00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Em0-Snail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Review Request Club

784,304 Views | 8,816 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-20 13:08:29

At 6/20/09 01:18 AM, Imacow wrote:
At 6/19/09 10:20 PM, jew193 wrote:
At 6/19/09 09:03 PM, Imacow wrote: So guys, I noticed that new Art Portal reviews aren't shown on profiles yet.

I hope they don't end up like the old Audio Portal reviews :P
What happened to the old Audio Portal reviews?
They used to not be viewable on profiles for a long time.

Unless I remember wrong.

You remember correctly.

At 6/20/09 01:27 AM, jew193 wrote: So if you had forgotten which submissions you had written reviews for, you had no way of seeing the ones you'd forgotten about?

Right.

And yeah, I hope art reviews will show up very soon on our profiles.

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-20 14:46:37

I'd like to that everyone who reviewed my first art pic, First Flight - way to inflate a girl's ego, guys!

I have three more up and would like some feedback, critique, suggestions, etcetera...

I hope this works...

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/echor un/servant-of-the-gods

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/echor un/demon-scorcery

http://www.newgrounds.com/art/view/echor un/star-fairy

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-20 21:29:30

I would be more than glad to contribute to the Review Request Club, so I'm in.

Sig by Maximus

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 03:53:01

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 04:28:03

Hi, welcome to the first update of club! I have some things to point out: first none of the new members posted their points as said in the club rules though I don't want to seem like a tyrant and I added them to the list - except from those who didn't even complete a single request.

Also we used to post the club rules in the "update posts" but since the club is two or three days old, the rules should be still clear for you and in case you are not sure about anything, just refer to the first post of the previous page. Though I will post the club rules every now and again when I feel it's needed.

Since the first update is out we have the opportunity to introduce recommendations again. For those who aren't aware about it, users who completed all the past week's requests used to be able to recommend a submission to the RRC members. Though when we revived the club, we weren't sure it was a good idea to keep it. So let's make a poll: Who want to re-introduce the recommendations? Who want to carry on without it?

We are starting from scratch, so the returning users lost all the points they acquired when the old club was still going on, some of them had more than 3,000 points and some other almost 10,000, congratulations to Coop, Haggard, Shanus and Milinko. I'd aslo like to mention a certain statwhore (Corky) who stayed at 100% during all his membership.

Now enjoy the update, as for myself I'm going to pray that I didn't make any major error... Requests below should be done by next update, on Sunday the 28th - Brought to you by Coop83, thanks man.

Flash Requests: (2)
Stick Dudes! By Dexter3000
How To Use The Search Bar By Greenfrost6

Audio Requests: (3)
In A Daze By johnnyk158
Prautotype - Handz Up (Teaser) By agnryfaic
Prelude of Mélancolique By sarias

Art Requests: (7)
TV Man Page By Aleks55
Save Us 222 By idiot-buster
Hank MC 6 By idiot-buster
Good ol' Hank By idiot-buster
Servant of the Gods By EchoRun
Demon Sorcery By EchoRun
Star-Fairy By EchoRun

Ah, it would seem that flash and audio are dominated by art requests, mainly due to the "newness" of the Art portal. Hopefully it's won't be ephemeral and we won't be flooded by audio requests again.

Member's Update #1:
[N°] [Points] [Stats] [Ratio] [Weekly] [Username]

01 ) 105 | 17 / 17 | 100.0% | 17 / 17 | Coop83
02 ) 103 | 17 / 18 | 94.44% | 17 / 18 | STCE3
03 ) 093 | 15 / 15 | 100.0% | 15 / 15 | Corky52
04 ) 081 | 13 / 18 | 72.22% | 13 / 18 | Haggard
05 ) 045 | 07 / 18 | 38.89% | 07 / 18 | lmaco
06 ) 036 | 06 / 18 | 33.33% | 06 / 18 | milinko959
07 ) 019 | 03 / 18 | 16.67% | 03 / 18 | sonofkirk
08 ) 003 | 00 / 18 | 00.00% | 00 / 18 | MulticamineFan
09 ) 003 | 00 / 18 | 00.00% | 00 / 18 | jew193

Statistics:
*Requests this week: 18
Total all time: 18
Review this Week: 65
Average per member: 9.29
Average per request: 3.61

*New To the List: Everyone :)
Leaving the List: None

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Corky52

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 04:41:39

At 6/21/09 04:28 AM, sonofkirk wrote: So let's make a poll: Who want to re-introduce the recommendations? Who want to carry on without it?

