tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 05:19 PM Reply

At 6/8/11 05:59 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/7/11 09:06 PM, ZJ wrote: So, Nintendo announced today at its E3 press conference that a new Kirby game is heading towards the Wii. Let's talk about it because it looks exciting.
Looks really good to me. Kirby's Epic Yarn looked interesting too, but this one seems to be much more like Kirby's former games. The 4 player co-op mode must be a nice feature.

If I had a Wii it's a game I'd probably check out.

Really? You don't have a Wii? Other than Gamecube that's the easiest and most likely cheapest to buy. Unless your a huge fan of pack-rat like me you may not end up getting one as it only has a year to go. (The last half of 2011 and first half of 2012) but yeah the Kirby game looks amazing what do you guys think of Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword? I think along with the kirby game that will be the best E3 announcement. I read alot about the two in Nintendo Power's latest issue.

Also at this market in the nearby local community I found three great deals on three great systems. Atari 7800-$20, Sega Dreamcast-$20 and the N64 for 50 euros.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 05:34 PM Reply

At 6/7/11 04:24 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Please tell me again if theirs any errors or if you should be on this ect.

Where the hell is puddinN64?

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 6/8/11 05:34 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 6/7/11 04:24 PM, tyler2513 wrote: Please tell me again if theirs any errors or if you should be on this ect.
Where the hell is puddinN64?

lmfao ZJ is PuddinN64 I thought you or Auz would be the first to notice that.

BBS Signature
Blaze-Heatnix
Blaze-Heatnix
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 06:13 PM Reply

At 6/8/11 05:57 PM, tyler2513 wrote: lmfao ZJ is PuddinN64 I thought you or Auz would be the first to notice that.

Well I feel stupid. I never notice name changes.

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 06:40 PM Reply

At 6/8/11 05:19 PM, tyler2513 wrote:
At 6/8/11 05:59 AM, Auz wrote: Looks really good to me. Kirby's Epic Yarn looked interesting too, but this one seems to be much more like Kirby's former games. The 4 player co-op mode must be a nice feature.

If I had a Wii it's a game I'd probably check out.
Really? You don't have a Wii? Other than Gamecube that's the easiest and most likely cheapest to buy. Unless your a huge fan of pack-rat like me you may not end up getting one as it only has a year to go. (The last half of 2011 and first half of 2012)

Well I did have one for a while since my friends bought one together and eventually they thought it was getting in their way so they let me borrow it for a couple of weeks. Only had the games Wii Sports, Mario Kart Wii and Brawl though.

I'm still thinking about getting one, especially since they are so cheap now, but the games are rather expensive and indeed it only has about a year to go so I don't know if it'll be worth it. Might as well save up for the new system instead.

but yeah the Kirby game looks amazing what do you guys think of Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword? I think along with the kirby game that will be the best E3 announcement. I read alot about the two in Nintendo Power's latest issue.

I would definitely like to see more from that game. The trailers looked promosing to me.

At 6/8/11 06:13 PM, Blaze-Heatnix wrote:
At 6/8/11 05:57 PM, tyler2513 wrote: lmfao ZJ is PuddinN64 I thought you or Auz would be the first to notice that.

Me neither :p

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 10 August 2014)

BBS Signature
shrimpchris
shrimpchris
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 8th, 2011 @ 10:36 PM Reply

Oooo I just can't wait for the Wii U!!!

Lionelion
Lionelion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 01:44 AM Reply

At 6/7/11 09:06 PM, ZJ wrote: So, Nintendo announced today at its E3 press conference that a new Kirby game is heading towards the Wii. Let's talk about it because it looks exciting.

FUCK YES!
im thinking this was the game that was gonna be for the gamecube, or earlier wii, but never got released and got epic yarn first. i swear, this game looks so awesome

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 05:50 PM Reply

June
Past
(NES, SNES, N64, Gameboy)
Just played Prisoners Of War (NES) 3 hours straight and finally beat the last boss without using any cheats. There is now only 6/32 NES games owned by me that I have not completed yet (if possible) I am now working on Captain Skyhawk which actually had some pretty neat and standing out graphics. I also finally beat Double Dragon (NES the first one) again it's been a couple years since the last time I did that. Sadly it's the only double dragon game I have.

