main reason I bought a Wii U. Not sure how I feel about dual release but I'm always proud to own any Nintendo console.

Also you guys inspired me to buy Earthbound. First time I've played it and enjoying it very much :D

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-06-15 02:41:40

At 6/14/16 09:57 PM, AcidX wrote: Well, after watching the Treehouse stream, Audrey was a whole new thing to love about Nintendo! omfg.

No idea what that is.

But seriously, massive respect for Nintendo. Throughout their long history, I've found their games are always the most fun and most accessible. Seems like anyone can pick up a Nintendo game and play it. Yet, you can also get competitive and serious about it.. Like in mario kart and the ongoing melee tournaments!

Nintendo is a great company that has many lifelong fans.

All my favourite and most memorable gaming experiences definitely belong to Nintendo. The fleshed-out backstories and emotion... The variation, with games like F-zero. My late childhood playing Goldeneye... It just goes on and on.

They have many great characters and games that provide memorable experiences.

Also ZELDA: BREATH OF THE WILD... HYPE TRAIN CHOO-CHOO WOOOOOOOOO!
Can't wait for that. Main reason I bought a Wii U. Not sure how I feel about dual release but I'm always proud to own any Nintendo console.

I am looking forward to the new Zelda as well.

Also you guys inspired me to buy Earthbound. First time I've played it and enjoying it very much :D

Earhbound is a wacky but fun rpg.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-06-15 08:09:10

At 6/15/16 02:41 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 6/14/16 09:57 PM, AcidX wrote: Well, after watching the Treehouse stream, Audrey was a whole new thing to love about Nintendo! omfg.
No idea what that is.

Oh it's the E3 stream yesterday. Audrey was the presenter /one of the people playing it. I would recommend watching a video of it, just to see her.... Uhhmm... Zelda was good too. I think.

Nintendo is a great company that has many lifelong fans.

It's true. Even fans that aren't gamers. People from all walks of life which is what I love. It's not a circle jerk, excluding people without technical knowhow. As much as I love the PC Master Race as well :)

I am looking forward to the new Zelda as well.

It looks incredible. They were right, totally different. I'm certainly gonna be killing a lot of time on it. Love the fact there's loads of weapons; hope they include loads of armour/outfits too. Yeah... Watch a good 20mins of the E3 stream if you need to be blown away by hype. I'm definitely gonna pre-order this one! Last time I did that was Wind Waker :)

Earhbound is a wacky but fun rpg.

Sure is, especially when you name your characters offensive words! It's nice to finally understand a lot of the references from Smash Bros and online.

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-10-08 00:15:02

Sonic got a game planned on the NX before Mario

Response to The Nintendo Club 2016-10-08 01:53:53

At 10/8/16 12:15 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: Sonic got a game planned on the NX before Mario

Don't worry Mario is still a way bigger Mascot than Sonic.

BBS Signature

Response to The Nintendo Club 2024-03-04 18:49:20

Think they'll make another Wario Land game?

iu_1171074_14571688.webp