Well, the "spotlight" submissions were always quite popular. I think that when you request someone else's work, it needs to be something that is likely to get read by the author, so make sure that it's not for a submission that's old (Anything over 3 months counts as old, because the authors can fade away, like Jaiba, a guy who produced a 10-part series that was horrific until the final episode, then when we asked him questions like "Why couldn't you do this for the first 9 episodes?", he disappeared.

As you all know, I'm a response whore, so having a submission where the author responds is always a good start ;)

We are starting from scratch, so the returning users lost all the points they acquired when the old club was still going on, some of them had more than 3,000 points and some other almost 10,000, congratulations to Coop, Haggard, Shanus and Milinko. I'd aslo like to mention a certain statwhore (Corky) who stayed at 100% during all his membership.

Yeah, but this fresh start gives me a chance to finally achieve the 100% plateau. This is something that I never achieved during my time in the first RRC, because for the first 6-8 months of my membership, I refused to review Audio, on the grounds that I hadn't got much of a clue on it.

Now enjoy the update, as for myself I'm going to pray that I didn't make any major error... Requests below should be done by next update, on Sunday the 28th - Brought to you by Coop83, thanks man.

Heh, that's no problem, friend. Good spot on picking up the last audio request - there's almost always going to be one waiting for you ;)

Ah, it would seem that flash and audio are dominated by art requests, mainly due to the "newness" of the Art portal. Hopefully it's won't be ephemeral and we won't be flooded by audio requests again.

Well, not many people have come back yet, but give it time and they will come. A decent level of Flash and Audio Requests, considering that we've only been here for about 3 days. I'll reserve judgement until next weekend.

Member's Update #1:

Good to see the usual suspects in the house again. SCTE3 has made his debut in the top end of the list and glad to see that I managed to claim my top spot as well, starting as I left off :P

The 100% is going to take some getting used to, but I'm sure I can adjust. I wonder how many Art reviews I'll have by the time it's officially a stat on Newgrounds...

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Corky52

Ah, the usual suspects. Haggard will probably join us at some point, no doubt ;)

Thanks for the update, sonofkirk.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 04:56:04

6 new reviews? Wow guys, thank you very much. You've left me a happy customer.

We had some good times, Newgrounds.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 06:34:27

First off, I'd like to say that I'm going to re-join this club. -Lets see how motivated I can make myself to review again. :P

Also, good job sonofkirk and Coop for re-orginizing things around here. Things look to be heading down the right track here. I'll do whatever I can to help, if need be!

It also seems that many of the old faces are still around or came back. Good to see! :)

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 07:53:29

At 6/21/09 04:28 AM, sonofkirk wrote: Hi, welcome to the first update of club!

WHAAAAA! Earlier than I expected! I should have read at what time you where going to update this. I thought I could stay at 100% as I used to in the old club for a very long time and now I'm only at about 70%. :/
Shame on me for not reading when you where updating carefully enough.

Anyway, thanks for the update!

Who want to re-introduce the recommendations? Who want to carry on without it?

I don't care that much to be honest. It's always nice to review submissions other members recommended, but I think I never made a recommendation myself.
So, if other members want to have the recommendations back, it's fine with me. :)

I'd aslo like to mention a certain statwhore (Corky) who stayed at 100% during all his membership.

Yep, that was impressive. I think he had the 100% even longer than I had.

Lol, art requests are the new audio requests it seems. The old club was kinda overrun by audio requests, and now it's full of art requests. ADD ART REVIEWS TO OUR PROFILES, TOM!

Member's Update #1:

Thanks for the update!

Well, congrats to you three. Too bad I will never be able to pass Coop and Corky, as I don't expect them to miss any requests for a VERY long time.
STCE3 has a history of missing one or the other request, but it's good to have him back with his improved review style. You are one possible candidate for "most improved user" on the next BBS Awards Elections! ;)

I blame my reading skills. :(
At least I completed all the audio requests. Those are my main concern at the moment as I finally want to reach 1,000. Now let's see if I can at least get into the top 3. Top 2 like in the old club would be nice, but as I've said above, I don't think neither Coop nor Corky are going to miss a request in the near future.

Statistics:
*Requests this week: 18
Total all time: 18

I think we craked 1,000 total requests with the old club. Let's try to reach 10,000 with this one. ;)

Average per member: 9.29

Average per member is nice as always (of course this stat is higher the more requests there are...)
Average per request should be around 5 to be good. So members of this club, let's review!

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Corky52

Congrats!

At 6/21/09 04:41 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Well, not many people have come back yet, but give it time and they will come.