Present (Gamecube, Wii, DS, 3DS)
The odd thing is I got Super Paper Mario about 2 years ago for the Wii it was a great game and I enjoyed it no matter how much better Paper Mario the thousand year door is. Well I beat the first 5 worlds in a month and the next two in another month. So after two months of non-stop gaming on this and getting to the 8th world I assumed it would take me a month or two to complete the last four levels yet here I am still with 3 levels to go. Also I've nearly completed Super Mario Galaxy at last.

Future (WiiU)
Skyward Sword looks amazing I'm saving up money for a SNES or N64 but I'm really hoping once my fricis (?) over those consoles is done and I'll have the complete collection and be able to buy some late Wii/WiiU games. I am also looking forward to possibly getting Mario & Sonic at the London Summer Olympic Games. Jeese, long title or what?

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 9th, 2011 @ 08:55 PM Reply

Hahahaha. Dude, were you expecting a PM? All I did was post in the video games regular thread and put it up on my userpage...

Sig by Some Guy - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 07:14 AM Reply

At 6/9/11 05:50 PM, tyler2513 wrote: and getting to the 8th world I assumed it would take me a month or two to complete the last four levels yet here I am still with 3 levels to go.

Is the game so difficult or is it just very extensive?

At 6/9/11 08:55 PM, ZJ wrote:
Hahahaha. Dude, were you expecting a PM? All I did was post in the video games regular thread and put it up on my userpage...

Not like I check userpages all that often :p

If you had put it in your sig then I would've probably noticed.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 10th, 2011 @ 08:39 AM Reply

Is the game so difficult or is it just very extensive?

It mostly just requires a lot of patience which I loose easily. You know exactly how to kill the boss after one quick minute of attacking her but she has to go through all these spinning moves and stuff while you have to shield yourself and wait about 5 minutes before you can attack her and you must hit her dead on to make her loose all six legs. Otherwise it's back to shielding yourself.

Also I've been trying to complete the entire Double Dragon series because I have Double Dragon I and the first two Castlevania games (when I say beat the games I just mean the first three in each series for the NES) and I finally beat Castlevania I and Double Dragon I now I'm working on Castlevania II and looking for Double Dragon II in markets.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 13th, 2011 @ 07:15 PM Reply

I went to the market yesterday and my number of NES games went from 27-30. I bought Double Dragon III, Castlevania and Double Dragon all for 20 euros. It was an awesome deal they also had SNES and N64 for 40 bucks each I'm starting to save up for that I haven't been saving up money for anything other than NES games lately but now I'm one giant step closer to claiming either a SNES or an N64. Either way I'll be so happy I played those consoles at my friends when I was younger all the time now those friends have either sold them or just abandoned them. My interests lie earlier in video game history.

Scale On How Often I play each generations consoles
1st gen-0
2nd gen-1
3rd Gen-9
4th Gen-3
5th Gen-1
6th Gen-4
7th Gen-2

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 14th, 2011 @ 08:48 PM Reply

So, here's something I was wondering while playing Animal Crossing on my Gamecube:

Why is it that I can catch a frog while fishing and have a frog as a neighbor? I can literally keep one in a cage and the other I can talk to and do fetch-quests for. What the fuck is up with that?

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 21st, 2011 @ 06:45 AM Reply

At 6/14/11 08:48 PM, ZJ wrote: So, here's something I was wondering while playing Animal Crossing on my Gamecube:

Why is it that I can catch a frog while fishing and have a frog as a neighbor? I can literally keep one in a cage and the other I can talk to and do fetch-quests for. What the fuck is up with that?

Because the frogs from the pond can't talk and thus cannot protest, you silly silly man

Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 08:16 AM Reply

Hey people hows it going, I haven't visited this place in ages. Seems like the thread is dying or something.

Any thoughts about the Wii U?

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 10:28 AM Reply

At 6/14/11 08:48 PM, ZJ wrote: At 6/26/11 08:16 AM, wallrus wrote: Hey people hows it going, I haven't visited this place in ages. Seems like the thread is dying or something.

Yeah, it has been quiet around here lately.

Apart from the fact that it looks promising, nope. I haven't seen much of it yet other than some pictures.

BBS Signature
Gremlin
Gremlin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 30
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 26th, 2011 @ 11:04 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 10:28 AM, Auz wrote:
At 6/14/11 08:48 PM, ZJ wrote: At 6/26/11 08:16 AM, wallrus wrote: Hey people hows it going, I haven't visited this place in ages. Seems like the thread is dying or something.
Yeah, it has been quiet around here lately.

Apart from the fact that it looks promising, nope. I haven't seen much of it yet other than some pictures.

Well I sure hope we get some new information soon, I don't want this thread to die like the wii club pretty much did =/

I regret nothing! I didn't steal this signature, I just took it without permission and modified it :3

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jun. 29th, 2011 @ 10:19 PM Reply

Guess who just bought a shit ton of games today and registered them online to become a Platinum Member of Club Nintendo right before the Club Nintendo year ended?

I'll give you a hint: It's me. :D I wonder what our reward will be...

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 1st, 2011 @ 11:37 AM Reply

We got lots of great upcoming things to look forward to and lots of things that we've recently gotten. GoldenEye 007 for the wii I'm still desperately searching for it the 64 version was an amazing classic also three games I really want is Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess because chronologically in the confusing Zelda timeline it is the most recent considering the Child Saga and Adult Saga are one. The othe two are Mario Strikers Charged and Donkey Kong Country Returns. Some people say the game lacked a lot the classic did but the critics praised this game so well.

BBS Signature
ZJ
ZJ
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 45
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 1st, 2011 @ 10:14 PM Reply

At 6/29/11 10:19 PM, ZJ wrote: I wonder what our reward will be...

Fuckin' buttons?!?!?!?!?!

The Nintendo Club

Sig by Some Guy - AMA

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 2nd, 2011 @ 05:23 AM Reply

At 6/26/11 11:04 AM, wallrus wrote:
At 6/26/11 10:28 AM, Auz wrote: Apart from the fact that it looks promising, nope. I haven't seen much of it yet other than some pictures.
Well I sure hope we get some new information soon, I don't want this thread to die like the wii club pretty much did =/

Less likely to happen. The Wii will certainly become less and less popular, but Nintendo will still stick around for god knows how long. As such, there will always be something to talk about here.

At 7/1/11 11:37 AM, tyler2513 wrote: also three games I really want is Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess because chronologically in the confusing Zelda timeline it is the most recent considering the Child Saga and Adult Saga are one.

Since one of the creators admitted somewhere a couple of years back that there was no real idea for a timeline in the games, I think people can stop believing in it. I know last year or so an other creator said that there might be a timeline, but if earlier they said there was no timeline intended then that has to be a load of bull.

Doesn't mean the fans can't have fun with their theories though.

At 7/1/11 10:14 PM, ZJ wrote:
At 6/29/11 10:19 PM, ZJ wrote: I wonder what our reward will be...
Fuckin' buttons?!?!?!?!?!

LOL!

Well I guess they could be a nice collectors item-ish thing, but I'd rather get a game or something.

BBS Signature
MrSaint
MrSaint
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 6th, 2011 @ 12:22 PM Reply

Watched the videos on Nintendo's Website about Ocarina of Time 3DS.

The graphics seem nicer and the game is smoother. First video was in the Water Temple. Showed how the player can switch the Iron Boots on the Touch Screen, without going into the inventory screen.

Also the Master Quest is included with the original game. The world gets mirror-flipped and dungeons get new puzzles and shit (But you already knew what the master quest is)

My opinion: Same shit, different scent (The scent being the graphics). They added a new inventory it seems and the chance to replay the boss battles. Still, I'd buy it if I had a 3DS, cause I am a sucker for Zelda games

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 7th, 2011 @ 03:23 AM Reply

At 7/6/11 12:22 PM, MrSaint wrote: My opinion: Same shit, different scent (The scent being the graphics).

Yeah, I watched some gameplay videos of some guy going through Dodongo's Cavern and it looked very much like the original. It seems there are not that many changes, apart from the 3D graphics, but even the general look of everything still looks quite similar to the original.