We should try to bring Little-Rena back into the club. Another user who stayed at 100% for a very long time.

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Corky52
Ah, the usual suspects. Haggard will probably join us at some point, no doubt ;)

Yeah, bad start for me. Now I have to roll up the field from behind, I guess.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 08:38:34

At 6/21/09 04:41 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, the "spotlight" submissions were always quite popular. I think that when you request someone else's work, it needs to be something that is likely to get read by the author, so make sure that it's not for a submission that's old.

You are right, we should set some rules when spotlighting a submission, as in the old thread. I remember the submission had to be under 3 months old - as you said - and to have less than 50 reviews. And yes, the user who recommend the submission would check if the author usually respond to the reviews he receives.

We are starting from scratch, so the returning users lost all the points they acquired when the old club was still going on, some of them had more than 3,000 points and some other almost 10,000.
Yeah, but this fresh start gives me a chance to finally achieve the 100% plateau. This is something that I never achieved during my time in the first RRC, because for the first 6-8 months of my membership, I refused to review Audio, on the grounds that I hadn't got much of a clue on it.

Good luck on achieving the 100% plateau, you started the right way. I think Corky will also try to stay at 100% as he did in the old thread, that's going to be a nice competition between you and Corky. As for myself, I don't think I'll complete too many requests since updating the list take me a lot of time, I will probably review some audio requests I like and the same goes for flash and art.

Good to see the usual suspects in the house again. SCTE3 has made his debut in the top end of the list and glad to see that I managed to claim my top spot as well, starting as I left off :P

Indeed SCTE3 did well completing almost all requests, too bad he missed the art one. I must admit that his reviews are now fairly good contrary to what they used to be.

Thanks for the update, sonofkirk.

No problem man. Again, you helped me a lot with the update creating the requests lists, it saves me a lot of time. And thanks for the great quote, it's awesome.

At 6/21/09 04:56 AM, Greenfrost6 wrote: 6 new reviews? Wow guys, thank you very much. You've left me a happy customer.

It's good to see you are happy with the reviews you received, hopefully the criticism the reviewers provided will be helpful for your next release. If you ever need more reviews on your work, the RRC is your home ;).

At 6/21/09 06:34 AM, Metal-Therapy wrote: First off, I'd like to say that I'm going to re-join this club. -Lets see how motivated I can make myself to review again. :P

Awesome you are more than welcome, I already saw some reviews from you on the requests, keep it up dude. There's so many Wi/Ht regulars/members in the club, it's like we were in our comfortable and beloved Wi/Ht forums :D.

I will quote Haggard's post later, I don't have the time now *being ashamed*, I have a concert pretty soon :).

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 10:52:20

At 6/20/09 02:03 PM, darknessdweller wrote: Wait.. Corky, I thought you were on Summer vacation and didn't have college work/classes.

Yeah, you are right I was on summer vacation, but I do have summer classes now. Actually summer class as I only had the desire to take one class so I dropped the four hour class that was 5 times a week. Couldn't take more than a 2 hour class personally so that was too much.

And also: Hopefully you'll get your internetz working soon.

Not yet, but hopefully Monday when I take it to the computer center on campus. I'm not the only one having a problem so it must be something in my settings. It says I need to update something before I can sign on to Cisco, but it won't allow me to update it so I can't get on.

P.S. Just don't let your girlfreind find out about you stealing her computer! ;)

Don't worry. I use it when she's sleeping or while I'm waiting in her room and she is getting ready.

At 6/20/09 02:46 PM, EchoRun wrote: I'd like to that everyone who reviewed my first art pic, First Flight - way to inflate a girl's ego, guys!

I should have known that only a girl could create pictures so amazing. I hope you always request all of your work here. Really great stuff!

At 6/21/09 04:28 AM, sonofkirk wrote: Hi, welcome to the first update of club! I have some things to point out: first none of the new members posted their points as said in the club rules though I don't want to seem like a tyrant and I added them to the list - except from those who didn't even complete a single request.

Oh no hopefully it's not just the usual people. Actually it wouldn't hurt if it was just us as we do a pretty good job in my opinion. ;)

Since the first update is out we have the opportunity to introduce recommendations again. For those who aren't aware about it, users who completed all the past week's requests used to be able to recommend a submission to the RRC members. Though when we revived the club, we weren't sure it was a good idea to keep it. So let's make a poll: Who want to re-introduce the recommendations? Who want to carry on without it?