BBS Signature
tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 9th, 2011 @ 11:00 PM Reply

I've really been getting into Golden Sun and Harvest Moon recently the puppy on the front cover of Harvest Moon 64 totally bought me over lol. Anyways I don't know what style or category I should make a console collection of. When I was younger I always wanted one console per generation but that turned out like this:
3rd Generation: NES
4th Generation: Sega Genisis
5th Generation: Nintendo 64
6th Generation: Xbox & Gamecube
7th Generation: Wii

Also every year I make a wishlist including two consoles I could have that I really want although I'd only get one. Since my most recent purchase was the Wii in 2007 I made the following lists:
2008-SNES & 360 (Got Sega Game Gear instead)
2009-SNES &PS3 (Got Nintendo DS Instead)
2010-SNES & Sega Master System (Got Nothing oh well)
2011-SNES & Sega Dreamcast
notice the pattern?

lol

BBS Signature
Whtup131
Whtup131
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 18th, 2011 @ 11:23 AM Reply

Can't wait for the wii u

HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 18th, 2011 @ 11:10 PM Reply

So I started playing Earthbound again. The SNES is still and will always be the best gaming system by Nintendo :)

Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2011 @ 11:53 AM Reply

I've been getting back into Final Fantasy VI again.

A couple of years ago I played the game too, got very near the ending and then my save file got corrupted and I lost everything. I hadn't touched the game ever since, but recently I picked it back up.

I'm already in the World of Ruin regathering all my party members at the moment. Afterwards I'll try to get all the espers and try to teach Celes and Terra every magic spell before I enter Kefka's Tower, just like I wanted to do last time.

At 7/9/11 11:00 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I've really been getting into Golden Sun and Harvest Moon recently the puppy on the front cover of Harvest Moon 64 totally bought me over lol.

Which Golden Sun? The GBA ones or the DS one?

I should check out Harvest Moon 64 someday.

At 7/18/11 11:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: So I started playing Earthbound again. The SNES is still and will always be the best gaming system by Nintendo :)

Oh that's a game I should definitely check out someday. If I can get my hands on it that is...

BBS Signature
HeavenDuff
HeavenDuff
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Melancholy
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2011 @ 12:29 PM Reply

At 7/19/11 11:53 AM, Auz wrote:
At 7/18/11 11:10 PM, HeavenDuff wrote: So I started playing Earthbound again. The SNES is still and will always be the best gaming system by Nintendo :)
Oh that's a game I should definitely check out someday. If I can get my hands on it that is...

It costs quite a few bucks nowadays. But it's an awesome game :)

tyler2513
tyler2513
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 31
Gamer
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2011 @ 06:42 PM Reply

At 7/19/11 11:53 AM, Auz wrote: I've been getting back into Final Fantasy VI again.

A couple of years ago I played the game too, got very near the ending and then my save file got corrupted and I lost everything. I hadn't touched the game ever since, but recently I picked it back up.

That must suck man same thing happened to me with Zelda: A Link To The Past

At 7/9/11 11:00 PM, tyler2513 wrote: I've really been getting into Golden Sun and Harvest Moon recently the puppy on the front cover of Harvest Moon 64 totally bought me over lol.
Which Golden Sun? The GBA ones or the DS one?

I should check out Harvest Moon 64 someday.

The GBA ones definetly those ones are totally amazing. Yeah Harvest Moon 64 it's pretty cool I'd recommend it, it stands out but it's not something that would top your list.

If I had a SNES I'd have the perfect place to get games like Earthbound.

Also guys, got my N64 working back up again it's totally awesome I've been playing Goldeneye 007 and Super Mario 64 non-stop like crazy. I went through all my games for all the Nintendo consoles (except SNES cuz I don't got one :( it sucks) but in total there were 6 NES games, 5 N64 games, 2 GAmecube games, and 7 Wii games that I have not beaten. Here's why:

Well the Wii Games I just haven't put a lot of effort into and some of them are really hard. The Gamecube games I'm working on every so often but I'm occupied elsewhere at the moment. The Nintendo 64 games are hard especially the final level of Goldeneye 007 I just can't complete it ATM. The NES games are damn near impossible.

BBS Signature
coolstalk
coolstalk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Artist
Response to The Nintendo Club Jul. 19th, 2011 @ 08:24 PM Reply

At 8/4/09 02:37 PM, EpicFail wrote: Thanks for joining guys.
Anybody else a huge fan of the classic nintendo games?

i am can i join

your mom ooohhh