I like to recommend some stuff. Usual a friends work who I know will respond or someone who I see isn't getting the good reviews that they need to improve. So I vote for it, but only if it's not old work like Coop said.

Congrats to everyone who had that many points. I was suprised that I stayed 100 percent even though I was on dial up for quite awhile there. Hopefully I can stay for awhile again. My goal is at least 5 weeks.

A lot of days to do these so I shouldn't have any problems. We aren't flooded with audio reviews yet so that makes me very happy.

Woo already got these done. :P I think I left a pretty decent review for the first one.

In A Daze By johnnyk158
Prautotype - Handz Up (Teaser) By agnryfaic
Prelude of Mélancolique By sarias

I also have a couple of these done I think, but it won't take long to get to 3 reviews. I'll have these done tonight for sure.

TV Man Page By Aleks55
Save Us 222 By idiot-buster
Hank MC 6 By idiot-buster
Good ol' Hank By idiot-buster
Servant of the Gods By EchoRun
Demon Sorcery By EchoRun
Star-Fairy By EchoRun

Oh wow, the new audio. >.<

I think they will start getting a little more attention as soon as they start being counted on people's userpages.

Like the times where we would get 20+ audio reviews and little to no flash reviews... I hated that and for the longest of times my audio review count was higher than my flash review count.

Member's Update #1:

Congrats to Coop83 here. Hopefully STCE3 can miss one or two here. :P Ha, no I really don't want anyone to miss any to be honest. That defeats the point of the club. I don't mind being in the top 3 anyway.

100%!!!

Sometime when I have time I'll see how long I've been 100%. I think it's been quite awhile.

05 ) 045 | 07 / 18 | 38.89% | 07 / 18 | lmaco
07 ) 019 | 03 / 18 | 16.67% | 03 / 18 | sonofkirk
08 ) 003 | 00 / 18 | 00.00% | 00 / 18 | MulticamineFan
09 ) 003 | 00 / 18 | 00.00% | 00 / 18 | jew193

Come on some of you guys. Except for Haggard as he did pretty good this week around. To the new members if you want to stick around the club... I recommend actually reviewing.

*All Requests Completed:
Coop83 and Corky52

The usual suspects is right. I expect to see Haggard and perhaps Metal, STCE3, and maybe even sonofkirk up here every now and then.

At 6/21/09 06:34 AM, Metal-Therapy wrote: First off, I'd like to say that I'm going to re-join this club. -Lets see how motivated I can make myself to review again. :P

I hope you stick around man! Don't forget to stop by and review some of my stuff even though you aren't required to do so in this club anymore because they were last week. :P

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 11:14:00

So that's how posting the points works. I did review, Corky, in fact I have 24 points as of today, but wasn't exactly sure WHERE to post my points(where, exactly?). Besides that, I know how this club works.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 12:43:25

Hello,

You guys have always given me great constructive reviews,
and i promised when I released this I would let you know.

Anyway I did submit a version of this before, but I resubmitted this with some scenes restored,
the reason why I removed the scenes are listed in the notes.

Last time it got on the runners up list,
so heres hoping it'll do better this time. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/50 0368

Thanks,
- Celx

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 14:34:52

Seems like I had to miss Haggard's post also because I had to leave and work a bit. I guess your post was just poorly timed as both sonofkirk and I had to do it a bit later. :P

At 6/21/09 07:53 AM, Haggard wrote:
WHAAAAA! Earlier than I expected! I should have read at what time you where going to update this. I thought I could stay at 100% as I used to in the old club for a very long time and now I'm only at about 70%. :/

Even with the old list I was so anal about when the updates were going to be posted. That's why I always tried to review as soon as I could and try to get ahead in the list. I just new there would always be a time where something came up, I read something wrong, or I just didn't pay enough attention.

Shame on me for not reading when you where updating carefully enough.

Anyway, thanks for the update!

You'll work your way back up I'm sure. At least staying at the top or near the top. Every time I submit something I have to worry about losing some spots to you guys though.

I'd aslo like to mention a certain statwhore (Corky) who stayed at 100% during all his membership.
Yep, that was impressive. I think he had the 100% even longer than I had.

Like I said before I also was quite surprised. I didn't think I could do it some weeks and had to go outside in the middle of the night and try to pick up some wireless from my neighbors yard. :P

Well, congrats to you three. Too bad I will never be able to pass Coop and Corky, as I don't expect them to miss any requests for a VERY long time.

I'm at college for 5 weeks and will be able or hopefully will be able to stay 100 percent for that time being. Then I have a month off on the dial up again so I never know about those times.

Then back to college for a year so I could be 100% for a very long time.

STCE3 has a history of missing one or the other request, but it's good to have him back with his improved review style. You are one possible candidate for "most improved user" on the next BBS Awards Elections! ;)

I told him that via PM not too long ago to. You really have improved on newgrounds a lot.

At least I completed all the audio requests. Those are my main concern at the moment as I finally want to reach 1,000. Now let's see if I can at least get into the top 3. Top 2 like in the old club would be nice, but as I've said above, I don't think neither Coop nor Corky are going to miss a request in the near future.

Like I said before slowly as I submit some submissions you might be able to keep up, but that would also require you to review close to if not 100 percent for quite awhile now.

We should try to bring Little-Rena back into the club. Another user who stayed at 100% for a very long time.

Ah, he came back, submitted a flash, sent me a PM for help on the flash, and then didn't respond or have any other activity at all. He tends to do that quite a bit though.

Perhaps if he had a reason to review like this club gives then he might join again.

At 6/21/09 11:14 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: So that's how posting the points works. I did review, Corky, in fact I have 24 points as of today, but wasn't exactly sure WHERE to post my points(where, exactly?). Besides that, I know how this club works.

Well, when you got all of the points that you thought you could get within the time limit that was posted here you were suppose to post them for your first week. I guess it might have been a little unclear, but it does state in the first post if I'm not mistaken.

At 6/21/09 11:53 AM, Bryan wrote: What happened to the old thread???

Read the first post in the thread.

The main idea was to give the club a new and fresh start. Since the old one was flooded by request and not updated any more, the RRC regulars thought creating a very new thread would be the best for the club.

All caught up. :) I forgot how much I love this thread.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 14:49:37

At 6/21/09 02:34 PM, Corky52 wrote:
At 6/21/09 11:14 AM, MultiCanimefan wrote: So that's how posting the points works. I did review, Corky, in fact I have 24 points as of today, but wasn't exactly sure WHERE to post my points(where, exactly?). Besides that, I know how this club works.
Well, when you got all of the points that you thought you could get within the time limit that was posted here you were suppose to post them for your first week. I guess it might have been a little unclear, but it does state in the first post if I'm not mistaken.

It was posted in the first post, but I kept checking back here to see if anyone had posted before the time limit. When I saw no one posted their list and/or points, I didn't either.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 17:38:53

At 6/21/09 02:34 PM, Corky52 wrote: Seems like I had to miss Haggard's post also because I had to leave and work a bit. I guess your post was just poorly timed as both sonofkirk and I had to do it a bit later. :P

Lol yeah. Badly timed.

At 6/21/09 07:53 AM, Haggard wrote: Anyway, thanks for the update!
You'll work your way back up I'm sure. At least staying at the top or near the top. Every time I submit something I have to worry about losing some spots to you guys though.

Yeah, I forgot about that. Every time you submit and request something here I can slowly come closer.

Like I said before slowly as I submit some submissions you might be able to keep up, but that would also require you to review close to if not 100 percent for quite awhile now.

I think I only missed one request in the old club (wow, and I already missed 5 on the first update.. -.-), so it's not that hard for me.
Usually I try to review about 5 requests a day, which is a pretty good pace. Especially with shorter lists like we have for this week.

At 6/21/09 03:11 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
As long as when the awards are announced and I don't have mention of my old name, I shall be very damn happy. Also I always missed a review or 2 because I wait for people to leave the room so I can listen to audio or watch the flash, art should be easy since they have no sound or motion. @:) Also thanks for those words Corky, hardly see anyone else trying to be that positive to another user, unless it's one of the mods like SevenSeize, BlueHippo, Coop83, etc.

Hey wait a moment. Those where MY words! :P

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-21 22:27:47

I joined a while back and left. If you guys would permit, could I be a sort of part timer, and possibly review from time to time? I have a new flash coming and I'll probably ask you guys to review it later, but for now, I'd like to join =D

Reviewing is good for your health!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-22 03:03:41

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-22 13:34:40

Nice update, kirk!

So let's make a poll: Who want to re-introduce the recommendations? Who want to carry on without it?

I liked the recommendations previously. I think they should be submissions that don't already have lots of reviews... I feel that it's better to give attention to a submission that hasn't already gotten a lot.

Will get right on Stick Dudes!, already done the other.

Like I said, probably won't be doing much audio reviewing here, so that will hurt my rank.

Not at all a bad number.

Again, thanks for the update.

S&Box, the game Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 03:38:00

My movie i just recently released, i do oh so love reviews!
THIS IS IT!!!

And the animation is intentionally meant to look shitty!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 05:55:14

Me again... hur hur.

I got inspired by Paragon's new Airflow track, so i made this for fun. Was pretty easy, but I'm dead proud of it. :P I would like to request a review or two, if thats alright. :]

Thanks alot!

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 07:01:02

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 08:22:00

Hello,

I'd like you guys to review my submission if you have time,
the last time I put this up, the preloader had a problem, but this time it's been fixed.

Anyway I will respond to anyone who leaves a review from this club.
Thanks,
- Celx

Watch Shark Black HERE Watch CoolJaw HERE

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 09:30:38

This club needed a new start.

I would be happy to join. I tried joining as it started dying in the last thread, so nothing really came of that. My reviews and awaiting your judgment.

Also, here's a recent couple of flashes you could review. Thanks :)

GOTPENMUSTFLASH!

BBS Signature

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 12:05:22

At 6/23/09 09:30 AM, Insanimation wrote: This club needed a new start.

I would be happy to join. I tried joining as it started dying in the last thread, so nothing really came of that. My reviews and awaiting your judgment.

Hi, welcome to the club!

Your reviews look fine, so better just dive straight in for the requests!

Make sure that you understand the points system (look at the first post of this thread) and tell us how many points you gathered before the update next Sunday.

If there's anything you do not understad feel free to ask. :)

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 12:55:41

I'll join, I haven't reviewed something in a while, but this thread seems organized, and it'd make reviewing worthy submission a lot easier, I'd love to be a part of this.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 13:05:26

At 6/21/09 07:53 AM, Haggard wrote: WHAAAAA! Earlier than I expected! I should have read at what time you where going to update this. I thought I could stay at 100% as I used to in the old club for a very long time and now I'm only at about 70%. :/

Ah I'm really sorry about, maybe I didn't highlighted the time I was going to update enough. But as we said on AIM, let's review an infinite number of requests and you'll be back at 100% ;P.

Who want to re-introduce the recommendations? Who want to carry on without it?

Ok reading what you guys said about recommendations, let's officially add it. But as milinko pointed out, we should set up a date limit and amount of current reviews. The spotlighted submission were required to be under 3 months old and have less than 50 reviews, but I think we should decrease the reviews limit since 50 reviews is quite a lot. Maybe something around 20 or 25? Also should we count a recommendation as a real request or as a submission we are encouraged to review (no points rewarded for it)?

At 6/23/09 10:42 AM, SCTE3 wrote: 63 points total

You don't need to post your points any more since you are on the list, I will count your points myself when I update the list, but good job on completing all the requests, keep it up. That makes me think I misspelled your username in the list update, I'm still confused with it even it's not shadowchaotailsevil3 any more ;P.

At 6/23/09 12:55 PM, EpicFail wrote: I'll join, I haven't reviewed something in a while, but this thread seems organized, and it'd make reviewing worthy submission a lot easier, I'd love to be a part of this.

I went through your reviews and they are not always very constructive and helpful, they go from poor to pretty good therefore if you want to complete requests you will have to put more efforts in your reviews - you might want to have a look at Corky52's, Coop83's or Haggard's reviews if you need an example. Post again in the thread when you thought about it so can decide if I add you on the list :).

On a side note, it's good to see requests are getting numerous, it would seem the club started the good way and I'm happy to see some friends joining the club - Hey Conor - I hope you will enjoy your stay here.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 13:19:39

Sorry if I am double posting...

Here are the flashes that I have reviewed, I will work on the Audio shortly.

FIZZ (epsisode 1)
Shark Black
Headlights On Dark Roads
DANCE!!
WALK!

Loved all of these flashes, and so far I am really enjoying this club, I want to thank you for remaking the thread, and it being very organized, makes life a lot easier.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 14:11:09

I shall be happy to join if you would like me within your ranks? However I join only to review, do I have to post when I reviewed something and receive points? I do not wish to, I only want to join to review.

Response to Review Request Club 2009-06-23 14:15:45

At 6/23/09 02:11 PM, The-Great-One wrote: I shall be happy to join if you would like me within your ranks? However I join only to review, do I have to post when I reviewed something and receive points? I do not wish to, I only want to join to review.

I don't think I've really been accepted yet, but I'm working on it, if you want to join just to review, well, you might as well not bother joining, and review on your own... If you want to receive the points I imagine you'll have to post... Otherwise they may forget about you or something, y'know? And the more posting we have in here the better.